Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Will Never Get Married! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Get Married! (39797 Views)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Jan 15, 2022
ajl:
I understand your opinion but old age living alone with no family isn't fun. It could be a miserable experience. Except you choose to adopts Young ones around you. At least to have people around.
Where do you people get this inane idea that marriage somehow shores against loneliness in old age? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by obowunmi(m): 4:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where do you people get this inane idea that marriage somehow shores against loneliness in old age? undecided

So many married people who are very lonely, especially those who married the wrong partner.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by kingsmaila(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2022
AlphaMale666:
I'm 30 years old now and frankly speaking, I know I'm never gonna get married!

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!
I pray you live long then you will realise in your old age when it will be too late to cry.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by harmargedon: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!
70 years of age will tell you, no worry.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Crystalsweetnes(f): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Bmaster post=109343727] cry cry cry

Me too!
BuT the issue with me its a medical one,i am a sickler,so i have concluded in my mind that i will never get married,but NEVER will i tell my mother,lest she starts seeing me as being useless.

Peace Out! Your condition shouldn't put a limit on you, if you find someone who loves and understands you and ready to fight it through with you, biko marry her.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by lusid: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Naughtysex:
Don't mind people lying to themselves
Nothing like being single

Yes i am married but i will always say the truth, marriage is a modern day cage
It will limit you many factors of life
they say its becos of old age
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Bmaster(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Crystalsweetnes post=109391279][/quote] tongue
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
convince him of what abeg undecided..y'all ladies lost it totally!!! Absolutely NOTHING to offer in any kind of relationship.. If that man says he's not gonna get married, then, one unmarried man is directly proportional to at least 100 ladies without husband! You know nothing! The number of useless, retired oloshos hitting Shiloh and other husband hunting program is rising by the day! No be find woman be problem..di you have any appealing,quality,endurig,lasting value? No! Just physical nonsense like Vjay and boob's, fashion and gossip zero IQ! That's y'all lot problem! I don't bother looking for wife among naija women myself. They all mostly damaged and utterly useless as life partner, very,!

Big man take it easy. They will come for your head o
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Uzomacharles: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
freshalien:

The OP didn’t say he would never get a woman pregnant the natural way, only said he won’t get married...why did you brig up the matter of adoption here? Is it only through marriage you can have a biological child?? Read and comprehend, before commenting una no go hear.

Merely reading the thread you should understand that he's fully not interested in women too...

But thanks anyway,at least I noticed you..
GJ
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Sandralight(f): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kingsteve:
Pray you have enough money to hire people who would take care of you as you start approaching your late 70's.

Pray you don't suffer ailments which would require the services and management of people, due to the fact you can't handle it alone.
Diabetes among others come to mind.

Pray you don't suffer loneliness.
Having a side chick or even a baby mama isn't a guarantee they'll be around when you need them the most.

And finally, pray you don't die a lonely and depressed man.
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kingsteve(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sandralight:
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Why you dey shed tears?
Facts, abi?
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Sandralight(f): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kingsteve:

Why you dey shed tears?
Facts, abi?
Because this happened to somone close to me.
This man was very lazy like if they give prizes for laziness, this man could win the Nobel prize or something, his wife couldn't take it so she left with her children.

Due to his laziness and because he dont want any responsibilities he didn't marry again, he got Stroke when he was old and due to the fact he wasn't close to any of his children, the family just hired a nanny that helps him but doesn't stay during the night.

At night after months of the stroke he died, people that saw his body the next day said if someone was with him maybe he wouldn't have died, he probably needed something that night and tried but couldn't stand up and him just alone in a big house maybe fear seize him and with the stroke he died cry
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kingsteve(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sandralight:
This man was very lazy like if they give prizes for laziness, this man could win the Nobel prize or something, his wife couldn't take it so she left with her children.

Due to his laziness and because he dont want any responsibilities he didn't marry again, he got Stroke when he was old and due to the fact he wasn't close to any of his children, the family just hired a nanny that helps him but doesn't stay during the night.

At night after months of the stroke he died, people that saw his body the next day said if someone was with him maybe he wouldn't have died, he probably needed something that night and tried but couldn't stand up and him just alone in a big house maybe fear seize him and with the stroke he died cry

Na so!
The harsh realities of life.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by saasala(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I hope you have grown wiser since then though. undecided

Yes. I grew wiser to understand that I still need to marry, else when I am 50, 60 years old, I will look back and bite my hands. It is sweeter to think about not getting married when you are in your late 20s and early 30s. Na time go teach you lesson.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Lightened: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rest lil baby, what do you know? This is not given unto a child to know
Kobojunkie:
So because he was born into this world through others means he must marry? undecided

Abeg visit wisdom! undecided
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lightened:
Rest lil baby, what do you know? This is not given unto a child to know
Visit wisdom abeg! undecided
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by BluntCrazeMan: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
AlphaMale666:

The Stupid Witch is Your Step-Mother??
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Raalsalghul: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
So many people blackmailing the Op and trying to get him to rescind his decision forgetting there's always a price to pay: married or not.

He gets married?

Sacrifice: works his ass off/struggles till old age no rest, probably gives up his dreams/aspirations, navigates marital, family and inlaw wahala. God helps him if he's from a struggling family, na double jeopardy be that.

Perks:
If he plays it right, he gets that old age companionship you all been throwing in his face: a support system that enables smooth transition to the after life. grin

He doesn't get married?

Perks:
Enough finances to go far in his career, travel around the world meeting and dating different people, no worries about school fees rent and other liabilities that comes with marriage. He has the resources to fulfill his fantasies.

Sacrifice:
Will be probably be lonely at old age and has to figure how to cater for him self then. cheesy

Something's always got to give.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Lightened: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Eeeeezz...run along embarassed
Kobojunkie:
Visit wisdom abeg! undecided
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by ufotty2001: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
kansoboy:

Chief I am not a kid, what ever I say here, is from xperience....
Before I got married, I used to get angry with my elder brother and cousins how their wives do complain and what they are doing is not good to the wife...the reply my brother's always give me back then is : shut up, u are not married and don't understand women.

I later got married in 2013 and was trying to be a good man, d wife then was acting all type of crazy..when I complained to my elder brothers, the reply they gave me: be a good man and these women will kill u in marriage.

Now I man up and returned the girl back to her father's house, ended the marriage and dirvoced her.

3 Ur later, I remarried, but this time with bold mined, after marriage, my new wife started acting up , I did not complain to any person, I just went to the market, bought Cain, and d next time she started her craze, I used Cain to flog rubbish out of her head and told her this house I make d rules, and if u do not want it..I will return u back to Ur father's house.

This is 3 years now and 2 kids, since that day till today, she is mindful of her behaviour and she also know I do not give a bleep of her emotional manipulations
you are funny ooh
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Venom442: 2:43am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=Crystalsweetnes post=109391279][/quote]

Why you not that someone
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Venom442: 2:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Sandralight:

Even the person that is with him can kill him.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Venom442: 2:54am On Jan 21, 2022
saasala:

Yes. I grew wiser to understand that I still need to marry, else when I am 50, 60 years old, I will look back and bite my hands. It is sweeter to think about not getting married when you are in your late 20s and early 30s. Na time go teach you lesson.

That age 70 you so called children might not be with you again because they'll have their own family too.

If you like marry and if you like don't marry. When you are old your wife might not be alive and if she is alive she might be the one that will hasten your death. Getting married doesn't guarantee that result you so much fear. Both partners will also be weak at that time. And another thing is death is inevitable, your partner will not stop when it is time if not no one with partner will taste death
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Venom442: 2:58am On Jan 21, 2022
saasala:

A man can still marry at those age you mentioned so keep calm.

Marriage is not necessity, it's a choice
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by josephevergreen(m): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Well!! That your decision as for me ehh!, .at least 4housewife sure. Can't kii my self.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Crystalsweetnes(f): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=Venom442 post=109552250]

Why not, so far he is my spec.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
isaiah4life:
It is not good for a man to be alone. Oga, go and marry. Stop using events around to justify your singlehoodness.

Marriage is good. Forget cynics.

Paul was alone in the bible. A man can be alone and happy. Being alone is way better than ending in a bad marriage.
People should only marry when they are ready to do so both emotionally and financially.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Redpeeldtf: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
AlphaMale666:

When God choose wife for you, you will.know marriage is a blessing...Choose wife for yourself and you will live to regret it.

BUT YOU must be holy and close to God to hear God.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by kelspinall(m): 4:26am On Jul 11, 2023
marriage not sure for that,babymama on ma mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.