Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking (76406 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Richnero(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2022
They are both cute.

10 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by CoolJul: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2022
My style of dream wedding. No time for stress. Where one, two or three are gathered the Lord is in their midst.

Happy married life!

9 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Lastpharoah33: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2022
They are so adorable.

Introverts dream come true.

11 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by MrSamsung(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
The two of them are of class and beautiful & handsome.

Almost like they understand each other without spoken words.

8 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Biglittlelois(f): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
pansophist:
If a lot of single women just try to be in shape like the girl above, they will realise it's easier to get a man that way, than prayer and fasting in shiloh, while being extorted in the process by businessmen pastors.

Fat ladies get married, same with fat men, there are men and women with different body shapes who pray and fast in Shiloh for their significant other, marriage is not about shape and size, if it is, there will be no slim single women waiting to get married.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Biglittlelois(f): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
brainhack:
Finally it boils down to marrying someone capable of rational thinking, not marrying a shallow minded person whose mind is clouded by social norms/religious over-zealousness.

[s]Personally I don’t see any significance in inviting half of the world to wine and dine. In Nigeria, most people that engage in such can’t even afford it, imagine the folly of borrowing just to throw a wedding party. Even if you have the money, why waste it? Those Ms would serve you better as down payment towards a house of your own.
[/s]

I'll say this again, it all boils down to personal preference, your likes is another person's dislikes, thank God opinions cannot be forced on another person, people will continue to love and have flamboyant weddings from now till tomorrow cos it is no one's business, anyone that wants to spend lavishly for their wedding is theirs to spend and doesnt concern you sanctimonious people, it doesn't even affect your life, live and let live.

8 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by pansophist(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Fat ladies get married, same with fat men, there are men and women with different body shapes who pray and fast in Shiloh for their significant other, marriage is not about shape and size, if it is, there will be no slim single women waiting to get married.

You are right. Albeit, my post didn't infer that the reason why lots of folks are single is due to their weight, but more of, it could be better if they maintain a healthy shape. It is about improvement, not the base.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by ireneidiva(f): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Klass99:

I don't understand why you want to nitpick and pretend like, you don't know what I mean.

Can you compare the bride with the women below? She's decently dressed to me and her entire look from head to toes, is tasteful and appealing.

Cleavage or not, she hasn't assaulted my eyes with indecent exposure or vulgar nudity. Abeg rest.

Your opinion clearly. Every other person in the world can see her cleavage.

6 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Very simple! I love this, no waste of money and stress but I have posting everything on social media, we must be off social media alittle

6 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Biglittlelois(f): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
pansophist:

You are right. Albeit, my post didn't infer that the reason why lots of folks are single is due to their weight, but more of, it could be better if they maintain a healthy shape. It is about improvement, not the base.

Don't try to be smart by half, you said ladies should be in shape like the one in the op in other to get husbands easily instead of praying in Shiloh and your irrelevant diss at pastors bla bla bla
pansophist:
If a lot of single women just try to be in shape like the girl above, they will realise it's easier to get a man that way, than prayer and fasting in shiloh, while being extorted in the process by businessmen pastors.

Hence my comment to you that it is not about being in shape or being slim, and you never mentioned anything about being healthy earlier, you're only trying to be sanctimonious when caught in the senselessness of your first comment, own your words and accept correction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Klass99(f): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2022

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Longin: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Klass99:

Exactly @ the bolded. It's my opinion and a harmless one at that too, I don't know why you are jumping all over it and getting yourself worked up.

You and the world can see cleavage all you want, it's your view and none of my business. I see a tastefully dressed and beautiful woman, so give it a rest already.
what's up

7 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Pumpumking: 4:36am On Jan 23, 2022
ireneidiva:

Your opinion clearly. Every other person in the world can see her cleavage.

Can i told u a questions..so wot u wereing right now? wink
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by SarkinYarki: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Wow ..I really like her though
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by tutudesz: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
phorget:
Chai! Wedding without jollo and aso ebi... undecided
Relax na oyinbo wedding grin
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
This!!!

How I want it.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

But it seems their sex life is going to be so boring...I pray that innocent looking girl should be so rugged in the bed room for this bobo.

Instead make u go find something to keep you busy doing, you are praying for the girlfriend of a boy your age to be rugged.
Na dat one go put food for your table?
Rubbish prayer.

U no see time to pray for God's blessing or make you find job do this year, you no pray to buy a Keke or motorcycle, u no pray make God bless everyone for your house.
Na to dey pray make girl sabi do kitakitakita for on too bed be ur own prayer point.
Nonsense prayer
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by seanwilliam(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Marriage with no jollof, that one na marriage ?? grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
This can’t be Nigeria grin. Even your parents will not allow grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by McLizbae: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fine man and woman...
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Chiefecho(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
In my country
You must feed the Whole nation
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Treasure17(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
Simple and classic. My kind of wedding but here na our parents dey do the wedding.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Mazzatov: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=sisisioge post=109372970]Is anyone seeing the long groom? Dude is a baby boy fa kiss

Are you from Saki, that Accent quote]
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by dapsoneh: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nice one , not like lateef and Adebimpe dey dem no allow Internet rest
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by tutudesz: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Longin:
what's up

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Healthrelatedjo: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
God knows I will definitely have this type of a wedding.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by psalmylee(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
dominzy:
if they be Yoruba make I die

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Annabelposh(f): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Simple but not classy congratulations to them
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lolz... Simple weddings as this is the reason they can also easily sneak out of marriage.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Quiny32323: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na this kind wedding dey last. No room 4 haters and busy bodies.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by gurunlocker: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Looks like Southy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.