Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! (16014 Views)

Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? / Fulani Chief Calls For Inter-tribal Marriages Among NYSC Members / Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by beelon1020(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
hey guyz i must confess i love igbo girls as for me they are caring and loving in all ways, i have dated some in the past and there was no regret about it infact am now about to marry to an igbo girl which is the love of my life, she gives me anytime i think of soooooo what am i looking for else where, they are lovely set of Nigerian, i know some of you will agree with me, if not try one of them today, am sure you will love to stay with her always.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Ibime(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
Its a normal thing in PH. . .
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
Hahaha! Igbo girls sey Igbo guys dey proud coz Igbo guys no gre the girl use their head. Na man we woman use him head na him woman dey call humble man! :d :d :d Irigbo oye nganga ipko ya oyi-oma
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2011
Most people believe that 99% of yoruba girls don't keep thier thing clean.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by otiigba1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
philippao:

grin grin grin grin grin true talk
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
philippao:

Most reasonable comment so far. wink wink
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by mashnino(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
guys there is nufing like sgregation in this case if u luv a gal/guy, and the parents of eida luvs u wit em den guy u re on ur sure way to gettin married to her if u dnt ve any problems wit d spouse, THERE'S THIS FING DAT BAFFLES ME MOST, I HAPPEN TO BE DATRING AN EBIRA GAL ND MY GUYS KIP ON SAYING I SHOULD STAY OFF, WATS UP WIT EBIRA GALS, ARE DEY ALL EVILS,
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by bashr4: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by bashr4: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
yoruba girls need to do more with their appearance and hygiene ,i would have dated a lot but such thing turn me off,  have been tempted several time to tell my yoruba female friends to improve on their hygiene but i dont know how to cus they might fell bad sad sad sad, igbo chicks are more attractive and neat but ehh those girls na dragon ooo your bank account will just turn to red if you no take time. my number one preference  is efik/ibibio/anang girls, they to mumu but as pretty, neat and cook well like igbo girls grin grin grin grin grin infact they are the mumu version of igbo girls,tell them come they will come , go they will go grin grin grin grin grin grin unlike igbo girls that will shine red eye for or leave u sef  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by mashnino(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
bashr4:

yoruba girls need to do more with their appearance and hygiene ,i would have dated a lot but such thing turn me off,  have been tempted several time to tell my yoruba female friends to improve on their hygiene but i dont know how to cus they might fell bad sad sad sad, igbo chicks are more attractive and neat but ehh those girls na dragon ooo your bank account will just turn to red if you no take time. my number one preference  is efik/ibibio/anang girls, they to mumu but as pretty, neat and cook well like igbo girls grin grin grin grin grin infact they are the mumu version of igbo girls,tell them come they will come , go they will go grin grin grin grin grin grin unlike igbo girls that will shine red eye for or leave u sef  angry angry angry angry angry angry

guy u no try at all, see as u insult this gals, HABA grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Fiscabally(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
Im a yoruba guy,e sure die say na igbo chik i go marry just lik my brother did

1 Like

Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
@mcleo007, u must stop corrupting innocent minds or else d devils gnna land in ya bed sha n rave ur bakside. Yourba with Yoruba, Igbo with Igbo, dat must be d trend. cool
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by IykeD(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2011
bashr4:

lolz funny post but somewhat true
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by tankwa: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2011
Yuroab grils era very driyt.I maen driyt of hte hihgest degree.Ibgo ladsie rea very naet.We rae naeter that htem taht is wyh yuroba guys do nto go aftre filyt things. We aer more baueutiflu than them.
If you like hit your head against that wall beside you. I ma syaing hta trthu.

if you have brain understand the write up
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by alexola20(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by alexola20(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by AVISENNA: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
I am ibo guy, my would be fiance is yoruba and i must say she's really wonderful.i have been privileged to date to yoruba Girls and i love their orientation and they are pretty cool.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by AVISENNA: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
I am ibo guy, my would be fiance is yoruba and i must say she's really wonderful.i have been privileged to date to yoruba Girls and i love their orientation and they are pretty cool.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by GSyntax(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
I think this thread is an interesting one. Inter-tribal dating or marriage, if you ask me is a very good, as long as both families support the husband & wife to-be. Inter-tribal love is a thing of choice.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
hmm
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by sley4life(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2011
Yorubas can Mess. But they can respect. If i get married to a Yoruba lady i'l buy cartons of air freshener. Even stamp drummer boy on her as$
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Ikengawo: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
German is an ethnicity, as is yoruba.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Germans
tribe is the racist reference to ethnicity but when ppl say tribe they mean ethnicity.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by ijebuboy18(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
My observations:  Ibo girls are the BOMB!!! GBAM!!! Romantic, fun, willing to explore, always ready for fun, and GREAT IN BED but the down side is the love for MONEY and all that glitters!!!!! undecided
Yoruba girls on the other hand are TOO CONSERVATIVE, they want to do everything by the book!!! Come on!!! You know,like, let just be friends 1st, then, wanna know ur family and friends , invite you to church, and the whole keep the guy guessing theory, it really sucks.
I mean you even have to beg before you might get the 1st kiss and wait for eternity to get laid.
girls are the bomb and if any1 is intrested in Ibo girls just take a trip to IMO or PH and your life will never be the same again!!!
GBA BE!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by adejoro75: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2011
Yoruba [b]gals [/b]fine like this, no? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
99% of Yoruba people married to Igbo are for the sake of money.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
ijebuboy18:

My observations:  Ibo girls are the BOMB!!! GBAM!!! Romantic, fun, willing to explore, always ready for fun, and GREAT IN BED but the down side is the love for MONEY and all that glitters!!!!! undecided
Yoruba girls on the other hand are TOO CONSERVATIVE, they want to do everything by the book!!! Come on!!! You know,like, let just be friends 1st, then, wanna know your family and friends , invite you to church, and the whole keep the guy guessing theory, it really sucks.
I mean you even have to beg before you might get the 1st kiss and wait for eternity to get laid.
girls are the bomb and if any1 is intrested in Ibo girls just take a trip to IMO or PH and your life will never be the same again!!!
GBA BE!!!!!
grin grin grin

Igbo not Ibo
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Dsense(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
Igbo and ibo . . .No be all of una na monkey? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
D-sense:

Igbo and ibo  . . .No be all of una na monkey? lipsrsealed undecided

Quit stalking me you miserable bastar-d
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Dsense(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
; ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by samdigo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
one more intertribal mariage one less tribalistic family, keep it up
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by ektbear: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
samdigo:

one more intertribal mariage one less tribalistic family, keep it up

I thought the wife just joins the husband's group?  grin

Or does this stuff actually decrease tribalism?
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by lovetosin: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
Yoruba girls on the other hand are TOO CONSERVATIVE, they want to do everything by the book!!! Come on!!! You know,like, let just be friends 1st, then, wanna know your family and friends , invite you to church, and the whole keep the guy guessing theory, it really sucks.
GBA BE!!!!!
  well said my bros,am yoruba but honestly some,note the "some''.some yoruba girls can stingy pussy no be small,take for example,my last gf who was a yoruba girl wan stingy  pussy to d extent so tay,we had to be making timetable inorder to have sex.imagine at my age,man i left her ass b4 u can say jack-robinson, howwever d ibo chicks i dated r awesome in bed and sociable,i give it to them on dt.
But d point dt yoruba girls av dirty pussy,dt i dont buy,anyone can av dirty pu**y,depend on who u messing with.U dont go for d omo alata ones,go for d high class chick among them.On issue of beauty,i wld say ibo chicks marginally shade  yoruba chicks in this area,but d fact still remains dt damn, some yoruba chicks r damn pretty.for me i dont mind wat tribe she is as long as she's honest,pweety,and gives me wat i want and love is mutual. enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.