Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit (5363 Views)

Function Of Sperm In Women. / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jeon:

NO MIND AM HE IS JUST OUT OF SPEECH..

Zazuh ....... speech make you horrrrny there...zeh
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

So, you think I was rapping??

Sorry........ sorry...... don't cry anymore...

Na so e dey work??

Why should I entertain you??

Say wetin?

When I release my songs,I will let you know.....

If you call them shit,I will drop more for you to endure till you get tired of listening.......nah you know whether 2Pac fit DISS me.

TeddyJammy ....... this one dey find entertainment........nah me cause this one problem for this life

Entertain him na grin

Taut you are an Entertainer? grin
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Entertain him na grin

Taut you are an Entertainer? grin

Nah matter of choice.... nah matter of choice .....wetin remain?
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Nah matter of choice.... nah matter of choice .....wetin remain?

Matter of Voice grin
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

yes, because your hand no fit stay for ur body and mind your business without puking nose in someone else's affair

Meaning say dem no fit question you for your unnecessary generalizations......say wetin?....on top wetin??
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3

abeg bye. . i get match to play by 4:00pm

and na semi-final. .

we need to win the match. . And win the trophy. . .

huge amount for 1st position grin

I DOn japa . . See u wen am back grin
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Matter of Voice grin

Voice on top Nairaland......no be posts she dey read

You no know wetin dey worry that girl..........if nah for studio sef,rappers no need to sound like Michael Jackson.
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Matter of Voice grin

The girl dey confused......she dey call my post .....rap song.... just another post.....she no fit differentiate just another post from lyrics...
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by efficiencie(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
SpiritLifeNG:
Kings, to avoid stories that touch, learn to know how many failed relationships your girl has been in. Yes, her past matters alot, it's the key to the present and the future. A decent lady in her mid and late 20's shouldn't have been in more than 2-3 failed relationships.

This will mean she has a body count of 5 at max. Extra 2 for casual flings/one night stands. Anything beyond that, utterly mean she whored in her youth , a willful sperm deposit for every community dick, tom and harry. She will never respect you, because whoring is an act of discontentment . You will likely be compared to her exes and be treated with contempt. She is a royal of the babylonian clan. Do away with such woman if you want to live long.

Dude, how did you arrive at the 2-3 failed relationships? What if the lady has had just 2 failed relationships but the last two guys jammed her hard with 18-inch stuff for 10 good years...brother she go dey hungry for NEPA pole ohh! And though a lady may be a hoe if she repents and gets rehabilitated she can make an excellent wife. Every sinner has a future and every saint has a past.

If you follow yansh, you will become trash.

Discover what you are. Discover your marital needs. Find the woman that fits your needs (and you fit hers) and you will be on your way to getting your spouse.
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by fati2001(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

So, you think I was rapping??

Sorry........ sorry...... don't cry anymore...

Na so e dey work??

Why should I entertain you??

Say wetin?

When I release my songs,I will let you know.....

If you call them shit,I will drop more for you to endure till you get tired of listening.......nah you know whether 2Pac fit DISS me.

TeddyJammy ....... this one dey find entertainment........nah me cause this one problem for this life

HellVictorinho3:

Considering that positive qualities are not limited to anyone,I think this attraction (madly in love case) happens by chance.

It's a matter of chance to find someone that equalises the attraction.

I'm still waiting for your WhatsApp message so that we can see what we can do.

and we are about to enter 2022

1 Like

Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
fati2001:

and we are about to enter 2022

Nah 3022....nah........shebi ,as I follow Berry talk, the thing dey cause wahala inside your head...... the worst part.....Berry no dey reason my matter reach this level...... honestly, your cerebellum abi na cerebrum, something don burst for your skull.........dey post my posts like say na disease......wetin dey chop your mind..... TeddyJammy....shey you see wetin this girl dey do with phone ??......shey nah Jesus abi nah Mohammed abi Elijah know wetin dey spoil for this one head?

Datboredberry.......... as this case be.......e pass trolling......nah to carry the matter go meet LAWMA make dem put am for refuse dump...... I wonder wetin go make person like this Fati abi wetin she dey call herself......dey behave like this.......

The vomit wey she dey drop don dey over-pollute Nairaland....
Re: She Could Just Be A Bag Of Sperm Deposit by anthonyuncle(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
SpiritLifeNG:

Uncle Simpson. u never jam cheesy

i laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Start Wearing leggings.. She Is ...up for? / What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? / Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.