Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (46488 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by walkingshadow911: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2022
myfantasies:
I don tire for you
i don tire for APC toogrin
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by bummyla(m): 1:57am On Jan 20, 2022
There comes a time in every man's life, that you will learn not to throw a stone at every dog that barks, you just want t be at peace as much as possible with everyone around you!

You just want to be at peace with even your enemies!

Parrot69:

And you’re still condoning that marriage??
Oya clap for yaself.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by batb: 4:32am On Jan 20, 2022
[quote Maybe the reason I don't like sex much is that it is cheap and easy to get it. We don't like what is common and cheap.[/quote]
The reason you don't like sex is because you can not do! Okobo no boy yi!
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by chukwuyenumlove: 7:05am On Jan 20, 2022
SOME OF THESE LADIES OR WOMEN ARE VERY WICKED OH.........

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Bigcowhorns:
You're a foolish woman.
You lack sense

Who is this slowpoke? It's obvious you and the two cretins that liked your post are the foolish and senseless ones. Like I'm cringing right now that a disgusting fellow like you quoted me. Please don't do it again so I won't spend my day vomiting. Ewwwwww! embarassed
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2022
HilcomTech:

You have over a million experiences because you are a begi begi. Why do you go around begging men upandan? Why can't you work for your money, are you a cripple?

People like you are the reason why some men cannot walk peacefully on the road

I don't support men asking for sex in returns for favours but I also don't like begi begi people.
If you knew me you wouldn’t be typing this. You’d wrap up your fingers and for the rest of your life and never make assumptions. Even if you hear an assumption being made elsewhere, you would flee from the scene.

That said, whatever you think is your business and life choice. I have made my point.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by AkaraAndBread: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2022
lecturer50:
A 27 year old divorced woman with 3 kids came to me to borrow N20,000 to add and pay house rent.

I told her I would give her money in a few weeks time when I get the money.

Last week, she came back from her nursery school teaching job and right from the door of my room, she started shouting " I cannot sell my body for money"

I asked her what happened and she claimed men wanted to sleep with her to give her the N20,000.

I consoled her and told her that some men like giving women such condition before they can help the women.

She answered that if I am among such men who sleep with women before helping them, I should tell her so she could forget about coming to me.

I said that I am not among such men and that I would give her the money when I get it.

She thanked me and left.

I have a male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with. It was the male neighbor who advised her to come to me because he is not working.

That my male neighbor started giving me attitude. He answered my greetings grudgingly.

I wanted to stop greeting him.

But then I observed that my next yard female neighbors also did the same. They stopped answering my greetings. That divorced woman is living with/near those female neighbors. Other males around were still friendly with me, except my next door male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with.

So i asked my male neighbor what the problem was because he and the females around were giving me attitude.

He said nothing at first.

Later, he said in a friendly manner that I should have respected myself and not asked the woman for sex, because when he started having sex with the woman, it was she who initiated the move, and not him.

He opened up to me that the woman has been telling people that I wanted to sleep with her for the money.

I was so shocked and ran to go and meet the woman, but he held me and said that the woman strongly warned him not to confront me if he wanted her to continue visiting him.

I told him the true situation of things and he said I should forget everything because she is "just a woman".

I wasn't having any of this, so I confronted her in the front of her female friends in her room.

She answered that she believed we misunderstood ourselves. She said am I not a man? Why must what I heard bother me.

Some males around said I should forget it because the society has given women weapon against men which is rape/sexual assault allegations, because even if women are lying against men, people would still believe the women.

They said that the best a man should do is to hope he is not falsely accused by a woman because there is nothing he can say that anyone would believe him.

Because the society believes a man always wants to have sex with every woman, therefore every accusation from women would be immediately believed.

I answered them that even if a person is a chronic thief who is well known as a thief, he would not keep quiet and just accept it when he is accused of stealing what he did not steal. He would shout and defend himself.

At least let them accused him of what he stole and not what he didn't steal.

They say I am a man and it is nothing to a man if a woman accused him of wanting to sleep with her. One girl there was telling me that there was nothing wrong in a man wanting to sleep with any woman. That there is nothing to be ashamed of as a man, if you have a desire to sleep with any woman.

Can you imagine that?

I believe the society should form a group to cater for men also.

So many black men were falsely accused by white women and were killed because no one cares for the male gender. You cannot just accept false accusations because you believe it is nothing since you are a man. What if you end up losing your life, freedom or happiness because of it?

Men are so ashamed to rise up and defend the male gender. But women always group together to defend a woman who is abused by a man.

Men would rather defend the female gender.

But know that if you are ashamed to defend a follow man against a woman who wants to destroy him, when your time comes, no one would defend you.

What goes around comes around.

Don't think that you are safe when other men are not safe.

Don't think that if a woman accused a man falsely and the man is being imprisoned or killed, that you cannot be a victim tommorow.

If you like abuse me.

Picture of the woman or else...

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2022
Thebig4:
see this one what can you offer apart from your body abeg shift make i see road.
Typical pea brain Nigerian man insult.You feel every other Nigerian is poor but if it was a white woman you automatically think she is rich because you hate yourself and your people, your mentality stinks to high heaven.
What do you also have to offer apart from me your body which I’m sure looks like a tub of lard? I’m pretty sure you cannot offer me anything my father or stream of businesses hasn’t given me.

Like I said, nothing is to expected from you lot.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by mogpet(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Bobmarie:
Typical pea brain Nigerian man insult.You feel every other Nigerian is poor but if it was a white woman you automatically think she is rich because you hate yourself and your people, your mentality stinks to high heaven.
What do you also have to offer apart from me your body which I’m sure looks like a tub of lard? I’m pretty sure you cannot offer me anything my father or stream of businesses hasn’t given me.

Like I said, nothing is to expected from you lot.
Hmmm
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Phock2sweet: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Truthup:

Your experience is so unfortunate. The society is skewed against men on such issues. I have helped several young women and men without asked for anything. God wants us to show agape love to mankind. Two needy ladies I have only seen physically once that I gave N50,000 each in December 2021 for their business, I requested that the should block me after and if they do not, I will block them so that subsequent communications does not lead to sentimental attachment or them trying to show me gratitude by becoming too friendly. I have blocked both beautiful ladies, aged 25 & 28 years since end of December 2021 and will not re-contact them. One has assisted up to three young ladies in such manner with some given over N100,000, without sex involved. If you REALIZE it is by God's grace that you have whatever you have on earth, feel free to give out without demanding touching body or sex or online sexual gratification. This is the attitude men should adopt to avoid he widespread belief that all men want sex from women. Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
God bless you sir. Sir can I dm you or Whatsapp?
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kellzzyy:
Death to simps. Simps are a greater danger to men than these narcissistic women.
Lol
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nonexisting:
This is why I dissociate myself from anything involving the evil gender except sex. Even the sex sef, I always try as much as I can to make it transactional. Everybody around me knows I don't do favors to women and don't expect any from them. The moment you do favors for them, you unintentionally create room for their evil manipulations. Vaginarians in my neighborhood know better not to ask for ordinary lift from me. I don't stop to talk or discuss anything with them and hardly accept greetings from them. He who is endangered should be wise enough not to put himself in tight situations. If you had been minding your business in that your compound, the daughter of Jezebel couldn't have had the guts to say shit about you.
enough words for the wise
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
ekaette1621:
I laugh in Swahili

Comrade, Make sure you taste the pussy of a divorced woman before you leave this planet earth
Bad boy what is there, have you tasted one before ni?
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kingcalls:
I don't even need any man to stand for me cos I know they are alot of simps loitering everywhere... if as a woman , u try me , I will give u the kind of treatment the Nazis gave the Jews and if any simp comes to her rescue, he will join her in the gas chamber .... the truth b say women look at face first b4 they disrespect u ... I no de pity dem cos they too don't pity men ... any woman that raises her voice at me , I will return it with a resounding slap on her face... go call police ... police no even fit do anything as long as u have money and connections... woman no de try me ooo and they know it.. I am very nice to women and very generous, but if u try take advantage, or try to form over familiarity, I will humble u... once a woman sees that u are a simp, she will drag u to her feet and step on u like a mat ...

For women to respect u , give them the FFK or Dino treatment...do u think Asari Dokubo , Nnamdi kanu , Nyesom Wike , fayose wife them fit try them?? They dare not mess with those men ... if Dino decides to date Tonto for a year, trust me , she go humble ...u will not hear peem... if he's done with her , u no go even know when dem matter end...thats cos women de look face... they only disrespect simps ... if FFK was a simp , he wud hv lost those kids and will never have access to them and will still b forced to b paying millions monthly in child support with insults from the woman on social media ... FFK spent millions on IVF and gender selection to hv male children he never had, and one broke bitch will want to claim the kids after spending over 30million on that alone... na only simps u fit play that wayo give
What is this IVF is it possible to get male children alone through it?
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shadygray:
Op Sorry.
Next time fear women well well.
Them fit use any thing against you.
They have weaponised this their claim of being weak and vulnerable.
Many laws are now in their favour.
It might sound funny but, slowly women are taking over the world.
Men should wake up.
I stand with the Redpillers. angry
Lol
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Kingcalls: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hassanmaye:

What is this IVF is it possible to get male children alone through it?

IVF is different from gender selection....

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by fredoooooo: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2022
Jman06:
What rubbish hate are you referring to That op complained for being falsely accused by the idiotic lady What nonsense!

@op, even here on nairaland, the bias against men is very obvious. Ladies here make posts against men on a daily, they brag about how they turned down men or used and dumped men and everybody hails them for that. They're encouraged not to settle for less and all, yet when a guy is the one making such posts, he's called a hater, misogynist and other unprintable names.

The most annoying ones are the guys who encourage such biases against their fellow men. They expect you to be a "real man" by sitting back and absorbing whatever bullsh1t thrown at you by the female gender. "Real men" kii them dia! I hate such men who always wanna form "real man" by taking sh1t from women with passion! They disgust me!

The golden rule is very simple .. "Accord same respect to every individual". Do not become the weak man the society is trying to build..
If anyone love you , love back ..
If anyone hate you hate back..
If anyone hit you hit back ....

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Jman06(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2022
fredoooooo:

The golden rule is very simple .. "Accord same respect to every individual". Do not become the weak man the society is trying to build..
If anyone love you , love back ..
If anyone hate you hate back..
If anyone hit you hit back ....

Exactly! As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by OBAMAMESSl: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Bastard expose urself
na your mama toto I want expose to my dog preek grin
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Kipaji: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Always believe evidence and facts.

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by vicfajeze: 1:29am On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmmm
mcdreeezy:
I agree with everything you have said. Men need to stand up for men.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Kryzboy(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2023
Damn

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.