Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan (81562 Views)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / My Girlfriend Ran Away / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by lereinter(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
You don't want to marry the girl joor

Put your self in her shoes

If you or her lose job nko

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Isaacpromise1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Enough of Simps!

Kudos brother, that was a well thought out plan

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by lereinter(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros, God just saved you from the greatest mistake you would have made in this life. In fact, you should go to the altar and roll yourself like 7 times for letting her leave you in peace . And my advice for you is that you still stick to this plan with the next girlfriend you have . Anyone that does not want it should go and find the nearest Simpson or ATM machine that can dispense cash and carry all the burdens of their financial problems at once

Na lie

There's no love there, this is marriage not civil service

Everything should be done out of love not compulsion

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Acidosis(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
MuchAdo:
@OP

You asked too much of her to be honest.

Women are not after rich guys. They just want a man who will/can pay all the bills as much as possible.

She will take care of herself and chip in her own little assistance from time to time unsolicited.

What is too much about spending less than 50% of your earnings to run your home?

You people are the ones fueling the senseless entitlement mentality though. Nothing can be too much for a lady to spend on her family even though I may not agree with the formula and ratio thing.

Some men sacrifice 100% and even take loans. Women should also do same. The senseless mentality is why even some working single ladies would never buy a phone with their earnings. They believe it is the responsibility of a sugar daddy or an unfortunate boyfriend.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lawly:

And you realise that is 1k - 1,500 a month right? If you remove that sum a month from 80k, will she die? She's simply an entitled idiot not ready for marriage. She just want to ruin the guy and stiffle his future prospects with unfair selfish demands and needs.

I have heard of women that married their men earning 30k only and they helped their men to manage and use the money to grow financially and achieve things that those that feel they earn much have not achieved.
A woman is there in a man's life for either 2 things: to build a man or to run the man down. That's why we really need to hear from GOD before venturing into marriage. Don't just marry a lady bcs she gives you erection.
continue waiting for handouts from a woman. Weakling

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Nimrod81: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
you are definitely right. 300k looks like big money but when bills start piling up, it will finish even before a month.

And where problem will start is when you collect personal loan against salary.

Bros you need to look for a woman earning higher, that is your best bet. You dont need to be chasing the wrong things this year else you will enter into debt even with your 300k.

Your cap should be a lady with salary of 150k least upwards.
It's not about finding a woman who earns more. It should be finding a woman who is willing to work and plan with you. Your plans and dreams are good. But you can still find a woman who earns less than 80k and yet is willing to play by you. You be correct guy abeg.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by PrinceOfLagos: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:
shocked

You don't even know "woman's need", that's why you did that rubbish list. That 80k, isn't enough as a lady talkless of family. Unless you want her to look like an hag, in her husband's house.

Worst, you haven't even settled down yet, you're placing small responsibilities on her head.

If you want something like this, better find another woman who is willing to contribute to the family with higher earnings.
Shut up already

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by bluefilm: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:
My girlfriend whom I have planned to settle down with simply started acting cold and eventually stylishly slide out of our relationship because I sat her down and made a family financial support proposal to her in which she will be financially committed to running the proposed family we intend to raise...

These are the proposal...

1. She earns about 80k wile I earn about 300k.. I asked that we jointly contribute for all the children's Career funding starting from when we get married even before any of their birth.. I proposed 10k monthly from her and 40k from me to a trust account. From it we plan to fund all the children's Career from kiddagatten to varsity or which ever path they choose..

2. That sh choose between Nepa bill or DStv or gotv sub monthly..just one for her

3. I will be responsible for rents

4. We pay into another joint account for vacation once in two years..like sh puts in 20k I put in 50k monthly..

5. I provide all the heavy food stuffs required in the house in large quantities including gas ND change of electronics, but sh provide all the daily food supplements to mk mine complete.

6. She buys her clothes ND I buy mine but we can both surprise ourselfs with gift to the other..

7. I will buy the family car ND maintain it. If she buys no p.

8. I didn't rule out surprise gifts once a while and outting which I bankroll ND expect her to do same occasionally..

Plz oo nairalanders are these responsibilities to a wife too much for her, I mean one who works and earn over 50k...?

You are a true businesss man.

If so many men out there will learn to approach marriage like a business transaction, which in reality it truly is, I doubt if we will be seeing all the nonsense we see today in all these petty petty marriages that scatter like a pack of cards after any minor shake up is experienced.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by mamawa123: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
I am not the right person to comment on this because I finance my household 100% including vacation abroad

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by lereinter(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Calebility:
Chairman why not ask her to suggest her own way of supporting the family first.
That will help you to tell the kind of person you're dealing with.

Your money is her money, her money is hers and hers alone.

Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by ikenna44: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tell that to your father!

Biglittlelois:

Learn to read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Bellgal: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:
My girlfriend whom I have planned to settle down with simply started acting cold and eventually stylishly slide out of our relationship because I sat her down and made a family financial support proposal to her in which she will be financially committed to running the proposed family we intend to raise...

Op please I'm very single..
Come and marry me i will definitely abide in all the rules....

1. She earns about 80k wile I earn about 300k.. I asked that we jointly contribute for all the children's Career funding starting from when we get married even before any of their birth.. I proposed 10k monthly from her and 40k from me to a trust account. From it we plan to fund all the children's Career from kiddagatten to varsity or which ever path they choose..

2. That sh choose between Nepa bill or DStv or gotv sub monthly..just one for her

4. We pay into another joint account for vacation once in two years..like sh puts in 20k I put in 50k monthly..

5. I provide all the heavy food stuffs required in the house in large quantities including gas ND change of electronics, but sh provide all the daily food supplements to mk mine complete.

6. She buys her clothes ND I buy mine but we can both surprise ourselfs with gift to the other..

8. I didn't rule out surprise gifts once a while and outting which I bankroll ND expect her to do same occasionally..

Plz oo nairalanders are these responsibilities to a wife too much for her, I mean one who works and earn over 50k...?

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by danot1030: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

If am a lady and you proposed this family plan to me I will not stylishly slide away, I will boldly dump you.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by akwemose: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
It seems to me like you are the controlling type and q dictator.Your approach to this issue was wrong,I don't blame her for running.A woman likes to be carried along...you sat down wrote the plan and came to give her...you didn't even ask her to see if she has an input..its both of you that wana get married for gods sake why just make a rule and dump on her...There's no way a woman who really loves her man will not t
Sort some bills out fr d home even without the man asking..your approach to this thing was wrong...and if you do get a girlfriend try not to dictate to her...women love to be carried along..let her contribute to the decision..Everything is not money and planning..sometimes wisdom will help you avoid some issues...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by dingbang(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nimrod81:
It's not about finding a woman who earns more. It should be finding a woman who is willing to work and plan with you. Your plans and dreams are good. But you can still find a woman who earns less than 80k and yet is willing to play by you. You be correct guy abeg.
you have a point too. I agree with you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Funkybabee(f): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
You are very funny with that vacation, vacation ko, plantation ni

You sound so strict to me, she need to think her head before saying I do

You can't let her start saving dine without being legally married yet

20k vacation
10k bill
Gotv e.tc

She will buy herself clothes
Monthly pad
Hair
Make up things
Undies
Parents at least 5k each to father and mother
Transportation to her working place
Her siblings, like if she has Junior sis like we now e.t.c and many things

So she should not save abi

I think you need to get her a better job because no woman will want to commit to that unless she's old and desperate to marry omo it's not easy

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by okine4real: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

i swear, you are the best guy on Nairaland. lots of married men for Naija go die before there time. i always tell guys, that pussy go tire you once marriage enter, in marriage there are bills to pay, real bills ohh, children go chop, them go waste food, them go spoil your chairs, table, my second Daughter done put hole beneath my room door, if i like make i lock the door dey cuddle madam, this 2 and half year old pikin go just enter my room via the hole when she create for my door. sometimes she go enter my room, lock the door and pass the hole come outside, if i won enter my room, i nor go fit enter, i go got to go call them to pass under the door to take open the door. This Dec festive period, i was sick because too much of bills. Most naija girls, 90 percent of them are wired to be lazy, even in relationship, they cant even help a guy, person when nor fit help guy, na she won help for marriage? OP i swear you be the best guy ever. If you won marry any woman, let her know, you have to bring something good into this marriage, not just PUSSY. She needs to understand that if your problem is pussy, there are fucking pussy everywhere. OP i salue your courage. from Dec 20th to to 3rd Jan i done spend more than 200k, watin I even chop self? Nothing, na wife and children. OP if I were as smart as you during my time, I swear I for get BETTER REST OF MIND NOW.Do you know what it means when you need even 500k, and you know your wife GOT your back without any shaking? OP you are blessed.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

This is perfect to me now. What does she want again? What will she use her money for before. ? Is she not a member of the family? Some Girls sef... U deserve better... Make she go... Thank God u realise this earlier... She can't contribute to her family Who's she earning for?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by lereinter(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
no actually he is. People have choices. He can find another woman earning higher than the girl and they decide to get married. He needs to look for a woman earning higher. The equation will balance.

So he sees himself as doing her a favour cos he's collecting 300k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by shantti(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bonjovi13:
I'm sorry man. You are not ready to be a husband.
The first rule of a successful marriage is that you don't plan with your wife's money. A woman's money is her money. Your money is the family's money.

Have that mind set and don't let fear of being stressed or broke rule you.

Before a woman will trust you with her money,you must have earned that trust based on how well you take care of the family and being financially prudent and responsible.

You cannot just expect her to submit her money to the common purse when you have not proven yourself.
Besides look at the pressure you are putting on her even before you have married her. All those bills inside 80k. She has to even buy her clothes. LMAO!!!

Guy,chill out. Next time when you get into a serious relationship with a woman,let her see you being responsible and generous to her and then allow her to decide what she would do with her funds to help out. But never plan on her money or worse still suggest what she would bring.

This is a very stupid and useless mentality. Even fools will not accept this your take.
Then, in that case, my wife has no business knowing how much i make or how I spend my money provided I carry out all the family responsibilities. I can decide to buy an expensive car for my mother and leave my wife to be taking public transport cos it's my money. I can decide to send my mother or sister on a vacation abroad and leave my wife to wallow in Nigerian hot sun cos it's my money. Forget, if u start to bring in all this ur foolish woman sense, na u go loose cos no man is a fool

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Tloc(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Simran94:

Why will you ALONE make such plans and try to force your opinion on her? Why didn't you just sit her down and plan TOGETHER? Marriage is a DUO thing and not just one person making decisions.

She has left already, you don't need all this.

Look for a lady that earns over 150k monthly and give her this budget plan.
Goodluck

Wahala for single men ooo. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by seyz91(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
You said it all

Can't be said any better
SaveMeLord:
98% of Nigerian women are looking for a Messiah that will carry all their load without them having to do anything. Op the type of lady you are looking for to marry in Nigeria. There are only 464 of them. 350 are already married and have been married for long, 60 have travelled abroad and most have been taken by reasonable men there and the remaining 54 are here in Nigeria scattered across the Country i.e at least 1 or 2 per state.

Now Op the probability of you meeting the type of woman that will want to be a partner and sacrifice in the marriage is the same as the probability of winning the USA Powerball lottery which is very unlikely.

You can decide to be single and unmarried nobody will kill you and preserve your peace of mind. Just look at the first entitled leach that commented above. That is how most of them are. Leave her by the time she start to old she'll come back they always have this useless overconfidence that they are too fine and another better guy is coming for them until reality dawns on their frail brains

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Carlylepneuma: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
On top 80k salary, you want make she dey drop 10k every month for trust account, 20k for joint account, provide "food supplement", make she still choose between NEPA bill, DSTV, or GOTV subscription...on top wetin? undecided
Oga, how much wan remain to take buy clothes, cosmetics and toiletries for herself na (cos e sure me dai say you no fit buy those things for her), not to talk of find her parents something? Unto say she marry you? Babe d guy matter tire me o, immediately I finish to de read wetin OP write na ur comment next as in laughter � wan kill me die here... D guy no sabi say women no need make u draft dis kind plans for them especially the once wei get parents, siblings that are looking up to them? Nna d guy most be an economist... Damn!!!

Abeg! Carry your wahala go front!
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by pnemric: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:
shocked

You don't even know "woman's need", that's why you did that rubbish list. That 80k, isn't enough as a lady talkless of family. Unless you want her to look like an hag, in her husband's house.

Worst, you haven't even settled down yet, you're placing small responsibilities on her head.

If you want something like this, better find another woman who is willing to contribute to the family with higher earnings.
Then how does she take care of her needs as a single if 80k is not sufficient? clytocurrency i guess

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by PrinceOfLagos: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
be civil in your comments. You do not know me.
Oga you're a simp

I've read some of your comments here and I must say, Na your type woman dey open office for Dem head

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Asour: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
On top 80k salary, you want make she dey drop 10k every month for trust account, 20k for joint account, provide "food supplement", make she still choose between NEPA bill, DSTV, or GOTV subscription...on top wetin? undecided
Oga, how much wan remain to take buy clothes, cosmetics and toiletries for herself na (cos e sure me dai say you no fit buy those things for her), not to talk of find her parents something? Unto say she marry you?

I would not say I don't have reservations for his plans. But they are his.

You however, are missing a key point.
She probably pays for house rent where she is now. Or will most likely pay soon.
If it's a place like Lagos or PHC or even Abuja, that takes at least 200k+ from her. Never mind furnishings.

With his plans, she is saved from all that & the 200k covers her required contributions.

On the other hand, he should know many women aren't 'wired' to shoulder financial responsibilities.
Or so it seems.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by ozo13(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:
shocked

If you want something like this, better find another woman who is willing to contribute to the family with higher earnings.straight and forward.i have learnt alot from this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

you're making everything look too rigid. Even a very rich lady will not align to this ur arrangement. Be flexible about home finances. The only place both of you need contribute is as regards family account which will be used to cater for children education and major exigencies. You're to provide for the family while she supports you in good measures to ensure the family is afloat. Making a list of do's will drive anyone naught. Take am easy abeg.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Whoknowsme: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
Oga, how much wan remain to take buy clothes, cosmetics and toiletries for herself na (cos e sure me dai say you no fit buy those things for her), not to talk of find her parents something? Unto say she marry you?

You just said it all
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Newboss(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Oluromantic:
If you're saying the truth, it's a good plan. But the plan might not be what annoyed her. It might be your approach or disapproval of her own view on the matter.

Nonetheless, running away is a worse reaction to such a situation. It seems it's one of these civilization/feminism-infected girls that you are dating like many on this nairaland forum and that's the origin of the problems

A wife material is willing to submit her decisions while you make the decision on how the incomes are spent (putting her in consideration). All these yamayama modern girls sef. Nawar

A feminist won't have any issue with the plan. That girl is a typical Nigerian girl

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Calebility:
Chairman why not ask her to suggest her own way of supporting the family first.
That will help you to tell the kind of person you're dealing with.

Your money is her money, her money is hers and hers alone.

A woman should lead first abi? You deserve a backhand something....

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Ammishaddai: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
lereinter:

Na lie

There's no love there, this is marriage not civil service

Everything should be done out of love not compulsion
Two simps said this same thing to me ,so I will ignore you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Mr. Nairaland - December 2014 Contest [PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND 2] / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.