Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. (37272 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
i am asking you! undecided

You said you laid down law for your brother's as far as love is concerned and I am asking why, in your case, why you would consider it sensible to attack the woman your brother chooses for not meeting up to your standard for your brother? undecided

I don't answer twisted questions!

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishi you better no go fight anybody. These new generation girls no too well o. Some of them dey Pink Ladies. Person wey get mind dey sweep her brother in-law away. You no reason say na mkpurummiri she dey take?

The brother that married a werey should live with her. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
I don't answer twisted questions!
How is it twisted? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How is it twisted? undecided

How is it not twisted?

Read the below, then go back and read your questions.

I don kukuma give my brothers heads up; make them no even dare carry any woman wey go bring separation among them.
My own be say na the leg wey you bring come, I go take follow you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

You see? Na why I like you.
You no dey for eye service. You no dey look face talk your mind.

I don kukuma give my brothers heads up; make them no even dare carry any woman wey go bring separation among them.
My own be say na the leg wey you bring come, I go take follow you. cheesy

Kponkwem! cheesy

Don't mind the ones saying 'mind your business'. I seriously doubt they will be able to take their own advice.

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by sisisioge: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

You went to cook indomie because you dont eat swallow like that grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by ImaIma1(f): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
aboyaji:
Wait let me tell you what you don't know. I may have made a mistake quoting you. You don't sound learned in this discourse.

He is my brother. I am closest to him. I am not the type of adult that sits around doing nothing when things are going out of hand. I am very much responsible in his life because he is my brother. Get it?

I can relate. I have two siblings that have always been so close that we call them Taiwo and Kehinde (guy and girl). Fortunately, the guy got married to a sensible lady. When the "twin" visits them, it's the wife that begs her to stay longer.

In fact when I visited my brother, my sister was there. My brother's wife threatened to put her clothes in water so that she would stay longer cheesy. They attend parties together even without my brother.

People are fortunate to marry good people. But some like your brother are not that lucky. However, you'll have to let him deal with it himself. You can just try to advise him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
How is it not twisted?
Read the below, then go back and read your questions.
And i asked should your brother find love with someone you don't approve of,will you attack the woman in that case? undecided

Or maybe if you found true love with someone who your family does not approve of, will you be willing to abandon that person for their sake? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
I need to deactivate my NL account very soon. I am seriously tired of all these never-ending depressing news you people post here. "Help, my mother is running mad". "Help, I am tired of my marriage". "Help, my brother's wife did not give me food to eat". " Help, my wife doesn't give me sex". Omo, ona no dey tire?

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
pocohantas:
Ishi you better no go fight anybody. These new generation girls no too well o. Some of them dey Pink Ladies. Person wey get mind dey sweep her brother in-law away. You no reason say na mkpurummiri she dey take?

The brother that married a werey should live with her. grin grin
Me, fight? There are many ways to kill a dog, Aunty Poco. wink

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Suzie1(f): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rachel98:
you don't get it....She has PhD degree in sociology & Anthropology

But what she does for a living is planning of events. She really a professional in her job. Sometimes I wonder how she treats her staff.... She's so mean and rude

This is not the best way to present your brother's wife please.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Acme45: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rachel98:
According to my brother, she has PhD in Sociology & Anthropology
is the PhD food?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by teeshet: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I need to deactivate my NL account very soon. I am seriously tired of all these never-ending depressing news you people post here. "Help, my mother is running mad". "Help, I am tired of my marriage". "Help, my brother's wife did not give me food to eat". " Help, my wife doesn't give me sex". Omo, ona no dey tire?

Abeg, make una get out jor.
You ve been saying this since. Get out and Leave. I dont want to ever see you on this forum again or else i will declare you wanted and i won't hesitate to lock you up for the rest of your life. Stupid girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
teeshet:
You ve been saying this since. Get out and Leave. I dont want to ever see you on this forum again or else i will declare you wanted and i won't hesitate to lock you up for the rest of your life. Stupid girl

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by teeshet: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
i've always wanted to fùck you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Double
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kennyliga112: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
flington4550:
So disheartening...you guys go be Yoruba be that...have got an uncle going through almost the same thing but you let the woman know sey if craze dey her head na madness dey ya own head...I gave it to her hot hot and she composed herself...But for the sake of peace I stopped going to their house.
After all the wahala wey he dey give my uncle we lost him to suicide this time last year....
This so touching,May his Gentle soul Rest In Peace

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Me, fight? There are many ways to kill a dog, Aunty Poco. wink

Drop tips for that guy. Because I did think you want to go fight her. cheesy
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by teeshet: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:
Double
i want to see you fight and break a leg
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Saintmary(f): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rachel98:
I'm nice to her, sometimes I try to bring up things we could just talk about, but she replies me like I'm forcing her to talk.

She's too full of herself, probably because she's a PhD holder. Honestly I don't understand.

Try not to criticize people who are ahead of you.

Once you get your Ph.D, and you're properly married, you'll understand why she's feeling herself.

However, she's a little tough in my opinion but give her space. Obviously she's way ahead of you so if you show a little respect, she'll soften towards you.

Selecting food in your brother's house may seem rude to her. Watch her well, if she avoids doing what she complains about to other people, then maybe she's asking for the respect she is giving you.

Please reduce entitlement mentality this new year and focus on your personal achievements. Good luck.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by teeshet: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Drop tips for that guy. Because I did think you want to go fight her. cheesy
you no dey sleep. You'll be late for coven meeting

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by teeshet: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove and mariaangeles, your coven members are waiting for you

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
pocohantas:

His brother that is impregnating girls upandan, was he trained well? That is his brother’s spec. He is simply attracting the kind of reckless girls that are willing to be impromptu babymamas. Give your brother hot hot first or save the energy for your own home. lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have said it how I wanted to say it I just wanted to be discreet about it grin

You know say the average Nigerian nor dey quick see the log of wood wey dey their own eye but dem dey quick to see the one from far distance cheesy. That is why he cannot see through his brother's fault but is instead blaming the women grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by WoundedLamb: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lol... nice thread. Nothing much to say here. Op, I feel your pains. There's some kind of tension between y'all and your brother's wife. There is nothing like jazz here. Your brother loves his wife and your goal is not to change that. For his sake and that of his children, you don't want to cause any issues for the couple especially if he is happy. But then again, you don't want to be enemies with your sister-in-law. I believe you can be friendly with her without necessarily being friends with her. Friendship is not forced.

The truth is, she's not just being rude to you and your family but also to people around her. So it's more about her than about you. Yet, your brother chose her to be his one and only. There's little you can do at this point. In-laws are forced family members. Sometimes, we're lucky to get those we like, but in many cases, we compromise (just the way we gradually do with our annoying siblings over the years). We learn thier boundaries and let them learn ours. Like someone suggested, start all over with her. Get close to her one step at a time. Stop at the point where she's about to display those traits that encroach into your own boundaries. You'd be surprised just how your own warm approach could melt hers. But even if just sending her season's greetings is the furthest you can go, stop there and remain friendly with her.

Greetings to the two users above helping us put the subject into perspective, pocohantas and Kobojunkie. You guys rock!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Saintmary(f): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Op let me gist you.

First go and make money, money stops nonsense. We are three boys in the family no girl, my elder brother married a lady from Kogi state, very rude and ill manners, little thing she get angry and words can escape out of her mouth, then God pick my call during the covid they where in lack I send 400k for my brother to start a business since his work stopped then. My brother make it obvious that we are his back bone she have no choice than to be calm.

This Xmas we all came home (kaduna) in the family house no body give a Bleep about her we can take our elder brother out and make sure he is happy, if she want to do any how to him and she saw me she will mellow.
Bro make more money. Money stops nonsense or you guys should avoid your elder brother.

This is so true.
Money stops nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by EdmundDantes(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
aboyaji:
Thanks. You're wise. That's exactly what I'm doing now.

I only wish him well.

Guess what happened 2 days ago. Mom called and said "let your brother not repeat what he did some years ago".

What happened years ago? He had impregnated a certain young lady in 2014. Same person. Same occurrence. Who settled the matter? Family. And he's 3-4 years older than I am. Guess what? I wasn't close to him when it happened in 2014 and the girl in question came from an irresponsible money driven and alcoholic drunk family.

This new girl smokes weeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Story for another day.

And that punk assess of a kobo.junkie is talking thrash.

Abeg, don't mind that kobo guy. His responses were actually sounding hollow to me as well. But this your bros sabi pick the wrong ones sha.... I wish him the best...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Saintmary(f): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
aboyaji:
Thanks. You're wise. That's exactly what I'm doing now.

I only wish him well.

Guess what happened 2 days ago. Mom called and said "let your brother not repeat what he did some years ago".

What happened years ago? He had impregnated a certain young lady in 2014. Same person. Same occurrence. Who settled the matter? Family. And he's 3-4 years older than I am. Guess what? I wasn't close to him when it happened in 2014 and the girl in question came from an irresponsible money driven and alcoholic drunk family.

This new girl smokes weeeeeeeeeeeeeed. Story for another day.

And that punk assess of a kobo.junkie is talking thrash.

Anything to bash a female.

kobojunkie and I are not best buddies but since she responded based on the limited information you posted, don't turn this on her head.

From your posts, it looks like your brother has a pattern going on here.

Seems like he has two kids now, outside wedlock, and he has a penchant for women on the fast lane.

Your focus should be on him, not on the women. He should be the one to refine his taste in women. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by EdmundDantes(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
aboyaji:

You're a very little kid. A toddler. Why waste time with you? You exhibit backfire effect.

You sound very repulsive. Look at yourself. Are you an orphan?

Have you no family?

Do you live under the bridge? Are you homeless?

Just look at how disgusting you sound. Internet really is helping you be expressive. Your expressiveness is not so benign. You have a big problem.

So, if you had younger ones, this is going to be your resolve when your opinion is sought?

"Since there's no imminent danger"? Really?

Please, shove your contribution into your armpit. You have no point.

The world is corrupt and evil is because adults let it thrive without standing against it. Adult rather kept quiet.

Take it easy....
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by EdmundDantes(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yorkedwight:

That was how one of my brothers baby mama cut my mum’s hand with knife 3 months after my dad’s death. We invited our mum to come stay cos she was feeling lonely... so she had to go my 2nd brother’s place to go stay first. During her stay there, my bro baby mama saw a lady’s text on my brother’s phone and the next she did was to bring out her a knife to stab my brother. My mum had to come in between out of anger she was hurling abusive words at our mum. My mum was now trying to take the knife from her when she angrily cut my mum’s hand with the knife. Immediately, I heard what I happened I went over there to see if I would slap but luckily she has absconded.

Later the girl’s family came begging us but we had already decided our brother is not accepting the girl back

Wise decision...
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by EdmundDantes(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Kobo easy. Which one is 'abandons'?

Freudian slip.... He just revealed his personality and the foundation upon which his advices are based...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Kollins11: 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Abeg, make una get out jor.
You look so beautiful and sweet @ your profile, can I fvck you?? Please Help me cure my konji. Please Help!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Mariangeles(f): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And i asked should your brother find love with someone you don't approve of,will you attack the woman in that case? undecided

Where you see attack for my words Kobo?
We no dey fight for my family.
Na why I go make sure e remain that way.

Or maybe if you found true love with someone who your family does not approve of, will you be willing to abandon that person for their sake? undecided

Either my family approves or nothing!

I no dey do Telemundo for real life. I nukwa'm! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives / A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.