Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. (44375 Views)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Emjace(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
she needs deliverance
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Caleycash(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mom007:
The sooner men realise that domestic violence is a two way thing, the better for their piece of mind. Oga, I will tell you the same thing I would have told you if you are a woman, what God has put together, let no nairalander put apart!
Seriously though, that woman sounds frustrated and you did nothing to shed light on the root of her frustration. Tackle that prayerfully and you will get your home back. Its not only women that ought to work and pray for their marriage. The ease at which people give up on their marriages these days is scary!
Which rubbish frustration!?... someone capable of sponsoring someone's Masters and taking care of her and their daughter what frustration is frustrating her!?, make she jam my type, he's even kind by sponsoring her to do Masters. Money wey I go take buy land and invest, make him kukuma turn to Jesus her lord and personal saviour... rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by NoToPile: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pheww, wow too much marriage issues these days, it is well.

This can be ironed out I suppose, not everything is divorce divorce.

This year alone too much cases I have seen, Nawa oo
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by aAK1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:
My wife and I have been married for over 3 years now with a beautiful daughter who is 2years plus but things are falling apart everyday.

Whenever we had arguments she will want to sabotage my job. Couple of months ago, we had an argument and I was to give update to my team via teams meeting (I work from home)..My wife keep raising her voice, I left the living room and went to bedroom lock the door behind to continue with my meeting but surprisingly to me, my wife went through the window and started the drama again.

Just yesterday there was another drama and she picked my phone unknowingly and call my overall boss.

Note: it is from this job am sponsoring her Masters in one of the centers in Uniport and also feeding the family. More than 70% of my monthly earnings goes to her. I am not a social person..I don't drink and either spend lavishly.

My wife is a very proud person and she has this obvious non challant attitude which are all seen by family members. Everybody keep talking about her but she's not changing. Although I have my own differences as well but she believe I can't control her. She's not submissive at all...I can say that over again and again.

Even while she's doing her masters, I was the one taking care of my daughter at home (thanks to covid)..in fact all my team members knows my daughter as my second colleague. I believe we all know how working from home with kids is like.

Please I need your advice. I am already thinking of divorce but the fear of loosing my daughter to her custody is my biggest challenge.

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
we plenty for this boat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by daddytime(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
6ixT8:

boss how mich do you sell laptop charger with big hole?

Sorry boss I no get charger right now..
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by od501: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is common knowledge on nairaland that I hate guys that works from home,bitcoin, and any other online money making rubbish. So I don't have eyes for him and his likes.You know what I like and don't pretend about it

Oya swear truto god say u no like em grin grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by incogni2o: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

Honestly...I didn't see this coming...it happen so fast. We only dated for about 7 months.

I just hated my self.

Bro, you have to calm down.

Don't give the Devil a chance.

Funny thing is that a part of you know a lot of places you also need to get better.

For instance, are you tender in speaking to her?

Do you appreciate her?

I can assure you that everything you said now was written out of overwhelming emotions.

It happens in all marriages, when the women who should be the most virtuous start to behave like spoilt brats.

If you divorce her, I bet you, you'll still regret areas you calm mind asked you to work on first, but you choose to focus on her faults.

A pastor advised me and my wife.

I have to have a larger heart. (Explaining this can take a whole page but I hope you get what I mean).

She also needs to be respectful.
Has she ever made efforts to improve on her submissiveness? If so then you need to breed her into maturity and follow up with prayers.

Another thing is prayer, A man shouldn't loose guard of his Family spiritually, especially when you the enemy sees you guys have a bright future together.

The Devil takes advantage of simple disagreements to make your emotions boil and the funniest thing is that we all know these. I know I shouldn't have responded yet and behave more matured to what she said, but that weakness in me just feels trampled that I just have to say some other hurtful words back.

A lot of people also say counseling.

I didn't know counseling made a lot of sense, especially to a counsellor who know how to listen to the frustration from both sides and talk less.

Both of you eventually will realize your marriage is working bit unseen forces seem to be in control.

Prayer cannot be over empathized brother.

God respects a Man's prayer over his wife.

Complain to God or ask God to give her some discipline, I assure you she'll come crying back.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by makavellidon: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Op before you guy meet dont you knw her character? because if u do u wont av fallen into ds trap. Talk 2 her i blieve she we change, cos change is constant
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Pzpropertylimit(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
If I were u , I will divorce her. Until u know what is important to u on Earth , u won't escape dying for what is irrelevant .
Ur peace while on Earth and ur hope of making heaven must be Paramount .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by od501: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Says a broke and wretched Nigerian girl with just 2 Bras and 3 pants.

Lol...chisos!! Guy what is this nah?! Why this violence. Chai...you deserve a life ban aswear.

But I kinda like ur bad mouth oo. Na u fit all those low budget Beyonce wey full thos forum. grin grin kudos jaree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by od501: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Won't be surprised sha. Oloshos no dey wear pant

Another one!! Seun where are you ooo?! grin grin grin

Violence plenty for here grin grin grin

Guy u be legend aswear!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please send a DM, I'm a marriage counselor and I can counsel you and help the marriage. Price is affordable.I like how your wife went through the window to continue the drama,it's sexy and i can do same.All this little little drama is sweet in a marriage, I can't marry and everywhere will be quiet,no na.I don't support her disrespecting you and even allowing third party to know of the drama,it is bad.But that type of drama that's toxic free is very good and healthy for a marriage.
Zzor when you turn marriage counselor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by flokii: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
The kind of stories we read on here can discourage young men from getting married honestly..

@OP Your wife is an ingrate not worthy of getting sponsored for MSc or getting feeding money from any man. She even had the audacity to call your overall boss to probably report you or paint you as a bad person. If they sack you now, where will you get help from?

I don't advise people to keep quiet in situations like this.. call your lawyer and serve her divorce papers, let her know her days with you are numbered.

If you can, move out of the house with your kid and enroll her in another school. After the divorce, you're only liable to the girl (you may need DNA checks) till she is of age. The girl might even end up hating her mother in future.

Some people are just useless.. no need mincing words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kingcalls: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please send a DM, I'm a marriage counselor and I can counsel you and help the marriage. Price is affordable.I like how your wife went through the window to continue the drama,it's sexy and i can do same.All this little little drama is sweet in a marriage, I can't marry and everywhere will be quiet,no na.I don't support her disrespecting you and even allowing third party to know of the drama,it is bad.But that type of drama that's toxic free is very good and healthy for a marriage.

U , marriage counsellor grin grin grin... u cant even counsel urself.... chai grin grin... u must hv destroyed alot of homes...hell awaits u for putting asunder in marriages... alot of psychopaths de this NL grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by FuckDModz: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

You're a simp. This is what you get as a simp.

Enjoy.
Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
You need peace so divorce her before you lose your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is common knowledge on nairaland that I hate guys that works from home,bitcoin, and any other online money making rubbish. So I don't have eyes for him and his likes.You know what I like and don't pretend about it

Have you eaten today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Qatar2022: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!
With this fear you will die young and she will still take the child and the child will grow with or without you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by CountVersailles(f): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
You probably married her like that. You can't say you didn't see any signs before marriage. You were either nonchalant about them, or mistakenly thought she would change after marriage. It doesn't work like that because marriage often exacerbates problems, which is why it's best to tackle issues you see before marriage, before marriage. Manage her as you've been managing her.
Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Savage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
What if I don't do bras and pants?then it means you just spew rubbish

You are a certified olosho with PhD then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Qatar2022: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kriss216:

A wife you're doing all these for, yet she's not submissive?

What are you guys enjoying in this institution called marriage?

No woman in this world is worth your peace of mind.
I hate this kind of a man that can'ttake a bold step

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Qatar2022: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Aidejay:
Your wife is trying to reduce you, she is trying to pull you down and going after your job which she feels is important to you and relevant to your standing in life is a means for her to beat you down and threaten you.

she has put you in a corner, now you're trying to save your marriage, save your child and save your job.

for a woman to be going after your source of income that is funding the family and her lifestyle is another level of wickedness in high places.
If that mumu will listento you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Kenturkey048(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
My question is how do you people marry such ladies??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Guyman02: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
I went through a similar situation and lost my job, she then came to her senses after we passed through some difficult times and she realised that nobody cared about us.
Go and stay somewhere else and do your job diligently, your daughter will be fine with her, just send them upkeep money.
If only you know what I went through been out of job for several months because of interference from my wife you won't be tolerating the nonsense going on in your home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by descartes400: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
The fear of loosing the child to your wife is not a enough reason to remain in loveless and thankless marriage.

If you die today, your wife will move on immediately, the picture of you in the child's mind will be a far distance fading memory.

Make you dey there dey yarn say my child my child..you can separate from her mother if all else fails and still be a good father to your child!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by seyz91(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Confirm!
Kriss216:

A wife you're doing all these for, yet she's not submissive?

What are you guys enjoying in this institution called marriage?

No woman in this world is worth your peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by StarGra: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Valulence!! grin grin grin grin...

Chisos!!! grin grin grin

January just start oo grin grin grin grin.NL is busy

Kriss216:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by izubext007: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Some one might be fucking her at home while her husband and kids is away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by vee22: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
DIVORCE HER. As simple as that no go die because of woman or daughter. If you drop dead she would get another man your daughter no go die for your sanity leave her alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
oladiddy:

I am loosing my mind.

Please push to FP!

Leave the home fr two months, send her monthly allowance and see her beg you to come back. This is the best way to humble a stubborn and proud wife.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.