Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (80816 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Fatbam003: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2022
She hates you suddenly, some demons has entered believe me
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by 989900: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2022
LOL, my Musa don tire . . . cheesy
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Stories will continue if you people no want get sense.

Women are as dangerous as Inland Taipan...

Stay away from marriage and have peace of mind...

I swear most women do not deserve to be married...

But I don't know wetin u men dey run after marriage for...

Cos y'all no fit tell me say na because u want create a family by having babies, cos u can have babies without marrying no woman...

Na u men dey kill una selves, swear down.

Since una no wan get brain, una go complain tire.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Agugbadin: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Stupid people who brings stupid topics to this platform should be sanctioned and banned from threading here.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Clinghton: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Hmmm, I learnt something my question is why do women change after or before childbirth?
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by LINTUNE(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2022
killmods:

It's so annoying that alot of the females on this forum are very stupid.. probably little kids sha. Shouldn't expect much.
and so biased..this same girl will rain insult on her senior brother if he was to be in the OP shoes. So it's best u just ignore them, it's their way naturally...it's only men that are always at fault...this is why I don't really judge men when it comes to domestic abuse, before one could conclude, it's always best one hears from the man side first..forget that stupid talk about how men has no excuse of raising hands on a woman, men too have emotions, but an average woman will never see it that way.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by wildikeman(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Igbo women are the worst you can ever marry. Both home and abroad.
Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by bonnyhope: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2022
advanceDNA:
Wait.. what is this one saying....??
Your wife refuse you sex for 7 months..
She Said you are irritating her....

Then she said he wants to relocate to her state and she left.... for what..?? So her business can flourish.... so, the business cannot flourish where you and her live together?

Well, I would have called you a Secretary of simp association....but since you enjoy your marriage like that... what’s our own...
Carry go..

Seriously
Most men are becoming women day by day
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by wildikeman(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2022
advanceDNA:
Wait.. what is this one saying....??
Your wife refuse you sex for 7 months..
She Said you are irritating her....

Then she said she wants to relocate to her state and she left.... for what..?? So her business can flourish.... so, the business cannot flourish where you and her live together?

Well, I would have called you a Secretary of simp association....but since you enjoy your marriage like that... what’s our own...
Carry go..

Master master.. Please teach him some sense na.. Don't leave him please
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by realvikash: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2022
silibaba:
no big deal if someone begins to knack her. He will divorce her and move on with his life. A woman that will cheat will cheat even under your roof.

No cap bro
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by hopefulLandlord: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

In Religious discussion, you are always on beast mode, disrespecting people faith and insulting their God and beliefs...

What's bad in disrespecting a faith? you think Christians respect other faiths?

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by wildikeman(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2022
[.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.[/quote]

Forget all these nonsense. Your wife is collecting it from outside already. All thanks to your approval for her to leave. Why your conversation is good now isn't about space. No. It's because the guy she went to meet is giving it to her hieß hieß (hot hot) probably a guy she has had it with or an eastern guy of some sort.

You better find out or dissolve that marriage or get someone else.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by PrinceGallant: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2022
You are not a man.

Intact, I don't know what to call you. But from what you said, I can see that you are not capable to be a husband. So for good seven months you don't have sex with your wife or you don't have sex at all? Who are those people surrounding you that give you advice? What sort of advice do they give you? And to worse the matter, you let her relocate.

I can just tell you to refrain from marriage, that institution is not for someone like you.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by foyeks2001(f): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2022
That's why it's better to marry your tribe. In Yorubaland, which mother would agree for her married daughter to come stay with her when you guys are not having issues or separated.
Ile oko Omo,ni Omo ngbe.
First thing first, how can her mother agreed to her staying far away from her husband
Let me tell you the truth. This your marriage is dead for your own wife to have that gut and tell you , you irritate her...that's extreme. My husband and I have sex almost everyday except I'm on my period. Even when I'm tired(I sell in the market), I will just turn my back and let him do whatever he wants to do.
I have been married for 10years now,and I dare not say such to my Ekiti man. Everybody will hear even my parents. Truly, you are a SIMPle man o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by nokspos: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2022
honestly this man is not even suppose to be accepted in the simps community. Even the wife's family knew the marriage is over and that's why they said she some come back home
alabo1:

Your marriage is already over but you fail to see it. A woman has told you that you irritate her and has relocated home and you are here rationalising it. You provide everything yet you can be treated this way?Are you a man at all? The Simps we have nowadays. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by kkins25(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Hashabiah:
Brother, you are just taking a risk with this decision. Now I am not here to give you advice (since it is obvious that you have taken matters into your hands ) but you should know that having a successful marriage requires one thing: the presence God. Human wisdom will only lead to confusion and the way I see it, your marriage might just be heading in that direction if you do not put things right.
so how do we know when God is there? does he have a smell? or anytime he visits i would see sufur, chalk at the egdes of my house?
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

What's bad in disrespecting a faith? you think Christians respect other faiths?

Your should know that there’s no point answering your first question with you since you use the word “disrespect” and still think there nothing wrong with it....

For your second question...There are probably Christians that don’t respect other people’s faith by insulting them, their beliefs, and their God...did u hear me say it’s right for Christians to do so..??
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Realiskit(m): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2022
How can you prove that there's no God's presence in their marriage?

Everything isn't about God. Most times common sense is all that we need.

Allowing his wife to go and have a rethink is better than fighting with her over sex.

Btw, you never said anything on the needful things you would want him to do. Your comment wouldn't help OP in any way since you aren't clear on what exactly he should do.

Hashabiah:
Brother, you are just taking a risk with this decision. Now I am not here to give you advice (since it is obvious that you have taken matters into your hands ) but you should know that having a successful marriage requires one thing: the presence God. Human wisdom will only lead to confusion and the way I see it, your marriage might just be heading in that direction if you do not put things right.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by phemmyfour: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.
Wrong move, both of you know have opportunity to explore
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Mom007(f): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.
Wrong move brother! As much as you think you have acted smartly, you really haven't. What if she begins cheating on you? Look, here is what you do. Put a call to her people. Give them a deadline to either send you a reformatted wife who is ready to settle down in her marital home and do her marital duties or refund your bride price. Do not force her but draw a line somewhere!
Na waa o, the devil has gone all out and is really attacking marriages! And I have noticed that its the marriages of the few good men out there who have said they will not cheat on their wives that come under this particular type of attack! Men who cheat never seem to have this problems because their marriage is compromised already. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Blazadenise(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Reading some comment just making me laughing , really worried about this new generation Youth who think marriage is 2 + 2 = 4
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2022
wildikeman:

Master master.. Please teach him some sense na.. Don't leave him please

You are funny man....
this one does not know he needs help...he even thinks he is advising us men...:

The part that god me laughing is is where he said : “Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh themself as no woman wants to be tied own”

Ive been trying to wrap my head around what he meant by “no woman want to be tied down”

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Lordedifice1: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2022
You'll soon Answer to ladies giving you green light that statement makes you a lesser man.
So in your myopic mind you think cheating will solve your problem.
Real men stick with their wives
If you know you are going to cheat why did you marry in the first place.
My friend go and settle with your wife you might have done something that you are telling us.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by chijike(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:

Postpartum depression comes to mind. She needs medical help.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Hashabiah: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Realiskit:
How can you prove that there's no God's presence in their marriage?

Everything isn't about God. Most times common sense is all that we need.

Allowing his wife to go and have a rethink is better than fighting with her over sex.

Btw, you never said anything on the needful things you would want him to do. Your com ment wouldn't help OP in any way since you aren't clear on what exactly he should do.

Please read his comment before talking ignorantly
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Mariangeles(f): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2022
2braithe:

In as much as you're trying to mask it,it still shows that you're on the side of the wife.

Wife that I paid her bride price, prostrated with my friends and families in front of her families,housed under my roof will now deny me sex?
Except cases like being stressed,just delivered a baby e.t.c

What is it with nairalanders and taking sides?
Must everything be viewed from the perspective of gender?
You people should grow up abeg! It's 2022 already!
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Olam09(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:

Nice piece, thanks for sharing..
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by DMerciful(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2022
You're just a SIMP!
edunaragold:

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Testimony1988(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Hmmmm, for her to take a time off to stay with her mum was not the best choice, you should have talk sense to her to stay back, unless on a business or official trip but if it is for her to go and rest with their mum, that was not a good choice.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Psoul(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:

Why did u have to tell us that she is an Igbo woman.
You told us that she relocated to the East....her home
You then told us that you stays in another State.
Why did you find it hard to also tell us your own tribe.
In this you immature married man story, I did not see the importance of mentioning the tribe.
Or you just want to tell us that cos she is an Igbo woman, that's why she is bad and can't stay in marriage.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by luminouz(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2022
Ninisun:

How old are you? Chai see the gibberish you wrote.
K
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by hopefulLandlord: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Your should know that there’s no point answering your first question with you since you use the word “disrespect” and still think there nothing wrong with it....

For your second question...There are probably Christians that don’t respect other people’s faith by insulting them, their beliefs, and their God...did u hear me say it’s right for Christians to do so..??

The 2 major religions in Nigeria are built around disrespecting other beliefs including each other

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.