Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (16259 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Nobody555(f): 5:12am On Jan 24, 2022
I think you should rather direct your last sentence to yourself cheesy
But you really sound as if you don't believe in heaven or the bible at all. Your bolded statement is somehow. Kingdom of God na for both gender!
I didn't add anything but re-echoed what God revealed in Revelations!

God will live with his people in new earth paradise, why should I be concerned bout going to heaven?

tctrills:

Where did it say these were the only ones in heaven? That's the part you added

If the bible said only these 144k can be in heaven we wouldn't be having this conversation. It was you that added that.
And hope you know that these 144k are all men. I guess your heaven is a boys club
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:25am On Jan 24, 2022
What did the bible say or reveal about those that will be in heaven?

tctrills:

You shouldn't believe more or less. You should only believe what the Bible says. That these men where with Jesus in Mount Zion singing. Every other thing is an addition.

If you believe only what the Bible says then we can't be having this argument because the bible didn't say it they are the only ones in heaven or not. The Bible did nothe even suggest it in any way.

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41am On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:

What did the bible say or reveal about those that will be in heaven?

As a reward for their faithfulness, Christ’s anointed brothers (BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS) become kings and priests with him in heaven. (Rev. 20:6) All those who make up the heavenly part of God’s family (JEHOVAH, Jesus and the angels) will be eager to see the 144,000 anointed ones receive their heavenly reward. After telling about these 144,000 kings and priests, the apostle John sees something exciting, “a great crowd” who survive Armageddon. Unlike the first group, this second group is much larger and has no fixed number. (Rev. 7:9, 10) They are “dressed in white robes,” indicating that they have kept themselves “without spot” from Satan’s world and have remained loyal to God and Christ. (Jas. 1:27) They cry out that they have been saved because of what Jehovah and Jesus, the Lamb of God, have done. All the while, they are holding palm branches, which shows that they joyfully acknowledge Jesus as Jehovah’s appointed King.​—Compare John 12:12, 13.

This tctrills is a liar who detests what the Bible teaches.
The other time he said he's just hear to catch fun but he supports anyone speaking against God's organized worshipers saying the doctrine is silly:

tctrills:
Sorry seems I did not read it right. The cornelboy got himself trapped in some funny doctrine

And if you ask him about his own Church he will quickly dismiss the question. He ran away from me when i confronted him that the INJECTION of truth has caught up with his deceptive heart so he will continue to hunt JWs as if he has a special interest in God's word but just like Satan the devil who always behave like a snake never read to declare his intentions. smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01am On Jan 24, 2022
tctrills:
MaxInDHouse has continued to quote and do all he can to make me reply to him. As tempting as it is, I would keep to my words and continue to avoid him. We all witnessed his mental breakdown last year. I felt guilty for it and since then, I have kept my distance. Remember he promised to stay away from me. I guess he loves me too much and can't do without me. But it was a toxic relationship so I have moved on.

I have chosen to ignore you and your thread ever since i discovered that the INJECTION of truth has a negative effect in your system.
The same INJECTION was given to all members of Jehovah's Witnesses organization today but it has a positive result that's why we are united in the same line of thought just as Jesus asked his father! John 17:22
So never think i have any interest in you or your faithless cohorts but as long as you're on any thread that has to do with JWs i will quote you and keep reminding you that you're just deceiving yourself because nobody from any other religion can give you satisfying answer to your question apart from Jehovah's Witnesses.

I noticed how your threads are filled with faithless commentators arguing fruitlessly on simple questions that a teenager in JW would have helped you solve but since your reaction to the INJECTION of truth is negative i know that you will still come back to JWs begging for our response as you're well aware that there's nothing tangible in the brains of misinformed Churchgoers! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Tbh the two times i have discussed with him, i would feel like i have wasted my time and what we argued on is irrelevant.
I could stop responding but me self de stubborn.

MaxInDHouse tctrills:

As a reward for their faithfulness, Christ’s anointed brothers (BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS) become kings and priests with him in heaven. (Rev. 20:6) All those who make up the heavenly part of God’s family (JEHOVAH, Jesus and the angels) will be eager to see the 144,000 anointed ones receive their heavenly reward. After telling about these 144,000 kings and priests, the apostle John sees something exciting, “a great crowd” who survive Armageddon. Unlike the first group, this second group is much larger and has no fixed number. (Rev. 7:9, 10) They are “dressed in white robes,” indicating that they have kept themselves “without spot” from Satan’s world and have remained loyal to God and Christ. (Jas. 1:27) They cry out that they have been saved because of what Jehovah and Jesus, the Lamb of God, have done. All the while, they are holding palm branches, which shows that they joyfully acknowledge Jesus as Jehovah’s appointed King.​—Compare John 12:12, 13.

This tctrills is a liar who detests what the Bible teaches.
The other time he said he's just hear to catch fun but he supports anyone speaking against God's organized worshipers saying the doctrine is silly:

And if you ask him about his own Church he will quickly dismiss the question. He ran away from me when i confronted him that the INJECTION of truth has caught up with his deceptive heart so he will continue to hunt JWs as if he has a special interest in God's word but just like Satan the devil who always behave like a snake never read to declare his intentions. smiley
Thanks for shedding more light Sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by capnies: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Do not eat meat with blood is The Law.

The law was specific to eating it can not be extended to transfusion.

But any way, you have the ability to lose your life by refusal to take medication however the rightfullness of it is clearly beyond our jurisdiction.

So till Judgement Day then!

Now, it is proven you are clearly JW and not in transformation as you represented to me, but you are keeping your dogmas level, which is appreciated by me.

THE BIBLE DID NOT SAY DON'T EAT BLOOD; IT SAID ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD AND FROM. ANYTHING STRANDED

YOU CANNOT ABSTAIN FROM COCAINE BY REFUSING TO PASS IT THROUGH YOUR MOUTH, BUT YOU INJECT IT THROUGH YOUR VAIN.

ABSTAIN MEANS STAY AWAY FROM.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2022
You head correct
Abstain should be abstain.
capnies, Dtruthspeaker:

THE BIBLE DID NOT SAY DON'T EAT BLOOD; IT SAID ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD AND FROM. ANYTHING STRANDED

YOU CANNOT ABSTAIN FROM COCAINE BY REFUSING TO PASS IT THROUGH YOUR MOUTH, BUT YOU INJECT IT THROUGH YOUR VAIN.

ABSTAIN MEANS STAY AWAY FROM.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:
Tbh the two times i have discussed with him, i would feel like i have wasted my time and what we argued on is irrelevant.

The highlighted write-up in blue is our daily text for today! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You are a pagan if you don't know what is wrong with the sects claiming Christians but having doctrines contradicting that of your own. That's what Jesus did.
So are you ready to practice true Christianity?
Jesus said his followers will be persecuted not because they're going gently o but because they're speaking against false religions claiming believers in their God! Matthew 24:9 smiley
Pest, why do you keep disturbing people? Do you think you can force everyone to believe that you are right or you are the best? You are not superior to everyone so we are not looking for validations from you. Does it make any sense for an employee to judge the ability of equal rank employees? Your judgement and opinions does not matter at all.

You are just crying unnecessarily, the word best is not written on your forehead. You cannot just claim that you are the best with empty words and by criticising others. I also have hand to type so I could have also decided to type this type of nonsense you wrote. You have to understand that I also have reserved opinions about you guys but I am a wise and responsible person so I don’t step on other's right.

Pagan, we Christians, the true followers of Jesus don't argue with people that does not have the same faith or belief with us. We preach the Love of Christ to people, it is after they have converted that we can start discussing the Christian doctrine with them.

Stop misusing words, persecution is the act of harassing or oppressing a person or a group of people, especially because of their identity. You guys are the persecutors because you are the ones opposing us and invading our private space, we are only reacting to your actions. Would you keep quiet, if we Christians start criticizing your religion? Or can a stranger just accuse you of being violent because you retaliated when he attacked you? Don't expect us to accept nonsense, every human being have equal rights. If I create a thread to insult your doctrines because I believe they are false doctrines, would you keep quiet?

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rosement:

Pest, why do you keep disturbing people? Do you think you can force everyone to believe that you are right or you are the best? You are not superior to everyone so we are not looking for validations from you. Does it make any sense for an employee to judge the ability of equal rank employees? Your judgement and opinions does not matter at all.

You are just crying unnecessarily, the word best is not written on your forehead. You cannot just claim that you are the best with empty words and by criticising others. I also have hand to type so I could have also decided to type this type of nonsense you wrote. You have to understand that I also have reserved opinions about you guys but I am a wise and responsible person so I don’t step on other's right.

Pagan, we Christians, the true followers of Jesus don't argue with people that does not have the same faith or belief with us. We preach the Love of Christ to people, it is after they have converted that we can start discussing the Christian doctrine with them.

Stop misusing words, persecution is the act of harassing or oppressing a person or a group of people, especially because of their identity. You guys are the persecutors because you are the ones opposing us and invading our private space, we are only reacting to your actions. Would you keep quiet, if we Christians start criticizing your religion? Or can a stranger just accuse you of being violent because you retaliated when he attacked you? Don't expect us to accept nonsense, every human being have equal rights. If I create a thread to insult your doctrines because I believe they are false doctrines, would you keep quiet?

The highlighted is exactly what the agitating Jews called Apostle Paul:

For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, an agitator among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes. ~ RSV

For we have found this man to be a pest, stirring up seditions among all the Jews throughout the inhabited earth, and he is a spearhead of the sect of the Naz·a·renesʹ. NWT

You have settled the matter when you said our own God in JWs differ from yours.
So nobody invited you here the topic said

Are Jehovah's Witnesses right about their belief against blood transfusion?

Since you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses and you're ashamed of your church, why do you come in here? smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Just because we don't believe the same thing doest mean you should go the way of maxindhouse.
In all my argument with you, I have been honest. I have depended entirely on what was written in the bible. And I even offered to stop communication if you are uncomfortable.
When your brother MaxInDHouse indicated he is uncomfortable with our communication, I stopped. Till today, he quoting me but I have remained true to me words. Whenever I see his comments to me, I try not to read them so not to get tempted to break my words.
You feel you have wasted your time because I have a contrary view.
Just let me know if you are getting uncomfortable with our communication and I would stop.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by haybeegold(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ assured us that nothing will disappear from God's Law until heaven and earth are gone. God's Law will not lose even the smallest letter or the smallest part of a letter until it has all been done - Matthew 5 vs 17 - 18 undecided

Since the JW church doctrines and traditions change every so often, what this means is that it cannot be said that they teach the Truth of God this since God's Truth never changes. And if the doctrines and traditions are not God's Truth- this since they change- they are instead lies. And no matter how many permutations a lie is put through, it remains and produces a lie every single time. undecided

You still haven't listed any of the LIES yet my frnd

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
tctrills:

Just because we don't believe the same thing doest mean you should go the way of maxindhouse.
In all my argument with you, I have been honest. I have depended entirely on what was written in the bible. And I even offered to stop communication if you are uncomfortable.
When your brother MaxInDHouse indicated he is uncomfortable with our communication, I stopped. Till today, he quoting me but I have remained true to me words. Whenever I see his comments to me, I try not to read them so not to get tempted to break my words.
Just let me know if you are getting uncomfortable with our communication and I would stop.

Faithlessness is your problem because FAITH is about oneness in thought, that's why all the members of Jehovah's Witnesses believe in fruitful argument which leads to agreement in thoughts {John 17:20-23} but when you're arguing aimlessly then there's nothing to gain from such argument! 1Timothy 6:4

I will never quote you on your thread but when you come to a topic having to do with Jehovah's Witnesses i will quote and correct you. So whatever you think about me means nothing after all i have millions of brothers and sisters throughout the earth that shared the same line of thought with me just as Jesus promised. It's you who can't find a single soul to share your thoughts that's why you're ashamed to mention your church because of fear that a member may come in contradicting what you carry in your brains! Luke 11:23 wink

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
haybeegold:
Stop beating about! undecided

I already explained that every doctrine that undergoes change - rendering the former obsolete or of no value- amounts to a lie and since every doctrine and tradition of your church remains fluid, they are all of them lies. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
haybeegold:

They just open their mouth and close it!
If lies can work so perfectly to the point of removing weapons from the hearts of millions just as it's written in God's word {Isaiah 2:2-4} makes them think like one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {John 17:22} impress in their hearts the love of God and neighbours as they're zealously preaching and industrious teaching in all their neighbourhood, i wonder where the truth is WORKING o! James 2:18-26 compare to Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is exactly what the agitating Jews called Apostle Paul:

For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, an agitator among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes. ~ RSV

For we have found this man to be a pest, stirring up seditions among all the Jews throughout the inhabited earth, and he is a spearhead of the sect of the Naz·a·renesʹ. NWT

You have settled the matter when you said our own God in JWs differ from yours.
So nobody invited you here the topic said

Are Jehovah's Witnesses right about their belief against blood transfusion?

Since you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses and you're ashamed of your church, why do you come in here? smiley
Are you so ignorant? Is pest the nickname for apostles of Jesus or followers of Jesus, even masqueraders pester people. "Are Jehovah's Witnesses right about their belief against blood transfusion" is just the title of the thread. If you read the post properly you will find out that it was addressing Christians not jws, the word "Christian" was even specifically mentioned.

Are you not the one criticizing my religion? The fact that your religion is different from you does not give you the right to insult mine, I can't just keep quiet and not react. This is not your father's house, this is a public forum, you need to humble yourself in public, even if you are aggressive at home, try to be assertive in public. Why are you so mannerless and why are you acting as if you own everyone or you have authority over everyone? What kind of silly word is this, how can you say I am ashamed of the Church of God? I don't blame you, instead of you to be ashamed of devil, you are worshipping him with great delight.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rosement:

Are you so ignorant? Is pest the nickname for apostles of Jesus or followers of Jesus, even masqueraders pester people. "Are Jehovah's Witnesses right about their belief against blood transfusion" is just the title of the thread. If you read the post properly you will find out that it was addressing Christians not jws, the word "Christian" was even specifically mentioned.

Are you not the one criticizing my religion? The fact that your religion is different from you does not give you the right to insult my religion, I am not a fool so don't expect me to keep quiet. This is not your father's house, this is a public forum, you need to humble yourself in public, even if you are aggressive at home, try to be assertive in public. Why are you so mannerless and why are you acting as if you own everyone or you have authority over everyone? What kind of silly word is this, how can you say I am ashamed of the Church of God? I don't blame you, instead of you to be ashamed of devil, you are worshipping him with great delight.

The topic is about the beliefs of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, and you're not one of them so if you want to participate it's OK but then you can't come here to criticize what the group believe when you're ashamed of mentioning the name of your own Church.
The truth Satan is hiding from you is that once you're unable to mention the name of your Church where people are debating on topics having to do with the Bible. It simply means your religion is below standard!
Jesus said everyone will see the light of God's children {Matthew 5:14-16} that's why you're here trying to argue about a global organization known for their stand against blood transfusion. But what is the name of your own Church? Then you become silent {Psalms 115:4-8} as if someone will flog you if you talk.
We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
We speak out in fearlessness.
Ours is the God of true prophecies.
All He foretells comes to be.
Come on mention the name of your church (hill) if it's worth standing beside the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses: mountain of the true God! Isaiah 2:2 smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
We are good bro. I was really sincerely with what i said but it's calm. I hope we have a better discussion in the future.

tctrills:

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
See sister, JWs are christians too. What's your definition of a christian?
They follow Christ teachings more than other christian sect.

Rosement:

Are you not the one criticizing my religion? The fact that your religion is different from you does not give you the right to insult mine, I can't just keep quiet and not react. This is not your father's house, this is a public forum, you need to humble yourself in public, even if you are aggressive at home, try to be assertive in public. Why are you so mannerless and why are you acting as if you own everyone or you have authority over everyone? What kind of silly word is this, how can you say I am ashamed of the Church of God? I don't blame you, instead of you to be ashamed of devil, you are worshipping him with great delight.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
JWs worship the only true God Jehovah and they serve and believe in Christ the king of God's kingdom cheesy

Rosement:

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
You mean the new covenant is useless cos it is a lie and renders the old covenant useless?

Kobojunkie:

I already explained that every doctrine that undergoes change - rendering the former obsolete or of no value- amounts to a lie and since every doctrine and tradition of your church remains fluid, they are all of them lies. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The topic is about the beliefs of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, and you're not one of them so if you want to participate it's OK but then you can't come here to criticize what the group believe when you're ashamed of mentioning the name of your own Church.
The truth Satan is hiding from you is that once you're unable to mention the name of your Church where people are debating on topics having to do with the Bible. It simply means your religion is below standard!
Jesus said everyone will see the light of God's children {Matthew 5:14-16} that's why you're here trying to argue about a global organization known for their stand against blood transfusion. But what is the name of your own Church? Then you become silent {Psalms 115:4-8} as if someone will flog you if you talk.
We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
We speak out in fearlessness.
Ours is the God of true prophecies.
All He foretells comes to be.
Come on mention the name of your church (hill) if it's worth standing beside the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses: mountain of the true God! Isaiah 2:2 smiley
What you wrote is complete nonsense? Can't you see clearly? This is nairaland, not jw's forum? How can you criticize Christians on a public and expect no response. Should I also create a thread to insult and criticize you jw. Christians are not interested in criticizing that your small unnoticeable group. I am only reacting to your childish actions, I really don't care about your belief, if you are not criticizing Christians and you are just preaching your belief, I will not even participate. What communion hath Light with darkness?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rosement:

What you wrote is complete nonsense? Can't you see clearly? This is nairaland, not jw's forum? How can you criticize Christians on a public and expect no response. Should I also create a thread to insult and criticize you jw. Christians are not interested in criticizing that your small unnoticeable group. I am only reacting to your childish actions, I really don't care about your believe, if you are not criticizing Christians and you are just preaching your belief, I will not even participate. What communion hath Light with darkness?

This thread says:
Are Jehovah's Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion?
I don't see how the topic hinder you or affect you so you're the one giving yourself a headache upon what doesn't concern you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:
See sister, JWs are christians too. What's your definition of a christian?
They follow Christ teachings more than other christian sect.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:
You mean the new covenant is useless cos it is a lie and renders the old covenant useless?
The New Covenant does no such thing as you claim. Jesus Christ told you this Himself in Matthew 5 vs 17 - 20. The Old Covenant Law of Moses is as strong today as it was the day Moses ratified it in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 since it is an eternal Covenant. undecided

Why do you have a hard time believing what Jesus Christ teaches you? undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This thread says:
Are Jehovah's Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion?
I don't see how the topic hinder you or affect you so you're the one giving yourself a headache upon what doesn't concern you! cheesy
Watch the movie a thousand words, maybe you will learn something from it. I just checked your profile, you opened your account on September 24, 2020 and you have more than 12,000 comments.

Guy, you can keep typing, it is your hands. At least you are good at something, it is good the way you are following your passion, keep it up, the grass is your limit. You are very good at saying fruitless words, I can never compete with you. I don't even think there is anybody in this world that can even compete with you and win, when it comes to saying empty words. Guy, I wouldn't allow you influence me, I don't want to become a talkative like you.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hebrews 10:9-10
[9]Then he said, “Look, I have come to do your will.” He cancels the first covenant in order to put the second into effect.
[10]For God’s will was for us to be made holy by the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ, once for all time.

I shouldn't respond but go and be chewing those Hebrew verses

Kobojunkie:
The New Covenant does no such thing as you claim. Jesus Christ told you this Himself in Matthew 5 vs 17 - 20. The Old Covenant Law of Moses is as strong today as it was the day Moses ratified it in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 since it is an eternal Covenant. undecided

Why do you have a hard time believing what Jesus Christ teaches you? undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:
Hebrews 10:9-10
[9]Then he said, “Look, I have come to do your will.” He cancels the first covenant in order to put the second into effect.
[10]For God’s will was for us to be made holy by the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ, once for all time.

I shouldn't respond but go and be chewing those Hebrew verses
So essentially, you believe Jesus Christ lied when He decreed in Matthew 5 vs 17 - 20 that He did not come to do away with the Old Law?undecided

If Jesus Christ is a liar and His Words don't hold much sway with you, then why do you bother? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rosement:

Watch the movie a thousand words, maybe you will learn something from it. I just checked your profile, you opened your account on September 24, 2020 and you have more than 12,000 comments.

Guy, you can keep typing, it is your hands. At least you are good at something, it is good the way you are following your passion, keep it up, the grass is your limit. You are very good at saying fruitless words, I can never compete with you. I don't even think there is anybody in this world that can even compete with you and win, when it comes to saying empty words. Guy, I wouldn't allow you influence me, I don't want to become a talkative like you.

Checking another person's profile after trying to make yourself sound intelligent but failed.
Well the truth is if you're interested in learning JWs will teach you but if not then you don't have to come arguing with JWs because we have what it takes to silence you, it's not about insults but facts that will make you know we're the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by haybeegold(m): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They just open their mouth and close it!
If lies can work so perfectly to the point of removing weapons from the hearts of millions just as it's written in God's word {Isaiah 2:2-4} makes them think like one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {John 17:22} impress in their hearts the love of God and neighbours as they're zealously preaching and industrious teaching in all their neighbourhood, i wonder where the truth is WORKING o! James 2:18-26 compare to Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. But do you have a basis for your opinion? Were you once part of them? If you were never one of them, then you will definitely not know the reason behind their preaching. Looking from afar and reaching such conclusion is kind of absurd you know. It's not even a must you become one of them to understand the reason for preaching the what you term as LIES. Same thing was said about Jesus himself to his face while he was on earth. They still doubted him. Called his teachings lies. I am sure you know the rest of the story my brother.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by haybeegold(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:

In that case a lot of things are false. Science itself is a scam. There is nothing wrong in adjusting your view about something especially when you now have a clearer understanding about something. You expect imperfect humans to be able to explain the meaning of every prophecies from the Bible at a go without any need for adjustment? Jesus even needed to adjust his followers views while he was with them. If you think that is enough reason for you to term their doctrine as false, then good luck finding the perfect one bro

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Checking another person's profile after trying to make yourself sound intelligent but failed.
Well the truth is if you're interested in learning JWs will teach you but if not then you don't have to come arguing with JWs because we have what it takes to silence you, it's not about insults but facts that will make you know we're the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught! smiley
That jobless bloke, Russell was the one that brainwashed you guys. You and your father, satan can never silence me. Idol worshippers are idol worshippers, Jesus is not in support of any demonic group. You can decide not to repent but that does not give you the right to criticize the true followers of Jesus, Christians. Who do you think you are? No one will bow or submit to your lies, you are just waiting your useless time. Your useless cult group will continue to go backward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (52) (Reply)

To Be Born-again: 6 Practical Signs Of Repentance / What To Do During Calls For Multiple Offerings? / The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.