Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri (6458 Views)

'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. / So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by GodIsBiafran: 1:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Reno should consider this:

Maybe the connection between Yoruba (Bini) and Egypt is just a MERE COINCIDENCE.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Asiri1991: 2:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Make him come Oregbeni or Upper Lawani come tell us how we relate with Yoruba. Idiot! Yoruba is Yoruba and we are Bini, the subjects of Ewuare. To hell with your Yoruba relations.

Ozuwo!

2 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by EnEnPeecee: 6:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Asiri1991:
Make him come Oregbeni or Upper Lawani come tell us how we relate with Yoruba. Idiot! Yoruba is Yoruba and we are Bini, the subjects of Ewuare. To hell with your Yoruba relations. The slave of Ewuare you just said? And Ewuare himself said his great grand parents were from Ile ife.

Ozuwo!
That means it is correct to say a stranger is ruling over the aborigines
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Dartilo(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2022
bjdon:

Otemere, I am a Bini man like you, but you are wrong on this one. The Bini and the Yoruba are closely related this is a historical fact. The open question is who is the 'Original'. On this point there is a lack of clarity and conflicting accounts.

You claim Otamere and I just laugh my name is Eguavoenobaghoghoyi....that name alone in full details should tell you alot....From ibiwe to ugbowo,from Ekenwan to ugbiyoko.....from third to idogbo...from Ikpokpan to boundary and from sapele road down to Ologbo....I hope now u blv am a truly a Benin boy.....we have no connection with Yoruba...Oduduwa himself was not even from Yoruba in the first place if we are to start plz this is a new year I am not in for insult but constructive reasoning

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Dartilo(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=christistruth01 post=109084058]

Ogedengbe and his Ekiti Parapo Army nearly took over Benin

Ask your Grandfathers

Edos bearing the Ijesha surname of Ogedengbe are all
descended from Ogedengbes invading Army

Nearly,this is your mythical account....but it's on record that Ondo,Ekiti and Eko were under Benin and Benin invaded them oftenly but your ogedengbe na just takes by moonlight
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Dartilo(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2022
A stranger says we are brothers and I said God forbid....Now the stranger is crying all over the community that I rejected him.....does that make sense??

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Philistine(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2022
christistruth01:
;

From the Yorubas Obas conference 1937 proceedings
Hosted by Sir Bernard Boudillon Governor General of Nigeria
on 31st March and 1st April 1937

Quoting last paragraph of first page:

“The Chiefs were seated in a horse-shoe formation, with the Oni of Ife ,as the head of the town from which all Yorubas have traditionally sprung , at the centre ,and the Alaafin of Oyo at the western and the Oba of Benin at the eastern end, an arrangement which gave general satisfaction.”
Attachee by force. Stop shamelessly attaching Your tribe to Binis. We have absolutely nothing in common with cowardly and treacherous Yorubas. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Asiri1991:
Make him come Oregbeni or Upper Lawani come tell us how we relate with Yoruba. Idiot! Yoruba is Yoruba and we are Bini, the subjects of Ewuare. To hell with your Yoruba relations.

Ozuwo!

Reas before cursing..haba
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Dartilo:

You claim Otamere and I just laugh my name is Eguavoenobaghoghoyi....that name alone in full details should tell you alot....From ibiwe to ugbowo,from Ekenwan to ugbiyoko.....from third to idogbo...from Ikpokpan to boundary and from sapele road down to Ologbo....I hope now u blv am a truly a Benin boy.....we have no connection with Yoruba...Oduduwa himself was not even from Yoruba in the first place if we are to start plz this is a new year I am not in for insult but constructive reasoning

No man is an island there must be people you relates with historically..pure fact.
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Investigative: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
johnmartus:
Why you always disrespectful this way .lack of home training I guess.
Ask your mother is an advice I don't care what you choose to say
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by mp3ree: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
The binis are the children of oduduwa. Although from my study, one Oronminyan a worrior came to BENIN from Ile Ife and defeated the Bini aborigines who by way of chieftaincy bear the Ogiamen title. But after the invasion of BENIN by Oronminyan and his foot soldiers, the introduced obaship to BENIN and chased away the Ogiamens.

It is pertinent to state here that the BENIN obas are strangers who forcefully took over BENIN and ruling the aborigines as their slaves.

Like in Ilorin where the Gambari installed an Emir in the place of an Oba so it is in BENIN where the Ogiames were replaced by the Obas.

BULLSHIT narrative.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by mp3ree: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2022
alanto:

Name a common ancestor of the Igbo tribe and win 50k

Ndi Ego
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Christistruth00: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dartilo:

Nearly,this is your mythical account....but it's on record that Ondo,Ekiti and Eko were under Benin and Benin invaded them oftenly but your ogedengbe na just takes by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by BKayy: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
HornyTave:

Eya.
When the Binis were already wearing clothes and coral beads, matching militaries and subduing its neighbours, your ancestors were still wearing leaves and living in banana leaves roofs, eating raw cassava and bitter leaf.
This is the oldest glass bead found in West Africa and it is from Igbo Ukwu.

It was former believed to be only found in ancient Egypt and the Mesopotamia.
How it found its way to Igbo land, not just as a coincidence but with proof of indigenous making and use is still a mystery to the Caucasians.
These two bronze artifacts out dates Bini as a whole.
Igbo is nobody's mate in Nigeria.

Feast your eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by christistruth01: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Philistine:

Attachee by force. Stop shamelessly attaching Your tribe to Binis. We have absolutely nothing in common with cowardly and treacherous Yorubas. Shameless people.

Sorry I thought you were a serious Person

Philistine:
Yoruba tribe is a disgrace, I sincerely regret coming from this tribe. Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by osax4pal: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hunkle did google say to you that Ogiso dynasty was brought down by the Yoruba warrior Oronminyan. In your previous comment you made mentioned of your study...please don't tell me it's what you were thought in primary school and you haven't updated ever since.
EnEnPeecee:
goggle "Igodomogodo" or "Ogiso dynasty" and thank me later
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Asiri1991: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
What the fvckery are these fools writing about our people here. You have your existence and I have mine. I am Bini and you are Yoruba. Let it be as nature made it. Stop carving me into your baseless history before this degenerate into pure hatred between us. Some of you don't know how angry my dad has been since I showed him the gibberish you typed here. Most important, such narratives are detrimental to the existence of the Bini people and we will resist them at all cost.

Uvwie Edo n'uzoma warhia rhvuese!

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by KoshCAD: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Philistine:

See nairaland brave man. Your brave people just flee their homes in your edo cos of small boys fulani invasion.
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by KoshCAD: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Asiri1991:

Ozuwo!
You can only avail, you cannever change the fact.

You are a nobody.

Your father dares not say he's not related to yorubas.

Meanwhile, you can choose who you are, nobody cares, but the fact remains.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Asiri1991: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
KoshCAD:
See nairaland brave man. Your brave people just flee their homes in your edo cos of small boys fulani invasion.

Is that all? Yes, we have fled our home, just like you did before us. We are Bini, not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Asiri1991:
What the fvckery are these fools writing about our people here. You have your existence and I have mine. I am Bini and you are Yoruba. Let it be as nature made it. Stop carving me into your baseless history before this degenerate into pure hatred between us. Some of you don't know how angry my dad has been since I showed him the gibberish you typed here. Most important, such narratives are detrimental to the existence of the Bini people and we will resist them at all cost.

Will his anger change the history?

No need to be angry but rather embrace the oneness and connection.
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Asiri1991: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
MelesZenawi:

Will his anger change the history?

No need to be angry but rather embrace the oneness and connection.

Never!

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Asiri1991:

Never!

Tone down
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Denoh68: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
OGA SIT DOWN,HE IS FREE TO SAY WHATEVER HE WANTS TO SAY,ANYHOW, ANYTIME ANYWHERE.RESPECT HIS OPINION AND CONTRIBUTION TO THE TOPIC,BESIDES HE DIDN'T INSULT ANYBODY
MelesZenawi:

Nobody is talking about Nri this mbaise man before ibido kwugheriwe.

The discussion is simply if I read correctly the connection between the two... Yoruba and Bini.

Stick to the topic or else shut it.

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by KoshCAD: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Asiri1991:

Is that all? Yes, we have fled our home, just like you did before us. We are Bini, not Yoruba.
Lol, coward that couldn't even muster a little fight.

Ask the fulanis what happend to them in igangan that made them run.
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by OFFICIAL336: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
HornyTave:

Eya.
When the Binis were already wearing clothes and coral beads, matching militaries and subduing its neighbours, your ancestors were still wearing leaves and living in banana leaves roofs, eating raw cassava and bitter leaf.
Stop lying.

Nri bronze art is 200 years older than Ife and Ife is 100 years older than Bini.

FACT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by OFFICIAL336: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=109100358][/quote]
Do you know what it means to dig a moat around a city as big as bini?

I hope you are not trying to insinuate with this made in Osoghbo folklore that Yorubas dug the Bini moat and rampart, because both were built the same time.

I hope you are aware these two structures are the biggest man made structures in the pre-mechanical era?
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
The binis are the children of oduduwa. Although from my study, one Oronminyan a worrior came to BENIN from Ile Ife and defeated the Bini aborigines who by way of chieftaincy bear the Ogiamen title. But after the invasion of BENIN by Oronminyan and his foot soldiers, the introduced obaship to BENIN and chased away the Ogiamens.

It is pertinent to state here that the BENIN obas are strangers who forcefully took over BENIN and ruling the aborigines as their slaves.

Like in Ilorin where the Gambari installed an Emir in the place of an Oba so it is in BENIN where the Ogiames were replaced by the Obas.

You're right.
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dartilo:
I am an Edo man and a Benin Man

We have no connection with the Yoruba with due respect to everyone

That's cool though ! To finally erase the connection, we advise that you revert to Ogiso,the original tittle of your ancient rulers. The word "Oba" is a Yoruba word that was brought to ile ibinu - Benin by Oranmiyan. Oranmiyan is recognized as the first Oba of Benin and founder of the Eweka dynasty, which is still ruling in Benin till today.

Obatala,according to Yoruba tradition,was the first king - first Oba. The world "Oba" was coined from Obatala....ObaAla. Orunmila is the owner of all Yoruba Oba's crown - including that of Benin Oba. Orunmila gave the crown,which he got from the Olodumare (God) as a gift, to Obatala to wear.

3 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by EnEnPeecee: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Asiri1991:

your great grandfather Oronminyan is a yoruba man grin
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by EnEnPeecee: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Asiri1991:

oga angry man. Ask your dad where the head of past Obas of BENIN are buried. It will shock you to note this that there is a place in Ile Ife where all past Obas are buried. The place is a form of cemetery but is only for BENIN Obas. When any Obas dies, his head is cut off and taken to Ile Ife for final burial rites. Till this day that cemetery is still there and functional

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Are A Baby Presidential Candidate- Doyin Okupe Blasts Peter Obi / Prophet Isa :the Hand Of God Not Upon Ibb And He Will Never Rule Nigeria Again / Things You Must Know About The Hausa/fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.