Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (80847 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Hashabiah: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
socialmediaman:

Will he force the marriage to work? Will he lock up a woman who doesn’t want to be with him anymore? My brother, take life easy. If it doesn’t work, that’s not the end of the world. That thing people spend their lives trying to protect, they eventually lose their lives and whatever will happen will still happen.
Stop believing in that fatalist view oga. If you do not know , then hear it now : marriage is like a human being , and it grows when fed with love, understanding and commitment. What the OP is doing is not the proper way of handling things, in fact, he wants to start doing runs to justify his incompetence

11 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by flokii: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
ednut1:
This marriage is dead, so if she returns you think you will now be getting sex Some women are wicked abeg after all the investments she saying you irritate her,m. God forbid

I tire o.. it's like women nowadays marry for something else and not love cos I don't understand why a happily married woman should deny her husband sex for several months. It's absurd to say the least.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by socialmediaman: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hashabiah:
Stop believing in that fatalist view oga. If you do not know , then hear it now : marriage is like a human being , and it grows when it is feed with love, understanding and commitment. What the OP is doing is not the proper way of handling things, in fact, he wants to start doing runs as an excuse to justify his incompetence

You see, every choice you make has consequence, including the woman you decide to marry, the way you run your home, the compromises and decisions you make. OP has made the choices that make the most sense to him. We don’t know the whole story but my philosophy is, don’t try to force everything to happen a certain way. Do your best, they will work out if your best is enough to make them

5 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Karleb(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
My JJC advice is, if it comes to cheating or raping her.

Please I beg you in the name of God, cheat o!

6 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by socialmediaman: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skyview01:

I agree with you, somebody who will cheat will cheat.

Its not a do or die. We try our verry best to make it work and if at the end it dosent work, divorce is an option.
If she cheats on him, he will simply divorce her.

You know what’s up cool
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Karleb:

How would an individual enjoys rape is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skyview01:

How would an individual enjoys rape is beyond me.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by ruggedtimi(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
I just hope nobody dey knack her

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Matheusmartin: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
since you woke couples these days frown at polygamy, try and get a steady side chick.

if marriage wan scatter, make e scatter.

u shouldn't be the only one trying to fix things,with little or efforts from her.

Seriously,i still do not knw what men gain from marriage.

selfish, stupid people everywhere.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by luminouz(m): 5:04am On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know ,both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them,while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.
Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from,my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes,,but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage,but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.
When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired,leave me alone,pls stop ,etc when I make advance at her ,I tried to find out what is wrong ,I called her attention to it politely,she told me that I was irritating her ,so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop,I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school,she still continued in refusing me,I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her,but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop,
Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet,she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.
After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did ,and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone
Na who sex help,another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me,but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment ,give your problem wife s sense of refreshment,or let them miss you so they can know what they have.
What sort of nonsense is this? undecided

You condoned all that rubbish and you are still talking as if you expect us to pat you on the back for what,a job well done?

Alaye, you better take two redpills or you will suffer well well

18 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by luminouz(m): 5:05am On Jan 13, 2022
Karleb:

Which one is raping her bayi? No be your wife? grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by luminouz(m): 5:07am On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
I even called my pastor to it,and my pastor said allow her to leave ,after 3 weeks ,she is gonna miss you,honestly that is what is happing now.woman can miss somebody without telling the person I miss you .but her characters must show that she miss you,you don't need to beat your wife,but follow her jeje.even if cheating in her back without her knowing just do it, so both you will have peace at home,when you no longer make sexual advancement to her, no body go tell her say she done dey useless for house .when there are many fishes in water.
I shake my head for you.

Your wife refused you sex for 7 months, said you irritate dafuq outta her and you still think the marriage get hope?

How much did you pay for her bride price since she is igbo? 2M?

Men pay bride price for virgins, not......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by luminouz(m): 5:10am On Jan 13, 2022
nairaman66:
Marriage is like a relationship.

Do more of the crazy things that attracted your wife to you while you guys were still friends. Take out time to travel, even if it is for 2 days.

Surprise her, this is the most important of all. See that hair she always talk to you about? What about the dress? Or even food?
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one funny oh. You think this is America or some shiit?

You keep doing all this simpy shiit and think you are getting the girl but you WONT EVER GET HER.

A wife said her husband irritated her and refused him sex for 7 months and you dey talk of hair and food? Why not buy her Gulf jet!

When you mudafuckers take the redpill for fuq sakes? How can a man struggle through life to make it,only to be enslaved in a marriage he paid bride price for?

I just TAYA

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by emmaodet: 6:16am On Jan 13, 2022
Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment ,give your problem wife s sense of refreshment,or let them miss you so they can know what they have. - This your comment at the last paragraph.

You know, i didn't bother much about all you wrote aside this last paragraph.

Do you see marriage as a cage for women? because that is what you comment insinuated. That no woman wants to be tied down. Is your marriage a chain or cage?
Do you actually think a woman is doing you a favour just to be in your house? or you are the one even helping her ass not to be on the street hustling alone.

There are many ways to refresh in marriage without separating or calling it a cage.

A woman that says you irritate her and lost interest in banging you - 1. is probably banging outside OR 2. She has met a new guy probably on social media / an Ex who is far doing better than you and she is regretting marrying you because she would have had a better man if not for you.

What happened to you happened to me early last year and i just ignored my wife totally and picked up a lady, after some time she became worried am having affairs outside .... and so??
When she asked me why have not been approaching her again? she asked is t because of her cold attitude to sex? that she told me it is my duty to spice things up and bring her into the mood? i just told her she irritates me and i lost interest in her (same thing your wife told you)
Ever since then, our sex life has been A1 - Excellent
Your wife is probably banging outside bro.
For a woman that is jobless and you had to raise money for her to do business, she has more to lose than you if the marriage goes south. The pressure should be on her to regularly try to seduce you to bed rather than the other way round happening. She is not doing you a favour being in your house.
Let her know she going out or trying to give you space has consequences. The guys deceiving her outside are just doing that because they are not the ones paying her bills and free sex is always sweet to men provided they are not the one paying for it.
Alpha bangs, beta pays the bill.
If the marriage crashes and she tries to move in with the guys deceiving her by the corner, instantly the will hate her and avoid her like a plague because she is a bag of liabilities.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Regex: 6:31am On Jan 13, 2022
What in actual Bleep did I just read?

5 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 6:33am On Jan 13, 2022
Skyview01:

Are you married?

What point are you trying to make.....
Marital status has nothing to do with having sense?
This man is either deliberately setting his wife up for divorce or he’s afraid to address the issue between them because the wife as dominated him...

4 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Richy4(m): 6:37am On Jan 13, 2022
You are doing what u think will work for u which is good...

7 months of sexual starvation is way too long for a virile man to cope no matter how nice you want to sweep the issue under the carpet.. it could lead to temptation... Let her know your feelings... What is the guarantee that when she gets back, it will be Oh! My God sex time!!.. stop procrastinating about that issue.. it's one of the ingredients that helps in terms of bonding...

Asking her to go to her place and when she gets back she can tell you what she wanted to do is like giving someone a blank check... Are u sure that you can cope with the conditions that she will be giving you on her return?.. We might be looking at another 8 months extra sex starvation.. should what she wants to do request was not granted..

Finally, your choice of words that u discovered that u married an Igbo woman is just unnecessary... What do u hope to achieve with that statement? Some room for tribal bashing or what?... U were not Adam that suddenly discovered that he was without clothes... U know the tribe u were going for all along, I assumed u paid her bride price, so how come u sounds as if it came by surprise?...U guys should Stop creating unnecessary rooms for tribal nonsense in this forum..

17 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 6:41am On Jan 13, 2022
luminouz:

What sort of nonsense is this? undecided

You condoned all that rubbish and you are still talking as if you expect us to pat you on the back for what,a job well done?

Alaye, you better take two redpills or you will suffer well well

He needs the black pill....red pill is not enough for some guys...
Some people just feel letting women have their way is what pampering and loving means...

once you let them do whatever they want, you will become a weakling to them and they will lose respect for you.....

How can I marry woman and she will tell me I’m irritating....omo!!!!!....she go beg me for 6months before I fit consider to continue with the marriage..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 6:45am On Jan 13, 2022
Regex:
What in actual Bleep did I just read?

I don’t know what is irritating the most...The fact that he doesn’t know he’s stupid, the marriage counselor tone he’s using, or expecting us to praise him for knowing how to care for women..

Your wife is treating you like trash, yet your are sounding like your are the alpha....
Mayb he’s trying to set her up for divorce...

7 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by juniorstar(m): 6:45am On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know ,both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them,while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.
Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from,my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes,,but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage,but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.
When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired,leave me alone,pls stop ,etc when I make advance at her ,I tried to find out what is wrong ,I called her attention to it politely,she told me that I was irritating her ,so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop,I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school,she still continued in refusing me,I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her,but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop,
Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet,she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.
After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did ,and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone
Na who sex help,another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me,but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment ,give your problem
wife s sense of refreshment,or let them miss you so they can know what they have.
This proves the lie ladies tell men before marriage. " wait lets marry first then you can have your way anytime"..never believe that trap..its a lie.

8 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by muheeb01(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2022
Marriage is not a child's play,it requires sacrifices,endurance and a lot of compromises
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by nairaman66(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2022
luminouz:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one funny oh. You think this is America or some shiit?

You keep doing all this simpy shiit and think you are getting the girl but you WONT EVER GET HER.

A wife said her husband irritated her and refused him sex for 7 months and you dey talk of hair and food? Why not buy her Gulf jet!

When you mudafuckers take the redpill for fuq sakes? How can a man struggle through life to make it,only to be enslaved in a marriage he paid bride price for?

I just TAYA

Read through what I wrote again, but with understanding this time! From your words, you should be in your early twenties and at this age, most of you don’t have brain.

There is nothing like red pill or blue pill. Everything is just principles doesn’t mean you should treat your second other like an animal. Go get some brains first, then I will talk to you. Cheers and good luck while at it!

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Richy4(m): 6:58am On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

I don’t know what is irritating the most...The fact that he doesn’t know he’s stupid, the marriage counselor tone he’s using, or expecting us to praise him for knowing how to care for women..

Your wife is treating you like trash, yet your are sounding like your are the alpha....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't think he is stupid. He is a married man that wants his relationship to work irrespective of the unorthodox way he was using to achieve that..I pray it works for him...I admire his courage, sacrifice and tolerance level though...

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't think he is stupid. He is a married man that wants his relationship to work irrespective of the unorthodox way he was using...I admire his courage, sacrifice and tolerance level...

If my woman tells me I’m irritating.... bros he go hard make we dey inside marriage oo..

She even showed it in her actions by telling the man she wants to relocate away from him.... it’s not like she works in a bank and she was transferred...a wife woke up and told her husband she wants to move to another state not together....bros is that not witchcraft??

And the husband sheepishly said yes becos he’s a boss man

27 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2022
Is this one marriage that both of you are apart?

What I see here is, shes tired of you. Maybe she was never really in love with you but like someone said, she was desperate at the time for marriage and just married you to avoid being tagged "evening newspaper". Now she has crossed that bridge and realized you're not what she wants hence your irritating her.

You on the other hand being patient and acting like it doesn't bother you. my question to you is, are you sure you're not seeing or planning to start seeing other women?

Do you foresee your marriage crashing? Because you said something about attending to those women pestering you, later. So any chance you might later consider that thought?

Oga, this one no be Marriage o. A woman says you're irritating, asked to leave and you let her go. Do you know what her plans really are?
Have you tried finding out?

This your matter is a really complicated one.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Richy4(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

If my woman tells me I’m irritating.... bros he go hard make we dey inside marriage oo..

She even showed it in her actions by telling the man she wants to relocate away from him.... it’s like she works in a bank and she was transferred...a wife woke up and told her husband she wants to move to another state not together....bros is that not witchcraft??

And the husband sheepishly said yes becos he’s a boss man

My brother, In marriage, so many unprintable words could be said or exchanged... That is why it's a close door institution cheesy ... U can't keep scores on what u say or heard.. if not, u might keep changing women like underwear.. Even at that, what is the guarantee that the other lady will not have more acidic tongue than the other embarassed...

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Richy4:

My brother, In marriage, so many unprintable words could be said or exchanged... That is why it's a close door institution cheesy ... U can't keep scores on what u say or heard.. if not, u might keep changing women like underwear.. Even at that, what is the guarantee that the other lady will not have more acidic tongue than the other embarassed...

A woman said I’m irritating and also moved out and you are here making it sound like it’s not a big deal.....no wahala... it’s marriage, so people have to accept being treated like trash..

15 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by benjazzy009(m): 7:34am On Jan 13, 2022
Life is free anybody who want to knack her should go ahead ,as for me I cant die untop woman matter. I dont have time. You give me attitude or giving me excuse for no sex., I park am one side b dat.
BlackyOne:

Until someone start to knack her, and that's if someone or people have not started knacking her already

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Richy4(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

A woman said I’m irritating and also moved out and you are here making it sound like it’s not a big deal.....no wahala... it’s marriage, so people have to accept being treated like trash..

I might be wrong but my guess is that u were not married.. that could explain your anger... Trust me, your anger is justified...

I want you to understand that it was not always like that... Yes she said that to put the man off her... But OP didn't say if she was always using bad choice of words...It could be once off isolated statement..

A lot of us Including me don't have the same level of OP's tolerance.. because as I said earlier, 7months is too long...Also the idea of her going to her parents home and OP handing her a blank wide request card for her to fill in might not be a good idea..

But as long as it works for them both, it's all good.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Richy4:

I might be wrong but my guess is that u were not married.. that could explain your anger... Trust me, your anger is justified...

I want you to understand that it was not always like that... Yes she said that to put the man off her... But OP didn't say if she was always using bad choice of words...It could be once off isolated statement..

A lot of us Including me don't have the same level of OP's tolerance.. because as I said earlier, 7months is too long...Also the idea of her going to her parents home and OP handing her a blank wide request card for her to fill in might not be a good idea..

But as long as it works for them both, it's all good.

Angry??
It’s not my matter...
I’m not angry....
I’m just wondering why some people feel it’s okay to be treated like a m0r0n because they want to remain married...

17 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by AgentGoat: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:
Wait.. what is this one saying....??
Your wife refuse you sex for 7 months..
She Said you are irritating her....

Then she said he wants to relocate to her state and she left.... for what..?? So her business can flourish.... so, the business cannot flourish where you and her live together?

Well, I would have called you a Secretary of simp association....but since you enjoy your marriage like that... what’s our own...
Carry go..

Comrade. Tune it down. Leave the SIMPle man with his bullshiit. His wife went to spent time with her ex.

11 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

What point are you trying to make.....
Marital status has nothing to do with having sense?
This man is either deliberately setting his wife up for divorce or he’s afraid to address the issue between them because the wife as dominated him...

There are some dynamics in a marital relationship that cannot be understood as a single individual.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.