Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (80811 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by ImaIma1(f): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Wow! Staying apart is better for you guys. But for how long? Different strokes for different folks because mine is the other way round.

When I had to go stay with my sister after putting to bed, I planned to stay one month. But by less than two weeks, I wanted to go home. My husband too suddenly realized that one month was too long cheesy

OP it's better for husband and wife to be together except in situations where they can't help it. But your reason for allowing her relocate alone to another state is not good enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by delzbaba(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2022
Once you allow a woman win an argument or have her way in a marriage,you are on your way to doom, you allow her relocate to her state where her old boyfriends and acquaintances are?, where she can connect to her past life? Well goodluck

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2022
Skyview01:

There are some dynamics in a marital relationship that cannot be understood as a single individual.

Lol....because single people don’t have brain... is it not single people that go into marriage...

the ishh with married people is that more willing to tolerate shit and nonsense from their partner becos of fear of starting over... you can use better English like tolerance, compromise, etc....But at the end of the day..there’s always a limit to taking bullsh!t from someone you met in the street...

12 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Regex: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

I don’t know what is irritating the most...The fact that he doesn’t know he’s stupid, the marriage counselor tone he’s using, or expecting us to praise him for knowing how to care for women..

Your wife is treating you like trash, yet your are sounding like your are the alpha....
Mayb he’s trying to set her up for divorce...

Honestly, it beats me.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Harddiskng(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:
Wait.. what is this one saying....??
Your wife refuse you sex for 7 months..
She Said you are irritating her....

Then she said he wants to relocate to her state and she left.... for what..?? So her business can flourish.... so, the business cannot flourish where you and her live together?

Well, I would have called you a Secretary of simp association....but since you enjoy your marriage like that... what’s cheesy our own...
Carry go..

Brother me don stop to dey choke mouth for some people matter.

Some people can open their eyes and walk right into a cess pit, you don’t doubt @OP is a example. Red flag everywhere baba is still talking nonsense

Just leave the @op he hasn’t seen anything yet, his brain would reset by force.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by luminouz(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2022
nairaman66:

Read through what I wrote again, but with understanding this time! From your words, you should be in your early twenties and at this age, most of you don’t have brain.

There is nothing like red pill or blue pill. Everything is just principles doesn’t mean you should treat your second other like an animal. Go get some brains first, then I will talk to you. Cheers and good luck while at it!
K
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Arsenate(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2022
The blue pill fcckks up your mind so bad you normalise being treated like utter trash, ffs.

Here is a man whose wife blatantly told him he irritates her and actually shows she means it by denying him sex for months and choosing to live 100s of kilometres away from him. Yet, somehow, dude convinces himself it's all cool, he has everything under control and he's infact here on nairaland to teach dummies like us how to handle difficult wives like his. undecided

Nah, man, I believe at this point even the ladies in this section will start feeling sorry for you simps and that’s worse. grin

18 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by kwaso2: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmm, I think you are taking a big risk man. Dont be too comfortable with your present decision. Be smart and careful

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by kwaso2: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Arsenate:
The blue pill fcckks up your mind so bad you normalise being treated like utter trash, ffs.

Here is a man whose wife blatantly told him he irritates her and actually shows she means it by denying him sex for months and choosing to live 100s of kilometres away from him. Yet, somehow, dude convinces himself it's all cool, he has everything under control and he's infact here on nairaland to teach dummies like us how to handle difficult wives like his. undecided

Nah, man, I believe at this point even the ladies in this section will start feeling sorry for you simps and that’s worse. grin

It's a big pity. A very big pity. After 7 months with Sex? In your young marriage? And ur small head is not telling you anything? I practically 'dodge' sex with wife. Cos, the matter dey tire me, Talk more of 7 months, And am even the one begging you? Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by oyatz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bros, start looking for second wife now and actualize it latest by June if your wife fails to return to her matrimonial home.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Vy2uss: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Double your 450,000 Naira in Nine months!!

You think this is a scam? What if I told you, it's very possible! Wanna know how? Keep reading.

We all come across scammers claiming to triple your money in 3 or 4 days or whatever time limit they use to entice their potential clients. Even FOREX can't give such sustainable edge for long. However, trading for a prop firm just might do the trick. Imagine investing just 100 dollars and getting to trade their accounts which could be in upwards of 25000USD.

Then imagine earning a 5 percent profit on the 25000USD. I'll you do the maths by yourself. I've spent three years failing my way to success in this niche of the financial market. I can perform the magic needed to earn you an ROI of 100% in nine months!

Trust me, this is peice of cake. You might also think to yourself, why can't I perform the magic for my own finances??

It's shameful to say, I lack the financial resources to perform such magic. This is the part where you come in. To understand this investment in detail, here's my WhatsApp number(+2348166698693). Also, I'll be wiling to meet with you anywhere within lagos to discuss this investment in detail.

From the moment you show interest, I'll be at you beck and call to answer your questions. Stay safe!
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by silibaba: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Skyview01:

I agree with you, somebody who will cheat will cheat.

Its not a do or die. We try our verry best to make it work and if at the end it dosent work, divorce is an option.
If she cheats on him, he will simply divorce her.

Sure bro.

The last thing I will do is worry about wife or girlfriend things.

All I owe myself in this life is give my kids all the best and enjoy my life too, nothing more, nothing less.every other thing nah secondary.

My younger brother invited me to their bank end of the year party at eleguishi beach last December. I swear wetin I see married women dey do that day ehhh. Since then I come understand why donjazz never marry.

Marriage nah scam

14 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by luminouz(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
silibaba:

Sure bro.

The last thing I will do is worry about wife or girlfriend things.

All I owe myself in this life is give my kids all the best and enjoy my life too, nothing more, nothing less.every other thing nah secondary.

My younger brother invited me to their bank end of the year party at eleguishi beach last December. I swear wetin I see married women dey do that day ehhh. Since then I come understand why donjazz never marry.

Marriage nah scam
Give us gist naaaa

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Czario: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mercychen:
Is this one marriage that both of you are apart?

What I see here is, shes tired of you. Maybe she was never really in love with you but like someone said, she was desperate at the time for marriage and just married you to avoid being tagged "evening newspaper". Now she has crossed that bridge and realized you're not what she wants hence your irritating her.

You on the other hand being patient and acting like it doesn't bother you. my question to you is, are you sure you're not seeing or planning to start seeing other women?

Do you foresee your marriage crashing? Because you said something about attending to those women pestering you, later. So any chance you might later consider that thought?

Oga, this one no be Marriage o. A woman says you're irritating, asked to leave and you let her go. Do you know what her plans really are?
Have you tried finding out?

This your matter is a really complicated one.

You see this guy knows how the movie will end he just wants to watch it in slow motion.. doesn't want it to end GBAM !!! Just like that.

I respect the guy, he get liver mixed with patience

7 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by MARKone(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Your wife told you that you are "irritating" her, and you think she'll come back, funny guy.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by EndRape2(f): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
[You are the most foolish human on earth,
All your words shows you are senseless , you sent your back to the east so you can have access to other girls, yes girls are many very many, three are even small, more will come for you, until they run and destroy you.

Nairaland has become a dumping ground for foolish people

quote author=edunaragold post=109309302]After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.[/quote]
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Frestuffng: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:
Wait.. what is this one saying....??
Your wife refuse you sex for 7 months..
She Said you are irritating her....

Then she said he wants to relocate to her state and she left.... for what..?? So her business can flourish.... so, the business cannot flourish where you and her live together? don't answer the mugun. She said you are irritating her and you are dumb, silly SIMPs everywhere.
Mtcheew

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Angy55(f): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Foodqueen:
This system doesn't work for everyone.

What if she wanted to leave to continue with her ex.

Well, whatever rocks your ⛵

How does this ex thing even work self?
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Ikea81: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.

Believe me., Your wife iss just looking for free space to do prostitution..that's why she went to the east and her mother knows..if you want to find out call at.odd hours , her phone go dey off she and her mama go dey give you flimsy excuses up and Down. Find another correct.babe give belle contiune jare

7 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Newboss(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Brother wey mumu. Somebody dey lash this one wife remotely

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Mrkumareze(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Learn to get side chic, it helps alot.. whenever your woman feels she's the lion, let her be..meet the side babe and catch fun..

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Jeromejnr(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Vy2uss:
Double your 450,000 Naira in Nine months!!

You think this is a scam? What if I told you, it's very possible! Wanna know how? Keep reading.

We all come across scammers claiming to triple your money in 3 or 4 days or whatever time limit they use to entice their potential clients. Even FOREX can't give such sustainable edge for long. However, trading for a prop firm just might do the trick. Imagine investing just 100 dollars and getting to trade their accounts which could be in upwards of 25000USD.

Then imagine earning a 5 percent profit on the 25000USD. I'll you do the maths by yourself. I've spent three years failing my way to success in this niche of the financial market. I can perform the magic needed to earn you an ROI of 100% in nine months!

Trust me, this is peice of cake. You might also think to yourself, why can't I perform the magic for my own finances??

It's shameful to say, I lack the financial resources to perform such magic. This is the part where you come in. To understand this investment in detail, here's my WhatsApp number(+2348166698693). Also, I'll be wiling to meet with you anywhere within lagos to discuss this investment in detail.

From the moment you show interest, I'll be at you beck and call to answer your questions. Stay safe!

Why don't you double your own money Oga?

Usually I don't comment on these things but this OP's thread is annoying me. angry

7 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by LutanFyah: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.
MUMU

6 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Naijafornow: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Picktrust:

I tried but couldn't finish it.

*Lazy youth*
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Clintifydan:
Who else couldn't read through this bible page?

Walai I no read up to 5 lines grin
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Minjim: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
OP

People fall in love and also out of love o.

And out of sight is out of mind.

The way three ladies are disturbing you, ladies get more admirers than men o

"Ma fi na lori orule suu"

I'm not insulating anything but try and visit her there frequently know whether she's coming back to her matrimonial home or not.
Moreover, your kid needs your attention too

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Berankis: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
I understand your point perfectly. Only a strong man can do this. She would definitely be back and better.
It is good that you don't devalue yourself before your wife.
Nice one...
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by torqque7(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Smh..Kai mehnn see finish na bad thing o,your wife say you are irritating her and she even relocated and you gave her money to go and get fv.cked by other men who don’t irritate her?I pity you. And you are mumurishly doing celibacy while your wife is doing monkey style on someone’s dick in the east..sorry ehn ode undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Afrobasic(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Simps like the op makes me wanna smack some one. angry

This guy really believes that he has solved his problem by simping for his wife cry cry

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Dextre(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:

Bruh, f*** you talking about. Your wife found you irritating for 7months and the solution is to send her somewhere, pay attention bruh, I don’t need to ‘tushudesale’

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Pakute: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
New breed of weaker men. You lack an Africa man's DNA..
Things i read on romance & family sections really getting me pissed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.