Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (46490 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by usebog: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
I don't even need any man to stand for me cos I know they are alot of simps loitering everywhere... if as a woman , u try me , I will give u the kind of treatment the Nazis gave the Jews and if any simp comes to her rescue, he will join her in the gas chamber .... the truth b say women look at face first b4 they disrespect u ... I no de pity dem cos they too don't pity men ... any woman that raises her voice at me , I will return it with a resounding slap on her face... go call police ... police no even fit do anything as long as u have money and connections... woman no de try me ooo and they know it.. I am very nice to women and very generous, but if u try take advantage, or try to form over familiarity, I will humble u... once a woman sees that u are a simp, she will drag u to her feet and step on u like a mat ...

For women to respect u , give them the FFK or Dino treatment...do u think Asari Dokubo , Nnamdi kanu , Nyesom Wike , fayose wife them fit try them?? They dare not mess with those men ... if Dino decides to date Tonto for a year, trust me , she go humble ...u will not hear peem... if he's done with her , u no go even know when dem matter end...thats cos women de look face... they only disrespect simps ... if FFK was a simp , he wud hv lost those kids and will never have access to them and will still b forced to b paying millions monthly in child support with insults from the woman on social media ... FFK spent millions on IVF and gender selection to hv male children he never had, and one broke bitch will want to claim the kids after spending over 30million on that alone... na only simps u fit play that wayo give

Brother man i support you 100

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
money121:

The future is female that's how one of them scam me of my hard earned money 2m+

SEE FACE OF SERIAL FRAUDSTER ON Nairaland SEE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/87

Sorry for your lost.

God will replenish everything for you.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ObamaMessi: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
homosexual scumbag.P LS am sorry cheesy
Yes I'm proud to be homosexual.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Ghosh!!! Which kind of folks do you surround yourself with like this shocked
In life, 2 things make you: books you read and the kind of people who surround you. You need to get out of that place or just limit your interaction to the least possible.
God!!!

Ok.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
wow , I'm speechless reading this because these type of women are very much out there ...it is well bro, I understand that feeling, understand that truth always prevail..it is well with u bro ...

Amen.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Semaj77(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:

Ok, somebody you want to help from the bottom of your heart suddenly walk up to you accusing you indirectly of trying to sleep with her before you will help her, then you went around trying to know why everyone is not greeting you. I mean check the story. Except you mean to tell me the woman is a lunatic. God knows I will scream to high heavens and she will tell me where that is coming from.
Oh, I will now go and be meeting my neighbors to know why or what's happening, when the said woman has initially approached me with her grievances.
If truly, I want to help her unconditionally and she walk up to my house, standing outside and shouting her lines and even when I came out she then ask me if I am among such men? I will quickly connect the dots. In fact, by now she will be the one running from me.
If the woman has made such accusations she must have heard or seen something, you just never can tell. If she is giving the benefit of telling her side of the story you will be so surprise at what you will find.
Personally, I believe the op may be right in all standard but I am just one person who doesn't see a coin from one side, there is even a third side and not until the other sides are heard, the story remain incomplete. Can I focus on my job now?

No you're getting the whole story wrong , she didn't go to accuse him , she was telling people behind his back that he demanded for sex before he can help her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by babavik: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Shameless man.
Why calling him shameless Man?
Is he in your dm too? grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
noisy45:

You see one good rule I have kept in life is I don't borrow women money I rather dash them the minimum I dash any woman which is 2k and it will never exceed 5k. See I have learnt a terrible lesson borrowing women money and trying to get them to pay back the money it's in there DNA to outsmart you with every moves either to pay that money with there body, or favour they have done to you in the past or slander you so that you can forget about collecting the money.

This post is very educative.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
angelfallz:
God bless you for that quote.

Amen.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

We know people like him. They talk tough outside, but they worship pussy like no tomorrow.

Ok.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by donMIG(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Just cant figure out these ppl n dia problem
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ObamaMessi: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
I'm coming to lick your dog's ass
Okay na
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ObamaMessi: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
you should come and lick my dog's ass
sharrap!
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ObamaMessi: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
so that u will continue molesting kids and robbing Nairalanders?
Can u stop me from doing it? Where is ur bastard foolish brother, FightToDeath? He suddenly became dumb.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Perfecttouchade: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:

Amen.

Thanks.
welcome brother
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by mogpet(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Another simp... go mk money and control women...thats what men do... woman no fit use 4k do shakara for me... something wey dem sef go enjoy.... if u can control ur sexual urge towards women, they will bow to u... its best u go de w4nk than u bcom a fool for a woman...
Idiot! I have money and can’t control a woman. I say it categorically that you are a woman wrapper. And I am not mincing words. I know your type that come out on SM to claim Boss. But behind your are nothing. Why should I control a woman wen they need all the pampering in the world to make them normal.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ObamaMessi: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
the Nairalander child I raped and infected with HIV is still fighting for his life
Bastard expose urself
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ObamaMessi: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
fight to death na my moniker . When I change device I use moniker in that device cool cool cool
Werey.coward.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ObamaMessi: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
show us your hiv test result if them born u well cool
Come and burn me na. u just dey there dey make mouth
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Kingcalls: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
mogpet:

Idiot! I have money and can’t control a woman. I say it categorically that you are a woman wrapper. And I am not mincing words. I know your type that come out on SM to claim Boss. But behind your are nothing. Why should I control a woman wen they need all the pampering in the world to make them normal.

U are as poor as a church rat cos men with real money control women... u are a bonified simp... and a kid... grow up first b4 we can have a real conversation...u are still a learner

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by kwaso2: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:
I hope nobody will abuse you.
Some things are not just adding up in your story. They said behind every rumour there is an element of truth.
A man is a man when he attain a particular stage nobody teaches him what to do, he makes meaningful decision with his life.
I use to have a neighbor then in Lagos who will sneak into my house to ask for favours. On a particular night she came she was in her nighties with no undies at all. I gave her what I could afford (not what she requested) and gave her a serious warning never to sneak into my house.
I am not claiming a saint but wisdom my dear brother. You would have been able to give her the little you could and warn her not to approach you again, she will dread you for life.
It's a man"s world already! Just move on please.
What foolish point are you even trying to make? Men like you are the biggest problem of Men

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Hiq0: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yes
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Femi8586(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
chatinent:
The hate tho.

Unu zukwanuike

Lol. People here know that you're a simp. A good one at that. A woman maltreated OP, yet you're still blaming him grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.