Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking (76392 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by nativefowl(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
faithfull18:

So, those without flat tummies aren't in good shape.

Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by baby124: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
That’s just court. You don’t know the kind of reception they had.

3 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
mytime24:
Them don chop people jollof angry

Dem no want make person chop their own grin
grin
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by seyz91(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Klass99:

You saw it only because she bent over to sign the papers cheesy, not because she deliberately put it out there to assault our senses, the way Toyin Abraham, Toke Makinwa and former BB Naija housemates do.

2 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Stevenson1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
dominzy:
See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking.

Only if our Nigerian parents will allow us do simple and peaceful weddings like this.

Both of them looks good and young.
Congratulations to them and I pray their marriage lasts forever.
Also, their kids go fine yakata.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by seyz91(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
You sef get time to dey argue with that one
Klass99:

I don't understand why you want to nitpick and pretend like, you don't know what I mean.

Can you compare the bride with the women below? She's decently dressed to me and her entire look from head to toes, is tasteful and appealing.

Cleavage or not, she hasn't assaulted my eyes with indecent exposure or vulgar nudity. Abeg rest.

2 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
My dream wedding! She didn't even do her nails.

2 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Munzy14(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
dominzy:

Only if our Nigerian parents will allow us do simple and peaceful weddings like this.
This wedding happened like this because the couple agreed to make it so...

If your mom talk about her women group, give her money to host them and collect het right...Na mothers dey kick for fanfare.

My very good friend had a similar wedding last year...A very private babe..Nobody in our group knew except me...I commend her for that maturity.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Bahamas95(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nice one.

I would do same when I wanna get married, no noise.

The 4th picture Sha, the look on the brides face is epic......Only God knows what is running through her mind. cheesy
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Oluwademilade: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Couple wey their head correct

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Amah70: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
dominzy:

Wow. Above all, the two spouses are beauty fully expressed.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Angelfrost(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
They look so young and beautiful... Life is always as easy and simple as you choose to make it.

Dull Nigerians run from pillar to post borrowing money to do state of the art weddings that will never reflect well on the marital journey.

The worst part is jobless, broke, and lazy bimbos demanding that no expense be spared to give them their "dream" weddings!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by merits(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
dominzy:

This guy just sign the contract of trouble,see the girl dey look at him saying in her mind that by the time am done with you.You go become dwarf.women are one day one trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by ednut1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
spending 5m to 10m on wedding these days is just madness
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by KayCee92(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
She's in good shape with her flat stomach.

Lmao, wbeb u dey admire am grin grin. Not these potbellied women wey full everywhere grin grin grin. Gush I hate potbelly grin grin grin
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by brightalo1010: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice

Commendable and so applauding.

But it seems their sex life is going to be so boring...I pray that innocent looking girl should be so rugged in the bed room for this bobo.

what have you achieved with your busy sex life ? always finding something negative to yarn dust about .

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by WoundedLamb: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
sisisioge:
Is anyone seeing the long groom? Dude is a baby boy fa kiss

Na them black oyinbos and they are obviously marrying in a licenced marriage registry. Our own court weddings are mostly like this too. You have no way of knowing from the picture if they eventually host people to a party.

Meanwhile, I think they are both so cute!

Thanks for this. I was beginning to wonder if Nigerians take food and band groups to court when signing marriage papers. Lol

2 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by WoundedLamb: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
KayCee92:

Lmao, wbeb u dey admire am grin grin. Not these potbellied women wey full everywhere grin grin grin. Gush I hate potbelly grin grin grin

Are your men like the groom?

2 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by dialfa: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Igbo amaka.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Munzy14(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
That kiss is cute! smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by uchdavinci: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Do wedding like this for naija... who will now not do aseobi and committee of friends.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by ImoleNaija: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
KayCee92:

Some of you talk as though the bolded created themselves. There's no need making mountain out of molehil. If you don't like them, some do.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by KayCee92(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Are your men like the groom?

There more men like the groom. Unfortunately, there more women with potbellies than flat grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Ofadaman(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omo this guy fine shaa, everything checks out,
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by itsja4: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
dominzy:

The fourth picture be like..
"Kai.. So this fine borbor is finally mine" grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Originalsly: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

She's in good shape with her flat stomach.

I'm almost sure they're Dominicans .... that "mix" is common. The flat stomach?... I've never ever seen one with a high stomach unless pregnant... and the women hardly ever exercise as in go to gym... but their diet is generally a healthy one..... boil ... baked ... grilled... or stewed everything.... avocado is always available... all natural everything... but they can eat rice by the mountains and plantains in so many forms! On wedding.... not surprised.... never know them to be big on wedding ceremonies... but on family strength?... they very big on that...family is everything.
Not trying to make anyone salivate in vain....... today's menu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by almarthins(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
dominzy:

Nigerian girls go call awon aye ati orun to attend am because them wan show themselves.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by KayCee92(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Some of you talk as though the bolded created themselves. There's no need making mountain out of molehil. If you don't like them, some do.

Don't think anyone was created to have potbelly please. Doctors please correct me if I'm wrong. The most annoying potbelly and the one referred to here are those seen in young small gals. What is a 25 year old doing with potbelly. This mostly comes from their lifestyle.

4 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by kay29000(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
sisisioge:
Is anyone seeing the long groom? Dude is a baby boy fa kiss

Na them black oyinbos and they are obviously marrying in a licenced marriage registry. Our own court weddings are mostly like this too. You have no way of knowing from the picture if they eventually host people to a party.

Meanwhile, I think they are both so cute!

Na this small boy you dey call baby boy... You no know say you don old?

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Raymondfayowole(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Klass99:

You saw it only because she bent over to sign the papers cheesy, not because she deliberately put it out there to assault our senses, the way Toyin Abraham, Toke Makinwa and former BB Naija housemates do.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by naturefellow(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice

Commendable and so applauding.

But it seems their sex life is going to be so boring...I pray that innocent looking girl should be so rugged in the bed room for this bobo.
be more concerned about your own sex life

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by PStacks(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
The girl is so beautiful and the guy is more than handsome. Wish them marital bliss.

Love is all that matters ND not fanfares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.