Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) (46316 Views)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Unrated900(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2022
oke2018:
I be woman any problem

I got no problem.
I be married person with no issues and I Dey enjoy my marriage with pretty lady that I married with kids.
But help warm those ladies not to look at us again abeg...
Cos if we Dey use leg waka they won’t mind us.
Please warn them for me cos I no want make one girl come distract me.

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Blazadenise(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2022
If four weeks is too hard , how do you cope when your wife put to bed, when you have to stay for months without beep. You try sha

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2022
Richy4:
It seems that this week is ' sexual week' on Nairaland... embarassed

Every where you turn is sex related topics
As in....
That's all they think about. No wonder there are countless sexual related offences around.
Shior

3 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by pocohantas(f): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:
Omg someone was commenting this the other day online. Like how a man will meet a girl and within 24hours he wants her to come spend the night at his place.

They really do take strange women for granted because they believe women can’t do anything. Any female serial killer will have a field day with them. I was watching one on TV where this lady stood by the roadside and they would just stop and pick her up because they imagined they’ve seen free sex.
And she was killing them one by one until a cop went undercover and they finally caught her. After so many men had already died. Smh

Of course whenever they see a helpless or disadvantaged woman, the first thing that enters their coconut head is sex. If women were as vicious as men, men would be easy game.

If you want to fck 20 men this week, you would hit your target and exceed it. The interesting part is, you don’t need to scheme, plan or even spend. Just send 4 Naira message “Can you come to my house?”, before the message delivers, the werey dey your gate. grin

6 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2022
Unrated900:

I got no problem.
I be married person with no issues and I Dey enjoy my marriage with pretty lady that I married with kids.
But help warm those ladies not to look at us again abeg...
Cos if we Dey use leg waka they won’t mind us.
Please warn them for me cos I no want make one girl come distract me.
if dey come your way send them away na , abi that one hard you again
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Pakute: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:

Coming from men who ask women what they bring to the table when they can’t go a few weeks without trying to get between a woman’s leg.

I was reading some comments on that thread where the wife was denying her husband sex. It was really amusing to see how heated some men got from the idea of not having sex for a few weeks. Some likened it to torture. Some said the woman deserves to die for being wicked. I don’t think there was any of kind of I’ll word that wasn’t used to describe that lady.

Ah ah. So our body is worth that much yet they have the nerve to ask what women bring to the table. Smh
Women beg for sex as much. As a matter of fact, women are hardly psychologically put together when denied sex. They need sex to nuture.
Any woman denying her husband sex without any medical constraints is a night away from hoeing the same body to the another man.

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Gerrard59(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:

All that women bring nothing but sex is nothing but emotional blackmail and guilt tripping. Men want to be appreciated for just existing. Even a jobless man would cry out if his wife isn’t respecting him, but everyday they tell women to go work and earn respect.

Yes, the thing in between women’s leg is very important to them. Remove toto and men would be stabbing themselves to death on the streets. They need to fck and suck bobby to maintain 50% sanity. grin grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYuADzzF9pC/?utm_medium=copy_link

That lady explains it very well. Men by the virtue of testosterone need sex way more than women and should not downplay it by saying "all women bring to the table is sex".
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by advanceDNA: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:
It’s her body she doesn’t owe it to anyone

I encourage a healthy sexual relationship that’s pleasurable to both partners. Not one where it’s a chore or a duty to be performed for sake of the man.

Chores or duty..?? Sex is a urge fulfilled lovingly by both parties...
why will anyone feel it’s a chore or a duty...this is a mentality from your women because u always see sex as a favor to men....

U were the one claiming your body is worth something bringing to the table...Mayb that’s why men expect it as a duty when they need it.

Btw....how will you feel when you want to have sex and he pushes you away for 7 months in the name of his body belongs to him...

U 21st century women don’t need or deserve marriages. Thank goodness for sex tòys...The earlier men realize this , the better for both genders...
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by kponkedenge(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2022
Ishilove:
So what will you say about people who can go up to a year without sex?? Toh

Probably low sexual drive/ low libido.

People are wired differently though.

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Putinmyrod: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

No doubt u r right... too long is not good for both men and women... but sometimes you cant just have sex... with just anyone... especially if you aint married... its not easy both ways.. meeting the right person and having it passionately is key... not just anyone...

Even when getting married to someone u aint connected with... for some its a big problem.. because the real u will never manifest...

Anyways.. every is stage... and its something to overcome!!
Do I have to be married before getting sex?
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2022
This Mumu na Weakling sef..

Come hotel come see as REAL men wey dey married dey fuckkk ToTo anyhow.. this one dey claim Romeo Romeo good boy.. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Unrated900(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2022
oke2018:
if dey come your way send them away na , abi that one hard you again

He no hard me at all sister oke
But u know as he Dey go naaa...
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Oyerinde16(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Na your type go fight her bf when he ignore you for just 6 hours. This una fake "I can stay 1 year without sex" story has been tried, tested and debunked by me.

No Nigerian woman can go a day without sex if her man is around.
No Nigerian woman can stay 2 days without sex generally.

Argue with your postinor tablet.

Liar...
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2022
SEX SEX SEX

That’s the major problem of these men nowadays, that’s the more reason why RAPE is on the rise.
May God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Hathor5:

Thank you.

I always wonder how astronauts survive for months without their wives or male teams exploring remote places without a trace of human life or or or .....

because they are always working

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Ishilove: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Maybe people with extreme conditions. Otherwise, it's unhealthy to active people, it's a crime against nature.
I can't take your words seriously because of your username.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by aikyg(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2022
God bless you bro. May God heal your marriage. May God also provide a turning point for the prostitute.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2022
Unrated900:

He no hard me at all sister oke
But u know as he Dey go naaa...
Abeg make he no hard you ,just get determination for mind that's all.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Emaprince: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2022
Hathor5:
4 weeks without sex is that hard? undecided
But why do women cheat on their husbands when the man is away on a business trip?

Why can't they hold body and wait for him?

Why is there vibrators selling at a fast rate for women if not for their extreme cravings for sex?

Your question is not a wise one.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by atutupo8125: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2022
Don't lie to us here...You wanted to do it but you cum too quick after the olosho removed her clothe
Barrister026:
My wife left me December 18th during the festive period to her home town, til this moment I haven't had sex. Trust me it hasn't really been easy we can't fight nature.
All the temptations at work and along the roadside when am on wheels my eyes are seeing.

So I decided to visit a popular relaxing spot this evening to while away time, ordered gulder to quench my taste... to my surprise they were girls displaying their markets.

At first I ignored, but body just did me one kind, I signalled one to come sit with me bought her drink and from there ask her how much she charge.

(Which she told me, saying she go do me well)
Then I had a war going on in my mind, hope you know say you be married man?.

Seriously I got married since 2019, I haven't had another lady apart from my wife.

So we went to her room, I gave her money..she was about to pull her top.

I don't know what got into me, I say "hi please don't bother....." She was surprised.

I went outside sweating.... the money I gave her didn't pain me.

What pain me is am so ashamed of myself for even having that thought.

Even though I didn't do the act, I feel like have cheated already for entering her room.

(This feeling didn't come because she's a prostitutes, I know I feel same way if it's a normal lady)

So married men how do you confidently cheat on your wife without remorse?
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by davidadenrele: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Hathor5:

Oga is extremely that hard except you are not married if you are married been the man, you will know say konji na bastard,if you don't get it!! then forget about it!!
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by naturefellow(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Dick wasn't made for one woman, it was made and designed for multiple women. So you'll be a failure if you stick to one woman in the name of being married to her and she bears the title " wife"

If King Solomon with all his Wisdom in abundance that was a divine wisdom given to him from above couldn't settled with one woman even two women, then why should i, an Olodo, that knows nothing settle with one pusssy, no, i can't and it can't happen...not in this life or next life, if there's any next life.

Opportunity presented itself to you to drill some pusssy and you fuckenly scared because you have a wife. You have disappointed your ancestors even our father King Solomon. Failure like you.
you sound so pained to find someone that has chosen the path of fidelity in marriage. Newsflash... everyone can't be like you, or your mentor, King Solomon, who eventually didn't end well.

Trust, faithfulness and commitment for healthy human relationships is something you will come to terms with sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by springtech(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Dick wasn't made for one woman, it was made and designed for multiple women. So you'll be a failure if you stick to one woman in the name of being married to her and she bears the title " wife"

If King Solomon with all his Wisdom in abundance that was a divine wisdom given to him from above couldn't settled with one woman even two women, then why should i, an Olodo, that knows nothing settle with one pusssy, no, i can't and it can't happen...not in this life or next life, if there's any next life.

Opportunity presented itself to you to drill some pusssy and you fuckenly scared because you have a wife. You have disappointed your ancestors even our father King Solomon. Failure like you.

King Solomoni desciple sighted. See the attached picture of the trending Nigerian King Solomon
God see your Shidwen

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by TemmyT002(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Hathor5:

One day sef is not easy
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Matthew2925(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Hathor5:
That's why one must have self discipline and self control. In his case I think he had the latter cause if it were some men na them go help the woman comot everything. Na them belong to the gang of you know how she means yes when she says no.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Lightened: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2022
I swear grin, yeye brains
descarado:
When more than half of your Brian cell thinks about sex always, this should be the situation you find yourself in.

Few weeks without sex and heaven will fall.

Men are busy exploring how to go to Mars and Jupiter, my brothers are only interested in sex and food.
Tomorrow they will look for whose head to cut off for money ritual.

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Mariangeles(f): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Ishilove:

I can't take your words seriously because of your username.
I usually stop at Putin. You made me read it in full.

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Unrated900(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2022
oke2018:
Abeg make he no hard you ,just get determination for mind that's all.

Be like say u wan nice small
Are u based in Lagos or which place..
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by sinola(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2022
How much did she charge u?
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Emaprince: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Klass99:

No, Brownjay I disagree. 4 weeks is not a lot or too much, for people to exercise self control and be disciplined.

Everywhere you turn these days, it's sex, sex, sex and more sex. Almost every conversation, music, TV show, etcetera... is tilted towards sex.

It's like we've become mindless robots controlled by our sexual urges and completely lacking in self restraint of any kind.

Granted, the male and female psyche may differ when it comes to sex. But, certain concepts like self control, self care, self preservation, building and maintaing trust with a partner, are not alien to us nah.

Finding exceptions to the general rule or common practice in vogue, is very refreshing. I think it's a really cool thing, when an individual sets themselves apart from the pack or norm.

It is self care and self preservation to not sleep with a person, you hardly know or just met for the first time, because konji dey catch you, it's a manly issue and women can't understand. If you catch a disease or some other kind of wahala from the fuvcking expedition, nko?

We get it, sex is important to you guys judging by the number of threads created by men on the issue of being sex starved in marriage. But, can you people at least show us, you are capable of self restraint in four weeks and you are not ruled by the organ between your legs?
Men crave sex..women crave it even more. The difference is men don't shy away from voicing their hunger for it..while women will bottle it in them and probably get fuxked secretly. A man can come out and talk about his sexcapades..a woman WONT.

Women sleep with other men when their hubbies are away on a business trip...
Even for a little time like one week. Can you, as a woman tell us why they can't summon some self restraint like you suggested for men?

Why are vibrators selling at a fast rate. Why do women patronise them a lot. Why can't they stay without sex when their partners are not around?

Like I said, these vices are common among both sex ..and women are the major culprits(but more secretive). Difference is men do it openly, hence, the impression that its a manly thing like you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by destinychidi: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
u did it jari
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Unrated900:

Be like say u wan nice smallp
Are u based in Lagos or which place..
Hahahaha I dey for Mowe Ogun State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Missing Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.