Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (90407 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by ikechukwu72(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
More update boss

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
You wanna chill with the big boys

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dimssy(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Omoooo
The updates are so realllll

Good job OP

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Update please

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by josola(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Abeg drop update...I can't wait..

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nwachacho: 2:18am On Feb 04, 2022
I'm visualizing the entire story. More ink to your pen OP

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by obedugo(m): 5:53am On Feb 04, 2022
You get mind ? +++++

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Athemisia: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Williams, Ayoski all of them f**k up big time.
Men in this hustle people will surely treat you dirty at the beginning.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Hungerbadoo: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2022
Athemisia:

Men in this hustle people will surely treat you dirty at the beginning.
real matters

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2022
back then when we heard words like that it signifies two things either highway robbing, or fight matters, I never knew he was talking about some thing else... something more spiritual. ubaga went on saying the way I sleep with my two eyes closed don't I like it. he was midly drunk from the 3 black bullet consumption he had, for the first time he sounded too emotional looked at me from head to toe and Said Guy I fit give everything I got right here just to wear your palm, he stood up picked his car key and left.

I couldn't go out no more, what Ubaga told me really sent shiver into my spines, why would someone as Rich like him be saying he wants to be broke nigha like me...nor be same wiao we dey play oyibo..my phone rang and it was meyiwa, she was saying I should have called her to ask if she has gotten home safely... now this is some boyfriend and girlfriend loving loving stuffs I wasn't into..I say nor vex, na sleep carry me..we talked for sometime before I bid her good night.

Dec 19, I was already back in the house... apologized to williams and Ayoski..I guessed Ubaga talked some sense into them.. they were calmned but the the rapping with me Ayoski drenched down . I try as much to avoid him which he noticed... and normally sends william cousins thing that I could have easily handled.
since they saw I came back with my own laptop days ago, they knew I meant business those client's I caught weeks back, 3 wasn't responding again..2 ignored my chats was left with just one who was still interested but needs polishing. I told williams about it, he said okay next thing he said was israel was going to transfer some of the documents to my phone and I need to get it edited.

I knew where he was driving at, he was making it clear he has removed hands from my deals or anything that got to do with me.. Ayoski picked $35,000 that week from his card jobs before he left to Lagos state from there to ghana to celebrate the holiday. Runo got some tokens from his dating client that same week everywhere was stewed. I didn't have an ideal about williams and his cousins before I left for abraka December 25th to visit my parents for the first time in a long time was surprised to hear bankz was in jail.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Dazall: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2022
Please can you take your time and post everything once and for all the suspense is killing
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2022
Dazall:
Please can you take your time and post everything once and for all the suspense is killing
funny you

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2022
encouragement are always welcome, I don't mind sending my details here for top up or one direct.
thank you

7 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Dazall: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2022
EFCCAbuja:
funny you

This one EFCC is mentioning me on this kind of thread, hope I'm safe.

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Dazall:

This one EFCC is mentioning me on this kind of thread, hope I'm safe.
you are safe EFCC has different acronym.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by ikechukwu72(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Boss come and update na pls

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by CaveAdullam: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
The emotions you are pouring out in writing makes it more of an autobiography than a fictional tale.

So far, your story is excellent.

Kudos KiNg0G

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
I was curious, so bankz dey do him Christmas for crench like this....na so we see am o...them gbab am for bank when he go make withdrawal.... said by fear God on boxing day we met.

Me : unto which matter?

Fear God : shoi na you dey ask this question, unto the local parole na.

They said he scammed one man, and the client junior brother is one of the first bank ceo, big man for nigeria they paid him the first time...he didn't come through to please the egbon, so they planned him, as soon as he made his second billing....he was credited.
When he went to firstbank to withdraw the money that was when he was nabbed...his messages was checked and seen that he has scammed several people on Facebook.The client pressed charges, due to the holidays his hearing would be in January...so he was remanded in okere prison.

So bankz was in warri with me eversince and I didn't know, fear God knew I would want to ask about victor and said he hardly goes to their place ever since that incident that occurred between him and i. Even though bankz and I didn't clicked..I felt bad hearing a long time nigga doing minutes in jail..I was lost in thoughts.. thanking God for my life..if I was still in local maybe something like that might have befalled me...but I never knew mine was coming hard in the future.

I planned to spend the whole of December in abraka, but since it was the holiday and few students around.. campus was dull. ..my dad at home wasn't making matter good for me. Immediately he sees me he start hissing, even though I had cash..I knew I was a disappointment to them....the effect of the cocaine on me was starting to make me look more mature than my age even though it wasn't showing vividly....but my eyes were getting more reddish...I was lossing weight..but because of the rich nutrients milk and meat I eat on a daily basis..it helped my skin looked fresh...and the weight loss wasn't obvious.

I checked my account balance, I still had some funds, did transfer to my elder sister she was shocked to see #150,000 alert...I told her to use it fix the house, especially the zinc..and get food stuffs for the new year keep the rest and give it little by little to my mom. I grabbed my bag and left... mom wasn't home..Dad was there just staring at me.....his only son the street took him away just like that. What can he do?
Talk to me?.. naah we way pass that.. old man hasn't met me close to 11months..his talks won't add nothing.

I had two choices either to lodge the boring town of abraka, or go back to warri. I made a call to chairman Ubaga, his cell wasn't connecting...no problem...I embarked to warri that Wednesday morning and saw an empty house... the gate was locked in and out.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:
The emotions you are pouring out in writing makes it more of an autobiography than a fictional tale.

So far, your story is excellent.

Kudos KiNg0G
Thanks, stay tuned.
It's a long ride

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by CaveAdullam: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

Thanks, stay tuned.
It's a long ride

Not to burst your bubbles, but you must understand that a writer's reward is either from his God or god or the implications of his writings in the lives of his readers. Writers are not truly appreciated... sad truth! But if you're interested in seeing your wisdom transcend with little or no physical reward, just keep writing. Don't wait for likes, shares or comments because you'll be disheartened by a very low number, and coupled alongside the poor literary/ reading culture of our current climate and the algorithm used in sorting out literary works for the populace.

Just write if you want to, hardly you'll get any motivation to do so. However, do write because writing is a quick distribution of wisdom.

Kudos once more KiNg0G.

Thanks.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by chisea(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nice story
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by ikechukwu72(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Your story have make me to comment on nairaland for the first time since 2017 that i join nairaland.
MORE INK TO YOUR PEN BOSS

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
ikechukwu72:
Your story have make me to comment on nairaland for the first time since 2017 that i join nairaland.
MORE INK TO YOUR PEN BOSS
lie mohammed

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by ikechukwu72(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
EFCCAbuja:
lie mohammed
check and tell me where you have seen my post
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 05, 2022
ikechukwu72:
check and tell me where you have seen my post

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by T0T0fucker: 7:02am On Feb 05, 2022
EFCCAbuja:
lie mohammed

Why are you causing nuisance on this sweet thread?
As your reading and everyone acting matured with no derailing don't you like it.
Ikechukwu ignore please
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by chisea(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2022
EFCCAbuja:
lie mohammed
what is the difference btw 2017 and 2018.........abeg mr op come and post ooo your story is both interesting and captivating �
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2022
T0T0fucker:

Why are you causing nuisance on this sweet thread?
As your reading and everyone acting matured with no derailing don't you like it.
Ikechukwu ignore please
sorry o
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2022
I had just one option to call williams since Ubaga line wasn't connecting..I didn't have Runo number and Ayoski was in Gh..so I killed my pride and dialed his digit. It rang for some secs, before he picked..

Me: senior bros, I hail o

Williams: AffA,

Me : bros I dey, I enter warri like so but everywhere lock

William: chairman nor tell you?

Me : I call am him number been nor connect before I even enter road this morning.

William: oh, na network....we dey osun state like this

I weaked, osun state what did they went there for...off all places that's was the first time I was hearing a big man like Ubaga is celebrating his festive season in osun state.. that's known for been underdeveloped with bushes and rural houses... flies. what happened to Dubai, south africa or even the usa....osun state.

Williams further told me, I could go back to abk because they becoming back in 5 days time that is the 3rd of January 2015. " They" that means Ayoski was back from Ghana and met them there...I was about to cut the call, when he said shey you get israel number... you fit meet am for Benin.. as we dey come for road we picked you both up from there enter warri.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Kharol1234: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2022
Ubaga don go fortifie

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Matters

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30)

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.