Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me (7597 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Weyrehmod: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Anonymous1900:
screen shot of html tuition where?

Good morning sir,trust you had a good night rest
I did not mean a tuition fee( as there's no form of fee required) the lessons are actually free for beginners... What i meant by tuition is the daily lessons taken as seen on the first image on that post

I only need a good laptop battery to join the practical aspect(try it yourself) of the training

Below is the pics of the my old laptop battery (this particular one is weak and doesn't use up to 20 mins when fully charged)
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by SurvivorM(f): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Anonymous1900:
screen shot of html tuition where?

Good morning Sir, I hope everything is going fine and thanks for the great things you are doing in this thread.
So I want to learn makeup, I know it's might sound shallow or something but I actually helped a relative of mine in her shop where she sells laces, bags, shoes etc and I have seen many people, those doing marriage, birthdays and many other celebrations patronage our shop and most of them are always looking for makeup artists so I already have my customer base or some of it.

Now the issue is finance, I have already made inquiries and found out that to learn for 6 months is 50k and during that time I can be buying my makeup kit little by little, I just need a head start to get things started.

I know this is a very big favour Sir and you dont know me from anyway, I really wish you can help me out even if it's any amount.
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Anonymous1900: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hello Sir,

With all due respect, this is the last time I’ll respond to you on this matter especially if you keep saying the same things. The only reason I have kept replying you is I really want to help but you have giving me little or nothing to go on and are trying to take me away from my main goal.

This last part is for anyone that quotes me in the future on this issue including you. Whatever support you ask of me, please provide whatever proof you feel will support the need you want here. I am not the police and will not be devoting my time to investigating anything. If you feel whatever you have posted here and the proof is enough for anyone to help then just wait for the help. I repeat my goal is for skill acquisition or support that can/will lead to self sufficiency now or as soon as the training is done or how it will be achieved but I am unable to help everyone and certainly not into wishful projects

I am also unable to reply to private emails so please stop sending them and I apologize. There is a reason I chose my username.

For the lady that wants to do makeup, great idea but this is a perfect of example of what i am saying, it’s up to you to show that you are genuine and the money is for training and plans after training .. you are already on the right path to doing that but anybody can string beautiful words together.

@weyrehmod, if you chose to quote me again and have listened to what I wrote up there and provided that info then send your bank details at the same time. If it’s the same thing as all your previous messages then I’ll unfortunately ignore

Weyrehmod:

Good morning sir,trust you had a good night rest
I did not mean a tuition fee( as there's no form of fee required) the lessons are actually free for beginners... What i meant by tuition is the daily lessons taken as seen on the first image on that post

I only need a good laptop battery to join the practical aspect(try it yourself) of the training

Below is the pics of the my old laptop battery (this particular one is weak and doesn't use up to 20 mins when fully charged)
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Anonymous1900: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
I am unable to do any amount support. That is a path for failure. I do not want to send part and there is no way to get the balance. Your request should be based on facts and figures and a clear path

Regards

SurvivorM:

Good morning Sir, I hope everything is going fine and thanks for the great things you are doing in this thread.
So I want to learn makeup, I know it's might sound shallow or something but I actually helped a relative of mine in her shop where she sells laces, bags, shoes etc and I have seen many people, those doing marriage, birthdays and many other celebrations patronage our shop and most of them are always looking for makeup artists so I already have my customer base or some of it.

Now the issue is finance, I have already made inquiries and found out that to learn for 6 months is 50k and during that time I can be buying my makeup kit little by little, I just need a head start to get things started.

I know this is a very big favour Sir and you dont know me from anyway, I really wish you can help me out even if it's any amount.
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by SurvivorM(f): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Anonymous1900:
I am unable to do any amount support. That is a path for failure. I do not want to send part and there is no way to get the balance. Your request should be based on facts and figures and a clear path

Regards

Thanks for the reply Sir.
I just feel that any amount will go a long way since I dont know your budget.
So Sir the Makeup Training is N50,000
In this training, not only am I going to be learning how to do makeup, they are going to teach me about tying headtie, making of beads and Hand fans for marriages and burials.
Now for the cost of things
The makeup training is N50,000
The makeup box is N25,000 ( but as a beginning i can choose to postpone this till later)
The foundation and powder, I am buying Zikel foundation and powder because it's very good for the skin, it's drys off easily ( it's means it is not sticky to the face) and very affordable for someone just starting which is about N12,000 the last time I prize it in the market.

I will also get makeup brush which is about N5000
Then eye shadow set and eye pencils which will cost about N7000
Then bronzer and face primer.

The point Sir everything could cost about N100,000.
But since I am just starting I could pay for the training and buy the foundation and powder to get me started, every other thing can be bought as the time goes and I know before I complete my training in 6 months time I could have gotten everything I need.

And Sir you made mention of proof when you were talking to the other guy, I don't know how to get you the proof except I could snap my face and ID and send to you or what do you suggest sir?
Hoping to hear from you Sir
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Weyrehmod: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Hello Sir,

With all due respect, this is the last time I’ll respond to you on this matter especially if you keep saying the same things. The only reason I have kept replying you is I really want to help but you have giving me little or nothing to go on and are trying to take me away from my main goal.

This last part is for anyone that quotes me in the future on this issue including you. Whatever support you ask of me, please provide whatever proof you feel will support the need you want here. I am not the police and will not be devoting my time to investigating anything. If you feel whatever you have posted here and the proof is enough for anyone to help then just wait for the help. I repeat my goal is for skill acquisition or support that can/will lead to self sufficiency now or as soon as the training is done or how it will be achieved but I am unable to help everyone and certainly not into wishful projects

I am also unable to reply to private emails so please stop sending them and I apologize. There is a reason I chose my username.

For the lady that wants to do makeup, great idea but this is a perfect of example of what i am saying, it’s up to you to show that you are genuine and the money is for training and plans after training .. you are already on the right path to doing that but anybody can string beautiful words together.

@weyrehmod, if you chose to quote me again and have listened to what I wrote up there and provided that info then send your bank details at the same time. If it’s the same thing as all your previous messages then I’ll unfortunately ignore

I'm really sorry i didn't get your question earlier

Web development takes up to 6-8 months to learn, during this periods I'll be able to build websites/blog that i can monetize.

At the end of this skill and me becoming a professional website developer i can set up my profile on Fiverr and Upwork where i can get jobs of building website and managing them (payments are in foreign currencies) and i can work remotely for companies at the comfort on my home.... This skill will make me to be self employed and financially.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Anonymous1900: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
I wish you the best but you did not listen to me well… paying for your battery is not the same as skill acquisition, you are already doing the training but good luck all the same. There is something to be said for your persistence

If you chose to confirm you received the money, make sure my name is blocked

Regards

Weyrehmod:

I'm really sorry i didn't get your question earlier

Web development takes up to 6-8 months to learn, during this periods I'll be able to build websites/blog that i can monetize.

At the end of this skill and me becoming a professional website developer i can set up my profile on Fiverr and Upwork where i can get jobs of building website and managing them (payments are in foreign currencies) and i can work remotely for companies at the comfort on my home.... This skill will make me to be self employed and financially bouyant

Gtbank
Oladele Olakintan

Thanks in anticipation

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Weyrehmod: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Anonymous1900:
I wish you the best but you did not listen to me well… paying for your battery is not the same as skill acquisition, you are already doing the training but good luck all the same. There is something to be said for your persistence

Regards

Funds received

Thanks so much sir, may the Almighty replenish you... You'll never lack any good thing in life
This means a lot to me.. I'm so grateful
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by SurvivorM(f): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Anonymous1900:

Regards

I dont know Sir if I made a mistake in my last post but my proposal is
Makeup training and starting kit is 62k

The Makeup training is for 6 months where I will also learn other things too like bead and hand fan making.

A relative of mine have a shop where she sells wrappers, Georges, shoes, bags and all this are used for celebrations like marriage, birthdays and even burials, so I already have people I can sell my skills for.

I really hope even if I am not picked, you will grace me with a reply so I can stop hoping. Thank you Sir
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by fbabs(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
tongue
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by fbabs(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
tongue
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by obinnazy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
iHart:

How much will it cost?
How long will it take?
After the training, how will you rasie money for your driver's license?
How will you use the skill to earn a living?

This man, you’re like a God sent to me,
I’m still wondering why you chose me out of all the comments under this thread...
I haven’t received this kind of favor before in my entire life..
I won’t stop praying for you
May God continue to bless you, and protect your family...
You too much abeg...
Some day I will come here and also support someone the same way you supported me...
God bless!!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Weyrehmod: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
obinnazy:

This man, you’re like a God sent to me,
I’m still wondering why you chose me out of all the comments under this thread...
I haven’t received this kind of favor before in my entire life..
I won’t stop praying for you
May God continue to bless you, and protect your family...
You too much abeg...
Some day I will come here and also support someone the same way you supported me...
God bless!!!!

Some people are rare gem on this forum... I won't forget to give back to this forum once am made in life

It gladens my heart to know there are some people who still has a kind heart on heart.. I'll forever be grateful to this forum
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Blesschemical: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Anonymous1900:

Regards

Good morning sir, there is a graphic design class I am on whatsapp and the co-ordinator said that we will make payment of #2000 after the third day of introduction to the training and some for data to enable me participate fully, sir please I will really appreciate help from you.
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Agbecassava: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anonymous1900:

Regards

Thank you my Oga

I be farmer wey all my Oga for here Don help reash were I dey
All the help all my ogas here give me I use am well well
Abeg if you fit help me with grinding machine to grind Peper, melon and beans
If I go farm come back, I go dey grind
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Agbecassava: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
My Oga see am for here all the proofs to know say I no dey lie see am

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Agbecassava: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
The woman wey dey grind for my street Don go meet her children, na far far place people go dey grind
I even tell her say make I dey use am o till she come she no give me

Grinding machine Na 62000 my Oga
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Blogging Business Is The Sure Bet
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Agbecassava: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
My Oga see am for here
Me go show you proof well well

The help wey dem give me Na wetin I use am do be this and I come here later come show them

@anonymous1900

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Anonymous1900: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hi,

Let’s take it 1 step at a time.. what’s required for the training only? The cost?

I expect that while you continue to work, you can make some money and continue to save to buy the kit and start the work. It’s a joint effort from all of us to reach your goals.

Do you have any Form of id that says who you are, I know privacy is important however
I think as an additional safety and to ensure right people get help, I have decided to begin to ask anyone whom I support for some sort of id (any govt id) which would match the name of account you provide.

If anything what that will do is show that you received help here in the past and either allows sponsors help others or see if your a a scammer (not saying you are)

I understand you may not want to do that and it’s your right but also that will need to be shared here and not sent to me privately cos the purpose will be defeated.

SurvivorM:
I dont know Sir if I made a mistake in my last post but my proposal is
Makeup training and starting kit is 62k

The Makeup training is for 6 months where I will also learn other things too like bead and hand fan making.

A relative of mine have a shop where she sells wrappers, Georges, shoes, bags and all this are used for celebrations like marriage, birthdays and even burials, so I already have people I can sell my skills for.

I really hope even if I am not picked, you will grace me with a reply so I can stop hoping. Thank you Sir
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Anonymous1900: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
At All,

If I don’t reply to your message when you quote me, it’s not that your case is not important. It’s just that am not able to provide the support you need at the moment for several reasons.

Hopefully some of all the other sponsors here can assist after reviewing the case

Thank you
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by muheeb01(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is a good gesture god bless you
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Agbecassava: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anonymous1900:
At All,

If I don’t reply to you this it’s not that your case is not important. It’s just that am not able to provide the support you need at the moment for several reasons.

Hopefully some of all the other sponsors here can assist after reviewing the case

Thank you

Oga you dey try sir

Any amount wey you help me with to farm dey okay

Farm plenty for akuro

I still get land for akuro to plant more vegetables

Efo odu, efo soko, efo worowo, efo tete I go plant all

Na person wey go lie no go get evidence

My Oga Na my I'd card be this and the letter wey I take start work

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Agbecassava: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
I dey do politics because of money to farm

Dem collect my vote card no return am

If you help me with fertiliser like npk, monito GA, osmocote

I go dey happy

Tomato, ewedu I go plant all

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Agbecassava: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Hi,

Let’s take it 1 step at a time.. what’s required for the training only? The cost?

I expect that while you continue to work, you can make some money and continue to save to buy the kit and start the work. It’s a joint effort from all of us to reach your goals.

Do you have any Form of id that says who you are, I know privacy is important however
I think as an additional safety and to ensure right people get help, I have decided to begin to ask anyone whom I support for some sort of id (any govt id) which would match the name of account you provide.

If anything what that will do is show that you received help here in the past and either allows sponsors help others or see if your a a scammer (not saying you are)

I understand you may not want to do that and it’s your right but also that will need to be shared here and not sent to me privately cos the purpose will be defeated.

My Oga, I be the first person wey dem do video call for before Dat my Oga give me money
I put am for here
I use the money well and him friends dash me money join.
If Na new people only you wan dey help, no be say e no good o
But we wey don get good records wey dem Don confirm us already we no fit run away
For the page dem give me money, we plenty wey apply o but no be all of us fit bring proof

I show proof well before dem give me money for all the page

All these new person no go dey easy to confirm o
Apart from I'd card, shey dem fit do video call

My Oga you fit do video call take confirm me again

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Agbecassava: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
I even send video to their WhatsApp sef wait make I go show the proof
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Agbecassava: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
My Oga see am

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by SurvivorM(f): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Hi,

Thanks for replying, Sir I would like to send it privately if you permit. I am scared of putting my face on a public forum.
Thank you
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by OjNafisat: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
[
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Agbecassava: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anonymous1900

My Oga ask me for any proof sir
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Anonymous1900: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hello Sir,

I appreciate all you have provided here and am sure even the blind can perceive your genuineness so my question is this what help are you looking for urgently

1. Is it the money for grinding machine?
2. is it money for seeds to expand

Also please correct me if am wrong but it seems like the assistance you got was recent (this january) and if thats the case, can we postpone your need while we assist others and we can revisit this in the future but my prayer is that in the future you would be the one supporting others or taking over this initiative

Regards

Agbecassava:
I even send video to their WhatsApp sef wait make I go show the proof
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Agbecassava: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Hello Sir,

I appreciate all you have provided here and am sure even the blind can perceive your genuineness so my question is this what help are you looking for urgently

1. Is it the money for grinding machine?
2. is it money for seeds to expand

Also please correct me if am wrong but it seems like the assistance you got was recent (this january) and if thats the case, can we postpone your need while we assist others and we can revisit this in the future but my prayer is that in the future you would be the one supporting others or taking over this initiative

Regards

I thank you my Oga

Grinding machine too cost o I no go lie

Help me with money make I use expand

The help wey dem give me last Na December and I use am do wetin I talk but Na January I bring proof so that the vegetables go Don grow we'll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igbo Girls VS Fulani Girls, Who Is More Attractive? / What's Your Position?-(photo) / Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.