Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me (7573 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Abian: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
please i don't know where i can post this one, i need any online skills any member of nairaland can be trained bills we be on me.. i prefer five male and five female.. please lalasticala can you select and find any trust worthy member that can train any member of nairaland, and try reaching me so i can paid the money.. i tend to understand helping someone learn a skill can help in creating more employment

grin
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
please i don't know where i can post this one, i need any online skills any member of nairaland can be trained bills we be on me.. i prefer five male and five female.. please lalasticala can you select and find any trust worthy member that can train any member of nairaland, and try reaching me so i can paid the money.. i tend to understand helping someone learn a skill can help in creating more employment

Good morning God's blessings on you..
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by STARKENNETH(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by DisLifeSha: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please ma, I have sent you a message before. Please ma, I need your help to start an E-commerce business. The course will cost 35k. God bless you

Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by McEphiks(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
If I can be part of the beneficiaries I'll be glad
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Stevecrown12345: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

I will be glad if u am selected...I'm interested
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Mrluv(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
AM IN TOO
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by CheedyJ(m): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Make una no too raise una hope o, diz op just dey catch cruise
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Obioramichael(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
I have mastered the act of Forex trading my only problem is FUND... To start trading....
I'm ready to pass through your test to prove my capability..
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Archtype(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
I will love to be a part of this...I pray that I will be selected
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Nwaotu10(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
If it would please you ma'am, I'd love to be part of it.
I want to learn video editing.

I graduated since 6 years ago, nothing, absolutely nothing to show for it. I figured it'd be great to learn a skill, but finance is the only constraint.
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Philip4564(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Good evening ma I'll like to be part of the beneficiaries ma I intended to learn video editing and I've already gotten a mentor from nairaland and he has shown me some act of kindness by reducing the money for the mentorship for me. But still I've not been able to raise the money I can tag the moniker to confirm my authenticity.
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by ghostboy: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
I'm interested oo please
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by congo4ka: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
I want to learn programming! I can also teach russian language and 3d modelling, Solid works
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by 2skay: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good evening ma, I want to learn Digital marketing and Graphic design, I have made enquiry about it but I don't have the fee they are requesting from me
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by obinnazy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good evening, I really wanna learn hot to drive and earn a living with it..
The money I make from the professional will go into self developmental projects.
Thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Thavocalist(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please I really interested in learning forex trading
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Gee64: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
I want to be trained online as a Software Engineer. I'm a male.
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Thavocalist(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please I'm really interested in learning forex trading
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Sunnepha(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
I will love to be part of it sir. i love to learn too sir
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by joelsteron: 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Data science
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Samadomu(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2022
udoakwa:
May i please be part of your magnanimity please ma'am, i really want to learn digital marketing or graphics design but no money to pay for the training.

please I want to learn digital marketing. I already started learning but I need money to buy courses
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Samadomu(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Please ma'am, I want to learn digital marketing. I already started but I need money to buy courses
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by iHart(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
obinnazy:
Good evening, I really wanna learn hot to drive and earn a living with it..
The money I make from the professional will go into self developmental projects.
Thanks and God bless

How much will it cost?
How long will it take?
After the training, how will you rasie money for your driver's license?
How will you use the skill to earn a living?
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Cinema4d: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
I can teach people how to design and make money by making simple video adverts. I posted it here, but no one was ready to learn.
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Nice Initiative
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Younghacka(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Why Is It Taking Forever For The Mods To Do Justice To This Thread
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Fumiex(f): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Interested. I don tire for begi begi
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Bizade: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please i will be so grateful to be selected
Moyinoluwa35:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Go Out Without Bra In The Morning / Pot Belly N Sex / Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.