Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking (76393 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by SeriouslySense(m): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2022
My Type of wedding
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by OMYKROIN: 1:26am On Jan 26, 2022
She is not Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by calcal: 2:09am On Jan 26, 2022
opera1:
Simple, beautiful and nice

Can you have yours like that?
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by cococandy(f): 2:16am On Jan 26, 2022
They are beautiful indeed

3 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by ComeToJesus: 3:07am On Jan 26, 2022
Nigerian ladies may not like this. They sort of abhor simplicity. I wonder who told them that for a lady to look good, she has to adorn herself with all those horrible looking extensions, acrylic nails, Dulux paint-like make up, nose rings, ankle chains(Jeez) and other strange accoutrements.

If you think you are cool, it means you aren't. Cool is an effortless thing.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by solsticey2k3(m): 3:21am On Jan 26, 2022
Chai

Amazing cool
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by ufotunang: 4:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Wedding where there is no rice and stew (different types of foods)... Nigerians will never accept such a wedding

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by jaxxy(m): 4:33am On Jan 26, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
She's in good shape with her flat stomach.

Is that an unusual thing or surprising?? I thought every single gal has a flat stomach? undecided
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Burgerlomo: 4:38am On Jan 26, 2022
May God almighty bless their union, Amen.

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by SPLENDID25(m): 4:40am On Jan 26, 2022
faithfull18:
So, those without flat tummies aren't in good shape.
nah!
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by jaxxy(m): 5:04am On Jan 26, 2022
pansophist:
If a lot of single women just try to be in shape like the girl above, they will realise it's easier to get a man that way, than prayer and fasting in shiloh, while being extorted in the process by businessmen pastors.

Don’t mind them, all these hungry single gals are looking like married women with baby in the name of foodie and thick. They don’t know some guys are not stupid to fall for that scam.

I told Uriel of bbn that year she refused to listen now she has slimed down to almost a stick when husband no show. Gals show drop arrogance and take advice when necessary. Every telling u same thing cannot all be wrong atleast try and take Smtn out of it and not see it as negative criticism.

Dj cuppy is another pretty gal that’s joking with her blooming time. She’s partying here and there and ignoring the important lessons along the way bt luckily she has money she will get what she wants even if she has to pay 4 him.

Timing is important in everyone’s life bt more important for gals. U don’t have to many chances to get it wrong.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by jaxxy(m): 5:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Fat ladies get married, same with fat men, there are men and women with different body shapes who pray and fast in Shiloh for their significant other, marriage is not about shape and size, if it is, there will be no slim single women waiting to get married.

Do u agree that appearance counts?? It ok to be fats as a boat If u know u wanna marry Sm1 as fat as a boat too. Bt don’t be fat and still expecting Denzel Washington type of guy. It won’t happen.

Am not against fat people aslong as ur healthy bt understand ur options and keep it real don’t go thinking ur queen Diana that’s where I get upset with them. undecided

Biglittlelois:

Don't try to be smart by half, you said ladies should be in shape like the one in the op in other to get husbands easily instead of praying in Shiloh and your irrelevant diss at pastors bla bla bla

Hence my comment to you that it is not about being in shape or being slim, and you never mentioned anything about being healthy earlier, you're only trying to be sanctimonious when caught in the senselessness of your first comment, own your words and accept correction.

I have helped him own his words. undecided

He was gun shy bt I’m not angry
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by jaxxy(m): 5:33am On Jan 26, 2022
SoapQueen:

Hmmmm. Nope. They aren't. My tummy isn't as flat as before and the doctor says it's actually in "bad shape."

Why? What’s the reason for that??
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by marksburg: 5:40am On Jan 26, 2022
Good one! Almost how we did ours but in a trad setting. It's all about having a mind if Ur own and getting parental blessings.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by opera1(m): 5:55am On Jan 26, 2022
calcal:

Can you have yours like that?

Sure, more preferable due to some circumstances
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
She's in good shape with her flat stomach.
so that is the only virtue you can see for now. It's a pity
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by bigpicture001: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2022
@OP,u don't get it.. we all once yearn for working wife's. Now the crave is for a wife dat does very little time enabling jobs,, because we have seen the side effects of wit we once asked for...

Now this simple wedding u guyz crave is wot has tired oyinbo them, they want people to get involved, but work work won't permit them..

Go to the umUS and ask the black Americans what exactly they would like about the Nigerian culture, u will hear them say.. "big and colourful Nigerian wedding"...

Untill it becomes a normal will u miss what u have..

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice

Commendable and so applauding.

But it seems their sex life is going to be so boring...I pray that innocent looking girl should be so rugged in the bed room for this bobo.

I don't get you, just because she's doesn't look like a painted up whor*e means their sex life must be boring? Grow up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 6:41am On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=ufotunang post=109696055]Wedding where there is no rice and stew (different types of foods)... Nigerians will never accept such a wedding[/Quote]
Just because they had an intimate wedding doesn't mean they didn't throw a nice after party.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2022
sisisioge:
Is anyone seeing the long groom? Dude is a baby boy fa kiss

Na them black oyinbos and they are obviously marrying in a licenced marriage registry. Our own court weddings are mostly like this too. You have no way of knowing from the picture if they eventually host people to a party.

Meanwhile, I think they are both so cute!
Exactly, they more than likely threw an after party, but what do you mean by black oyinbos?
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by princewarri1985: 6:51am On Jan 26, 2022
dominzy:
See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking.

Only if our Nigerian parents will allow us do simple and peaceful weddings like this.
From the background this wedding was done abroad and not in Nigeria, if na naija wedding before and you non see crowd both invited and those uninvited that only came to chop jollof rice that means you never marry be that
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 26, 2022
Aww they are cute o

Their children will over fine

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by professore(m): 6:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Simply cool
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2022
bigpicture001:
@OP,u don't get it.. we all once yearn for working wife's. Now the crave is for a wife dat does very little time enabling jobs,, because we have seen the side effects of wit we once asked for...

Now this simple wedding u guyz crave is wot has tired oyinbo them, they want people to get involved, but work work won't permit them..

Go to the umUS and ask the black Americans what exactly they would like about the Nigerian culture, u will hear them say.. "big and colourful Nigerian wedding"...

Untill it becomes a normal will u miss what u have..

You're not being truthful some black Americans see those over done wedding as **keeping up with the jones** or trying to impress others, not all of us admire them.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by bigpicture001: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2022
khiaa:

You're not being truthful some black Americans see those over done wedding as **keeping up with the jones** or trying to impress others, not all of us admire them.

But people of opinions like yours make up say 3 percent of the cut... See, still insignificant

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2022
seanwilliam:
Marriage with no jollof, that one na marriage ?? grin
Do you eat at your Nigerian weddings or after the marriage ceremony? They will have their reception (party) after the ceremony.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2022
itsja4:

The fourth picture be like..
"Kai.. So this fine borbor is finally mine" grin

She looks just as good as he does so he could be thinking the same thoughts.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2022
Originalsly:

I'm almost sure they're Dominicans .... that "mix" is common. The flat stomach?... I've never ever seen one with a high stomach unless pregnant... and the women hardly ever exercise as in go to gym... but their diet is generally a healthy one..... boil ... baked ... grilled... or stewed everything.... avocado is always available... all natural everything... but they can eat rice by the mountains and plantains in so many forms! On wedding.... not surprised.... never know them to be big on wedding ceremonies... but on family strength?... they very big on that...family is everything.
Not trying to make anyone salivate in vain....... today's menu!

They're Black Americans.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2022
alexola20:
Worst thing that could happen to a man.

I don’t get it wrong,being with a good woman is good but signing a document that will put one in a forever bondage or slavery should be a NO NO!!

That goes both ways.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 7:33am On Jan 26, 2022
TruthinAction:
This is court wedding na.

Not necessarily, it could have taken place at the church.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:
That's Justice of Peace (JP) wedding, very common in the US!
This also happens at the church.
Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2022
womenareapess:
you see this!

evening newspaper are dreaming of this kind of low-key wedding, but I assure you neither will them see or smell a wedding ring for uselessness is there middle name undecided

Woo unto you who date a naija women for their toto is for the public use undecided

Lol, You guys need to stop this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.