Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. (44352 Views)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by President2001(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
You are not capable of control your family, to the extent you can't defend your family not to affect your work, your wife anger will destroyed her far she can't control her anger and for her to call your boss believe me how will you look like in the face of your boss pray not to loss your job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kakamorufu(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
No doubt u dey work with oyel company.

Better call family meeting on her.
or you move out of the house for a while. give her some space. She's evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Belleful: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
What is making u guys quarrel almost everyday? If ur wife is not submissive, stop trying to be too bossing. Sit her down and try to talk things over. Make her understand the danger of u losing ur job and how it with affect the both of u. But if she doesn't change, u gat do d needful. Run for ur life. Ur wife is the type that can do anything just to get back at u, which is seriously bad and dangerous. Wake up man
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by taneez(f): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=InTheCloudySky post=109188236]You probably married her like that. You can't say you didn't see any signs before marriage. You were either nonchalant about them, or mistakenly thought she would change after marriage. It doesn't work like that because marriage often exacerbates problems, which is why it's best to tackle issues you see before marriage, before marriage. Manage her as you've been managing her. [!/quote]

God bless you for this. I was about to write this.

Some married people are very useless except this is another made up story on nairaland.
Shey you didn't know all this ni.
He DEFINETLY saw the red flags. I can remember my uncle who has a terrible wife. My mum and my relatives were saying he shouldn't marry her after two kids with her because they had just done introduction. I told them that the women is his wife. Their first child died, he didn't leave, He impregnanted her again , he didnt leave .Then he got her pregnant twice and they have 2 children and they were complaining (now 3 children- a boy and 2 girls). That woman had been pretentious from day one but you impregnated her 4 times. I told them that is his wife and they would manage themselves. If you can't control her stupidity or continue to tolerate it don't come here to tell us rubbish.

Nonesense

For the person who mentioned me abi quoted( I am still not used to responding on nairaland)... You should see that I am in support of him dealing with his wife with iron hand. What kind of useless person would want her husband to loose his job. Shouting at the window? She is so stupid and I don't blame her. Na see finish. I am a female and I work in tech and also work from home. This guys job is one of the coolest job because of work-life balance and she is so irrational. Ingrate. She doesnt work that is why she so much of an ingrate. If na she dey sponsor herself for school wirh hard earned money, she would have appreciated it.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by medriano: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

Divorce her!!! Women like this never mean well for their spouses. Know this, if you lose this job, she’ll dump you without even remembering all the sacrifices you’ve made for her. Certain things should not be taken lightly!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by vickydevoka(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
You must loose her bcus you can't go to sharia court or customary court. Server her divorce papers she come backe begin. Women are wise, de know it type is rare to see. Imagine her marrying me . 1. I won't spend on her masters..I will use the money to buy land.

2. I will give her opportunity to shout at me. I go use silence finish her. Even wen she's smiling I will be boning. I will never ask her for sex. I will eat her food occasionally. I go buy ear piece put for ear.
If she hits me I will report her to her parents

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Saao(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Alot of wicked ladies nowadays. Best things to do is to avoid marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
kansoboy:
Na d craziness be this na...listen and listen well: any craziness in a woman should not be tolerated, give a woman inch, she will take allowances.
D good girls turn bad we dey complain, what then is for craze girl..she will turn to monster(BP)
Reality,I am afraid, does not work that way. Assuming you wield control over a woman is what is crazy of what you suggest here. That was the mistake your father's before you made and are still paying for to this day. undecided

The OP chose this woman as his wife over all your so-called good girls out there, and he knows why and there is no need to belittle him for that. Probably his wife still is the best in the bunch for him, crazy as she may be in this story he tells us here. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by taneez(f): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
you’re right . And I agree. But come to think of it, what if she changed after marriage? What if they didn’t court for long? And what if they didn’t have close relationship while dating ??( I mean they didn’t get to know each other very well probably due to work, distance etc )

The signs are ALWAYS there. ALWAYS there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by lereinter(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nawa O

What's wrong with her?

Maybe you should report her to a 3rd party
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Obiorahpcfg: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Watch your death very soon! She is not your wife my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by dingbang(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please send a DM, I'm a marriage counselor and I can counsel you and help the marriage. Price is affordable.I like how your wife went through the window to continue the drama,it's sexy and i can do same.All this little little drama is sweet in a marriage, I can't marry and everywhere will be quiet,no na.I don't support her disrespecting you and even allowing third party to know of the drama,it is bad.But that type of drama that's toxic free is very good and healthy for a marriage.
this girl you will never get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Stop sponsoring her in anything until you found out what her problem or what is eating her up to avoid another story that touches. She is your wife, I know.. Women of nowadays and drama and their feminists lifestyles..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by franchasng: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
It is well cry
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by franchasng: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please send a DM, I'm a marriage counselor and I can counsel you and help the marriage. Price is affordable.I like how your wife went through the window to continue the drama,it's sexy and i can do same.All this little little drama is sweet in a marriage, I can't marry and everywhere will be quiet,no na.I don't support her disrespecting you and even allowing third party to know of the drama,it is bad.But that type of drama that's toxic free is very good and healthy for a marriage.
LAFMAOOOO cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by coolclarke(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
This one na witch as wife!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Caleycash(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
Guy, divorce her before you get wrecked!... but your life is sha boring you don't drink and socialize, nawa oo... reason why she's troubling you I guess, cus your lifestyle is boring as he'll!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Mom007(f): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
The sooner men realise that domestic violence is a two way thing, the better for their piece of mind. Oga, I will tell you the same thing I would have told you if you are a woman, what God has put together, let no nairalander put apart!
Seriously though, that woman sounds frustrated and you did nothing to shed light on the root of her frustration. Tackle that prayerfully and you will get your home back. Its not only women that ought to work and pray for their marriage. The ease at which people give up on their marriages these days is scary!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by vickydevoka(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oga this is the best time to divorce her, now she's having only 1 kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by duality(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

You'd be one hell of a counselor.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Danniedpastor(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

A wife you're doing all these for, yet she's not submissive?

What are you guys enjoying in this institution called marriage?

No woman in this world is worth your peace of mind.

Please, shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by onojaford(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
You have no idea that your daughter is just a daughter and you can always have daughters and even sons with some other women.

Only if you know what it means to become jobless and broke, then you won't keep gambling with the useless individual you have as a wife!

God knows I won't take bullcrap from any fucker!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
you’re right . And I agree. But come to think of it, what if she changed after marriage? What if they didn’t court for long? And what if they didn’t have close relationship while dating ??( I mean they didn’t get to know each other very well probably due to work, distance etc )
In that case you ask what it was that caused the woman to morph into the hulk after marriage and the best person to ask would be the OP. undecided

However, OP'S story does not hint at this being out-of-character. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by 6ixT8: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
daddytime:
Hmmm...

I can relate to what it feels like with your daughter and the fear of losing her.

But not to worry, even if you and your wife eventually go your separate ways which I will advise you to consider because your wife obviously isnt supposed to be your wife. She is an enemy or someone else's supposed wife who won't hesitate to bring you down before exiting your life eventually.

Oga, no worries or fears of the unknown. Find your way from this conundrum ASAP and even you would marvel at how easy you'd navigate through.

Wishing you the best on your next moves.

If una sha need laptop to type the divorce or conciliatory letter, na me be una plug. Just dm me or do me a WhatsApp from my signature.

boss how mich do you sell laptop charger with big hole?
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Ebymyk(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Be the man... On no account should àny woman be doing pass herself, she may have weighed you in the balance over time...women are able to sense a man they can manuever over time...you may have shown weakness in areas she expected you to be strong... Some women like to drag,maybe she has bad friends influencing her negatively towards you..Stand up to her and tell her you are the man of the house... If she Wan do strong head... Cover her better slap... Na beating the hungry her... Until she receive mending, her head go cool..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by InaNla3060: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Tamale Gh folks are smart. I like the site. Nairaland branch in Gh

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Achor1111(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
OP let's do this, pretend as if you have been sacked from your job because of her nasty attitude(be very serious and mean about this) watch her reaction. I will tell you the next move to take.
NB, break the news on weekend, l prefer Friday.
You will win this war!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Romanoff(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Jondelng:
Rent a small room outside for 6 months. Take your child. Let her fend for herself

I second this.

Don't let anyone know where you are. Change your number sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
vickydevoka:
Oga this is the best time to divorce her, now she's having only 1 kid
How many have you divorced abeg? undecided
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ariesbull: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

I am sorry to say this... That woman will ruin you... She wants you to be on low level and make a jest of you....

Use your Brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by schoolboymatt(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
one side of the story.

can't say anything till I hear your wife's side of the story.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / How Often Should Couples Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.