Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! (16011 Views)

Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? / Fulani Chief Calls For Inter-tribal Marriages Among NYSC Members / Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 18, 2011
igbo boy:

i can see lots og Yoruba girls that would be life long spinster, sorry una no get competition from our fine igbo girls, All the Yoruba men when they sight that radiating skin dem go kolo,

Its funny just how here in the states black sistas are hating on oyibo, chinese and latino girls for taking all the black men the same way Yoruba girls are complaining about igbo girls taking all the Yoruba men hahahaha.

Well my advice to those spinster is u berra invest on some d.il.d.o cos u aint gonna get no Yoruba stick anytinme soon  tongue
igbo boy:

Yorubas the ever sophosticated peeple,, infact the only advanced people in Nigeria, na wa, una no go kill me with your self glorification and praises, so na only Yoruba dey do outside village marrying enh?

My popsi nkor? leave delta go marry momsi for rivers state, do u know how many village he crossed for that? nne biko leave that one, the matter remains in the next 100 years the Yoruba race might be full evolutionised to the point we go dey see people like tonto dike asnwering funmi adewale, people like the yellow guy in bracket answering oluwatemi modupe all because their momsi is igbo and gave them some good genes,

Well i aint mad, anything that makes my fellow nigerian not to look like tokyo the oyo nurtw chairman i am for it  grin
The ignorant, one of the worst problems of our world, top it off with being blissfully self assured, boy oh boy

@Ileke
How are you dear? smiley
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by igboboy1(m): 4:50am On Jun 18, 2011
Yoruba girls no dey do what? abeg go and sit down,, here in portland one of my constant chick na Yoruba girl (you can argue that she is americanized so thats why she de gree for me) but the thing be say she be Yoruba,
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 18, 2011
igbo boy:

Yorubas the ever sophosticated peeple,, infact the only advanced people in Nigeria, na wa, una no go kill me with your self glorification and praises, so na only Yoruba dey do outside village marrying enh?

My popsi nkor? leave delta go marry momsi for rivers state, do u know how many village he crossed for that? nne biko leave that one, the matter remains in the next 100 years the Yoruba race might be full evolutionised to the point we go dey see people like tonto dike asnwering funmi adewale, people like the yellow guy in bracket answering oluwatemi modupe all because their momsi is igbo and gave them some good genes,

Well i aint mad, anything that makes my fellow nigerian not to look like tokyo the oyo nurtw chairman i am for it  grin

Not the only advanced people in Nigeria.

Marrying out of your tribe in mass does not measure the level of advancement. . . . well, maybe, depending on the instance.

Yes, but Yorubas are all over. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by igboboy1(m): 4:52am On Jun 18, 2011
ibkaye:

The ignorant, one of the worst problems of our world, top it off with being blissfully self assured, boy oh boy

@Ileke
How are you dear? smiley

busola is that you? u didnt tell me u are on NL too, dontmind my Yoruba hating words, i'll be at ur crib tonite as promised  wink
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 18, 2011
igbo boy:

Yoruba girls no dey do what? abeg go and sit down,, here in portland one of[b] my constant chick na Yoruba girl[/b] (you can argue that she is americanized so thats why she de gree for me) but the thing be say she be Yoruba,

Exactly my point.

They'll run after Yoruba girls and start typing rubbish on NL because of tribalism. . . . thing is, most Yoruba girls move SS-wards. I've met many Non-Igboss who will not gree for Igbo men without money. Who no like money, but at the end, it's the other thing that counts : swag.

Just like that Igbo woman ( Nigeria-Kenya ambassador's wife) who cheated on her hubby with a Yoruba man.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by igboboy1(m): 4:55am On Jun 18, 2011
well like they said a man who havent stepped out of his village will think his fathers house is the biggest in the world. u need to step out of your sphere and see non Yorubas running ish, When u are surrounded by ekiti people how wont u feel like the ish? come to portland, come to seattle and see ballers of the non Yoruba stock,
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by ektbear: 4:56am On Jun 18, 2011
@igbo boy: Hehe. When have you ever seen a Yoruba chick complain about an Igbo woman? Stop making up stories. Where in Nigeria does this happen? Why do you enjoy lying to yourself?

Moreover, if you want to use that analogy, that that makes you the [size=4pt](limp-wristed)[/size] Chinese dude who cannot hold onto his woman and complains bitterly about other dudes taking what should be his  smiley

And which "radiating" Igbo girls? As if 100% of them are. As if we cannot search for names on facebook and see plenty of wowo. Type in "Umeh" there and count wowo vs fine, let me know what you come up with.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by ektbear: 4:57am On Jun 18, 2011
Lmao at this dude who probably bags groceries in Seattle trying to front like a baller
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by ektbear: 4:57am On Jun 18, 2011
Or maybe if lucky assistant manager @ walmart.

Yeah, that is ballin for real. I'm sure it really impresses the ladies
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

@igbo boy: Hehe. When have you ever seen a Yoruba chick complain about an Igbo woman? Stop making up stories. Where in Nigeria does this happen? Why do you enjoy lying to yourself?

Moreover, if you want to use that analogy, that that makes you the [size=4pt](limp-wristed)[/size] Chinese dude who cannot hold onto his woman and complains bitterly about other dudes taking what should be his  smiley

And which "radiating" Igbo girls? As if 100% of them are. As if we cannot search for names on facebook and see plenty of wowo. Type in "Umeh" there and count wowo vs fine, let me know what you come up with.

He wants to feel sophisticated.

Which group in Nigeria married Igbo men aplenty?

Me, I'm not a fan of Nigerian men grin , but even I've noticed that Yoruba people are generally more mixed, even with Non-Nigerians. Why?
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 18, 2011
For sexiest men in Nigeria, I give it to the Hausa and Fulani tribe. I've yet to see one ugly person from those tribes, even the bush ones.

Dem fine no be small. And they also like that Yoruba bo-obs/ Ikebe  grin But which Yoruba girl wants to die young? shocked
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by igboboy1(m): 5:01am On Jun 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Exactly my point.

They'll run after Yoruba girls and start typing rubbish on NL because of tribalism. . . . thing is, most Yoruba girls move SS-wards. I've met many Non-Igboss who will not gree for Igbo men without money. Who no like money, but at the end, it's the other thing that counts : swag.

Just like that Igbo woman ( Nigeria-Kenya ambassador's wife) who cheated on her hubby with a Yoruba man.

wow did she? with a Yoruba man? CHINEKE EKWE KWALA IHE OJOR, CHAI

well ileke igbo boy is a simple man, i dont get carried away with NL antics, like i said before i go to work, come back and on my free time i do NL then take a s.h.it and sleep,

NL aint my life, in the real world i mix with whoever. if u take what igbo boy says on NL as the alpha and omega then i pity for u, No amount of taunt from an odua will change my affection towards my Yoruba girl or my oyibo girl or my igbo girl or my ijaw urhobo, edo itsekiri girls cos at the end of the day i see onkechi, olamide, elohor, bina, tosan, adesuwa etc   yea and busola too, hey i am coming in  30 min o berra ready
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 18, 2011
igbo boy:

wow did she? with a Yoruba man? CHINEKE EKWE KWALA IHE OJOR, CHAI

well ileke igbo boy is a simple man, i dont get carried away with NL antics, like i said before i go to work, come back and on my free time i do NL then take a s.h.it and sleep,

NL aint my life, in the real world i mix with whoever. if u take what igbo boy says on NL as the alpha and omega then i pity for u, No amount of taunt from an odua will change my affection towards my Yoruba girl or my oyibo girl or my igbo girl or my ijaw urhobo, edo itsekiri girls cos at the end of the day i see onkechi, olamide, elohor, bina, tosan, adesuwa etc   yea and busola too, hey i am coming in  30 min o berra ready

We're on the same level with NL seriousness. Dont over "sophisticate" yourself with your NL antics grin
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 18, 2011
ibkaye:

@Ileke
How are you dear? smiley

chaii, how could I have missed my baby?!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii, how far sweety? How do I say " how far?" in Hausa?  kiss

Ibkaye is one of our example of a gorgeous hausa-yoruba babe. The babe too fine sha, makes me wanna go lesbo but not gonna happen grin grin grin
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by igboboy1(m): 5:05am On Jun 18, 2011
ekt bear hahahahaha u no go kill me with laff biko

igbo boy lives in portland not seattle but i do frequent the seattle area a lot though, why i go one peel ur ear? u be girl?

Bag groceries at safeway hahahaha i know it pains u but nna boy actually works in an office  grin, Yup igbo boy is college educated (ah oh u thought education was meant only for Yorubas enh?)
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by ektbear: 5:12am On Jun 18, 2011
No pain, just surprise

You give off an agbero vibe, hence the amusement I had about "ballin"
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

chaii, how could I have missed my baby?!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii, how far sweety? How do I say " how far?" in Hausa?  kiss

Ibkaye is one of our example of a gorgeous hausa-yoruba babe. The babe too fine sha, makes me wanna go lesbo but not gonna happen  grin grin grin
Hey dearie smiley I'm fine, you? Been quite a while cheesy 'Yaya dai' although remember I'm almost as clueless as you when it comes to it

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by igboboy1(m): 5:17am On Jun 18, 2011
no blame me na AREA(warri) raise me, aje butter no dey for AREA na, so wetin u expect?
Well is this vibe i give that make lots of my enemies makes miscalculated steps cos they think they are dealing with one illiterates, (being an illiterate is my NL job) after which i go to my normal job,
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 18, 2011
ibkaye:

Hey dearie smiley I'm fine, you? Been quite a while cheesy 'Yaya dai' although remember I'm almost as clueless as you when it comes to it

kiss kiss kiss kiss

mo wa daada. Just done with finals, just resting.

Oya, I hope you've been practicing your yoruba as we last discussed.  cheesy No lie o, chamotex will confirm.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

mo wa daada. Just done with finals, just resting.

Oya, I hope you've been practicing your yoruba as we last discussed.  cheesy No lie o, chamotex will confirm.
Good to hear mon amie grin

Definitely, definitely cheesy kiss
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by deadie(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2011
Let's make a true joke.
What do you call an Igbo girl dating a Yoruba man: Desperado grin grin grin
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by igboboy1(m): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2011
deadie:

Let's make a true joke.
What do you call an Igbo girl dating a Yoruba man: Desperado grin grin grin

only u make joke only u dey laff,, na wa o Zombie e don reach so?
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by phreakabit(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2011
@phreakabit honestly speaking you must be a Zimbabwan Fowl having an average cerebellum hemisphere that interfares with the thinking conference. If u knw say na true ibo boy be una go your village.

You mean cerebellar hemisphere or cerebellum, don't mix things up. Also do not use words you don't really know, just because they sound big. Secondly, learn to spell interfere and Zimbabwean. Thirdly, can you quickly halt the negligence of your brain and tell us what you meant at the emboldened area? Cos honestly, I am laughing my behind off right now!
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by ektbear: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2011
Hehe

Then a large fraction of the population must be 'desperados.' Or something doesn't function right in the dudes they'd otherwise date  lipsrsealed

Unless someone wants to lie and say that Igbo women out# men substantially more than other population groups
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by deadie(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2011
igbo boy:

only u make joke only u dey laff,, na wa o Zombie e don reach so?

Iwu onye ara. I ga eme ma eme "interprete" ihe I dere make ndi ofe mmanu. Onye iberibe.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by deadie(m): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hehe

Then a large fraction of the population must be 'desperados.' Or something doesn't function right in the dudes they'd otherwise date  lipsrsealed

Unless someone wants to lie and say that Igbo women out# men substantially more than other population groups

It is not a large fraction, it is only a minute fraction. By my calculation, when does about 1% (0.01 fraction) become "a large fraction"? undecided
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by igboboy1(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2011
deadie:

Iwu onye ara. I ga eme ma eme "interprete" ihe I dere make ndi ofe mmanu. Onye iberibe.

Bia e na cho mu okwu? Anuman di  ka gi
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by ektbear: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2011
Is this percentage larger or smaller than other ethnic groups in Nigeria?

Which group of women outmarry by far the most?

Hehe, just like asian dudes whose women get chopped by white dudes
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by igboboy1(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2011
ekt bear u should be worried about ur sisters and female cousins cos igbo ladies are chancing them, u dont like ur sisters evidently, u want them to remain life long spinsters and be riding rubber Love Machine?
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by phreakabit(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hehe

Dude, its no secret that the Igbo mans package performs perfectly somewhat above perfection, so don't even go their .  cheesy
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by ektbear: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2011
igbo boy:

ekt bear u should be worried about your sisters and female cousins cos igbo ladies are chancing them, u dont like your sisters evidently, u want them to remain life long spinsters and be riding rubber Love Machine?

You know that polygamy rates are higher in Yorubaland than in Igboland. That people decide to take away your cookie doesn't mean they won't enjoy their own too

phreakabit:

Dude, its no secret that the Igbo mans package performs perfectly somewhat above perfection, so don't even go their .  cheesy
Well it is probably in your interest to find out what exactly the problem is, why so many of 'em are looking elsewhere for loving
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by phreakabit(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Well it is probably in your interest to find out what exactly the problem is, why so many of 'em are looking [size=14pt]elsewhere[/size] for loving

An idea (Opinion in your case) is the hardest thing to terminate (almost impossible). So, I will leave you to yours, even though I know you doubt your own claims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girl Is Secretive / Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.