Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri (6449 Views)

'EFCC Probe Them': Reno Omokri Releases Song On Tinubu, Dances In The Video / Why Bini And Isan Can't Just Settle Their Differences. / So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthvalue44:

My friend, nobody who claims oromiyan and oduduwa existed can be considered a historian, it is just like claiming Peter Pan and Spiderman existed. By the way stop quoting Nigerian news papers, start quoting historical documents.

Is it so hard to understand that : to claim a person existed several hundred years ago, you need an eyewitness written record for that !

History is not about saying "oh that magical historian said so". History is not the quoting of "historians", it is the study of historical documents!

Once again: there was never any ogiso, nor oromiyan, nor oduduwa, nor obatala ! All theses are stories for children ! How old are you ?

You are just incredibly ill educated and quoting journalists who know next to nothing about what they are writing about ! How deluded are you ? Did you think I would be impressed by underachieving Nigerian journalists ? Who do you think I am ? I'm not an uneducated weed smoker like you.

Ironically,this doesn't present you as someone with any form of education either ! Rather,it shows very clearly how you are not in any way different from those " uneducated weed smoker" man !

Mr Bini historian, aren't you a mumu of the first order as an African if you believe that all the characters mentioned in both the bible and Quran actually lived but you consider Obatala,Oranmiyan,Oduduwa as some kind of fictitious characters made up to entertain some children ! You're sick,I'm sorry !

Find below another poser from one of the tabloids of those "underachieving Nigerian journalists" ! Your mumuism is sure a delight to watch kiddo !

2 Likes

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Asiri1991:

And you may be surprised that the same publishers pay senseless demagogues like the ones on this thread as their history correspondents. A boy of 24 who just swallowed everything they fed him in Ile-Ife or Ibadan, with little or no knowledge of the history and people of west Africa would sit down on a fluffy chair on Lagos Ibadan media house and pen a baseless article and someone would use it as a historical arbiter. It's a pity.

I find that most Nigerians have a difficult time understanding the very concept of time. They don't understand that myth and history are two different things. I just don't know why but many Nigerians and Africans in general lack these basic understanding of time: past, present and future.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Mr Bini historian, aren't you a mumu of the first order as an African if you believe that all the characters mentioned in both the bible and Quran actually lived but you consider Obatala,Oranmiyan,Oduduwa as some kind of fictitious characters made up to entertain some children ! You're sick,I'm sorry !
1) where did I talk about the Bible or the Qur'an ?
2) so basically oduduwa, oromiyan, and obatala are a religion which people should just believed without any proof, just blind faith, and that is your argument ?
3) stop talking, you belong on the toddlers' table. You are not intellectually equipped to talk with educated adults.
4) next time, you should say you are talking about myths, not history. History is about proving ! Not about blind faith and religion and dogma !

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is one of the problems with the yorubas especially: you guys confuse your myths, dogma and blind faith with actual history !

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Asiri1991: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
[Mr Bini historian, aren't you a mumu of the first order as an African if you believe that all the characters mentioned in both the bible and Quran actually lived but you consider Obatala,Oranmiyan,Oduduwa as some kind of fictitious characters made up to entertain some children ! You're sick,I'm sorry ! ]

Can't you see you just nailed yourself. So, you actually know that all you have been writing and reading could be liking to religion fables premised on igniting faith and moral lessons, not that they are actually true. It is well with your soul. It could be the reason you are not amenable to evidence. Sleep well.
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by EnEnPeecee: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Ironically,this doesn't present you as someone with any form of education either ! Rather,it shows very clearly how you are not in any way different from those " uneducated weed smoker" man !

Find below another poser from one of the tabloids of those "underachieving Nigerian journalists" ! Your mumuism is sure a delight to watch kiddo !
These guys lack understanding my brother. They are just arguing blindly.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by EnEnPeecee: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Asiri1991:
[Mr Bini historian, aren't you a mumu of the first order as an African if you believe that all the characters mentioned in both the bible and Quran actually lived but you consider Obatala,Oranmiyan,Oduduwa as some kind of fictitious characters made up to entertain some children ! You're sick,I'm sorry ! ]

Can't you see you just nailed yourself. So, you actually know that all you have been writing and reading could be liking to religion fables premised on igniting faith and moral lessons, not that they are actually true. It is well with your soul. It could be the reason you are not amenable to evidence. Sleep well.
You got is so wrong brother and i don't know another way to explain again. But please can read it again may slowly this time.

"aren't you a mumu of the first order as an African if you believe that all the characters mentioned in both the bible and Quran actually lived but you consider Obatala,Oranmiyan,Oduduwa as some kind of fictitious characters made up to entertain some children "!
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthvalue44:

1) where did I talk about the Bible or the Qur'an ?
2) so basically oduduwa, oromiyan, and obatala are a religion which people should just believed without any proof, just blind faith, and that is your argument ?
3) stop talking, you belong on the toddlers' table. You are not intellectually equipped to talk with educated adults.
4) next time, you should say you are talking about myths, not history. History is about proving ! Not about blind faith and religion and dogma !

Lol ! I can see pains here ! Stay on the topic boy; the needless name callings and tantrums you're spewing here and there won't change the fact on ground - the Stool of the Oba of Benin belongs to the Yoruba !

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by EnEnPeecee: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthvalue44:
This is one of the problems with the yorubas especially: you guys confuse your myths, dogma and blind faith with actual history !
Ogiame palace before the yoruba Oba from Ile ife invaded BENIN

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
What is the sense in talking to people who confuse history with dogma, religion and myth ?
You guys (yoruba) are talking about batman and your fanatical belief in his existence, whereas I am discussing logics facts and reality. We don't belong in the same conversation. Kindly pursue your conversation with toddlers.

Talking to yoruba make me feel like Galileo talking to the inquisition. Logics (me) Vs dogma (yoruba).

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthvalue44:

Mumu,don't be smart by half kiddo ! The question is - do you believe Abraham,Moses,
Pharaohs, etc were characters in some fairytale that was cooked up to entertain some children too since,according to you,Obatala,
Oranmiyan,Ogisos and Oduduwa were ?

Ori e o pe rara !

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
Ogiame palace before the yoruba Oba from Ile ife invaded BENIN

It was Oranmiyan,Ife prince that brought civilization to those primitive igodomido people. It is a fact bro.
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by EnEnPeecee: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Finally

According to history and the Ife tradition, Oranmiyan led an expedition to Benin and subdued the people. Reigned for 13 years and and returned to Ife, not understanding the language, but promised to give them a king from their own blood. He took a Benin wife, and the result of that union was Eweka I of Benin.

Up till today, the site is called Orun Oba Ado in Ile Ife where oranmiyan set out to found the Yoruba dynasty in Benin. And it is to this spot that the heads of the kings of Benin were brought for burial. The last time this tradition was kept was with the burial of King Adolo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Mumu,don't be smart by half kiddo ! The question is - do you believe Abraham,Moses,
Pharaohs, etc were characters in some fairytale that was cooked up to entertain some children too since,according to you,Obatala,

Ori e o pe rara !
I know nothing about the Bible, I am not a theologian, I know about history and especially the history of my people ! This has nothing to do with the Bible, if you want to discus Bible or Qur'an then go and see religious monks and have that discussion with them.
As it is: oromiyan is not a human being, it is a region in Ethiopia, oduduwa and obatala and ogiso and your version of oromiyan are fairytales ! For children !

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
Finally

According to history and the Ife tradition, Oranmiyan led an expedition to Benin and subdued the people. Reigned for 13 years and and returned to Ife, not understanding the language, but promised to give them a king from their own blood. He took a Benin wife, and the result of that union was Eweka I of Benin.

Up till today, the site is called Orun Oba Ado in Ile Ife where oranmiyan set out to found the Yoruba dynasty in Benin. And it is to this spot that the heads of the kings of Benin were brought for burial. The last time this tradition was kept was with the burial of King Adolo.
1) structure made with cement
2) painting of a Benin bronze made recently
3) British letters on the structure

Your yoruba scam artists can only fool other yoruba people. Your structure was made recently, it is not even 100 years old.
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Asiri1991: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Ori e o pe rara !

Stale.
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Asiri1991: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

It was Oranmiyan,Ife prince that brought civilization to those primitive igodomido people. It is a fact bro.

Who give what he doesn't have.
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
These guys (yoruba) are basically religious fanatics who disregard logics and keep pushing their dogma, if even Galileo couldn't make such a crowd become reasonable, then what chance do I have to educate these deluded fanatics ?

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Asiri1991: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
Finally

How does the shrine made with Dangote cement that started production less than a century ago justify the history of a people that dates back to over 600 years? Maybe, and just maybe, you guys would have to attache the Bini bronze to the drawings and decorate a grave and term it Oba of Benin grave. Such lies can't fly. In all honesty, you believe your Ife baseless myth founded the Benin empire?

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Asiri1991: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthvalue44:
These guys (yoruba) are basically religious fanatics who disregard logics and keep pushing their dogma, if even Galileo couldn't make such a crowd become reasonable, then what chance do I have to educate these deluded fanatics ?

I think the best thing is to let them wallow in their ignorance. I'm taking my hands off the keywords. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Asiri1991:

I think the best thing is to let them wallow in their ignorance. I'm taking my hands off the keywords. Good night.
Same here, good night.
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthvalue44:

I know nothing about the Bible, I am not a theologian, I know about history and especially the history of my people ! This has nothing to do with the Bible, if you want to discus Bible or Qur'an then go and see religious monks and have that discussion with them.
As it is: oromiyan is not a human being, it is a region in Ethiopia, oduduwa and obatala and ogiso and your version of oromiyan are fairytales ! For children !

@the bolded part. You know nothing about the bible but you go to the church every Sunday and sometimes attend weekly fellowships or are you a Muslim ? Certainly, you're not a traditional worshiper since you consider Obatala and others some non existent characters. Religion of your people should be part of their history. Tell us about it or your people don't have any religion ? How about the various shrines at the palace of Oba of Benin and the numerous traditionalists therein who believe in these same Obatala,
Osun,Sango,Orunmila,Ifa,Ogun,etc and other Yoruba deities ?

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
Finally

I have been to this place in Ile Ife. Well done Omo Iya mi !
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by EnEnPeecee: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Asiri1991:

How does the shrine made with Dangote cement that started production less than a century ago justify the history of a people that dates back to over 600 years? Maybe, and just maybe, you guys would have to attache the Bini bronze to the drawings and decorate a grave and term it Oba of Benin grave. Such lies can't fly. In all honesty, you believe your Ife baseless myth founded the Benin empire?
Oba palace BENIN. Was it built with Dangote cement too?

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by EnEnPeecee: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
What was done to that building at Ife was to protect it as a huge cultural heritage. The foundation was not of Dangote cement same applies to the palace in BENIN. The original structure is protected by Dangote pillars and cement grin
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
Oba palace BENIN. Was it built with Dangote cement too?
Fool, the palace of the Oba of Benin was destroyed by the British, it used to occupy the entirety of ring road, the current structure was built by Oba Eweka II in the 1920's and with available cement technology.
You know nothing and just keep spreading your dogma.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by EnEnPeecee: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthvalue44:

Fool, the palace of the Oba of Benin was destroyed by the British, it used to occupy the entirety of ring road, the current structure was build by Oba Eweka II in the 1930's and with available cement technology.
You know nothing and just keep spreading your dogma.
hahahaha the thing pain you oooo. Na insults you resorted to now grin
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
What was done to that building at Ife was to protect it as a huge cultural heritage. The foundation was not of Dangote cement same applies to the palace in BENIN. The original structure is protected by Dangote pillars and cement grin
Your yoruba scam structure was built with cement and painted with British letters and a drawing of Benin bronzes. Your "orun oba ado" is a fraud, a scam, a 419 rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by EnEnPeecee: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthvalue44:

Your yoruba scam structure was built with cement and pained with British letters and a drawing of Benin bronzes. Your "orun oba ado" is a fraud, a scam, a 419 rubbish.
my brother that building has a video and you will marvel when you watch the clip. You are just seeing the fence outside and you hurriedly jump into conclusions
Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
my brother that building has a video and you will marvel when you watch the clip. You are just seeing the fence outside and you hurriedly jump into conclusions
I am not your brother indeed my ancestors were not slaves in Brazil.
Also there is nothing left to discuss here, you are a fanatic who ignores logics, now I will ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

@the bolded part. You know nothing about the bible but you go to the church every Sunday and sometimes attend weekly fellowships or are you a Muslim ? Certainly, you're not a traditional worshiper since you consider Obatala and others some non existent characters. Religion of your people should be part of their history. Tell us about it or your people don't have any religion ? How about the various shrines at the palace of Oba of Benin and the numerous traditionalists therein who believe in these same Obatala,
Osun,Sango,Orunmila,Ifa,Ogun,etc and other Yoruba deities ?
Nobody in Benin believes in obatala, or sango or whatever "yoruba" deity. I don't even understand why you keep talking about religion and what it has to do with history, this is just madness. This is my last reply to you. You are extremely deluded.

1 Like

Re: Why Bini And Yorubas Are One, The Connection Between Them -Reno Omokri by Dartilo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
bjdon:

No wahala my brother, I have no doubt you are a son of the soil . I will never argue with a fellow Bini on social media. Have a wonderful day, and remain blessed.

God bless you for this show of maturity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Tinubu And Atiku. My Experience Inside A Keke In Osun State / Edo North: Oshiomhole Dances To Song Praising Tinubu In Ekperialeye / More Ex-bank Chiefs Will Be Jailed – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.