Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) (46311 Views)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Kpartners: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are using your female brain to jusge a manly issue....you cant do that!

4 weeks without sex is indeed a lot and this man should have waank himself to sleep every night, to quench the konji demon that was taking possession of his body!

4 weeks is too short for you to try that nonsense. During covid 19 in 2020, I was trapped on a journey and I spent almost 5 months there, and thought of what you did never came to my mind. I think it is a mind thing, if you put your mind theee, then there will be a problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by DoingBetter: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Since you're referring to Solomon, then you know that it didn't end well for him specifically because of the numerous women. His heart was turned away from God. The bible records are there to serve as a lesson and a guide. Did you know that in the entire bible, from Genesis to revelation, there was no positive example of a polygamous marriage? There was always over issue or the other. In the new testament, it became mandatory that a man must be the husband of one wife before he can be qualified to lead the church or take up any leadership position in the church. Even God made one wife for Adam and it was after sin entered the world that polygamy too became a part of life for this men. Didn't you read where Jesus spoke of marriage and divorce, he mentioned that it God made one man and one wife, in fact it was their hardness of spirit that introduced divorce and more. Again all scriptures are inspired and should serve to teach, guide and build us up for righteousness. Polygamous marriages in the bible were strife with issues to serve as a lesson not a template for you, the one redeemed by Christ. But you do you. Have a great day.

Anigreat:
shocked
Dick wasn't made for one woman, it was made and designed for multiple women. So you'll be a failure if you stick to one woman in the name of being married to her and she bears the title " wife"

If King Solomon with all his Wisdom in abundance that was a divine wisdom given to him from above couldn't settled with one woman even two women, then why should i, an Olodo, that knows nothing settle with one pusssy, no, i can't and it can't happen...not in this life or next life, if there's any next life.

Opportunity presented itself to you to drill some pusssy and you fuckenly scared because you have a wife. You have disappointed your ancestors even our father King Solomon. Failure like you.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Unrated900(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
oke2018:
Hahahaha I dey for Mowe Ogun State.

Mowe ooooo me self far from u small.
What do u do may be I can market u to my contact more.
As for me am a registered,certified auto dealer.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Dick wasn't made for one woman, it was made and designed for multiple women. So you'll be a failure if you stick to one woman in the name of being married to her and she bears the title " wife"

If King Solomon with all his Wisdom in abundance that was a divine wisdom given to him from above couldn't settled with one woman even two women, then why should i, an Olodo, that knows nothing settle with one pusssy, no, i can't and it can't happen...not in this life or next life, if there's any next life.

Opportunity presented itself to you to drill some pusssy and you fuckenly scared because you have a wife. You have disappointed your ancestors even our father King Solomon. Failure like you.
. Lawd! grin
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Unrated900:

Mowe ooooo me self far from u small.
What do u do may be I can market u to my contact more.
As for me am a registered,certified auto dealer.
I take God beg you ,I dey find work as I dey like this , I dey serious about am ,where I dey work before na long story ,but I believe God go do am.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Emaprince: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:

All that women bring nothing but sex is nothing but emotional blackmail and guilt tripping. Men want to be appreciated for just existing. Even a jobless man would cry out if his wife isn’t respecting him, but everyday they tell women to go work and earn respect.

Yes, the thing in between women’s leg is very important to them. Remove toto and men would be stabbing themselves to death on the streets. They need to fck and suck bobby to maintain 50% sanity. grin grin grin
Your last paragraph is correct but nobody will be stabbing anybody

I think that's just waht a man needs from a woman - sex
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:

All that women bring nothing but sex is nothing but emotional blackmail and guilt tripping. Men want to be appreciated for just existing. Even a jobless man would cry out if his wife isn’t respecting him, but everyday they tell women to go work and earn respect.

Yes, the thing in between women’s leg is very important to them. Remove toto and men would be stabbing themselves to death on the streets. They need to fck and suck bobby to maintain 50% sanity. grin grin grin
And I thought you were an evangelist

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Emaprince:
Your last paragraph is correct but nobody will be stabbing anybody

I think that's just waht a man needs from a woman - sex

Prince, you in particular would have stabbed at least 57 men. E sure me. grin

Iyaebe:
And I thought you were an evangelist

Why would you think I am no more one?

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Putinmyrod: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ishilove:
I can't take your words seriously because of your username.
A trial would convince you.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

I usually stop at Putin. You made me read it full.
Buhahahahahahaha!! cheesy

I read all in full grin
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Owen247: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

See this king solomon guy oo.imagine.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Barrister026:
My wife left me December 18th during the festive period to her home town, til this moment I haven't had sex. Trust me it hasn't really been easy we can't fight nature.
All the temptations at work and along the roadside when am on wheels my eyes are seeing.

So I decided to visit a popular relaxing spot this evening to while away time, ordered gulder to quench my taste... to my surprise they were girls displaying their markets.

At first I ignored, but body just did me one kind, I signalled one to come sit with me bought her drink and from there ask her how much she charge.

(Which she told me, saying she go do me well)
Then I had a war going on in my mind, hope you know say you be married man?.

Seriously I got married since 2019, I haven't had another lady apart from my wife.

So we went to her room, I gave her money..she was about to pull her top.

I don't know what got into me, I say "hi please don't bother....." She was surprised.

I went outside sweating.... the money I gave her didn't pain me.

What pain me is am so ashamed of myself for even having that thought.

Even though I didn't do the act, I feel like have cheated already for entering her room.

(This feeling didn't come because she's a prostitutes, I know I feel same way if it's a normal lady)

So married men how do you confidently cheat on your wife without remorse?
Next time don't pay any girl first before service. Pay after service. Most girls the moment your money is in their hands they will start misbehaving. Just an advice. Happy Married life.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Fibonacci88: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Na your type go fight her bf when he ignore you for just 6 hours. This una fake "I can stay 1 year without sex" story has been tried, tested and debunked by me.

No Nigerian woman can go a day without sex if her man is around.
No Nigerian woman can stay 2 days without sex generally.

Argue with your postinor tablet.
Comrade lower ur voice. Na women like sex pass just dat we guys always loud our own feeling. If ur babe doesn't make sexual advances to u for 3 days it's either she's getting it elsewhere or doesn't find u attractive.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Unrated900(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
oke2018:
I take God beg you ,I dey find work as I dey like this , I dey serious about am ,where I dey work before na long story ,but I believe God go do am.

Chai God Dey
Check my digit on any of my car I posted underneath my post and hi me on Watsapp.
Let me know what u can do or up to.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by lonelydora: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Barrister026:
My wife left me December 18th during the festive period to her home town, til this moment I haven't had sex. Trust me it hasn't really been easy we can't fight nature.
All the temptations at work and along the roadside when am on wheels my eyes are seeing.

So I decided to visit a popular relaxing spot this evening to while away time, ordered gulder to quench my taste... to my surprise they were girls displaying their markets.

At first I ignored, but body just did me one kind, I signalled one to come sit with me bought her drink and from there ask her how much she charge.

(Which she told me, saying she go do me well)
Then I had a war going on in my mind, hope you know say you be married man?.

Seriously I got married since 2019, I haven't had another lady apart from my wife.

So we went to her room, I gave her money..she was about to pull her top.

I don't know what got into me, I say "hi please don't bother....." She was surprised.

I went outside sweating.... the money I gave her didn't pain me.

What pain me is am so ashamed of myself for even having that thought.

Even though I didn't do the act, I feel like have cheated already for entering her room.

(This feeling didn't come because she's a prostitutes, I know I feel same way if it's a normal lady)

So married men how do you confidently cheat on your wife without remorse?

Oga, you still dey learn work. After 10 years of marriage c come back and tell us if you have cheated or not.

Don't give yourself prostrate cancer o.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Unrated900:

Chai God Dey
Check my digit on any of my car I posted underneath my post and hi me on Watsapp.
Let me know what u can do or up to.
Okay thanks
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by OFFICIAL336: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
descarado:
When more than half of your Brian cell thinks about sex always, this should be the situation you find yourself in.

Few weeks without sex and heaven will fall.

Men are busy exploring how to go to Mars and Jupiter, my brothers are only interested in sex and food.
Tomorrow they will look for whose head to cut off for money ritual.

Those exploring how to go to Mars and even heaven, don't they have sex?

I hate motivational speakers
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Unrated900(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
oke2018:
Okay thanks

Welcome!

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by iTearHerToto: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hathor5:

Ok, Mr-Know-Them-All. I'm from Samoa though.
Send proof angry
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by djon78(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
DoingBetter:
Since you're referring to Solomon, then you know that it didn't end well for him specifically because of the numerous women. His heart was turned away from God. The bible records are there to serve as a lesson and a guide. Did you know that in the entire bible, from Genesis to revelation, there was no positive example of a polygamous marriage? There was always over issue or the other. In the new testament, it became mandatory that a man must be the husband of one wife before he can be qualified to lead the church or take up any leadership position in the church. Even God made one wife for Adam and it was after sin entered the world that polygamy too became a part of life for this men. Didn't you read where Jesus spoke of marriage and divorce, he mentioned that it God made one man and one wife, in fact it was their hardness of spirit that introduced divorce and more. Again all scriptures are inspired and should serve to teach, guide and build us up for righteousness. Polygamous marriages in the bible were strife with issues to serve as a lesson not a template for you, the one redeemed by Christ. But you do you. Have a great day.

Let me ask you a question

Many women take advantage of this your kind quote of one man one woman to pepper there husband's

I have seen it happen many times

So some men are rightfully justified in not focusing on one woman
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Do I have to be married before getting sex?

My dear spiritual... Yes.... But... eheee... Lol as things be... its done outside... u know d rest grin
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Unrated900:

Welcome!
Have sent you a message on WhatsApp.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Ofiadiegwu: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You sound ridiculous, boss. Sorry though!

How do you not take into cognisance the fact that one casual "drill" as you call it is what usually result in acquisition of HIV or other STDs?

The married man who decides to cheat, once, even once, usually ends in regrets and unhappiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Furcko:
how do you mange when the urge comes all the yrs

Its comes no doubt... i do listen to music... and engage in meaningful discussions with positive minded friends... foreigner especially.. which helped...

Well like i said... some people are just programmed to have it with someone who they connect with *mind& Soul* .. and when you are with such persons... U will definitely know!!

Not just anyone!!

Not just having it with anybody!!

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
God1000:
I swear I no know oo, I hope you are not a feminist sha sad I recommend you to read my latest post about feminism, check the thread, maybe you will heal after reading it lipsrsealed
Lol.. this one is playing with fire grin
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by biotechshola(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Klass99:

We'll get there eventually. But, the narrative that men are polygamous in nature, makes me wonder.......how soon or if we'll ever get there.

What's is with the narrative that wonders you?
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by sinola(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
I have married for 7yrs now and if by mistake I cheat on my wife, the babe must be a model so that if by chance my wife finds out, she will see reasons with me.
It always pepper women most when you cheat with low life chewing gum girls not to talk of ashawo kobo kobo...
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Emaprince: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:

Coming from men who ask women what they bring to the table when they can’t go a few weeks without trying to get between a woman’s leg.

I was reading some comments on that thread where the wife was denying her husband sex. It was really amusing to see how heated some men got from the idea of not having sex for a few weeks. Some likened it to torture. Some said the woman deserves to die for being wicked. I don’t think there was any of kind of I’ll word that wasn’t used to describe that lady.

Ah ah. So our body is worth that much yet they have the nerve to ask what women bring to the table. Smh
I think the only thing a woman brings is sex. Nothing else. A man that depends on woman for money is already unfortunate..either through badluck or whatever.

But what a woman benefits from a man is not just sex..but a WHOLE lot.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by kings900: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congrats my brother. Don't do things because others are doing it, your penalty may be more grievous. The truth is that you can actually be married as a man without messing around with ladies. All you need is a personal decision and most importantly grace.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Supersymetry: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
peacefuldude:

Speech from a lazy man.

Sexual satisfaction is an essential requirement before u can focus on anything, say , planning a space mission, creating a new idea etc, same with food, u have to eat to satisfaction or be sure of food to eat later, before u can focus properly.

Note: i said "sexual satisfaction" not "sex", sexual satisfaction is a broad concept, but sex is a singular concept.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by cococandy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Emaprince:
I think the only thing a woman brings is sex. Nothing else. A man that depends on woman for money is already unfortunate..either through badluck or whatever.

But what a woman benefits from a man is not just sex..but a WHOLE lot.

What does she benefit from a man

4 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by ifinger: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
So what do u think the gbola was meant for,? Ur wife alone? Because ur believe say so?what if ur believe was just a figment of ur imagination and dia is no heaven not hell fire? Have u ever reasoned that same people that brought ur religion also brought you slavery? Better live ur life now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Missing Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.