Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (46403 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by dontrulee: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:
A 27 year old divorced woman with 3 kids came to me to borrow N20,000 to add and pay house rent.

I told her I would give her money in a few weeks time when I get the money.

Last week, she came back from her nursery school teaching job and right from the door of my room, she started shouting " I cannot sell my body for money"

I asked her what happened and she claimed men wanted to sleep with her to give her the N20,000.

I consoled her and told her that some men like giving women such condition before they can help the women.

She answered that if I am among such men who sleep with women before helping them, I should tell her so she could forget about coming to me.

I said that I am not among such men and that I would give her the money when I get it.

She thanked me and left.

I have a male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with. It was the male neighbor who advised her to come to me because he is not working.

That my male neighbor started giving me attitude. He answered my greetings grudgingly.

I wanted to stop greeting him.

But then I observed that my next yard female neighbors also did the same. They stopped answering my greetings. That divorced woman is living with/near those female neighbors. Other males around were still friendly with me, except my next door male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with.

So i asked my male neighbor what the problem was because he and the females around were giving me attitude.

He said nothing at first.

Later, he said in a friendly manner that I should have respected myself and not asked the woman for sex, because when he started having sex with the woman, it was she who initiated the move, and not him.

He opened up to me that the woman has been telling people that I wanted to sleep with her for the money.

I was so shocked and ran to go and meet the woman, but he held me and said that the woman strongly warned him not to confront me if he wanted her to continue visiting him.

I told him the true situation of things and he said I should forget everything because she is "just a woman".

I wasn't having any of this, so I confronted her in the front of her female friends in her room.

She answered that she believed we misunderstood ourselves. She said am I not a man? Why must what I heard bother me.

Some males around said I should forget it because the society has given women weapon against men which is rape/sexual assault allegations, because even if women are lying against men, people would still believe the women.

They said that the best a man should do is to hope he is not falsely accused by a woman because there is nothing he can say that anyone would believe him.

Because the society believes a man always wants to have sex with every woman, therefore every accusation from women would be immediately believed.

I answered them that even if a person is a chronic thief who is well known as a thief, he would not keep quiet and just accept it when he is accused of stealing what he did not steal. He would shout and defend himself.

At least let them accused him of what he stole and not what he didn't steal.

They say I am a man and it is nothing to a man if a woman accused him of wanting to sleep with her. One girl there was telling me that there was nothing wrong in a man wanting to sleep with any woman. That there is nothing to be ashamed of as a man, if you have a desire to sleep with any woman.

Can you imagine that?

I believe the society should form a group to cater for men also.

So many black men were falsely accused by white women and were killed because no one cares for the male gender. You cannot just accept false accusations because you believe it is nothing since you are a man. What if you end up losing your life, freedom or happiness because of it?

Men are so ashamed to rise up and defend the male gender. But women always group together to defend a woman who is abused by a man.

Men would rather defend the female gender.

But know that if you are ashamed to defend a follow man against a woman who wants to destroy him, when your time comes, no one would defend you.

What goes around comes around.

Don't think that you are safe when other men are not safe.

Don't think that if a woman accused a man falsely and the man is being imprisoned or killed, that you cannot be a victim tommorow.

If you like abuse me.

You're still a boy, grow up.
Mind your business and you'll have peace of mind. Truth is people will always talk negatively or positively at your front or your back and people act based on what they hear about you from other people giving them a bias about you. Live your life and enjoy yourself, face your front!
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by KingOfTheDamned: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Syh ashawo

Your brains are not working.

Dirty thing
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by walkingshadow911: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Ashawo
lol, am still a virgin man
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by may320: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thread for Redpillers...... tongue
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ngwababe(f): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:

I give people benefits of doubt. What if the lady have a different story? Do you how many stories like this that we later found out the truth behind?
No matter what, I don't hear from one side and conclude. In fact, I will first look for the loopholes in your story, put myself in the other person's shoes, juxtapose the conditions and give my thoughts.
Besides, must you mention me?
You can just add your voice and face your front.
Thanks for your understanding.

I mentioned you because you gave a story a too. So the story you told, do you really want us to believe you without asking the lady involved?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
chioma134:

@OP, your story reminds me of another story I know of. A certain widow frequently visited a divorced male relative of mine. When she comes, she packs food items from his house. Her children attended schools where school fees were like 150k per term. She wasn't working. It was suspicious, but we didn't talk. Then one day, she came to complain to a relative that she can't sell her body for money. She had asked him for school fees for one of her kids and apparently, he asked for sex in return.

I didn't buy her story one bit. My response was, Madam, why are you always coming here? Did he force you to come? Is he responsible for your children now? You know he is in a relationship, so why do you come when his girlfriend is not around? If he asked for sex, you can say no, afterall, he didn't force you. And why leave your kids in schools you can't afford, only to turn around to blame others for your inability to pay school fees?

Seriously, I was pissed. Some men dey suffer, sha

Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Okhuadams:
oga move out of that face me I face you yard cos I perceive in my spirit that your fellow yard pple are planning you. Face me I face you na so their matter be

Thanks.

I will do that soon when my rent expires.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by galadima77(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jman06:

The most annoying ones are the guys who encourage such biases against their fellow men. They expect you to be a "real man" by sitting back and absorbing whatever bullsh1t thrown at you by the female gender. "Real men" kii them dia! I hate such men who always wanna form "real man" by taking sh1t from women with passion! They disgust me!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Semaj77:

I hope you didn't give her the money ?

No.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Badadvisor:

You're the Jesus Christ in your neighborhood really. You'd learn the hard way

My experience will help me in my subsequent dealings with people.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
obyrich:
The woman wants to lure you into sex with her.

Someone said maybe she was indirectly saying I should sleep with her and give her the money for free.

I don't know sha.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
ashawopikin:
anybody wey abuse u head no correct, you are on point

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
davicto:

Chairman abeg which area you dey stay, our own here na like 2500 them they charge...

That's on the lighter one..sincerely men need protection

Ok.

Men need to be protected also.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by mogpet(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
I don't even need any man to stand for me cos I know they are alot of simps loitering everywhere... if as a woman , u try me , I will give u the kind of treatment the Nazis gave the Jews and if any simp comes to her rescue, he will join her in the gas chamber .... the truth b say women look at face first b4 they disrespect u ... I no de pity dem cos they too don't pity men ... any woman that raises her voice at me , I will return it with a resounding slap on her face... go call police ... police no even fit do anything as long as u have money and connections... woman no de try me ooo and they know it.. I am very nice to women and very generous, but if u try take advantage, or try to form over familiarity, I will humble u... once a woman sees that u are a simp, she will drag u to her feet and step on u like a mat ...

For women to respect u , give them the FFK or Dino treatment...do u think Asari Dokubo , Nnamdi kanu , Nyesom Wike , fayose wife them fit try them?? They dare not mess with those men ... if Dino decides to date Tonto for a year, trust me , she go humble ...u will not hear peem... if he's done with her , u no go even know when dem matter end...thats cos women de look face... they only disrespect simps ... if FFK was a simp , he wud hv lost those kids and will never have access to them and will still b forced to b paying millions monthly in child support with insults from the woman on social media ... FFK spent millions on IVF and gender selection to hv male children he never had, and one broke bitch will want to claim the kids after spending over 30million on that alone... na only simps u fit play that wayo give
your kind go be woman wrapper. na your type go dey beg small girl make you just put prcik.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by musicwriter(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
AmujaIe:
I totally respect and agree with the spirit of these discussions.

For me, these are discussions that are to be had. Doesn't take anything away from the fact that the "African woman is God".

It's always a point one takes the opportunity to bang on about again and again. The African woman is God.

Furthermore, such refers to those that fit into the given criteria. As in, not all African women carry themselves in such regard, and as such, not all African women are 'God'. This thread talks to the demographic that doesn’t fit into the high place in our hearts and minds, the same high place that the universe has meant for the African woman.

That's it my brother. I wonder how many people understand what you just said.

Our very intelligent African ancestors already looked at nature and solved issues of misogyny by placing the African woman as God, and the result balanced out the male control hormone by having man respect the woman as divine. Respect for women then occurred naturally!!

When we say things like this on Nairaland, people have no clue what we're talking about because we end up speaking in high terms, totally out of reach of what many of us can commonly related to, all because our true African self consciousness have been beaten out of our brains through so called education.

I overhead Ngozi Adichie the other day talking, and I was like "do you know it was white people that disrespected women in ancient time? Do you know it was them that infected men with disrespect for women?" In ancient time, European men never regarded women as human beings. In fact, one Bishop or Pope was reputed as saying "its a curse to be a woman" And they spread this misogynistic ideology through Christianity all over the world. Its ironic how they made a U-turn and began respecting women, while leaving us with Christianity
and foreign culture which have us demean women.

It's a pity that Africans have no idea where we're coming from and what we're missing.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Aaron12:
Alaye don't give her that money before she will accuse you of what you didn't do.

Ok.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
OP too kind.. if it's me I will use the 20k to host my airforce friends and drop another 20k for damage infliction on the woman and all those stupid males trying to defend her stupid actions. When they all come out after 4 days with bent waist and backs nobody go tell them to gimme chance.. I hate stupid people angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
That your neighbor is a big simp for believing that woman, and for giving you attitude based on the opinion of a woman. THAT YOUR NEIGHBOUR IS NOT A MAN AND YOU SHOULD NOT ASSOCIATE WITH HIM.

My neighbor is someone who believes that a man should not condescend himself because of woman.

But he was quick to believe the woman.

Now he has denied that he was giving me attitude because of the woman.

He said I read meaning to his behavior but it is not what I thought it was.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by fof1: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:
A 27 year old divorced woman with 3 kids came to me to borrow N20,000 to add and pay house rent.

I told her I would give her money in a few weeks time when I get the money.

Last week, she came back from her nursery school teaching job and right from the door of my room, she started shouting " I cannot sell my body for money"

I asked her what happened and she claimed men wanted to sleep with her to give her the N20,000.

I consoled her and told her that some men like giving women such condition before they can help the women.

She answered that if I am among such men who sleep with women before helping them, I should tell her so she could forget about coming to me.

I said that I am not among such men and that I would give her the money when I get it.

She thanked me and left.

I have a male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with. It was the male neighbor who advised her to come to me because he is not working.

That my male neighbor started giving me attitude. He answered my greetings grudgingly.

I wanted to stop greeting him.

But then I observed that my next yard female neighbors also did the same. They stopped answering my greetings. That divorced woman is living with/near those female neighbors. Other males around were still friendly with me, except my next door male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with.

So i asked my male neighbor what the problem was because he and the females around were giving me attitude.

He said nothing at first.

Later, he said in a friendly manner that I should have respected myself and not asked the woman for sex, because when he started having sex with the woman, it was she who initiated the move, and not him.

He opened up to me that the woman has been telling people that I wanted to sleep with her for the money.

I was so shocked and ran to go and meet the woman, but he held me and said that the woman strongly warned him not to confront me if he wanted her to continue visiting him.

I told him the true situation of things and he said I should forget everything because she is "just a woman".

I wasn't having any of this, so I confronted her in the front of her female friends in her room.

She answered that she believed we misunderstood ourselves. She said am I not a man? Why must what I heard bother me.

Some males around said I should forget it because the society has given women weapon against men which is rape/sexual assault allegations, because even if women are lying against men, people would still believe the women.

They said that the best a man should do is to hope he is not falsely accused by a woman because there is nothing he can say that anyone would believe him.

Because the society believes a man always wants to have sex with every woman, therefore every accusation from women would be immediately believed.

I answered them that even if a person is a chronic thief who is well known as a thief, he would not keep quiet and just accept it when he is accused of stealing what he did not steal. He would shout and defend himself.

At least let them accused him of what he stole and not what he didn't steal.

They say I am a man and it is nothing to a man if a woman accused him of wanting to sleep with her. One girl there was telling me that there was nothing wrong in a man wanting to sleep with any woman. That there is nothing to be ashamed of as a man, if you have a desire to sleep with any woman.

Can you imagine that?

I believe the society should form a group to cater for men also.

So many black men were falsely accused by white women and were killed because no one cares for the male gender. You cannot just accept false accusations because you believe it is nothing since you are a man. What if you end up losing your life, freedom or happiness because of it?

Men are so ashamed to rise up and defend the male gender. But women always group together to defend a woman who is abused by a man.

Men would rather defend the female gender.

But know that if you are ashamed to defend a follow man against a woman who wants to destroy him, when your time comes, no one would defend you.

What goes around comes around.

Don't think that you are safe when other men are not safe.

Don't think that if a woman accused a man falsely and the man is being imprisoned or killed, that you cannot be a victim tommorow.
If you like abuse me.

Rubbish Lengthy Write up for Cover up... Pls be Sincere with yourself and do the Needful. Show True Care and Support to anybody in Need.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by mogpet(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
killmods:
OP too kind.. if it's me I will use the 20k to host my airforce friends and drop another 20k for damage infliction on the woman and all those stupid males trying to defend her stupid actions. When they all come out after 4 days with bent waist and backs nobody go tell them to gimme chance.. I hate stupid people angry
thank God it is not you.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bubblewitch:
Never ever allow your female neighbor to enter your apartment. Secondly, let your dealing be made public or better still through texts so that you can have receipts

Ok.

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
AlphaAlex:
I would advise you to stop talking to all the men and women in that compound if possible move out , that dude you call your neighbour can kill you because of that smelling woman he is having sex with, Look at the way he believed her without A word of doubt my guy try move out of that place before she go lie another lie out for your head , some women are terrible and it is simps like those men in your compound that encourage their foolish behaviour better leave that place or Quit talking to them . God has opened your eyes to what is coming in the future... some women are just terrible people walllahi

Thanks Sir.

I need to be very careful with them before they think of doing me evil.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by cezarman(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
chatinent:
The hate tho.

Unu zukwanuike

You're part of the problem Op is complaining about.

You didn't even see anything wrong in the damage that useless woman did to the Op's image.

Nyash licker.

RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by DroppingLiquid: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:

My neighbor is someone who believes that a man should not condescend himself because of woman.

But he was quick to believe the woman.

Now he has denied that he was giving me attitude because of the woman.

He said I read meaning to his behavior but it is not what I thought it was.

We know people like him. They talk tough outside, but they worship pussy like no tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Felimax(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
ngwababe:

I mentioned you because you gave a story a too. So the story you told, do you really want us to believe you without asking the lady involved?
It's not a must for you to believe. I only want him to know that sometimes applying some principle can be a life saver.
Ok, madam, I don't have 20k to give you if you had requested last week or month probably I would have been able to help but that you may not go empty since it's your first time asking please manage this 200 naira or anything in your capacity. She will be angry or not but she will still go believing that if you have you will help.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Kingcalls: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
mogpet:

your kind go be woman wrapper. na your type go dey beg small girl make you just put prcik.

Another simp... go mk money and control women...thats what men do... woman no fit use 4k do shakara for me... something wey dem sef go enjoy.... if u can control ur sexual urge towards women, they will bow to u... its best u go de w4nk than u bcom a fool for a woman...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
mogpet:

thank God it is not you.
Thank God oo
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by chukwudi06(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Make sure you did not give the woman that 20k, that is the essence of all these campaign. She will blackmail you immediately and avoid such irresponsible woman.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by babavik: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
lozanni:

This was part of the reason, when I was still single, I did not encourage any form of closeness with females living around me. I would often say 'hello' and move away at once; this lifestyle resulted in my being nicknamed 'Mind your business' by many of those ladies.
I did not, and still do not, have time for 'this person said' and 'that person said' form of silly gossip or quarrels and this gave me peace of mind unending.
Exactly my type of life. I lived in a house for a year and six months, it was only the landlord that knew my name.
Just greet and pass

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by HilcomTech(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
tnerro1:
Be straight

If you want to help , help
If you don’t want to help say it immediately

When you start saying come today come next week, she will think you have hidden motives and you want her to decode what you want.

You are very correct.

Cc: lecturer50
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ObamaMessi: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
This nice thread has Been hijacked by homosexuals
Chibudollar, Anny505(m), BigCowH0rn, ruggedboych, ObamaMessi And am afraid they will soon eat me up
I just dey laugh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.