Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan (81451 Views)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / My Girlfriend Ran Away / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by weaseloo: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
@Poster

To make this list fair, you should know what she depends on herself already, how much she has been able to save, and how much necessary compromises she is able to make to keep a home after marriage. It should be a mutual discussion between the both of you.

The vacation funds and the education funds should be your responsibility. You should be thinking of your immediate needs and vacation should be the last of it. You have given her enough by asking her to take care of the daily food supplements.

This your list does not contain what amount you will be giving her as your wife. Even if it is 5k -10k that small amount will melt her heart and she will end up putting even more in. Most men do now know that women turn into butter when you are good to them.

She should also be looking to get a higher paying job too to support when or before having kids.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Stevenbright(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

Thanks man.. heard from her friend that sh said am too stingy,.

Honestly I didn't make her spend up to 50k from her wage.. 300k is not big and can be exhausted soon..

The weight will be too much if I form the normal Nigerian guy who likes to carry load on their head

The only problem I see with your plan is in intending to contribute more monthly into the vacation joint account than the children education fund account.

You may need to review this aspect.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lightway:

Shut up

Perfume is 2k..
I can imagine your body odor already.

No wonder people smell bad. I just thought my nose had issues
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Bashnigga(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
I love this plan
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by errigdee: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
this one fit no marry o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
pompeiimagnus:

He just made a “proposal” remember? As a salary earner, there’s nothing wrong with doing that.

I agree with you, and with the OP. Sadly that's what men face. I helped my wife with a job of over 800k. Yet I still foot most of the bills. Heaven is our reward men

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
weaseloo:
@Poster

To make this list fair, you should know what she depends on herself already, how much she has been able to save, and how much necessary compromises she is able to make to keep a home after marriage. It should be a mutual discussion between the both of you.

The vacation funds and the education funds should be your responsibility. You should be thinking of your immediate needs and vacation should be the last of it. You have given her enough by asking her to take care of the daily food supplements.

This your list does not contain what amount you will be giving her as your wife. Even if it is 5k -10k that small amount will melt her heart and she will end up putting even more in. Most men do now know that women turn into butter when you are good to them.

She should also be looking to get a higher paying job too to support when or before having kids.
Wisdom. I doff my hat to you.

They need to cut costs, maybe a smaller apartment.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by LesbianBoy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
You obviously are not qualified to stand before me and my mates.

I thank God for locking shop against people like you.

Just marry your masturbàting hand at this point

You are still a child

That your fiance or whatever is a SIMP doesn't mean every other guy there is. Now gedifok tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Susily(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
You're not serious. Never split bills with a woman.
Let her decide to pick up bills that she can afford. You seem very irresponsible.

He's very responsible for wanting to split bills with a woman. All these rants are manipulative shaming tactics from the female folks to shy away from responsibilities

You ladies have been clamoring for gender equality, and you forget that equality comes with responsibilities

You lots want benefits that come with equality but shy away from it's accompanying responsibilities...kolewerk

I thank God that men are beginning to wake up and this equality you guys want must be actualized with all it's responsibilities

I applaud him for demanding responsibility on the woman's part

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Solatium(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:
My girlfriend whom I have planned to settle down with simply started acting cold and eventually stylishly slide out of our relationship because I sat her down and made a family financial support proposal to her in which she will be financially committed to running the proposed family we intend to raise...

These are the proposal...

1. She earns about 80k wile I earn about 300k.. I asked that we jointly contribute for all the children's Career funding starting from when we get married even before any of their birth.. I proposed 10k monthly from her and 40k from me to a trust account. From it we plan to fund all the children's Career from kiddagatten to varsity or which ever path they choose..

2. That sh choose between Nepa bill or DStv or gotv sub monthly..just one for her

3. I will be responsible for rents

4. We pay into another joint account for vacation once in two years..like sh puts in 20k I put in 50k monthly..

5. I provide all the heavy food stuffs required in the house in large quantities including gas ND change of electronics, but sh provide all the daily food supplements to mk mine complete.

6. She buys her clothes ND I buy mine but we can both surprise ourselfs with gift to the other..

7. I will buy the family car ND maintain it. If she buys no p.

8. I didn't rule out surprise gifts once a while and outting which I bankroll ND expect her to do same occasionally..

Plz oo nairalanders are these responsibilities to a wife too much for her, I mean one who works and earn over 50k...?

THey are leeches, don't sweat it bro,just thank your stars she don waka,look for a more serious and more realistic Person,not all these ebina

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by fotadmowmend(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:
My girlfriend whom I have planned to settle down with simply started acting cold and eventually stylishly slide out of our relationship because I sat her down and made a family financial support proposal to her in which she will be financially committed to running the proposed family we intend to raise...

1. She earns about 80k wile I earn about 300k.. I asked that we jointly contribute for all the children's Career funding starting from when we get married even before any of their birth.. I proposed 10k monthly from her and 40k from me to a trust account. From it we plan to fund all the children's Career from kiddagatten to varsity or which ever path they choose..

2. That sh choose between Nepa bill or DStv or gotv sub monthly..just one for her

4. We pay into another joint account for vacation once in two years..like sh puts in 20k I put in 50k monthly..

5. I provide all the heavy food stuffs required in the house in large quantities including gas ND change of electronics, but sh provide all the daily food supplements to mk mine complete.

6. She buys her clothes ND I buy mine but we can both surprise ourselfs with gift to the other..

8. I didn't rule out surprise gifts once a while and outting which I bankroll ND expect her to do same occasionally..

Plz oo nairalanders are these responsibilities to a wife too much for her, I mean one who works and earn over 50k...?

In Africa, we don't do this. It is expected that men cater for all. Infact you will need to cater for her family too
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by GetMeRight: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
wirinet:

Keyword, back then. Back then when salary was N50 a brand new Peugeot care was N6,000. Education was free and naira was higher than the dollar.

Now N50 can hardly but children's biscuit.

It didn't matter the value of the naira back then, the truth is that their income was very low at the time just like many still have low income at the moment
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Fatbam003: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bonjovi13:
I'm sorry man. You are not ready to be a husband.
The first rule of a successful marriage is that you don't plan with your wife's money. A woman's money is her money. Your money is the family's money.

Have that mind set and don't let fear of being stressed or broke rule you.

Before a woman will trust you with her money,you must have earned that trust based on how well you take care of the family and being financially prudent and responsible.

You cannot just expect her to submit her money to the common purse when you have not proven yourself.
Besides look at the pressure you are putting on her even before you have married her. All those bills inside 80k. She has to even buy her clothes. LMAO!!!

Guy,chill out. Next time when you get into a serious relationship with a woman,let her see you being responsible and generous to her and then allow her to decide what she would do with her funds to help out. But never plan on her money or worse still suggest what she would bring.
So what's the meaning of the popular quote... The two shall be joined together to become one.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by anochuko01(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
I asked a girl I was dating about the idea of a joint account, and her reaction have me an hint of how stingy she could be. Well, I wasn't wrong...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Scavvy: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
On top 80k salary, you want make she dey drop 10k every month for trust account, 20k for joint account, provide "food supplement", make she still choose between NEPA bill, DSTV, or GOTV subscription...on top wetin? undecided
Oga, how much wan remain to take buy clothes, cosmetics and toiletries for herself na (cos e sure me dai say you no fit buy those things for her), not to talk of find her parents something? Unto say she marry you?

Abeg! Carry your wahala go front!
i want to guess she was doing all thi on her own before they get married. After getting married he should carry all the load cause she's earning lower. Ehhn na charity case him don marry be that.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Babara1994(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:
shocked

You don't even know "woman's need", that's why you did that rubbish list. That 80k, isn't enough as a lady talkless of family. Unless you want her to look like an hag, in her husband's house.

Worst, you haven't even settled down yet, you're placing small responsibilities on her head.

If you want something like this, better find another woman who is willing to contribute to the family with higher earnings.
You think men don't have needs and responsibilities? Don't let me start calling you fist brain o

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Ybaby: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

You did not complete the sharing OP so let me help you:

So the children and yourself will combine both her surname and yours.

for example
Your name: Mr Lanre Lawal
Her name: Miss Tinu Agbe

The changes after marriage :

Mr Lanre Agbe Lawal
Mrs Tinu Agbe Lawal

the children:

Master Segun Agbe Lawal
Miss Kemi Agbe Lawal

You will carry the pregnancy of Master Segun Agbe Lawal and of cos breastfeed till the age of 1 and half years

She will carry the preganncy of Miss Kemi Agbe Lawal and of cos breatfeed her till the age of 1 and half years.

There are 4 weeks in a month -
You cook in week 1 and week 3and do all house chores
She will cook in week 2 and week 4 and so all house chores

Night duties
You will bend over and she will strap on and enter you - a n a l for week 1 and week 3
She will bend over and you will enter her - p u s s y for week 2 and week 4

If you have flat tyre she will change it and next time she has flat tyre you will change it

If I remember any more I will add it.

Ra gba ki ra gbe.... buy mattress I buy rug.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin a partnership

Very smart girl for running kitti kitti and running kata kata.... it reach to run!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by TRIXIA: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Most likely she's below 30 years old. She should sit and discuss with you. I love this and going try adopt but I'm of the opinion that you should have made it open to negotiation and dialogue.
Attaching figures shows being bossy which is a red flag from your side. I won't want a lady to marry that trait.
I think she did well to run
bigpicture001:

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by pompeiimagnus: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
franciskaine:
this is not plan but strictness. Even people who don't earn as much as 100k live happily in marriage. Listing all des ain't necessary. While growing up my mum takes care of more than 50% of the family needs without making noise over it. Just do ur best as a man and the woman will align.

The purpose of dating is to sort out compatibility with one’s intended spouse. As a single lady she will be doing all these by herself. Nothing wrong with sitting down with your partner and discussing family finances before even getting married. Our parents made it work because the mentality of our mothers is entirely different from that of women today. Ordinary proposal and she ran away. This guy dodged a train wreck abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by wirinet(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
poiZon:

80k, biscuit is less than 2k a carton depending on type.
Yes there is inflation is but as a family u know what to spend ur money on.
If she can't sacrifice for heself and family, who will she be saving her money for?
If i have a jb of 80k, i don marry.
It all depends on expectations and standard of living, meaning type of house and neighbour you live. Mode of transportation. If you use personal car as the OP proposes, you will spend more than 60k on petrol alone, and we are not talking of car maintenance yet. Nepa bills nowadays is competing with house rent. etc.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by ti4c: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
I really like your plan, especially saving for kids before they are even born is a beautiful plan. If a lot of africans plan ahead like this, it will save us from a lot of ugly situations we see around. She earns 80k and you want her to be left with 50k without getting anything extra from you. You keep 210k after your own contribution. Lets be fair, she will be contributing almost 38% of her income, while you contribute 30% of yours. The nepa bill and cable subs are monthly but rent is yearly, also electronics and some of the heavy foodstuffs can last for months. You didn't make mention of giving her extra money for support. To her, she is seeing a lot of responsibility being added to her in getting married to you instead of a help mate or support. How long can you go in a month with 50k as a single man now? Then compare to how long you think she can go with that amount as a married woman. She will also save from that money, give to family members and other miscellaneous expenses like that. its like she cant ask her husband for money in the marriage. Will you share house chores fifty fifty with her?. I really love your plan and I believe marriage should be fifty fifty like partnership. But we should also be considerate of each other's capacity in financial planning. A lot of people will say you should run from her, at least she was sincere enough to show how she felt about it and leave, some ladies will pretend to be okay with it, get married to you and start acting differently. Best of luck.
bigpicture001:

Thanks man.. heard from her friend that sh said am too stingy,.

Honestly I didn't make her spend up to 50k from her wage.. 300k is not big and can be exhausted soon..

The weight will be too much if I form the normal Nigerian guy who likes to carry load on their head

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by NwaliE01: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Op, ladies of nowadays are full of options.

She just switched to option 2 guy.

Touch a lady's heart but don't any way near her finances.

You touched the untouchable, so she yapa
She is not ready to let you into her finances.

Forget about her.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
LesbianBoy:

You are still a child

That your fiance or whatever is a SIMP doesn't mean every other guy there is. Now gedifok tongue
that I had a great parental influence growing up doesn't mean I should settle for less.

My father pays all the bills till today.

So shall my husband.

The opinion of weak, delusional, omega men like you (who think that responsibility is SIMPING) will always be irrelevant to me

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by LesbianBoy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Susily:

He's very responsible for wanting to split bills with a woman. All these rants are manipulative shaming tactics from the female folks to shy away from responsibilities

You ladies have been clamoring for gender equality, and you forget that equality comes with responsibilities

You lots want benefits that come with equality but shy away from it's accompanying responsibilities...kolewerk

I thank God that men are beginning to wake up and this equality you guys want must be actualized with all it's responsibilities

I applaud him for demanding responsibility on the woman's part

The annoying thing is, they would still not want you to cheat and would still be dragging equality

Who be mumu grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by DonCandido(f): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
OP, your head is paining you seriously.

There is no financial plan to formally wife her this year at all yet you want her to assume the role of a wife?

And, you shameless bring this nonsense to NL for advice?

Ewu Imo!

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Decryptor(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
perfume is 2k?
Haba? Are you using hausa perfume or cele incense?

I make use of a perfume called "Velocity for her"...it has a masculine fragrance funny enough and it sells for N1300.

I am not at home...would have snapped it and screenshoted. Stop the excuses. The lady was fake and only wanted to come and sit down and eat!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by shantti(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
what kind of home did you grow up In?

Who is training this generation of men to be weak?

As if a woman doesn't sacrifice enough into a marriage.

You for kill am for altar now? Since you want sacrifice. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

I Hope u know you've said absolutely nothing.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
NwaliE01:
Op, ladies of nowadays are full of options.

She just switched to option 2 guy.

Touch a lady's heart but don't any way near her finances.

You touched the untouchable, so she yapa
She is not ready to let you into her finances.

Forget about her.
thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by 2loadedguy: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

The things we learn from nairaland is topnotch and has saved a lot of people from disaster. If only God has allowed me to see this post three months ago it would have saved me from the disaster I married in my house right now cos I would have known her person before I married her. I would have tabled this before her and avoid stories that touch.
She's never contributed 1kobo to the home but spends her salaries on human hair and makeup and when asked would say am I not the man of the house.
She even have the effontery to be demanding monthly allowance from me despite earning good monthly salaries.
Please God has blessed you with wisdom and don't fall for the scam called marriage by women these days. You have done well with your template and a good woman would accept you with this.

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Decryptor(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Op, you have dodged a bullet! Go for Thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by GetMeRight: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Twoclans:
I really wish more women can voice out ,everytime I log into nairaland and see all this small boys abi small men saying Nugerian women do not contribute to the family i usually ask myself if it is this same Nigeria that I see alot of women hustling and fending for their homes completely with the man being a complete liability.

The nature of my job puts me on the move always ,as it is I have three apartments in different states and I know what I see almost on a daily basis.

I really do not think any woman should be shamed because she refused to contribute to a home that she could be driven away from the next minute especially in this country that does not protect women at all.

This comment of yours is funny. Did he ask her to contribute to a house building project? No be contribution for food, TV, children's needs? I think any woman who is not ready to contribute financially in the family shouldn't get involve in family business

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Hotguy27: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

Different people perceive marriage differently. Top priority for some people in marriage is business partnership. Some love and many others children, companionship or s3x. What works for one may not work for another. It is good you defined how you want it. It is not a bad idea. You will see who will like that idea and may even go further to suggest some others you forgot to include.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.