Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking (76381 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by SoapQueen(f): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Yeah staying physical fit keeps u healthy. I’m a fitness enthusiast. From meals to works outs. It keeps u in proper equilibrium physically and mentally.

Wow! Sounds great. I'm trying to get my MOJO back. The honest to God's truth is that being fit is awesome for your health.

Amazed to know that there are peeps
who plan their meals.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by SenorFax(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
they actually look happy together, no need for anything else!
Judging a book by its cover. No need for anything else cos of picture

This is 2022 pls try and have sense
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by DAramis: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
dominzy:
See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking.

Only if our Nigerian parents will allow us do simple and peaceful weddings like this.
For 4th pic., the babe was like, so I finally secured this handsome man and made him mine only cheesy
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
SoapQueen:

Wow! Sounds great. I'm trying to get my MOJO back. The honest to God's truth is that being fit is awesome for your health.

Amazed to know that there are peeps
who plan their meals.

Just like the great sayings u are what u eat or think. Lol

I hope u find the will to get back in shape. It’s easy bt not so easy. U will enjoy urself better for it.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
SenorFax:

Judging a book by its cover. No need for anything else cos of picture

This is 2022 pls try and have sense

how else do you want me to judge total strangers seemingly happy, if not by "its cover" aka their outlook?!?!? FURTHMORE, why would you assume that 2 seemingly happy people (getting married) were not happy?!?!?
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by happyfam10000: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
This Video by happyfam10000: 7:07pm
Like share comments and subscribe,save your � by watching this video......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UUpsonkjXI
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Biglittlelois(f): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
He literally started the sentence with with word ‘personally’. Drink some water to calm down.

undecided

No one asked you to be the mouth piece of anyone here, so I don't see how my comment affects you.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Biglittlelois:

No one asked you to be the mouth piece of anyone here, so I don't see how my comment affects you.
Yeah. If pointing out a correction makes one a mouthpiece in your village, that is your family business.
Deflect all you wish but I can reply whoever I want to here, the same way you replied him. Next time read to comprehend before jumping up and down like a local dog.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Transcriber: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
khiaa:

Exactly, they more than likely threw an after party, but what do you mean by black oyinbos?
oyinbo means American now
Not only whites
It's now a very broad term for Westerner.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Transcriber: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wuminity:
Dear Loml,

This is the kind of wedding I want.
hmm
You sure? smiley cheesy
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Transcriber: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Calm down abeg. We would trim down. No vex ehn. cheesy cheesy
As in the guy dey vex gan grin grin
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Transcriber: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Most of us created our own potbellies.
?
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Wuminity(f): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:
hmm
You sure? smiley cheesy

Pretty sure. wink
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Biglittlelois(f): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Yeah. If pointing out a correction makes one a mouthpiece in your village, that is your family business.
Deflect all you wish but I can reply whoever I want to here, the same way you replied him. Next time read to comprehend before jumping up and down like a local dog.

It's amazing how a nuisance will take on irrelevances personal, of which the person I quoted was graceful enough to see my reasons and go silent, but you choose to yapp spittle about and insult yourself so I'd notice you, you have been noticed dear cos I see you need it to function well. I am not the cause of your depression and miserable life, channel your frustration and bad energy on making a better use of your existence so that you won't cry on another person's comment next time

My last response to you.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:
oyinbo means American now
Not only whites
It's now a very broad term for Westerner.
If that's true why does **Akata** only mean **Black American?**
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Biglittlelois:

It's amazing how a nuisance will take on irrelevances personal, of which the person I quoted was graceful enough to see my reasons and go silent, but you choose to yapp spittle about and insult yourself so I'd notice you, you have been noticed dear cos I see you need it to function well. I am not the cause of your depression and miserable life, channel your frustration and bad energy on making a better use of your existence so that you won't cry on another person's comment next time

My last response to you.
You’re on drugs if you think I’ll read that epistle. I have made my point.

Get lost.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:
?
Nigerians ladies love to overeat and show off junk food while labeling themselves ‘foodies’ because they think it’s cute and are probably not used to such good looking food.

All I see when I read ‘foodie’ is ‘fattie’.

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Transcriber: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Nigerians ladies love to overeat and show off junk food while labeling themselves ‘foodies’ because they think it’s cute and are probably not used to such good looking food.

All I see when I read ‘foodie’ is ‘fattie’.
grin grin grin

True
Very true.
Are you in that category of Naija ladies?

You seem like a semi fattie/thicky in your dp wink
Nice though smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by wealthtrak: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
dominzy:
See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking.

Only if our Nigerian parents will allow us do simple and peaceful weddings like this.
Minimalist wedding. wink
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by tiptoe1: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
sugacoatedmouth:
The guy looks like J.cole

Sent you a dm, your response will be highly appreciated
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Devid12: 2:21pm On May 29, 2022
A wedding is a wonderful day for every person, and such bright days should be sealed not only in the heads, but also in photos and videos. Therefore, when planning a wedding, we must responsibly approach the choice of a wedding photographer, since now there are a large number of proposals, but not all of them can be of high quality. From myself I can advise a good photographer who shot my wedding, as well as my friends https://taraweddings.ca/
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Corporate2020: 4:04pm On May 29, 2022
Pedophille.

A tall guy like that sleeping with small girl like that is nothing but a pedophille
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Xenisha: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
A year before the wedding, my wife and I decided to make repairs in our small apartment, and since we first had to change the floor, we turned to trafficmaster flooring reviews, by the way, you can find them here trafficmaster flooring reviews The staff took our order very quickly and fulfilled it. Perhaps we are just lucky in terms of time, but we were very pleased
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Anunakeeh: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
It Is very obvious these one never tasted poverty and they will never know or experience what poverty means. Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.