Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Will Never Get Married! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Get Married! (39719 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by andysmith123(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2022
what makes you an alphamale without a woman?.....just asking?

8 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by onoms4luv(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Jus sharap an Goan make more money
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Premiumwriter: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Lots of people say sh*t here but once they switch off their data, they return to their default mode.

Sha, me I know say I go marry. And marry again and again if the first one doesn't work out.

15 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kinguzione: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Who put this nonsense on FP?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:
I'm 30 years old now and frankly speaking, I know I'm never gonna get married!

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!

I’m your girl counterpart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Mrquote: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2022
The witch isn't shebyour mother?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by DKM123: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2022
We don hear. Maybe you are gay, so it's fine.

However, your father is married to a witch yet he is too chicken or cowardly to divorce the witch so he can enjoy singlehood since he believes that's the best way to live his life...

Or am I missing something here? Isn't it ma*dness to hate marriage with this much Passion and say tufiakwa to it YET, stay married as though it is the oxygen you breathe and can't live if you divorce? The hianity of it all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Mrquote: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2022
The witch isn't she your mother?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2022
The mods must be high on colorado........
Original title of topic: why I will never bother myself to oppress innocent women, by a nairaland alpha sheep.

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Trumptech(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Your choice bro, you don't need to come to the internet to tell us. Keep personal life personal to yourself no one out here is forcing you to marry but don't come back to ask us how to be free from depression. Please let us get sense this year 2022.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Sucolee(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Na because he never get money
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by DBossNG(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2022
That's quite interesting
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Oluwasaudy(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2022
Na your wahala bro... Wetin come be story You marry or you no marry how that one come concern me

Nonsense and ingridients ... If like marry ..if you like no marry Abi na me born you

If you die ..your generation don vanish from the face of the Earth forever ...

The day I read or hear say you marry....I go make sure I go mountain make sure that marriage scatter grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by penearth(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2022
If u r not a Catholic priest as a man or a Rev sister as a woman. Get out and get married. If not God's anger on u!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by KingDash: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2022
say no to simp life.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Emperor550(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2022
So make we fry sand abi? angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Bolaji26(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2022
Rip to him
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!
He should divorce his wife now

The most important thing for this life nah make person get money, children and good health and be close to the almighty one you believe in.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Klass99(f): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2022

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Premiumwriter: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2022
whippersnapper:
The life of an alpha male
this is the life of a shitty male bro

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by kcdendelo: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Marriage is not a must. paul said if you can endure do not marry but to avoid fornication let every man have his own wife and every woman her own husband. So its not a must you will marry

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by We4all: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Come back and say the same thing when you’re 60, then I will know you’re serious.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Manolo213: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
I pity this one
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Austineva(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Is better u die bn married than u died bn single
Niggar get married and face d reality of life, may be u might be very lucky to marry a very precious woman and u will never regret it
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by SocialJustice: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Have your kids and chill. This is the exact path I'm taking.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Your Life your Rules mah Gee if you eventually Change your mind no one will beat you up for it .... I wish you the best going forward.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Antell95(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

REAL G

No too REASON d matterz

ASHAWOO house plenty for every CORNER

WTF MAN

Slawomir?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by ultimatekint(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2022
That's your headache , carry on.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by alyarmouk(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Your cup of tea dear

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Fiscus105(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Why not remove your [b]testicle [/b]so that you won't have iota of feelings for female gender again? that would have been the best option.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by udomma1005(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Money nor dey to marry,e dey cover up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by fitinwell: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

because your father was greedy and choose the wrong wife .. doesn't mean you should make the same mistake..

Getting married at your age saves you alot of trouble...

Just make sure you marry Rightly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.