Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! (16017 Views)

Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? / Fulani Chief Calls For Inter-tribal Marriages Among NYSC Members / Wow,such A Cute Yoruba And Igbo Inter-tribal Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Mcleo007(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

@mcleo007, u must stop corrupting innocent minds or else d devils gnna land in ya bed sha n rave your bakside. Yourba with Yoruba, Igbo with Igbo, dat must be d trend. cool

Hey dude, aint no devil gonna snitch on me. Inter-tribal daing is quite healthy.

For those saying yoruba gurls aint clean; ur partly right cos it largely affects a great percentage of our girls. Guess it has to do with our world view. But then, that does not attribute to why we love to date igbo chicks. Just cant figure that aspect yet!
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by semidaraeb(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
I don't discriminate for me its a matter of what I feel for the individual, where the person comes from is secondary, l dey look to date a correct FULANI CHICK O, anybody know any fulani chick, cool
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by fxtopedia(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
Na today?
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Syenite(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
kiss
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by phreakabit(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
This thread just irks me. *shrugs* Eeeeew gross!
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by phreakabit(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
Syenite:

I am Igbo and my wife is Yoruba. I grew up in the west and never really mixed up much with Igbo girls. Today, my inlaws are proud to have given out their only daughter to an Igbo man. Infact my wive' cusins have started following her foot-steps in looking for good Igbo guys to marry. wink wink

This imbecilic addlepate just wouldn't go away!! Its not uncommon for simpletons like yourself to consider themselves Ideal persons, even if it means tarnishing the names of the others! I cant stand obnoxious dimwits like yourself . My average assessment of you, paints you in the light of either being a very smart im.becile or brain dead!
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Mcleo007(m): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
phreakabit:

This thread just irks me. *shrugs* Eeeeew gross!

what can i say
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
Yoruba girls love igbo guys because they dont choice
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2011
igbo, yoruba, hausa, all other tribes etc, none of you are anything special for the most part, look at it as an individual thing for the love of God
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by MrsChima(f): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
[size=14pt]STILL LMAO @ German ethnicity.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Did someone just used WIKIPEDIA as a reference?  I see somebody didn't attend an accredited educational institution.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by phreakabit(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
igbo, yoruba, hausa, all other tribes etc, none of you are anything special for the most part, look at it as an individual thing for the love of God

The Igbo ethnic group is a race not a tribe, please take note! I don't know about the rest though. . .
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by member479760: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
whats the diff b/w the 2, yoorooba na nega, Igbo na nega, equation balance!
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by lagcity(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
tankwa:

Yuroab grils era very driyt.I maen driyt of hte hihgest degree.Ibgo ladsie rea very naet.We rae naeter that htem taht is wyh yuroba guys do nto go aftre filyt things. We aer more baueutiflu than them.
If you like hit your head against that wall beside you. I ma syaing hta trthu.

if you have brain understand the write up

yoruba girls are dirty. are they are the ones messing up aba and igboland that's an eyesore for Nigeria? if the "clean" igbo don't have the shame to clean up external environment in Aba where everyone can see, why would they care about the indoors where few outsiders can see? if the outside isn't clean, u don't need to be a genius to guess what the inside would be like.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by phreakabit(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
lagcity:

yoruba girls are dirty. are they are the ones messing up aba and igboland that's an eyesore for Nigeria? if the "clean" igbo don't have the shame to clean up external environment in Aba where everyone can see, why would they care about the indoors where few outsiders can see? if the outside isn't clean, u don't need to be a genius to guess what the inside would be like.

Astonishing!!!! shocked shocked shocked You mean you dump refuse in you living room? Thats amazing!
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by ektbear: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Mrs.Chima: You need to get your head out of your @ss. If somebody says they don't like the word tribe, then don't use that word around 'em. Extremely disrespectful.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
phreakabit:

The Igbo ethnic group is a race not a tribe, please take note! I don't know about the rest though. . .
if you say so
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by phreakabit(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
ibkaye:

if you say so

Not about what I say, cos I don't make the rules. Thats just what it is. it was meant to be A race from the start . . .
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by lagcity(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
phreakabit:

Astonishing!!!! shocked shocked shocked You mean you dump refuse in you living room? Thats amazing!

STFU and go clean up your land. or you want ACN to clean it up for you?
below is what you need.

Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by deadie(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
ANY Igbo woman who marries outside of Igboland could not tie down an Igbo man. THAT IS A FACT. It was not by choice.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
phreakabit:

Not about what I say, cos I don't make the rules. Thats just what it is. it was meant to be A race. . .
totally besides the point but thanks for pointing it out
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by lagcity(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2011
deadie:

ANY Igbo woman who marries outside of Igboland could not tie down an Igbo man. THAT IS A FACT. It was not by choice.

you're in denial. that's a fact grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by toytoy1: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
This is a rubbish thread as far as i am concerned  angry angry angry angry don't waste your time dating a Yoruba  girls, all this Ndi Ofe M' manu, they are very dirty gosh!!! they might dress up well and use body spear to cover there body odor, not only that they are good at jazzing one up? Yoruba girls are the most dirtiest set of girls in Nigeria angry angry  My God! Also when it comes to promiscuity i give it to Yoruba girls, That's why i am sticking to my Angels( IGBO girls). i might manage Hausa babe or fulani Girls but Yoruba Girls Mbanu!!!
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by phreakabit(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
STFU and go clean up your land. or you want ACN to clean it up for you?
below is what you need.

People of lower intellectual proficiency such as yourself, aren't quite worthy of a response from me , but I will make an exemption. Your statement easily gives you away as being a "typical" educationally half baked , zygote brained , ego bruised, not so confident individual (who i guess, would have mouth and body odor as most of "your kinds" do) seeking some sort of relevance on the internet. You should be bothered about your cyber cafe browsing ticket elapsing rather than being an e-agbero, even if its in your nature. Anyways b4 you go, I have one question a rhetorical one. Where has ACN really cleaned up ?
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
First of all, for heavens sake, Germans are not an ethnic group. the present-day Germans are comprised of different tribes (lyk d Saxons, Angels, Jutes, etc) who mixed up and did sum inter-tribal dating thing around a 1000 yrs bak and now they r aall mixed up. its lyk Nigeria becoming mixed-up and forming a salad race.

i have seen many comments here, some saying Yourba have a large bakside n some saying Igbos r pretty, etc, If you want it to be the same forever, with every tribe having a distinct feature from d rest, this intertribal stuff must end. because,  when such things happen, in d future you wont have any tribes to boast about lyk u r doing now by boasting about ur own tribe. there wont be any distinct culture, no more Igbo masquerades, or elegant n hot Fulanis  or delicious Yoruba food or good Hausa entertainment. all you will be left with, is a bad tasting salad, which you guyz can gobble up.

remember, the future of your tribe and the identity of your ppl is in your hands. u r lucky to be born as tribals with amazing characteristics and a distinct identity. please dont lose it. sad
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by obowunmi(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
Men from specific Igbo states like Anambra only Bleep women from other tribes but don't marry them. Be careful, you non- igbo girls. Don't fall in love with a man that won't marry you.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by ektbear: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

First of all, for heavens sake, Germans are not an ethnic group. the present-day Germans are comprised of different tribes (lyk d Saxons, Angels, Jutes, etc) who mixed up and did sum inter-tribal dating thing around a 1000 yrs bak and now they r aall mixed up. its lyk Nigeria becoming mixed-up and forming a salad race.
Not true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Germans
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by deadie(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2011
lagcity:

you're in denial. that's a fact grin grin

Why should I be in denial? I just want to educate people who are rejoicing that Igbo girls are in love with them. They probably are, in the absence of an Igbo man. But once an Igbo man of equal, or a little less status than the current sucker comes along, she is gonna leave your a$$. Igbos don't like marrying outside Igboland and only will as a last resort. Ask any Igbo girl to be frank with you on the issue.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by MrsChima(f): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

@Mrs.Chima: You need to get your head out of your @ss. If somebody says they don't like the word tribe, then don't use that word around 'em. Extremely disrespectful.

[size=22pt]Tribe.[/size]  You need to get your balls off the ground because you getting too emotional. It is not that SERIOUS boo boo.  

PAGAN  9JA:

i have seen many comments here, some saying Yourba have a large bakside n some saying Igbos r pretty, etc,  If you want it to be the same forever, with every tribe having a distinct feature from d rest, this intertribal stuff must end. because,  when such things happen, in d future you wont have any tribes to boast about lyk u r doing now by boasting about your own tribe. there wont be any distinct culture, no more Igbo masquerades, or elegant n hot Fulanis  or delicious Yoruba food or good Hausa entertainment. all you will be left with, is a bad tasting salad, which you guyz can gobble up.

remember, the future of your tribe and the identity of your ppl is in your hands. u r lucky to be born as tribals with amazing characteristics and a distinct identity. please dont lose it. sad

I thought as much but to the emotional ones, German is an ethnicity.   lipsrsealed
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by phreakabit(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

i have seen many comments here, some saying Yourba have a large bakside n some saying Igbos r pretty, etc,  If you want it to be the same forever, with every tribe having a distinct feature from d rest, this intertribal stuff must end. because,  when such things happen, in d future you wont have any tribes to boast about lyk u r doing now by boasting about your own tribe. there wont be any distinct culture, no more Igbo masquerades, or elegant n hot Fulanis  or delicious Yoruba food or good Hausa entertainment. all you will be left with, is a bad tasting salad, which you guyz can gobble up.

I think you mean Anglo not Angel
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

Not true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Germans

omg r u seriously that dim-witted. therm ""German ethnic group"" arose around the 19th centure, hardly a few 100 yrs bak. but if you go into DNA and blood ethnicity, the Germans are a mixed people comprised of different Germanic tribes (tribes living in d german area) lyk d Franks, Saxons, Visigoths, etc,

today, you wont find people in Germany with a tribe/ethnicity, cuz they r all mixed.
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by MrsChima(f): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
LMAO@wikipedia being the source of accuracy.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! by oladapoa1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
phreakabit:

People of lower intellectual proficiency such as yourself, aren't quite worthy of a response from me , but I will make an exception. Your statement easily gives you away as being a "typical" educationally half baked , zygote brained , ego bruised, not so confident individual (who i guess, would have mouth and body odor as most of "your kinds" do) seeking some sort of relevance on the internet. You should be bothered about your cyber cafe browsing ticket elapsing rather than being an e-agbero, even if its in your nature. Anyways b4 you go, I have one question a rhetorical one. Where has ACN really cleaned up ?
Atleast everybody knows u ve just replied a post prior to your intelligent quotient which has been determined by your brain. Very sure that u ll be kidnapped if you there step your village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This / Why You Need To Ask The "Where Is This Relationship Going To?" Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.