Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) (33553 Views)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken / Opportunity Comes But Once . Max All Your Earnings On This Game / Screenshot Of My Earnings On The Platform I Talked About In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Godspeed0:
bro this thing no easy i swear down the thing no easy at all imagine doing 119 task just to earn 5 dollar and it took me 1 month and some week to earn the 5 dollar sef abeg bro how many month or week he dey take you to earn 5 dollar and how many task you dey do per day?
I said it at some point likewise the OP that created this thread, another moniker went further to elaborate "It stresses you mentally". Take heart (Sorry)

As for the $5, I can get it in 5days, but if my head touch, 3-4days Max. Lately I've channeled my energy to doing SEO tasks that the ratings are 24hrs that way I get credited early as against tasks that take longer to rate.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fremantle:

I said it at some point likewise the OP that created this thread, another moniker went further to elaborate "It stresses you mentally". Take heart (Sorry)

As for the $5, I can get it in 5days, but if my head touch, 3-4days Max. Lately I've channeled my energy to doing SEO tasks that the ratings are 24hrs that way I get credited early as against tasks that take longer to rate.
bro how can i withdraw the money. i have never received money outside before make the money the ginger my spirit abeg
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
Godspeed0:
bro how can i withdraw the money. i have never received money outside before make the money the ginger my spirit abeg

You can withdraw through the available options provided on your wallet
•Airtm
•Skrill and,
•Lite Coin
that's if you have an account on any of the above platforms. If you don't I'll suggest you use Airtm.

That's what I use, you can follow this link
https://app.airtm.com/ivt/agada2oyayz0a to register. Make sure when registering, you use the email you used in registering for SproutGig.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Fremantle:

•Airtm
•Skrill and,
•Lite Coin
that's if you have an account on any of the above platforms. If you don't I'll suggest you use Airtm.

https://app.airtm.com/ivt/agada2oyayz0a to register. Make sure when registering, you use the email you used in registering for SproutGig.
invalid invite code correct it before I register
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 5:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Godspeed0:
invalid invite code correct it before I register
Go ahead and register. After registration verify you mail, don't bother to complete the full verification unless you have a valid means of ID (not the NIN Slip).
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Slimdan360: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pls what's the best task someone can do?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 1:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Fremantle:

Go ahead and register. After registration verify you mail, don't bother to complete the full verification unless you have a valid means of ID (not the NIN Slip).
How do I fiil this side

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2022
Godspeed0:
How do I fiil this side
Address 1 - Fill in your house address (you can skip Address 2)

City - Fill in the LGA of your residence (where you currently reside)

State - Current place of residence

Postal Code - Search on Google for your State/LGA Postal Codes. (where you currently reside).

*For your Address Fill in the address you gave when registering for NIN. The address that's displayed on your NIN slip.*
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Adekunle813: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2022
This is SAGAPOLL a legit survey App where you earn cash in your local currency

Just Click here to download the app and both you and your friend will get additional points.

invite.sagapoll.com/QJ9W2
USE THE REFERRAL LINK WHEN REGISTRING

So here is Sagapoll where your points gets converted to cash, When you reach 5000points, you get to withdraw #7300
Just get your NIN OR OTHER MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION READY!
Let's cash out!
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fremantle:

•Airtm
•Skrill and,
•Lite Coin

I have register successfuly now how do i make a withdraw to my local account please i dont want to make mistake
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Godspeed0:
I have register successfuly now how do i make a withdraw to my local account please i dont want to make mistake
Add your preferred bank details under settings. After that, go to withdrawal and input the amount you wish to withdraw, do not select "Direct" as the amount you intend to withdraw will drop base no the official rate ($428+) used for calculation.

Instead select peer2peer and someone will be peered to pay you, to transfer the exact money into your bank account. The rate used for P2P is black market rate.

Note: Don't confirm receipt until you've seen an alert on your phone. Don't go f ondling around the confirm receipt button and mistakenly tap it, you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Fremantle:

Add your preferred bank details under settings. After that, go to withdrawal and input the amount you wish to withdraw, do not select "Direct" as the amount you intend to withdraw will drop base no the official rate ($428+) used for calculation.

Instead select peer2peer and someone will be peered to pay you, to transfer the exact money into your bank account. The rate used for P2P is black market rate.

Note: Don't confirm receipt until you've seen an alert on your phone. Don't go f ondling around the confirm receipt button and mistakenly tap it, you know the rest.
bro pls help me step by step i don't know how to move from here am just confuse

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 5:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Godspeed0:
Check my profile and leave me a message on Whatsapp.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Ibtxxo: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Godspeed0:
link to register please
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Ibtxxo:
link to register please
Follow this link: [url]
https://app.airtm.com/ivt/agada828onsh9[/url]
Link has been updated.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Fremantle:

Check my profile and leave me a message on Whatsapp.
thank for trying to help out. i dont have browsing phone am using our company laptop for this thing i can only have acess to my brother phone on sunday by 11 pm or is there any other way we can do it

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Godspeed0:
thank for trying to help out. i dont have browsing phone am using our company laptop for this thing i can only have acess to my brother phone on sunday by 11 pm or is there any other way we can do it
OK, I'll try to explain in details the steps you'll take in setting up your wallet for withdrawal, hopefully with screenshots as well.

Modified: Log on to Airtm, go to Settings - Profile - tap on profile and a drop down menu will appear - tap Payment method - Add new - Select Payment Method - Select Bank - under bank - Scroll down and select Nigerian Bank

At this point you'll be asked to input your banking details as follows;
•Alias - Your Account Name (Full Name)
•Bank Name - Your Bank Name (GTB, UBA, KUDA etc)
•NUBAN - Your 10 digits account number.

When this is setup, you can begin your withdrawal process.
Simply select withdraw, select the account you just setup, enter the amount you wish to withdraw, atvthis point you'll have to switch from 'DIRECT' to 'REQUEST' and submit and wait for a peer to accept. Once that is done, your account will be credited and afterwards you can confirm receipt.

CC Godspeed0

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Fremantle:

OK, I'll try to explain in details the steps you'll take in setting up your wallet for withdrawal, hopefully with screenshots as well.

Watch this particular post, as I'll modify it later.
Thank bro
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Fremantle:

Modified: Log on to Airtm, go to Settings - Profile - tap on profile and a drop down menu will appear - tap Payment method - Add new - Select Payment Method - Select Bank - under bank - Scroll down and select Nigerian Bank

At this point you'll be asked to input your banking details as follows;
•Alias - Your Account Name (Full Name)
•Bank Name - Your Bank Name (GTB, UBA, KUDA etc)
•NUBAN - Your 10 digits account number.

When this is setup, you can begin your withdrawal process.
Simply select withdraw, select the account you just setup, enter the amount you wish to withdraw, atvthis point you'll have to switch from 'DIRECT' to 'REQUEST' and submit and wait for a peer to accept. Once that is done, your account will be credited and afterwards you can confirm receipt.

CC Godspeed0
I just request for withdrawa now but I couldn't see the money in my airtm. I hope have not done something wrong
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 5:31am On Nov 14, 2022
Godspeed0:
I just request for withdrawa now but I couldn't see the money in my airtm. I hope have not done something wrong
You just requested for withdrawal, I guess from SproutGigs right?

Judging from the time you posted this, your request was made on Sunday?
Your Airtm account will be credited by 4:16PM on Monday (today).
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pressley06: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Sproutgigs workers how come SEO work has been so few recently, this is actually frustrating
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pressley06: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Fremantle:

I withdraw weekly with nothing less than 20k every Monday but recently jobs has been so few and its fucking annoying
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 2:41am On Nov 17, 2022
pressley06:
I withdraw weekly with nothing less than 20k every Monday but recently jobs has been so few and its fucking annoying
I haven't really taken note of the shortage on SEO, but for other jobs, yeah it's not as it was in the start of the year.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pressley06: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fremantle:

I haven't really taken note of the shortage on SEO, but for other jobs, yeah it's not as it was in the start of the year.

I find it so hard to do other jobs cos it's somehow to me, the ones I tried ended up giving me 5 Not satisfied which is why I don't really do other jobs but SEO has been my pick since I started but now, I hardly see 30 submissions a day and it's fucking annoying
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
pressley06:

I find it so hard to do other jobs cos it's somehow to me, the ones I tried ended up giving me 5 Not satisfied which is why I don't really do other jobs but SEO has been my pick since I started but now, I hardly see 30 submissions a day and it's fucking annoying
You're so used to doing SEOs that you struggle to adjust performing other tasks, other tasks are as easy as well. Since SEOs are becoming limited for you, you should explore other options, for instance you can check out Mobile Applications section, jobs there are as easy as they come, same with the Reddit section, social media tasks also even Telegram pays well.

Just have the patience to understand the instructions and you won't get 'not satisfied' tasks.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pressley06: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
Fremantle:

You're so used to doing SEOs that you struggle to adjust performing other tasks, other tasks are as easy as well. Since SEOs are becoming limited for you, you should explore other options, for instance you can check out Mobile Applications section, jobs there are as easy as they come, same with the Reddit section, social media tasks also even Telegram pays well.

Just have the patience to understand the instructions and you won't get 'not satisfied' tasks.

I guess that's what I'll do, thanks boss, can I get you on WhatsApp bro?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
pressley06:

I guess that's what I'll do, thanks boss, can I get you on WhatsApp bro?
Check my Profile
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
pressley06:

it is only SEO task i normally do too but am find it hard to even do up 20 in day. are you saying you normally do more than 30 SEO job in a day? because to me i thought it is not possible
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by okunwaye(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
I usually do this when sapa holds me.
I have withdrew twice successfully but the data cost is usually greater than the money I realised. embarassed
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
okunwaye:
I usually do this when sapa holds me.
I have withdrew twice successfully but the data cost is usually greater than the money I realised. embarassed
When I started I spent more data without really achieving anything, but with time I got to understand the system, how it works and what I must do.

I'm not going to dispute the fact that sometimes a lot of data goes into it, but for me now every data spent is realized back.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Qinglong(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
pressley06:

Wait till the end of the month, there will be an influx of tasks. That's usually when I make the most from SEO tasks.

It's been like this for the past couple of months. First three weeks for the month are very dry.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by pressley06: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Qinglong:

Wait till the end of the month, there will be an influx of tasks. That's usually when I make the most from SEO tasks.

It's been like this for the past couple of months. First three weeks for the month are very dry.

Okay, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Crowd1 / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.