Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Sex With Ex Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Ex Girlfriend (76202 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Highways:
Haba... It's not a sin to have two wives... Ask my brother's in the North.... Let her keep the baby.... Just focus on your gf for now... Trust me naija gf get their own surprise too

But if it's woman now, you guys will wail on this for 7 days circle.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by SocialJustice: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.
This is real matters that needs your advice..

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels
The issue now how can he tell his girlfriend and parents about it.

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

Please your advice on this issue is needed.
Continue with the wedding, share the pregnancy news with his parents or siblings with high secrecy. Finish abeg. Nothing spoil.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by azammi(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Why is everything just sex sex sex if you would have obeyed God commandment he would not be here now.
stampo:

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by crackhouse(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Na me u dey ask?
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Odetokun3:
All the best!

ask am ooo when he was pouring in what did he think he was doing ? roast yam!

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by wasi9ice: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Which kind talk be this one , this is new year abeg, let them settle their matter
Na money de my front now, l never know the plan of this Buhari regime
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Efobiandrew83(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Gam Gam Gam... He should marry the two at once na. That's if he will still be satisfied with the two. Na im no wan hold em prick.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Blazadenise(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2022
2months ago..then she suddenly came now to.announce she missed her period..pay back time to frustrate your currently marriage plans , you might just losse the two ladies, I doubt if she is pregnant.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Successfulben: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2022
What is the name of that movie again? You seem to me to be a script writer?
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

This close friend of yours is you I guess?
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Amadi84: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2022
Oil dey your head.

freshkpomo:

This na small matter Na, he should go on with his wedding... He is a man and does not need to tell anybody about it. Since the lady decides to keep the baby, then he should be happy because children they say are gifts from God. Now he should send her some money for hospital registration and subsequently for the upkeep of the baby. After like 2years he can start by telling his family he has a child somewhere then when his new wife already have like two children for him, he can tell her aswell. But never he make the mistake of telling anyone she was an ex, cos the day he do na that same day him wife o go on revenge mission and bang that her ex with long preek when sabi do the thing pass your guy, oh I forgot to mention that she might get pregnant for the ex and pin it on your friend..

Lastly make your friend ready money do secret DNA test for this particular pregnancy, him get why.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by lancdoz: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2022
There is no case here, let the wedding continue and the other girl should give birth to the baby, no problem. If you are strong enough tell your gf but if not leave it till after the wedding and remember that no girl will refuse a marriage just because the man has a child with an unmarried woman.
The baby will grow and will feed, nothing spoil
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Trustedpronet: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Ex devil x. Your friend is stupid for not protecting himself. Do people still believes HIV dey?
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Semaj77(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

What advice do you want from us , your barebacked an ex , what was he expecting Then again why would he hook up with an ex ?
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2022
The guy should continue with the marriage plans
Having a child with the Ex does not give the Ex automatic ticket to be his wife

Another women having a baby for you does not mean you must marry her
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Amadi84: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2022
Remember King Solomon?
Remember Tuface?
Remember Davido?

But is your friend a celeb?

Abeg where is the wedding venue sef?
I will attend full time.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Lastmankc(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2022
That your friend nah you.Nah Toto go kill you las las

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Blaqfellow: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

Am gonna give you the best advice No 1 He should go ahead with his plans for the wedding 2 . he should let the parents know about it 3. He should treat his ex normal and polite don't be harsh on her tell her if she wants to keep the baby let her keep it . 4. His parents will invite the wife to be and explain what happen after the wedding not now 5 . don't allow ur ex to put you under unnecessary pressure what happen to you can happen to anyone your not the first since you have made up ur mind to get married to ur wife to be go ahead

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2022
All of you are mad including the poster here.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by shine12: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2022
No matter how difficult the situation may be. He needs to come clean. If the bride is ready to proceed and ok with having a step child right off the first day of her married life, fine. If she can't tolerate the idea, then they should both move on.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Blazadenise(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2022
In as much as you fuckup big time..well follow up on the girl, Go with her to hospital of your choice and do blood pregnancy test to confirm her claim. note pregnancy is not strong reason to settle down with someone you don't love, you break up with her for a reason, If the pregnancy is true, let her know you can't marry her on clear terms, open up to your purpose wife to be. Let her know your position and beg for your mistake. Have it in mind you might lose your wife to be. But accept whatever comes and pickup urself again. Note Pregnancy is not strong reason to marry any lady you don't love
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by deebrain(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Congratulations sir.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Highways: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

But if it's woman now, you guys will wail on this for 7 days circle.

Aunty it's your life do what you want to do... Some ladies just want to have kids without a man to disturb them... Maybe she's one of them
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Smartguy20(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2022
He should just continue with is ex-girlfriend since he can't control is feelings and that thing dangling between his laps. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by treatise: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

When is part two of the movie coming out?
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Biodundimeji(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

Ebelebe gobe to shele gangan
Marry your girlfriend and turn your ex to a side chick

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2022
Highways:

Aunty it's your life do what you want to do... Some ladies just want to have kids without a man to disturb them... Maybe she's one of them

Brother its ur life do what you want to do.....
As if several guys are not agitating to have kids and no wife, go to redpiller thread to comfirm

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by errigdee: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2022
oga see just carry your cross...ALRIGH
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2022
he let his konji mind think for him
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Semaj77(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2022
emkz:
"One thing led to another". Make una dey explain how one thing led to another.

So, after drinking, they started talking about their lives and if they have moved on from each other. Then the guy says he misses the girl and the girl giggles and he now says "let us go somewhere quiet so I can make it up to you", the girl follows like a cow being led to the slaughter house. Immediately they get to the pre-booked room, he pins her to the wall and holds her two hands on the wall and kisses her passionately. She finally says I missed you and they have passionate sex.

I guess that is how one thing led to another. If I see my ex somewhere, I go turn face another side. I don't believe in the nonsense of friends with ex. We are not enemies either, make everybody dey him own.

I don't think it happened like that , he probably slipped and fell on her dick first while she was bathing with her arse protruding outwards , this is the only explanation for "one thing led to another"

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by ba7man(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2022
They didn't call us when they were nacking so why call us now?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.