Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! (42629 Views)

How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by madridsta007(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.
please I need advice on how to handle this situation.

Thanks

You met him in church? Simple. Go through your Church's Senior Pastor.

If you cannot, then your answer is staring at you in the face. The answer to leave him and find a single man. Because the man is MARRIED.
Unless you want to pretend to yourself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Righteousness2(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sister, refuse that urge that pushing you to the man. He is a husband to another woman. It is Fornication/ adultery. It is Sin. It is Evil. It will bring you Pains and Sorrow.

I read where you where you talked about Church. If you Fear and Reverence GOD, the Head of the Church, you will flee from going against his words.

Handle the Situation by Fleeing with all your Might from him. Pick up the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible and draw strength from it. Refuse to fall for the trap of the devil.

Genuiely look up to GOD for your own partner. He is out there waiting for you

Rita005:
Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

Recently, I met a beautiful soul and I think I'm getting so fond of him now. We connected after the close of service in church and exchanged contacts. He was kind enough to drop me off my house. This guy is doing very well for himself (lives in a nice estate and owns a good ride).

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one. Fast forward, we met and he told me all there is about him. He's 34, got married about 2 years ago, but now separated from his wife. The reason he gave for the separation was lack of trust from his wife. According to him, his wife is so insecured to a fault. According to him, the first week he got married was when he started regretting his actions. After their marriage, his wife travelled down home to bring her remaining baggage. Before she returned, he made sure he cleaned the house thoroughly. However, when his wife came back, she headed straight to the fridge (she had made soup and stew before traveling) and the next thing was cry! According to him, he said he was confused at first. it was when he asked her what the problem was that she said he brought a woman to their matrimonial home. He said he cried so much and regretted marrying a woman with a possessed mind.

According to him, all the signs were there before marriage and he ended the relationship more than 5 times but she kept begging. What she was holding on to was that there's no assurance that the guy will marry him, hence, her fears. According to him, the woman has accused him of sleeping with his former neighbors and she insisted that they move out of that area. for peace to reign, he agreed and they got another accommodation.

Again, she started accusing him of having something with his new neighbors (even the married ones). To be honest, this guy is admirable and very reserved and I'm not sure if he's doing all the things his wife accused him of. He got angry when his wife decided to report him to the church authority. According to him, this woman has no single proof of him cheating but her reprobate mind is affecting her badly. She even went ahead to share demeaning messages about him (her husband) on her whatsapp status. This guy said he has pleaded with her to stop but it's getting worse. Now, they were married for about two years without a child. He said he could manage to live with the woman for more years without a child but can't do that when his peace is been threatened. He said his wife nags a lot and it was driving him crazy. According to him, his mum was never in support of the marriage but dad was interested in it. As it stands now, he has left his wife and moved to another state where we both met.

I have been friends with him for about 3 months now and I must say that this guy is a sweet human being. He asked me out but I told him we should just be friends, owning that he's still legally married. However, my feelings for him is growing everyday and this guy knows how to get one emotionally attached to him. Even though I can perceive that he wants sex with me, he never begs or act too anxious over it. He's so calm and mature and this is making me to admire him the more.

Note: He said he has talked about divorce with his wife but she's refusing it. This is where my concerns come in.
Now, I'm scared of going into a relationship with him knowing that he's not divorced yet.

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not met a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.

Thanks
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Nnaemiemax: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks

You made mention of Church, and i believe the Word of God is the standard for your life..

Could you check up: Matthew 19:3–9

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by cliqtips: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
you are opposite of your moniker grin grin

Candidlady:
Aunt rita/ritad

No sense for you ma... Same story he told bet he must have used it on so many mumu like you...

You have young men who are legit single but no you chose to fall in love with a married man ...cuz he rich has a ride.. Sure a regular hustling dude must have approached but you turned him down ...

Husband snatcher.... Keep Chasing Gold till you get swallowed in the mine. angry

Modified- so smellysperm get sense like this... This year must be nice
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by jaxxy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:
Thanks guys... He is hardly perturbed about me not agreeing to his wishes.

That’s how we play the game. If he is bothered u will suspect. If he was genuine he should be bothered cos u know he wants it Bt he’s acting a script so he role is to not be bothered even when it’s obvious he wants it.

This will make u give in to his charms sooner without suspecting. It’s reverse psychology mami. Ure being played. There are no men saints like this on planet earth unless u go to Jupiter u might meet one. grin

We played these games in uni and caught even the tough babes just like that. Welcome to toasting class101 grin

U can have ur seat. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Lordhades21(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2022

Thanks [/quote]

Its not bad to have feelings for someone like that, your only human. Life is too short, try not to mind some sad souls here your story doesn't have to be their story. I'll just say be sure before u make hasty decisions. Be wise like the serpent thinking with your heart but let your head make the final decisions most of the time. Make sure u can handle the good and bad of going into the relationship. I wish u well
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Chris2863(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Just make sure you take a step at a time. Your blood is too hot. Believe me, that was the same way the blood of his wife was hot. Just like someone already said, expect anything

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
franchasng:
Special Adviser, go and advice Pa Buhari, leave the young lady alone.

You are confusing her. Let her be, over sabinus angry

Mumu man. U want them to eat her for lunch abi? If she was ur sister how would u feel??

If the married guy wants a bedmate he should come out straight not cooking lies upon lies. grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by motivationspika(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:

To be honest, I can hardly concentrate these days because the thought of this guy has occupied my mind. Can I go ahead with him or the implications would be overwhelming? To be honest, I've not vmet a guy has coolheaded and admirable as this guy but I'm scared.

Thanks
This piece is well written and coherent. In respect to your matter, please think and re-think and reconsider your stance. You will be fine
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Irishrena1(f): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Babes abeg if sex hungry you who can stop you but yourself? Since your mind is already made up, there's no point wasting my saliva

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Fbisshit: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hello folks, be calming down.

Let's have our 146th experiment..
Rita please go ahead, l want to confirm something grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Dunga2345: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
ednut1:
Shine your eyes madam, his nice car and estate dey enter your eyes. If the wife tell you her version i bet it wont be the same as he told you. He should divorce her fully before you date him if not na hot tears dey come.
You have just spoken well..I hope she will hid to your advice because the ride and nice estate don enter her eyes now she go just forget every other things..
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by grafixdon: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
This guy is trying to do you a favour by marrying you. He has what it takes to be single forever. My advice, make sure your pvsy isn't smelling, hence he'll dump your sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Habib101: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Is up to him, he has the key to decide what he want her or you and he has to be totally honest about it, then he can proceed from thier
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Irishrena1:
Babes abeg if sex hungry you who can stop you but yourself? Since your mind is already made up, there's no point wasting my saliva

Nigerian girls Will always prove Mosidi right grin grin. Very useless.
With a car and house even if na squatting you dey use, you go fuckkkk women tire.
I pity the mumu boyfriend that will be thinking about her, calling her 100 times, sending messages and checking if she's online on what's app.. grin grin
The girl is here thinking of how to fuckkkk a married man that is sweet, has car and live in an estate.
God have mercy on men that believe in love and take Nigeria girls serious.
LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI, your legacy lives grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin on:ALL of them are useless

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nigerian girls Will always prove Mosidi right grin grin. Very useless.
With a car and house even if na squatting you dey use, you go fuckkkk women tire.
I pity the mumu boyfriend that will be thinking about her, calling her 100 times, sending messages and checking if she's online on what's app.. grin grin
The girl is here thinking of how to fuckkkk a married man that is sweet, has car and live in an estate.
God have mercy on men that believe in love and take Nigeria girls serious.
LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI, your legacy lives grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin on:ALL of them are useless

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by OmegaAutos: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks

Congrats, you just met a ronaldo. Smooth operator
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by belovez(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita be careful na Express you dey go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
grafixdon:
This guy is trying to do you a favour buy marrying you. He has what it takes to be single forever. My adive, make sure your pvsy isn't smelling, hence he'll dump your sorry ass.

Ewo chim grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
belovez:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by oilmane(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks

You don't talk about divorce with someone you intend divorcing, you go ahead and serve him/her the process then meet in court, she does not agree so what's his plan? That guy is married but his wife/kids are not with him at the moment, it is either they're out of the country or they live in another state, the guy day whine you.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by NaijaCopy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sis, that was a very convenient story.

I've seen a similar scenario (not hearsay), so rather than give advice, I'll try to summarize the story.

This 'sweet' guy came into the neighborhood and he was like the dream bachelor for the ladies. Calm, easy going, seemingly well to do etc. Soon enough, one fine babe 'occupied' and became a live-in lover.

Well, this lady carried herself with so much poise and pride for landing the most eligible 'bachelor' in town. You could sense the deep fulfilment in her voice and demeanour. They sewed matching natives and hardly left each other's company. Of course, they were having constant sex as the lady told anyone who cared to listen about their upcoming wedding.

Well, about 6 months later, there was commotion everywhere. The fine lady was at a distance crying and cursing at the man, who ignored her with stone cold silence and disregard. His wife and 3 kids had come from Asaba to move in with their husband and father. He'd been transferred to Lagos and needed like 6 months to set things up for their coming over.

The real wife? She just laughed at the Lagos 'fine' babe for believing all the lie her husband fed her just so he could have night company for the 6 month period. She never quarellled with her husband. They lived peacefully and carried on with their lives as if nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by deavicky(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks
the guy is till with his wife, he just movee into another state for work. Trust me, allow him shine the Congo twice all those things you see will be replace with another version.
Put him to test after all you have nothing to lose if he shines the Congo. you are in love already and the Congo is also not a new one.
If the relationship didn't work atleast you made love with whom you love.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Ybaby: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks

No one in this world knows how to take care of a woman like a married man... grin grin grin grin

All the work has been done by his wife, his laundry, food, emotional needs, everything!

The only problem with dating a married man is that it will end in tears.

His wife is not the one to grant him divorce o.... it is the court. Has his lawyers served his wife the divorce papers ?

de de mi ra wo........ jeje laye

That man is a cook... he is cooking you up and why should he be wild about sex when he knows softly softly kash monkey.... the monkey in this case is your puccy cat.

My advise is RUN!!!
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Gravity56: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks

I didn't read this your long story but I have something to tell you .....

"If he cheats with you he will cheat on you"
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Grace2Grace(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
#Op, so you have failing in love abi, and even almost contemplating marriage, for a married man you met in church.
You don even hear the wife's side of the story??
Instead of you after hearing that your fellow woman's marriage is troubled to join her in prayer, for GOD to show mercy. You won put head, so that tomorrow you go come here for sympathy.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Lacash: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rita005:

Thanks
Anyways, my own candid advice to you is that you should watch carefully before u leap, or else, it would only end on a new version of tears pro max grin grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Dcoy: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Olubucorla:
Well, pa san ta fi na yale o mbe loke aja fun iyawo, no woman will snatch my husband from me and go empty handed.

The story looks familiar tho
Open your ears..
Listen to the above....
This is the truth most women will never admit...
No woman will allow you snatch her perfect husband and go empty handed...
Most of them will destroy your life and still collect their husband back from you, afterall she's the wife and you are just a homebreaker even in the eyes of God...
No allow opolo eye destroy your life...
Fear women especially the possessive one's like the description of the wife he gave you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by RealistRedpiler: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Una good night... I see this getting too long.

One thing I have come to notice about Nigeria girls are :Once they make up their mind to fuckkkk or date any married man, no amount of advice can detare them..
@rita. Like some one said: make sure you don't have smelly pussyy so that the guy will give you head, enjoy himself before dumping you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless boss mosdii
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! by Silentmoni(m): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=Rita005 post=109227405]Hi folks! I feel like sharing my predicament with you and hope to get a solution. Please bear with me cuz it's a long read. I'm a 26 years old banker (not contract staff) in one of the south south states.

A short while after our first meeting, we spoke on phone and I didn't know when I asked him why he isn't married. He told me it's a long story and would like to talk about it when we meet one-to-one,

my dear from the moment you learnt he's not officially divorced you suppose pause that love till further notice to avoid stories that touch...if u allw d love 2continue 2build next is sex and d moment dat happens u both ve broken d hedge nah 4serpent 2bite go remain.take heed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 236
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.