Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking (76452 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by StarGra: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nigerian Girls left Nairaland.. grin grin grin...Simple and nice..
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Dangrace01: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
merits:

This guy just sign the contract of trouble,see the girl dey look at him saying in her mind that by the time am done with you.You go become dwarf.women are one day one trouble.

shocked sad angry
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Gwan2(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
undecided

God when….if you see me crying or in tears when God pick my call for my wedding …abeg no come dey tell me for ear say na fuc.k up and I dey fall hand , if you be my friend…I go comot suit fight you…na me know wetin my eye don see for all this obiageli girls hand before I finally met my God sent
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by tollyboy5(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Klass99:
Less is more and simplicity is bae. I like what I see cheesy ;

1. Baby girl is well covered up, zero nudity and indecent exposure of private parts, in the name of slaying wedding gown.

2. Bride and groom look good together and individually.

3. They seem to know what's important - quality over quantity, a lifetime together ahead of them and not a fanfare wedding ceremony for just one day.

4. They kept it short, sweet and simple. Indicative of people with a mind of their own, who actually think and make their own choices.
Shes right handed and the guy is left handed . I sight that one

2 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Gwan2(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
ireneidiva:

Your opinion clearly. Every other person in the world can see her cleavage.

People like you ehn…so for this time and social media era na cleavage the bride open like that or you wan just argue …transfer that your energy to this lucky man below

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by alexola20(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Worst thing that could happen to a man.

I don’t get it wrong,being with a good woman is good but signing a document that will put one in a forever bondage or slavery should be a NO NO!!
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by BestJay(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
The problem no be parents ooo, na d lady. Mek she agree do simple wedding, e no go work ooo.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by OllyArt(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
faithfull18:

So, those without flat tummies aren't in good shape.

You get flat tummy yes or No
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by TruthinAction: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
This is court wedding na.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by UnabashedIPOB: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
That's Justice of Peace (JP) wedding, very common in the US!
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Blackdisciple(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's better than calling all your village people to come and eat rice and go back planing evil for u.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Klass99(f): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
My dream wedding. I honestly will never see the need for all the pomp, pageantry and waste I see in most weddings.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
The guy looks like J.cole
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by baba4ever392: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
I just joined the forum and already addicted to it
Lionati82: This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by LittleFinger1: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
feckos:
Lolz... Simple weddings as this is the reason they can also easily sneak out of marriage.
Is it not better than spending millions for the same result.

2 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by BESTScientist1: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
So spot on

Klass99:
Less is more and simplicity is bae. I like what I see cheesy ;

1. Baby girl is well covered up, zero nudity and indecent exposure of private parts, in the name of slaying wedding gown.

2. Bride and groom look good together and individually.

3. They seem to know what's important - quality over quantity, a lifetime together ahead of them and not a fanfare wedding ceremony for just one day.

4. They kept it short, sweet and simple. Indicative of people with a mind of their own, who actually think and make their own choices.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by BESTScientist1: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sooooooooo lovely
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by BESTScientist1: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Amazing couple
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by tollyboy5(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Klass99:

Both of you made me smile smiley.

@ Seyz91, how I for do nah? There are days I am in the mood to argue and some days I can't be bothered at all.

@ Tollyboy, you didn't notice his dimples? Or bad belle is worrying you to a point where you cannot admire your fellow man? grin
Chai i concentrate on the lady more .

But nawa o!
Na ladies dream man bdis o!
Tall, handsome, wealthy with this small style wedding they're both smart .

Comrade no make me cry abeg embarassed

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by womenareapess: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
dominzy:
See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking.

Only if our Nigerian parents will allow us do simple and peaceful weddings like this.
you see this!

evening newspaper are dreaming of this kind of low-key wedding, but I assure you neither will them see or smell a wedding ring for uselessness is there middle name undecided

Woo unto you who date a naija women for their toto is for the public use undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Jordanalex: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
faithfull18:

... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshahaha mad oooooooooo... One spotted

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by nedekid: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Don't think this is naija.
Nice.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by syntekelite(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
So that means ever happy after for your fantasy right?¿??
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Aksnoopy: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
See fine woman with standing pointed boobs, no post partum belly, no fixed nails, no fake hair, no fake lashes like Nigerian oloshos disguising as people's gf and fiance's.

My type of girl, extremely and astonishingly beautiful.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by PJAR: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2022
That's all you can think about.
Prediction master.

Na you never make am
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice

Commendable and so applauding.

But it seems their sex life is going to be so boring...I pray that innocent looking girl should be so rugged in the bed room for this bobo.

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2022
This is exactly how i would hv wanted my wedding to be.. but unfortunately I am still considering having a baby mama ,because holy matrimony ain't holy no more nd no better or for worse these days.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by pappicole(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2022
I am not sure it happened in our Nigeria.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by cliqtips: 12:21am On Jan 26, 2022
how did you come up with this ?

Anigreat:

But it seems their sex life is going to be so boring...I pray that innocent looking girl should be so rugged in the bed room for this bobo.

Is it be look ?

Dey there may Paiyt dey wear you... na those innocent ones dey bad pass sef
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by SoapQueen(f): 12:42am On Jan 26, 2022
faithfull18:

Hmmmm. Nope. They aren't. My tummy isn't as flat as before and the doctor says it's actually in "bad shape."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.