Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses (55229 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by TheSameGuy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Don't answer this disturbed man Giftlove11
Prayfortheworld:
Believe me nothing can be done about this. You will suffer the consequences of your ignorance is better you go marry him

A friend of mine died because of this
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by dingbang(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nigerians cheesy Nothing will happen. Lash another guy please.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by gabicon: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Heterodox:
Even a diety only has as much power as the fear one grants it

You got a point, there.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Salliet(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Toast your boyfriend with a pseudonym (fictitious name) online and see that he has been tasting other puddings a long time ago. While you sit here
with the delusion of a none existing tie.

Alternatively use any of your trusted female friend's to seduce and test his fidelity with you.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Toktee(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.
he say we can't end it and that we must mary each other.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

*i don't kno if it will actually hurt me if i love another person.

i really want to go away from him
You are very st****

So the reason for ending 8yrs relationship is u found another person, what if the story is the on the flip side?

You said you don't cheat yet you found someone?

What are you going to tell the police for your reason for reporting him?

You are olosho already, some one that started fucking dick at 17 by now the puzzy go be like borehole.

You are a cheat.

3 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Truvelisback(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
turkeyman:
Not really bro, depends on what you know
Bro, it is very hard. Blood covenant is not like any other covenant. Both agreed for it and sealed the covenant with their Blood. It is only death or a willful agreement that might break it.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MPESA(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
I can break the covenant. You only need to buy me a Culinan.

Thief no be only Culinan she will add Urus join self. cheesy
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Opeyemic01: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
suffering:
2022 and people still do blood covenants, who dey teach una this thing, sef? Fake news. Seun must chop.

Read to understand brother not to comment
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by demoBaba: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Moeman:
if i tear u slap ehn!!

Don't mind her, she has chopped the guy money finished....she want japa no way...
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wow do people still do this, you and your boyfriend must be living in a rural place shocked.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Bignuell(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
alizma:

Assuming he is the one that wants to dump you, how will you feel? You were ok with it when it favour your thought only.
Well keep begging him or go to a strong Church where such convenant can be broken
If it was a guy, all the nairalanders female warriors would be out in the full shapes and sizes with shields and spears, ready to attack. I just noticed i'm ain't seeing their comments.

2 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Truvelisback(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Heterodox:
Stop this trash.

Don't put unnecessary fear in OPs body.

She found someone else she loves

@OP visit any Celestial and break the nonsense covenant. Not that it holds any importance really.

Fact is, every covenant has its leverage. This was made when you aren't of age and him saying he's not willing to break it throws it off. Covenant can be reneged. Covenants being reneged with the God of Isreal talkless of a human being who think with his penis.

Truth is you can't go into marriage with such a bitter person. In fact, you'll become a slave. You're likely and most likely to commit suicide and die of depression.

By spiritual laws that covenant do not even stand. The basis of the covenant is his love in your heart. And that love doesn't exist anymore, nothing enforces the covenant.
It's not abt putting fear in her. It's the reality. I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MPESA(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
gabicon:

You got a point, there.

Be decieving yourself there cheesy , make you go provoke deity weh no send you na when e finished dealing with you and your families both the extended one , e go enter your kindred join.... May our head never harbour evil/misfortunes.... AMEN.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Sandralight(f): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
EYA sorry nigeria film. I think I remember one film similar to this with Rita Dominic and Jim Iyke.
Just pray and get a pastor, most times it's all in your head.
If anything happened to you is because you willed it to happened, pray and believe you will be fine
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by AgentGoat: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Carry this childish thing comot here. There's no such thing as blood covenant expect you toke an oath in a shrine.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Kingdemi212019: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
After your lover have agreed to break the covenant, the next thing to do is for you guys to renounce whatsoever you have agreed, if you guys leaked the the blood of each other before, then you must cut your self with razor, pure the blood on the ground and then renounce the oath.
NOTE; when you did the covenant, blood was involve and now you want to break it, blood must involve aswell. So just use razor, cut your self with it and when the blood touch the surface of the earth,{the soil} then began to renounce whatsoever you agreed. After that,you are free indeed.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Heterodox:
Stop this trash.

God broke his old covenant with Isreal and made a new one.

And you're saying it's permanent.

Abeg shift.

Nothing in this world is permanent.
Blood covenant is very sacred. God's covenant with the Israelites was not through.
He already has plans of replacing that covenant with a permanent one even before the Israelites sinned against him. That was why the birth and death of his son was predicted long before it happened.
Back to the poster, I know a lady who left a man who sent her to a nursing school after a blood covenant, and she is currently mad.

The man has already forgiven her after much pleading from her family but she is still mad.

God will not intervene because going into a blood covenant is against his rule.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Qtsnow(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

Move on with your life, nothing is going to happen to you Madam
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Sgtkoselupa: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Go to the closest Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries for counseling and you will come and thank me later.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by frozen70(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

Police has no business with the above case

His family may not be able to do anything

I think you have to go for deliverance to places like MFM prayer City at IBAFO and open up to God, he knows you did it out of ignorance and now you don't WANT it again

Our sins are, only forgiven by God not man

Though you did not state the reasons why you guys waited this long or what really made you to stop loving him

After you have done your deliverance, call him and tell him that you have gone to do your reconciliations with God and he should do same

Make sure you don't go back to him for anything sex but you can keep casual relationship
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by benqo01(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is unfortunate,Blood covenant is a very bad thing to start with,no matter how you love each other i advice people never to try such cause the repercussion is severe.

At this point there is no solution o

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Femeto: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

grin grin How do you plan to end it? Na curse. It would follow you till the end.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Sgtkoselupa: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kingdemi212019:
After your lover have agreed to break the covenant, the next thing to do is for you guys to renounce whatsoever you have agreed, if you guys leaked the the blood of each other before, then you must cut your self with razor, pure the blood on the ground and then renounce the oath.
NOTE; when you did the covenant, blood was involve and now you want to break it, blood must involve aswell. So just use razor, cut your self with it and when the blood touch the surface of the earth,{the soil} then began to renounce whatsoever you agreed. After that,you are free indeed.
this is a counsel of the ungodly. Don't do it!
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Emaprince: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
i've thought about it, but i'm still afraid if that would work without him, because even though a pastor pray for me am not sure if i can still make love with another person
Hmm...another dickkk don dey hungry you sha.

Women and their hunger for multiple partners
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Bignuell(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
At OP, you have fallen out of love with the guy. And you're here saying he is using it to his advantage. A cheat doesn't commit talk more of a convenant. It's means the same guy has been faithful to you all along. Just reason with him to let things go. Report him to the police, you get mind ooo

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MPESA(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Yes man

My God cry
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by royalfly(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
i've thought about it, but i'm still afraid if that would work without him, because even though a pastor pray for me am not sure if i can still make love with another person

Your own na to make love, make love, see ehnn.. that covenant not go brake.. ntoiii. Something tells me you are a bad person. Bye jore

2 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Brian47(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don't think blood covenants are real oo.
Like if there was an accident or something and to ppl blood mix, does that mean that they are now in a covenant?
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Mvena(f): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Zazu zeh

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by mukthar2000(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.

You don see one yahoo boy u want to japa abiii?Don't betrayed that guy, stay with ur covenant , next time don't be a fool of love.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by mukthar2000(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
mukthar2000:
Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.

You don see one yahoo boy u want to japa abiii?Don't betrayed that guy, stay with ur covenant , next time don't be a fool of love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.