Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan (81377 Views)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / My Girlfriend Ran Away / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by pompeiimagnus: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Abfinest007:
You should have asked her in what way , will she support you ,not you dividing it .you can even make a list of all the expenses then let her chose

Lmao….a man’s gotta be decisive with women brah else he’s headed for doom. You can’t allow her to pick and choose from day one…

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by ozo13(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
continue waiting for handouts from a woman. Weakling
why e pain u like this nah

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by dingbang(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bellgal:
Op please I'm very single
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Revolva(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
You see why I always see naija gals are self centered and selfish she wanted the poor guy to bear the whole family things and when they guy don't have enough she may torment the poor guys life

Imagine such a good finicial plan but she is unwilling to join force and (that is what I call love) not love by mouth

@womenareapess and @mosdii don talk am finish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Obason22(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Just imagine, woman that actually want to stick around her husband and be in supportive finicially is very hard to get in this country, many have turn to baby Mama's and some are still coming home, so she is welcome

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by mudiana(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:
My girlfriend whom I have planned to settle down with simply started acting cold and eventually stylishly slide out of our relationship because I sat her down and made a family financial support proposal to her in which she will be financially committed to running the proposed family we intend to raise...

These are the proposal...

1. She earns about 80k wile I earn about 300k.. I asked that we jointly contribute for all the children's Career funding starting from when we get married even before any of their birth.. I proposed 10k monthly from her and 40k from me to a trust account. From it we plan to fund all the children's Career from kiddagatten to varsity or which ever path they choose..

2. That sh choose between Nepa bill or DStv or gotv sub monthly..just one for her

3. I will be responsible for rents

4. We pay into another joint account for vacation once in two years..like sh puts in 20k I put in 50k monthly..

5. I provide all the heavy food stuffs required in the house in large quantities including gas ND change of electronics, but sh provide all the daily food supplements to mk mine complete.

6. She buys her clothes ND I buy mine but we can both surprise ourselfs with gift to the other..

7. I will buy the family car ND maintain it. If she buys no p.

8. I didn't rule out surprise gifts once a while and outting which I bankroll ND expect her to do same occasionally..

Plz oo nairalanders are these responsibilities to a wife too much for her, I mean one who works and earn over 50k...?

I like ur plan. nice one but na only women wey get sense go take am.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by poiZon: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
yes i understand marriage without vacay will be boring but you also need to understand her salary cannot afford that 20k deduction monthly. I suggest you tune it down a bit , say 5k .. You know women's daily needs are expensive..

Hair is expensive to make

Sanitary pads and make up

Women clothings such as lots of bra, pants, high heels.

Perfumes etc.

So her salary will not accomodate that 20k deduction..you sef try understand.
She go dey buy bra every week?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Funkybabee(f): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
You're not serious. Never split bills with a woman.
Let her decide to pick up bills that she can afford. You seem very irresponsible.

I too was even scared, there's nothing you will not see on Nairaland

Maybe he's truly stingy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by zakkxx: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
My brother run ooo!! Some useless girls go say “my money is my money and your money is our money” she wan use her salary de buy demonic wigs and make-up . No beg her ooo!! If u no free hear word na for nairaland u go still come complain

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by marsup: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thank your stars and move on.... On the other hand, you should also make budget to start up a side business, to compliment your monthly income. Don't let any Delilah from the pit of hell make you lose focus.

More strength to you.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Acidosis(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
danot1030:

If am a lady and you proposed this family plan to me I will not stylishly slide away, I will boldly dump you.

Your loss, dear. Use that 80k to pay rent, feed, pay utility bills, transportation, etc.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
akwemose:
It seems to me like you are the controlling type and q dictator.Your approach to this issue was wrong,I don't blame her for running.A woman likes to be carried along...you sat down wrote the plan and came to give her...you didn't even ask her to see if she has an input..its both of you that wana get married for gods sake why just make a rule and dump on her...There's no way a woman who really loves her man will not t
Sort some bills out fr d home even without the man asking..your approach to this thing was wrong...and if you do get a girlfriend try not to dictate to her...women love to be carried along..let her contribute to the decision..Everything is not money and planning..sometimes wisdom will help you avoid some issues...
the guy carry over principle wan enter marriage. Funny.

You earn 300k dropping #100k monthly for the home is not bad. Then with time you'll know if it's enough or not and see whr to adjust. My guy wey neva marry carry list full ground.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Elsueno: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:
shocked

You don't even know "woman's need", that's why you did that rubbish list. That 80k, isn't enough as a lady talkless of family. Unless you want her to look like an hag, in her husband's house.

Worst, you haven't even settled down yet, you're placing small responsibilities on her head.

If you want something like this, better find another woman who is willing to contribute to the family with higher earnings.

what a disappointment, to think u are even an animegirl...This really breaks my image of anime females

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Lerumo: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
There’s nothing wrong with what you did after all like you said it’s a proposal.
But from what you wrote it didn’t seem like you made it a proposal to her. It seemed more like an imposition (I may be wrong). Did you ask for her own input?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by awa(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
The lady is an intelligent woman for her to have gone. How can a family man not be making plans to build his own personal apartment despite both wife and husband earning relatively okay. It's not fair ooooo... She did the right thing

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by 07kjb: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Your family plan is worthy of emulation,, forget about her if she didn't come around to accept the wonderful plans u got... women are overrated

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Phlakes(f): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sammieguze comman see something, should we go with this plan
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by eguarojeona: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:
My girlfriend whom I have planned to settle down with simply started acting cold and eventually stylishly slide out of our relationship because I sat her down and made a family financial support proposal to her in which she will be financially committed to running the proposed family we intend to raise...

1. She earns about 80k wile I earn about 300k.. I asked that we jointly contribute for all the children's Career funding starting from when we get married even before any of their birth.. I proposed 10k monthly from her and 40k from me to a trust account. From it we plan to fund all the children's Career from kiddagatten to varsity or which ever path they choose..

2. That sh choose between Nepa bill or DStv or gotv sub monthly..just one for her

4. We pay into another joint account for vacation once in two years..like sh puts in 20k I put in 50k monthly..

5. I provide all the heavy food stuffs required in the house in large quantities including gas ND change of electronics, but sh provide all the daily food supplements to mk mine complete.

6. She buys her clothes ND I buy mine but we can both surprise ourselfs with gift to the other..

8. I didn't rule out surprise gifts once a while and outting which I bankroll ND expect her to do same occasionally..

Plz oo nairalanders are these responsibilities to a wife too much for her, I mean one who works and earn over 50k...?

They will say their only job is to carry the kids for 9months.Its enough.All the other things men do is immaterial.They now have removed chores from their work.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Elsueno: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

Bros am stealing this ur plan & adjust it to my own spec.....This is freaking genius....Thank you

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by pompeiimagnus: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:
shocked

You don't even know "woman's need", that's why you did that rubbish list. That 80k, isn't enough as a lady talkless of family. Unless you want her to look like an hag, in her husband's house.

Worst, you haven't even settled down yet, you're placing small responsibilities on her head.

If you want something like this, better find another woman who is willing to contribute to the family with higher earnings.

This is very hilarious, I must say. I thought y’all wanted “equal partnerships” Why so scared of paying bills expected from a marriage with an “equal partner” Lmao

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Annie001: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
It cannot make sense to simps but those who are wise will agree with it
Guess that was how your dad treated your mum grin
If you want to marry and you are still not convinced your wife will support you that you had to draw out plan.
It explains more about your family background and yourself.
Reason why you attracts only simps
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Biggie2000:
They are always looking for who will carry all the responsibilities in the house. They don't care how you carry it, or how heavy the responsibilities are; all they care about is that the man must carry all the responsibilities in the house and must not complain. Op, you seem like someone that has lots of responsibilities to handle, even if you're single, 300k cannot carry all your responsibilities. Now, you say you want to marry, and the girl you want to marry is running away from certain financial responsibilities, don't you know that's overkill?? I pray you don't die before your time o. Either you remain single for now, while hustling to make more money or you just find another girl that is ready to make better financial plans with you and does not run from certain financial responsibilities. Most married men are in debt right now, simply because they're trying to please their wife. Several married men have committed suicide because of debt. I'm even surprised you truthfully told your girlfriend the amount you earn, are you sure she earns 80k or it's just the amount she told you?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by duro4chang(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bobloco:
This is something the elders in marriage need to comment on
I know ya sense you no wan answer university exam question when you still dey primary school.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by cliqtips: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
i understand bro. If you need recommendations, i can assist. Are you in lagos?

I need too oo
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by ukaface(f): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
I don't like this kine of method.

Why not suggest a particular percentage of money from both partners be put into a joint account. This joint account would take care of everything from rent,fees,bills.
If you put in 100k, and she puts say 30/40k
140 k *12
Or to make it more feasible a larger percentage can be agreed upon. But put in mind to consider her salary. 80k no fit do Nada for a family woman.
I'm sure she would get wigs, want to look good, get personal feminine stuffs,her Transportation and feeding at work. Bros Na those things you go consider.
All these bring 10k for this one, 20k for that...won't pay her.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by poiZon: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
you are welcome bro. See just find woman wey her salary start from 150k. It will ease up things for you a bit. Trust me .

We have a lot of coded female doctors who are single and they are always busy. No time for dating. That is a good source for you to catch.
80k na big money as a starter, moreso it isnt static. She will get salary increment from time to time.
Guyman said he is doing business, business no dey stable. Somethings fit happen in future that may mar or increase his monthly earnings.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
On top 80k salary, you want make she dey drop 10k every month for trust account, 20k for joint account, provide "food supplement", make she still choose between NEPA bill, DSTV, or GOTV subscription...on top wetin? undecided
Oga, how much wan remain to take buy clothes, cosmetics and toiletries for herself na (cos e sure me dai say you no fit buy those things for her), not to talk of find her parents something? Unto say she marry you?

Abeg! Carry your wahala go front!
His budget is not totally unreasonable, but I believe his approach is wrong. he should have asked her to make the plan together.

List all the expenses that will come up and iron it out together. Building a life together means planning together, not just dumping his decisions on her suddenly. We women spend more than that on our families monthly.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by KingsizeD(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Op , i love your mentality
The breed of Nigerian gyals we have in this modern day and time just wan carry family palava kill persin before him time.
It's a freaking Union and both parties must contribute to the sustainability and take responsibility.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Kwinesther: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
On top 80k salary, you want make she dey drop 10k every month for trust account, 20k for joint account, provide "food supplement", make she still choose between NEPA bill, DSTV, or GOTV subscription...on top wetin? undecided
Oga, how much wan remain to take buy clothes, cosmetics and toiletries for herself na (cos e sure me dai say you no fit buy those things for her), not to talk of find her parents something? Unto say she marry you?

Abeg! Carry your wahala go front!
God bless you abundantly. Hair making, make-ups, Jewelries, deodorants, pant and bra, shoes, church offering, Airtime, data subscription etc still dey, she fit get younger ones to even take care of oo. Op go and find a lady that earns same amount as you, if not, you never ready to marry.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Bellgal: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Op please I'm very single.
Please come and marry me oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by abbey621(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
The honest truth is that most females have been programmed to believe that men should shoulder the responsibilities of the household. Your money is for the home while her money is hers alone, if she assists you in anyway financially it is of her own free will(HIGHLY UNLIKELY).

As a man forget the financial plan crap, it never works, rather have an honest and open discussion with her, find ways to cut cost, all that vacation crap is not needed, if she wants vacation she can save towards it. As a man try to take care of the main responsibilities as much as possible, you do not owe any woman a trip or 4 star vacation; shelter, food, security, transportation and clothing....THAT'S ALL!

When kids come, take care of them too, this is what's called being a man! If your girlfriend jaapa because of simple plan imagine what would happen while married and you lost that 300k job? No kill yourself my guy, take your eyes off her money and be happy, when she knows you don't even care about her money and how she spends it, the marriage will be peaceful, na those excess you must cut off, vacation, surpirse gifts etc, 300k is very low to be living like telemundo grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=SaveMeLord post=109048900]98% of Nigerian women are looking for a Messiah that will carry all their load without them having to do anything. Op the type of lady you are looking for to marry in Nigeria. There are only 464 of them. 350 are already married and have been married for long, 60 have travelled abroad and most have been taken by reasonable men there and the remaining 54 are here in Nigeria scattered across the Country i.e at least 1 or 2 per state.

Now Op the probability of you meeting the type of woman that will want to be a partner and sacrifice in the marriage is the same as the probability of winning the USA Powerball lottery which is very unlikely.

You can decide to be single and unmarried nobody will kill you and preserve your peace of mind. Just look at the first entitled leach that commented above. That is how most of them are. Leave her by the time she start to old she'll come back [b]they always have this useless overconfidence that they are too fine and another better guy is coming for them until reality dawns on their frail
brains[/[/b]quote]

I just like some guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.