Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent (32808 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Volksguys1985: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Op you still call her lovely wife.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by laytoshtwo: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:
Please married folks in the house,

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.
My marriage is still young.

My brother you married a tout,that was pretending before marriage. cry.Don't ever try to beat her this woman will kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by chris51(f): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Why did she commit abortion?
Are you sure the pregnancy was yours?
I don't believe in violence.
Instead of violence, better to end the marriage.
For a woman to pick a knife on you. End the marriage fast, fast.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by DukeNija(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.

You better leave because a dead man can’t save his marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by aspabay(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2022
IS she from AfganEastern?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by chris51(f): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2022
chris51:
Why did she commit abortion?
Are you sure the pregnancy was yours?
I don't believe in violence.
Instead of violence, better to end the marriage.
For a woman to pick a knife on you. End the marriage fast, fast.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is Something fishy.
It could be much more than you think.
Your wife needs a touch from GOD.
Take her to the Lord's Chosen this Tuesday and Thursday. Service starts 8am. Make Power touch her.

Take her to church u say

Forgotten he said she's violent

But u could volunteer to pray for the family

Go to the house and do deliverance for her

I no talk shaa
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by chika0072(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I hope he doesn't think the aborted pregnancy was his? cheesy
Hmmm. Had same thoughts
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by msakhere(f): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2022
How long did you two court? Did she display these behaviors while you were courting?

What she is displaying now is her true nature that she never showed you before now, report to her family and yours too. Let everyone be aware of what you are seeing o, let them know on time. Na wa

Since you don't have a child yet, it's best to dissolve the marriage, let her carry her craze elsewhere before we hear bloodshed stories, God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Lexusgs430: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

A chicken, can never marry a fox .......... Bloodbath looming.........

It's either she kills you or you kill her ...... To avert either situation...... DIVORCE IS YOUR ONLY OPTION.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Lightened: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2022
That's what frustration can cause. Maybe you two have been expecting a child and it's not coming, but when you say abortion, do you mean to tell us she used a pill or went to the clinic to abort the pregnancy cos if the pregnancy came down naturally and you accusing her falsely, that can cause another level of anger.
All in all, pray to God concerning your marriage and observe well, there might be a little crack on the wall already. Atimes, it's just small space the devil needs to destroy a once happy and peaceful home. I pray the devil will not have room in your family.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by uptownemmygee(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Op you married a cultist as wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by FuckSilly: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

First line, MY LOVELY WIFE shows you're not mentally okay...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by EmzyT: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Blazadenise(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2022
You honestly playing with death my brother , She have been picking up knife and you feels its just a mere threat..if you not careful she might use it against you one day... And you might not be here to tell the story.. This is a very serious issues you taken for granted, maybe you force her to do the abortion, because you didn't sound like you feel hurt she aborted without your knowledge, if my wife try such and I find out she won't stay another mint in my house. You not saying the truth about that really going on brother

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by extremophile: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2022
uote author=Lucaslookers post=109440244]Please married folks in the house,

My marriage is still young.[/quote]

Whatever you decide, let it be made known and crystal clear to her relatives, your own relatives, and the Nigeria Police what she has been doing. Do it on time! Do not delay!
Spouses are killing each other a lot these days! I have said my piece. Peace.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by nams77: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is Something fishy.
It could be much more than you think.
Your wife needs a touch from GOD.
Take her to the Lord's Chosen this Tuesday and Thursday. Service starts 8am. Make Power touch her.
Are you from the Lords chosen?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by itslinkin4005(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

Oga wake up oooooh.. na until she kills you na wen u go learn? Send her parking ooooooh.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Definitely this guy go soon turn statistics

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by jubrilELsudan: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2022
COMMON SENSE MUST TELL YOU THAT SHE GOT PREGNANT FOR ANOTHER MAN HENCE THE REASON SHE DID ABORTION.

SHE IS BEHAVING THAT WAY TO SHOW DOMINANCE AND CREATE FEAR IN YOU SO YOU CAN NEVER HAVE THE LIVER TO ASK HER ABOUT THE ABORTION.

SHE IS BEHAVING THAT WAY BECAUSE OF GUILTY CONSCIENCE.

IF YOU THINK AM TALKING TRASH, THINK BACK IN YOU LIFE TO INCIDENCES WHERE PEOPLE WHO ARE GUILTY OF DOING SOMETHING HOW THEY START BEHAVING IN AN AGGRESSIVE AND VIOLENT WAY SO AS TO CREATE THAT ATMOSPHERE FOR PEOPLE TO GIVE THEM SPACE AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by mukthar2000(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2022
Op take her to yaba left for brain check up orelse she would starb u that knife overnight while you are in deep sleep one day

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by oglalasioux(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2022
If you have a separate room make sure you lock yourself up before sleeping. If you don't end the marriage now, that woman will stab you to death in your sleep.

Why did she have the abortion anyway? Let it not be what I'm thinking. If it is, then your woman has multiple men in her life.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by lukman22: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

My 10 cent. Try to be more careful and be ready to protect yourself without raising a hand on her. She may one day use that knife she is grabbing anyhow. I suggest you start keeping aside some evidence incase you will need it in future. One day it will be that you are the one abusing her,while it's the other way round. Stay safe
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It could be mental illness.... I could happen to anyone of us. undecided

And the last thing OP should do is resort to violence. Two wrongs never make a right, especially in this case. lipsrsealed
....Stop this rubbish woman. So it's now a case of mental illness and not domestic violence anymore because a woman is the culprit here ?

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2022
FuckSilly:

First line, MY LOVELY WIFE shows you're not mentally okay...
I think Op meant MY LOVELY KNIFE cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by nams77: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:
OP, I have just one thing to tell you, as a Man(though you're half man) never take marital advice from a woman.

Women here will tell you to pray, fast, have one on one discussion with her, tell her parents, blah blah blah. Don't listen to them. That woman in your house will never change. You'll never have peace of mind with such woman..worst scenario, she will kill you.

Op, you see this advice right up here?
Go and carve it on marble and hang on your sitting room.

I can bet my left ba-- that if you don't do something drastic, some day you will be lying cold on a morgue slab. DEAD!
And , the harbinger of bad news will carry your story.

I reject it for you in Jesus name. You married a chameleon and her true character is coming out

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by danny34(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2022
The moment a Partner picks a knife for you... Run run run run run run run... Go and make a statement, let her family know.... She will stab u to death one day.

However, y did she do the abortion?

Do u guys ve a new baby n she took in suddenly n had to removed it or she does not want to give birth

Lucaslookers:

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2022
Volksguys1985:
Op you still call her lovely wife.

The thing just tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Ara21(f): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2022
I kind of support you, any fight that involves carrying of weapons small thing person go die. How can your wife carry belt and want to teach you a lesson, return her to her parents, make she go carry dagar for there. Women full everywhere, more beautiful ones.

Mood11:
grin

Don't be scared. She's just showing you her true colors. Just buy helmet so that she won't break your head one day.

On a serious note :
Kick the fvvcking retired hoeloeshoe back to her parents house until she receive sense.
What kind of Lily livered men do we have nowadays angry angry
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by alizma: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

The problem is in your last sentence and the truth is that she is guilty of the "pending issue" and your silence over the issue is causing her emotional trauma. Although I can only guess the pending issue to be something relating to the original of the pregnancy aborted without your knowledge but whatever your plan is, make it open as soon as possible, else, you may lost your life before you finally decide to do the needful.
If you can forgive, do that sincerely, like a father will do to her daughter but is you cannot, take a clear stand before it's too late. Why you are yet to be stabbed is because she is yet to consider each of the arguments sufficient enough to support her stabbing you. Anything that will push you a little to hit her or push her away to the point that she hit her body somewhere that cause her injury, forget it, you are a gonna
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by izubext007: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2022
She is wolve in sheep skin ...........i knw one day she will kill you , if you did not address the issue of picking up a knife.

Vilqueens
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by huttonbanti(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Mood11:
grin

Don't be scared. She's just showing you her true colors. Just buy helmet so that she won't break your head one day.

On a serious note :
Kick the fvvcking retired hoeloeshoe back to her parents house until she receive sense.
What kind of Lily livered men do we have nowadays angry angry

Abeg if na your own wife shay na waiting you go do be that..... As una marriage still young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.