Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (90414 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2022
At about 1am in the midnight I heard a knock on my door, it was fear God. I opened up and saw him Standing with his girl he controlled few hours ago, I thought maybe him came to keep me company...but why come with his mosel?

fear God: baba how far na (putting some respect on my name, because he was beginning to observe my doings)

me : I dey bros, I just dey run one or two online

I was logged in with my new laptop.. bombing on a site with my normal coca cola format, responding some emails and observing clients who are likely to fall...all this while the girl just stood there with her small face, she a youngin probably 16 or 17.. with a nice soft assx and pointed breast.. honestly on a good day I would have took her from him and told him to get himself another one...but bro since I got heated up..I wasn't in the mood for sex..I just wanted to grind.

this went on for 2 minutes, while they were observing before fear God broke the ice and told me Lisa needed my stuffs...what stuff?
oh he meant my coke... it was there on the table with the stem and lighter...but I was surprised how can a young girl like This be doing drugs..and why would fear God tell her I was with cocaine.. what if she was an informant NDEA would have come to pick me up.

I was angry, but kept a nice face so as not to fall my man hand, I gave her permission which she replied saying thanks with her cute face.walked slowly to the table shaking her small asz on jeans bum shot, picked the razor blade and cut a chunk...used push to tightened the sponge at the extreme end.. before she inserted the coke in the pipe and sparked it with the lighter..there I was staring at a Pro while she did her thing, not a single smoke came out when she released her breath.

I knew she felt it, her eyes became cloudy..what I just saw gave me an urge..I stood up from the bed and walked to the table cut a piece and lighted it..Good God I wished I knew she was a user I would have toke her from Fear God hand, but now it's too late... because all this while fear God was observing while downing my black bullet I left at the stool in my bed....he don't do crack just weed and trams. she took another heat before they left...I knew the girl toto go hear am tonight.

morning came I already gave fear God cash to sort out his expenses.. which he later told me he was about living to Abraka that morning... they just called him to come check one site unto community matters..I gave him some more extra cash.. dude was grateful..he doesn't even have to go..but he thought I was going back to Ubaga hk that morning...I never told him the room was for a week.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by YoungBrymo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Interesting Shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mad story op fire down

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Waiting for more updates @KingOG

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Success1991(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nice one KingOG

Abeg dey update regularly

I dey ur back like hunch

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by guyXander(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2022
KiNg0G:

Dear readers, I like everyone to note this is clear fiction, real life experiences mixed with creativity.. stories have heard here and there from different people all my years been on the street of waff town.. compiled for entertainment purpose only.

Nothing should be taken personal...am just a nairalander who likes to read and write.

Thanks as you enjoy.

#saynotocultism
#saynotodrugs
#saynotofraud
#saynotoyahooyahoo

over the years I was thought to believed getting money is the real deal that's why I learnt barbing when I was still in secondary school jss2 precisely.

after I closed from school I eat and go to my OGa shop at the end of our street and stay till 10pm especially on Saturday I be given 2h or 3h from my OGa.. offcus you know that makes me happy at least I be able to buy food at school the next day during break time and be among the big boys.

my parents thought they showing me the right paths but I think they were wrong, because they exposed me to alot of freedom, street life and other immoral acts at an early age. I don't blame them still, we were poor, mom a house wife...dad a carpenter... sometimes we eat just Once in a day... and I can vividly see the pains on my dad face.

I served my OGa for 4years, just after I wrote my waec exam... you should know am already a big boy at least so I thought. I took him like a big brother, because I never had one...just I and my 2 eldest sister. he gave me alot of advice and put me in line whenever the street life was trying to get a hold of me.

As days go on I realised I had to make it out from the street on my own, my OGa had no intentions to settle me yet because he too wasn't financially bouyant.

my name is TERRY and here goes my story life in fraud, betrayal and drugs.
We're inviting writers to a our WhatsApp writers community. Text me on WhatsApp on this number: 0.9.0.2.9.8.4.0.3.0.5
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2022
all I needed was a better life, but now it seems like am jealous of self made men who brought me in and taught me a piece of the game.was I really jealous...yes I was and I owned that..after nights of coke in my system and excess grinding I had 5 clients in my hands (2 from uk, 1 from Ireland...and 3 from usa) so interested that they were ready to do whatever I say to claim their cash prize, but how do I proceed? I wasn't taught that..the formats I was given have already done its purpose, this where williams usually takes them from me

it was Thursdays afternoon, an unknown number called me..I picked and it was a female voice on the other end..she asked how I was doing..and was kinda shy to speak up...I was forced to ask who she was and she said Lisa.. Lisa who?..the girl that lodge with your friend at tulip hotel 3 days ago...

me : how are you doing

lisa : am alright, sorry hope am not disturbing you.

me : no you are not

lisa : your friend gave me your number

me : ok

lisa : Where are you?

now this one question I cant answer at once, I knew what she wanted..it could be because she needed coke so she just asking to come over to my place to offer her pucsy in exchange for some heat.because that stuff we took the other time was a good shittx anyone will always come back for more. or is she trying to snitch on me... getting to know my location.. and boom am bursted by drug enforcement agencies or even ordinary police that's something I can't risk neither afford.

I told her I wasn't in town, but girl knew I was lying it seems as if fear God told her everything about me..she said she just wanted us to see..she meant no harm...she knew I was still in warri..I still insisted I wasn't around I drop the call. immediately fear God number came in.

me : bros, which kind level be this nw.. while you dey clear that your smallie everything about me.

Fear God : relax...the girl just like you..na since day before yesterday she dey disturb me for your number.

me : she nor know me how she take like me, abi na the COCAINE she dey find.

fear God : hahahaha, but bro you nor get problem, na my loyal smallie for area..her papa compound dey close to my pile caban.

me : no lele na...

I told him to tell her I was going to meet her in that same hotel which he said okay, though I trust fear God but i still got to keep my head up. 20 minute later I received a text from her that she was about to come.. this the power of drugs and money combined or could it be she just wanted to fûck me?...so many thoughts. I looked at the table just little quantity left..we needed more. so i

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Ibrahimmantu79: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2022
Welldone bro.
Pls continue
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Hungerbadoo: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2022
Following bumper 2 bumper
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
following bro
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by josola(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oya ooo. Update
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Suspense choke
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Sthandawasam(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ride on
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Athemisia: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oya Gather here let's dance... grin grin

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
so I went to the counter to meet the receptionist, a very lanky dude that has been feeling my vibes ever since I came to the lodge..dude had to ask me a day before if I needed anything he could arrange.
he thought I use weed or trams just like every warri Guy..but I just laughed it off..he was surprised have been in the hotel room for 3days now without a woman except been on the bed with my laptop..I have paid for his lunch twice, told him to put it on my bill. since then he had been finding different ways to repay me back I guess.

so I asked if I could get a taxi cab from the junction, he said yes.. he would go get one for me when am ready to go out...I took a bath.. brought out the clean versace clothes I bought in a nearby boutique put it on. wore my body spray..was about wearing my palm when my room telecom rang... damn she's here already..the receptionist informed me that 2 ladies were downstairs waiting for me. I asked him to direct them to my room which he did.

lisa came with a friend, epitome of black beauty..she had a nose stamp ring on the left side of her nose.wore a tight white gown with a portable teen asz showing out when she stand erect.she looked ajeboyish...Lisa was cute but this girl smell class...I told them to come in which they did.. they both sat at the extreme end of the bed observing me for a second.. At this point in time I just wanted to burst a nut..but first I knew I had to make them feel relaxed.

I called the bar attendant to get us five alive and a bottle of coke for the ladies and 2 bottle of black bullet..all this while I could see lisa restless..I could feel her urge building..she knew she was close to it..all she needs was to ask.

lisa: bros, do you have?

I smiled and brought them from the drawer, she took it from my hands and immediately fixed some crumbs in the pipe and lighted it..I could feel her let out a long relief...what about my own urge I wanted to fûck Lisa friend xo bad.that my dîck getting erect in my bosa...I didn't know where to start from..All this while she was just sipping her coke with a straw and watching the plasma tv placed on the wall.

during my secondary school days, girls usually gets attracted to me but as soon as we get close.. they scared with my choice of words and run of..within days they be 3 more crushing from afar... thats not even it, the major problem is Lisa doesn't freak me no more.. but I couldn't discharge her, I wouldn't want to leave her sad until a plan struck my head.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Silasloaded(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
KiNg0G:
so I went to the counter to meet the receptionist, a very lanky dude that has been feeling my vibes ever since I came to the lodge..dude had to ask me a day before if I needed anything he could arrange.
he thought I use weed or trams just like every warri Guy..but I just laughed it off..he was surprised have been in the hotel room for 3days now without a woman except been on the bed with my laptop..I have paid for his lunch twice, told him to put it on my bill. since then he had been finding different ways to repay me back I guess.

so I asked if I could get a taxi cab from the junction, he said yes.. he would go get one for me when am ready to go out...I took a bath.. brought out the clean versace clothes I bought in a nearby boutique put it on. wore my body spray..was about wearing my palm when my room telecom rang... damn she's here already..the receptionist informed me that 2 ladies were downstairs waiting for me. I asked him to direct them to my room which he did.

lisa came with a friend, epitome of black beauty..she had a nose stamp ring on the left side of her nose.wore a tight white gown with a portable teen asz showing out when she stand erect.she looked ajeboyish...Lisa was cute but this girl smell class...I told them to come in which they did.. they both sat at the extreme end of the bed observing me for a second.. At this point in time I just wanted to burst a nut..but first I knew I had to make them feel relaxed.

I called the bar attendant to get us five alive and a bottle of coke for the ladies and 2 bottle of black bullet..all this while I could see lisa restless..I could feel her urge building..she knew she was close to it..all she needs was to ask.

lisa: bros, do you have?

I smiled and brought them from the drawer, she took it from my hands and immediately fixed some crumbs in the pipe and lighted it..I could feel her let out a long relief...what about my own urge I wanted to fûck Lisa friend xo bad.that my dîck getting erect in my bosa...I didn't know where to start from..All this while she was just sipping her coke with a straw and watching the plasma tv placed on the wall.

during my secondary school days, girls usually gets attracted to me but as soon as we get close.. they scared with my choice of words and run of..within days they be 3 more crushing from afar... thats not even it, the major problem is Lisa doesn't freak me no more.. but I couldn't discharge her, I wouldn't want to leave her sad until a plan struck my head.
Thanks � bro, this is an eye opener for we Nigerian youth's thanks please be always make your trueife story much longer the thing too sweet abeg Caryy go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Success1991(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nice twist

Feed us more

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dappydonatt(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Omoh �
Comman update ohh�

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Boss469(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Love ur story bossman

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
I asked lisa how we could get more crack, she said we should get from a dealer she knows inside town...just like every cocaine Addicts they always yearns to test from new source... Because the heat % varies from different cartels and selling point. Fvck it..I went to the nearby atm.. withdrew some money and gave it to her to go get it which she quickly went.

Just me and this sexy girl in the room, but as a bad boy from day one, I hate it when I sense a girl is playing too hard to get, even though am dieing inside to get to know her. I grabbed my laptop, fixed my modem opened a black bullet and started bombing my eyes out that evening with no comments to her. It was a odd moment between she and I til 30 min later lisa was back with the stuffs she went to get. I grabbed it from her immediately like a dog waiting for bones.... changed my sponge.. and lighted it. Damn this was nice too..litle difference it looks like it came from same source..all this while I noticed lisa friend was just staring at me.

They stayed for another 20minute chatting with themselves on a low before lisa said they wanted to start going, I told her to wait..cut a little chunk and gave her a huge quantity of the cocaine she bought to take with her. She said thanks and I bid them farewell. Since I was stucked with those client's I had without knowing how to tell them to do a western Union transfer to nigeria..I was going to checked out of the room in the morning and go back home. have already discussed with the receptionist and he said they going to give me back a discount. The receptionist played a big role...I didn't even know the lie he told the manager that made it so easy.

8pm I was bored, went to the bar and sat , saw men and women drinking, but since it was still within work days it wasn't really that lively. I ordered for Asu and a bottle of Andre before my phone rang it was Fear God....I picked we greeted as usual..then he started asking me what happened? that he was the one who told Lisa to come with her friend for me and I just snubbed her like that. I told fear God about current problems since he knew little of how I was stucked with a lot of clients but don't know how to bill them..those were the thinking in my head not woman.

Dude, told me I have to take it easy at least I have to flex too not every time lappy lappy, that lisa even asked him if he's sure am into women..(she was starting to think I was homo) we laughed over it and I hanged the call..stayed a little outside it was starting to get too cold before I went to my room immediately I pulled my clothes..a text entered my phone. I checked the profile pics it was this same girl that came with lisa styling and famzing. I never knew that would be the beginning of my upliftment from been a boy to a boss of my own.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Silasloaded:
Thanks � bro, this is an eye opener for we Nigerian youth's thanks please be always make your trueife story much longer the thing too sweet abeg Caryy go.
This fictional boss

Updates plenty tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Ibrahimmantu79: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
pls update ooo

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Doings
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Since It was the Xmas season, with Christmas carol in the air.. Christmas trees, birds chipping..joy to the world song playing.. and dry harmattan air. I left the hotel that Friday morning and went home. The house was scanty only Williams cousin around. Even though we don't relate With each other often, we still talk at least, afar... welcome and the rest of minor chats.

I ate in the restaurant of the hotel before I came home, so I wasn't that hungry but william cousin told me they was egg sauce in the kitchen and a big slicing bread...he made it that morning if I wanted some. I told him alright.. before he opened up and said Felicia my second client paid some dollars to a pick up account in the us previous day's I was out. Williams is at the bank processing the funds...I asked how much. First he was hesitant to say smiling cheapishly before he replied
$15,000 in one taking!!!.

How come, I knew the format william used on Felicia is different from that of alize that was mere courier delivery services . Which format did he use? I tried to know more.

Me : na courier service him take bill her so?

Williams cousin : yes o but bros come add another formats join am in total..na make the money bam well... plus that woman is loaded.

Me : ah I talk am, because the delivery packages maximum amount for the write up when Bros give me na $5k ( I was trying to get him to talk)

Williams cousin : yes na, nor be small documents bros William send give her o, them even tell her say make she go fax them out then print and scan, after she don sign put.. before she send am back.

This guy even had more experienced more than I. but why he haven't picked huge amounts of money just like everyone else, I kept on asking him some questions..I guess he realised I was inquiring too much..till he told me I should chill.. when his cousin comes he put me through..is his little ideal he just told me so.

Few minutes later meyiwa called me, because after the chats we had last night.. I slept of..I guess she was wondering why I didn't reply her last messages or did she say something that offends me. But truth is I had no time in the morning to check my whatsapp list besides since I didn't fûck her and sense how she was styling I somehow loosed interest and she chatting me up unexpectedly made it even worst (I wasn't the friendly type with girls since day one) fear God also put the blame on her, that though I didn't start a conversation, WHY DIDN'T SHE MAKE A MOVE ON ME (fear God na mad man I swear) lisa blamed her too..thats why she gave her my number.. you know girls..so she just wanted to apologise yesterday I shouldn't be offended we didn't talk to each other.. that she was shy and all bla bla bla.. what do you expect from teenagers..am edging towards my 20 she's likely 18 or 19.

From all what she told me she schools at Auchi polytechnic shes just back for the holiday season, the last born in 5 children.introvert... but now she is pouring everything out about herself to me. what she left out was not letting me know that her father is a high chief in itsekiri kingdom in warri.

9 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by chisea(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice one bro..........ride on

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
chisea:
Nice one bro..........ride on
Thanks bro, na hu na dey motivate me to write.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Lisa001: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice one Op
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
With this new girl so you go stand well for Benin
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Anansa0003: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Op drop update pls
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
from one discussion to another we fixed a date in the evening around 5pm, since I was not familiar with names of places yet she said we should meet at a popular restaurant (AJ). all this while williams cousin was observing I knew he understands I was talking with a lady wondering how come, I just came back from Abraka this morning. been so sharp at my age I had to tell him that while coming I met this beautiful girl at the park we exchanged numbers and so on... dude just saying BAD GUY...even helped in describing the Aj that I should Just come out..walk to the street cross to the Left side and take a bike down there it's #50. (terry you nor fit lost for warri)

The vibes between me and williams cousin was going well, I don't know if it's because we were alone in the house or the cashout... because in the evening he be receiving little token. or was he just going along with our vibes. but one thing I understood was, I was too quick to missjudged him that he was jealous. with the way we conversed that morning about boys cashing out, spending bills on club, and how he had to dropped out from school uniben 200 level mass com to pursue this career of fraud...dude was as free as a bird.

Ubaga was the first to come around at 11am, it was obvious he slept outside the previous night.. parked his white benz and entered the living room immediately he saw me. we stood up and greeted him, which he shook us in the hands like normal guy men do..

Ubaga: terry see the way you fresh anyhow, you sure say nor be dubai you come from so

me : ah, chairman you supposed know mile packaging na.(mother love)

Ubaga: betterstyle...you don hear about the update abi.

me : yes chairman, Israel just clear me just now..I happy well well.

Ubaga : oya nw make i enter go shower, william call me for phone say he go soon through... you know say today na Friday people for bank many.

me : nor be lie you talk chairman.

he dropped his key on the center table and went to his room...I was feeling a little bit sleepy so I had to vacate to our room the one I shared with Ayoski. the reason he was saying I looked fresh was because days been in the hotel with alot of food I ordered and the AC blowing 24 hours did helped tuned my skin and body. yes I did a lot of crack cocaine so did I had a lot of youghourt...and milk mixed with black bullets and assorted meat.i never had sex those periods. so he was right, I looked more relaxed thank God I was able to cover it up.

I woke up with a tap on my shoulder it was

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.