Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (80733 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by lordsterlin(m): 4:15am On Jan 14, 2022
Why does she claim you irritate her whenever you make those advances? It's probable that the sex isn't good enough. Like I mean, she's never satisfied with how you blow her. Things like this can make a woman (in this case, a wife) to snub the husband's sexual desires. Do get a grip, improve your sex skills and then surprise her.
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by OlawaleBammie: 4:29am On Jan 14, 2022
EndRape2:
[You are the most foolish human on earth,
All your words shows you are senseless , you sent your back to the east so you can have access to other girls, yes girls are many very many, three are even small, more will come for you, until they run and destroy you.

Nairaland has become a dumping ground for foolish people

quote author=edunaragold post=109309302]After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.

According to ur moniker, unstil he start raping her abi?? That is wen u lots wil be shouting domestic vawulence upandan

u wil never get sense, sense must be far from u, foolish entity
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by SKINDOGGY: 4:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Clintifydan:
Who else couldn't read through this bible page?
I just tried to finish am lol
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by chaloskyx: 4:58am On Jan 14, 2022
did the OP not involve God by marrying in the church what other invitation is he meant to offer again or is it that he refused to offer wedding invitation hence he's having problems in his marriage?
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Ask the OP if he allowed God to enter marriage . You will see his answer
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Fe190:

It seems all these marital dynamics are fears from the guy, especially if he has invested so much in the marriage (bride price, wedding planning, etc) and won't want it to just crash especially since he can't tell if the next woman may be worse, so he's then forced to accept his reality and find a way to survive by making sacrifices. It gets to a point were some reach their limit and flee

Have you factored the effect of separation on the kids.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by cyndyuc(f): 5:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Mr poster, please stop the pretence. You need to have a heart to heart talk with your wife to find out what is happening. Your marriage is young and issues like this is not uncommon.
Sit her down and talk to her. It could be she doesn't enjoy sex with you and feels pain during the act. You irritating her means a lot. Get to the root of the matter.
Divorce is not an option, save your home.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Do you have mouth or body odour? Poor bedmatic skills? Erectile dysfunction? Check thyself!
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 14, 2022
flokii:

I tire o.. it's like women nowadays marry for something else and not love cos I don't understand why a happily married woman should deny her husband sex for several months. It's absurd to say the least.

The Op should check himself...there is something behind it. Some men can be generally boring..jeez
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 14, 2022
luminouz:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one funny oh. You think this is America or some shiit?

You keep doing all this simpy shiit and think you are getting the girl but you WONT EVER GET HER.

A wife said her husband irritated her and refused him sex for 7 months and you dey talk of hair and food? Why not buy her Gulf jet!

When you mudafuckers take the redpill for fuq sakes? How can a man struggle through life to make it,only to be enslaved in a marriage he paid bride price for?

I just TAYA

How old are you? Chai see the gibberish you wrote.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Verysmart101: 5:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Hashabiah:
Stop believing in that fatalist view oga. If you do not know , then hear it now : marriage is like a human being , and it grows when fed with love, understanding and commitment. What the OP is doing is not the proper way of handling things, in fact, he wants to start doing runs to justify his incompetence

Mr man it takes two to tangle pls.It takes the husband and wife to make things work pls.The marriage can work if the woman is willing to make it work just as the man is trying to.If the woman truely sees him as disgusting,the man will not kill himself please.He shouldn't die because of an incompetent wife pls.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Kellibae:

Lol I'm telling u if op sweers he doesn't cheat , HE WILL DIE!! he is cheating with reckless abandon.
Else he won't let her go like that or tolerate 6months no sex.

Are u a kid ?
You're indirectly saying his wife is cheating too right? Going by this ur assumption here. Someone says her husband irritates her and she wants to relocate herself and biz to her hometown without her husband in the picture and this is all u can come up with? That the man is cheating OP is a goat anyways. I marry u and u deny me sex for only one week u will know something. Then u come open gutter mouth to tell me I'm irritating and disgusting u And u are shifting blames on him? You're just unbelievable... Pathetic undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 14, 2022
Ninisun:

The Op should check himself...there is something behind it. Some men can be generally boring..jeez
But if the man was the one denying her sex y'all will find ways to blame him. Now his wife is denying him sex for more than half of a year u still come out to blame the man? Even if he's boring as u say a normal loyal wife will communicate and relate her pains with him then both of them will work together on it as a team. But u rather see nothing wrong in her actions. So her going solo now has it brought the excitement to their sex life? Will denying the husband conjugal right satisfy her sexually? How has she been filling that void for 7 months and counting? Most of u NL females are empty and all u have is bitterness to fuel gender wars even when no one is fighting. So quick to say he's boring. If u even know anything about what u typed, u will also know that an exciting woman can turn a boring man over in marriage and vice versa (assuming they had a no sex till wedding arrangement)... Frigid and scared lots. To say the truth dey hard una.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Pero003: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2022
For seven months you did not touch her, not 1 week bros u need beat
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by LINTUNE(m): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2022
killmods:

But if the man was the one denying her sex y'all will find ways to blame him. Now his wife is denying him sex for more than half of a year u still come out to blame the man? Even if he's boring as u say a normal loyal wife will communicate and relate her pains with him then both of them will work together on it as a team. But u rather see nothing wrong in her actions. So her going solo now has it brought the excitement to their sex life? Will denying the husband conjugal right satisfy her sexually? How has she been filling that void for 7 months and counting? Most of u NL females are empty and all u have is bitterness to fuel gender wars even when no one is fighting. So quick to say he's boring. If u even know anything about what u typed, u will also know that an exciting woman can turn a boring man over in marriage and vice versa (assuming they had a no sex till wedding arrangement)... Frigid and scared lots. To say the truth dey hard una.
Bros, u get time..just ignore that girl,na their way...women can never be wrong to them, infact women are gods, perfect beings.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Double0h7(f): 6:15am On Jan 14, 2022
EndRape2:
You are the most foolish human on earth,
All your words shows you are senseless , you sent your back to the east so you can have access to other girls, yes girls are many very many, three are even small, more will come for you, until they run and destroy you.

Nairaland has become a dumping ground for foolish people

I've never seen you quote a post properly, is it that hard for you?

edunaragold:

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by ubola: 6:18am On Jan 14, 2022
For those of you calling this guy a Simp, have a heart to heart talk with the wife etc, just know that once a woman has made up her mind against a thing it's only God that can reverse it. Women take unilateral decisions after nurturing it a long while. Do you people want the op to force himself on the woman? Or start begging her to stay thereby being in more slavery. If he forces his way tro her, she'll scream "rape ", if he slaps a little sense into her, you guys will scream "domestic violence ". Op has done what I would have done. Free her, get enough side chics, protect yourself and Bleep enough to relieve boredom. By the time she's back to her senses I would have been disinterested in her even if she returns. Most times it's good to leave them exercise their negative energy while you watch and take time to decide on how to move forward. The most interesting part of the story is that op is focusing on his building. Put your strength there, afterall you are not lazy. Finally divorce her if you suspect infidelity and move on with your condoms.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
Bros, u get time..just ignore that girl,na their way...women can never be wrong to them, infact women are gods, perfect beings.
It's so annoying that alot of the females on this forum are very stupid.. probably little kids sha. Shouldn't expect much.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Dada4me: 6:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Sincerely, I don't know what to say. You mean your mother-in-law still has so much influence on your marriage as to be the one to either make your wife stay or go for business? You will not have a sympathizer in me.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Elidrisy20: 6:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Death trap
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by nokspos: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Your wife is sleeping with another person
edunaragold:
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by lagosrd: 6:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Hu mm mm. I laugh in omicron style. You have succeeded in giving you food to the dogs. Its better to be idle in your house than staying separately from you.

There she will get advances from men and she may give in to one of such and call it a mistake or better you won't hear about it.

She is acting irresponsibly like her patents that abhorred her. You yourself have problem of not standing your ground.

Sex is your right in marriage and you must be the man in your won home.

Anyway when she returns suddenly anytime soon. Don't sleep with her for 3 to 4 months else she may be pregnant ooo.

I wish you safe journey

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Didi2d(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Bros I might sound harsh or something, for your wife to have denied you sex for seven months and still tells you that you're irritating I want to believe somebody is knacking her outside.

Do you think she will just go to her parents house just like that! Bros, she needs freedom to move around, spend nights with that her lover that has made you look irrigated in her presence.
My advice is you shouldn't take her back

Which state in the east is she from, I wan confirm something
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 14, 2022
ubola:
For those of you calling this guy a Simp, have a heart to heart talk with the wife etc, just know that once a woman has made up her mind against a thing it's only God that can reverse it. Women take unilateral decisions after nurturing it a long while. Do you people want the op to force himself on the woman? Or start begging her to stay thereby being in more slavery. If he forces his way tro her, she'll scream "rape ", if he slaps a little sense into her, you guys will scream "domestic violence ". Op has done what I would have done. Free her, get enough side chics, protect yourself and Bleep enough to relieve boredom . By the time she's back to her senses I would have been disinterested in her even if she returns. Most times it's good to leave them exercise their negative energy while you watch and take time to decide on how to move forward. The most interesting part of the story is that op is focusing on his building. Put your strength there, afterall you are not lazy. Finally divorce her if you suspect infidelity and move on with your condoms.

The bold shows ur just an idiot. Marriage is more than fùcking. Settle the root cause of the problems together as one. Sending her or allowing her to go back home is inviting more trouble. Or u think women don't yearn for good fùck too. So when ur testing different stupid pussies what do u think she will be doing? Lool some of u guys are really dumb. Women do the exact same things we do when the urges arise. People like u and the op are the reasons a lot of married ladies are being pounded easily by thirsty fools with reckless abandone. A man who truly loves his wife will never ever put her in such situation.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by omoyagba: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2022
hey bro, 7 months no be 7 days o!. where/ how has she been getting sexual satisfaction? abi you think say the thing no dey hungry women too? your pastor's advice is most unwise. from your story your marriage is headed for only one destination-the. rocks. my remaining advice to you is to carry out a DNA test on your child (ren) before you labor in another man's vineyard. also a telltale sign of a cheating spouse is sudden suspicion of their partners. her being suspicious of you talking with any female is her trying to divert attention from herself. also her mum is in cahoots with her, there's another suitor in her home state who is making promises of marrying her, you are just a spare tyre if that option fails. ogbeni wake up
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Bigfish121(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2022
Polygamy would have addressed all these issues.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 14, 2022
nokspos:
Your wife is sleeping with another person
And na raw sef undecided
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Osanoghodua1: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2022
You have erred. You shouldn't have allowed her to go stay with her mum. It's very wrong, another thing don't have sex with her for another 5months after her return that is: if she suddenly returns to check if she is pregnant. Friend call her back home you are playing with fire.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by alabo1: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2022
edunaragold:

Your marriage is already over but you fail to see it. A woman has told you that you irritate her and has relocated home and you are here rationalising it. You provide everything yet you can be treated this way?Are you a man at all? The Simps we have nowadays. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by nokspos: 6:51am On Jan 14, 2022
cheesy i swear .. this one doesn't know anything , the list of married woman that wants to sleep with me ! i can't even count it, they will deny their husband sex and snick out to chat with me at the middle of the night because i'm single. if not that i've made a promise that sleeping with a married woman is one thing i will never do. It makes me not to even trust this marriage thing. so your wife didn't sleep with you for 7month and you are still proud of her!!! some men are fully fleshed woman i swear

killmods:

And na raw sef undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 14, 2022
nokspos:
cheesy i swear .. this one doesn't know anything , the list of married woman that wants to sleep with me ! i can't even count it, they will deny their husband sex and snick out to chat with me at the middle of the night because i'm single. if not that i've made a promise that sleeping with a married woman is one thing i will never do. It makes me not to even trust this marriage thing. so your wife didn't sleep with you for 7month and you are still proud of her!!! some men are fully fleshed woman i swear

Bruv they're many.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.