Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (46489 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Perfecttouchade: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:
A 27 year old divorced woman with 3 kids came to me to borrow N20,000 to add and pay house rent.

I told her I would give her money in a few weeks time when I get the money.

Last week, she came back from her nursery school teaching job and right from the door of my room, she started shouting " I cannot sell my body for money"

I asked her what happened and she claimed men wanted to sleep with her to give her the N20,000.

I consoled her and told her that some men like giving women such condition before they can help the women.

She answered that if I am among such men who sleep with women before helping them, I should tell her so she could forget about coming to me.

I said that I am not among such men and that I would give her the money when I get it.

She thanked me and left.

I have a male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with. It was the male neighbor who advised her to come to me because he is not working.

That my male neighbor started giving me attitude. He answered my greetings grudgingly.

I wanted to stop greeting him.

But then I observed that my next yard female neighbors also did the same. They stopped answering my greetings. That divorced woman is living with/near those female neighbors. Other males around were still friendly with me, except my next door male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with.

So i asked my male neighbor what the problem was because he and the females around were giving me attitude.

He said nothing at first.

Later, he said in a friendly manner that I should have respected myself and not asked the woman for sex, because when he started having sex with the woman, it was she who initiated the move, and not him.

He opened up to me that the woman has been telling people that I wanted to sleep with her for the money.

I was so shocked and ran to go and meet the woman, but he held me and said that the woman strongly warned him not to confront me if he wanted her to continue visiting him.

I told him the true situation of things and he said I should forget everything because she is "just a woman".

I wasn't having any of this, so I confronted her in the front of her female friends in her room.

She answered that she believed we misunderstood ourselves. She said am I not a man? Why must what I heard bother me.

Some males around said I should forget it because the society has given women weapon against men which is rape/sexual assault allegations, because even if women are lying against men, people would still believe the women.

They said that the best a man should do is to hope he is not falsely accused by a woman because there is nothing he can say that anyone would believe him.

Because the society believes a man always wants to have sex with every woman, therefore every accusation from women would be immediately believed.

I answered them that even if a person is a chronic thief who is well known as a thief, he would not keep quiet and just accept it when he is accused of stealing what he did not steal. He would shout and defend himself.

At least let them accused him of what he stole and not what he didn't steal.

They say I am a man and it is nothing to a man if a woman accused him of wanting to sleep with her. One girl there was telling me that there was nothing wrong in a man wanting to sleep with any woman. That there is nothing to be ashamed of as a man, if you have a desire to sleep with any woman.

Can you imagine that?

I believe the society should form a group to cater for men also.

So many black men were falsely accused by white women and were killed because no one cares for the male gender. You cannot just accept false accusations because you believe it is nothing since you are a man. What if you end up losing your life, freedom or happiness because of it?

Men are so ashamed to rise up and defend the male gender. But women always group together to defend a woman who is abused by a man.

Men would rather defend the female gender.

But know that if you are ashamed to defend a follow man against a woman who wants to destroy him, when your time comes, no one would defend you.

What goes around comes around.

Don't think that you are safe when other men are not safe.

Don't think that if a woman accused a man falsely and the man is being imprisoned or killed, that you cannot be a victim tommorow.

If you like abuse me.
wow , I'm speechless reading this because these type of women are very much out there ...it is well bro, I understand that feeling, understand that truth always prevail..it is well with u bro ...

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by KingOfTheDamned: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:
I hope nobody will abuse you.
Some things are not just adding up in your story. They said behind every rumour there is an element of truth.
A man is a man when he attain a particular stage nobody teaches him what to do, he makes meaningful decision with his life.
I use to have a neighbor then in Lagos who will sneak into my house to ask for favours. On a particular night she came she was in her nighties with no undies at all. I gave her what I could afford (not what she requested) and gave her a serious warning never to sneak into my house.
I am not claiming a saint but wisdom my dear brother. You would have been able to give her the little you could and warn her not to approach you again, she will dread you for life.
It's a man"s world already! Just move on please.

I like your no holds bared, disciplined approach. I am like this too.. women wrinkly notice I am not a man whose penis controls him hence they always quickly comport themselves around me.

When you allow certain boundaries to be crossed due to gender biases then don't complain when these ladies exploit same to hurt you.

Well done comrade

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by angelfallz(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2022
The bolded,
where does such nonsense happen?

Telegram234:
Thegidredpiller food is ready
well truth be told.
Even in marriage issues settling, people tends to hear from the wife more than the husband.
They push the whole blame to the husband, even if the wife is caught cheating, the husband will be at blame. They push the whole blame to the husband, even if the wife is caught cheating, the husband will be at blame.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Ilaumoh(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2022
Honestly is high time we create a BOY CHILD MATHERS MOVEMENT or we will soon take the backwards seat ooo

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Mayeldah(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Op pack comot for that compound for your sanity sake.

Living in face me I slap you compound is demeaning.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by KingOfTheDamned: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
This is why I dissociate myself from anything involving the evil gender except sex. Even the sex sef, I always try as much as I can to make it transactional. Everybody around me knows I don't do favors to women and don't expect any from them. The moment you do favors for them, you unintentionally create room for their evil manipulations. Vaginarians in my neighborhood know better not to ask for ordinary lift from me. I don't stop to talk or discuss anything with them and hardly accept greetings from them. He who is endangered should be wise enough not to put himself in tight situations. If you had been minding your business in that your compound, the daughter of Jezebel couldn't have had the guts to say shit about you.

Kai .. I am so proud to be a red pillar and meet , sound intelligent , awesome disciplined comrades like yourself sir.

People like ypu make the struggle worth while. You are a real man..

Bless you comrade

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by angelfallz(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2022
but he was minding his own business when the woman approached him for help
Truvelisback:
Frowning like Abacha got me laughing. That guy has Sissy attitude. And i hate guys are that way, who doesn't mind their business.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by angelfallz(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2022
from what/who?
omolasho:
God save us men
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by KingOfTheDamned: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This is how good men are easily turned to bad men angry. I think it's high time men should start standing up for their fellow men.

Unfortunately ther are too many simps ..

My useless bastard boss for example is a billionaire . Who will rather buy his whòres flats is foreshore Osborne estate ikoyi at 240 million than invest 100k in a young man who wants to start a small business.

These Simps out number us Unfortunately. Either way Aluta continua comrade

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by mozona(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2022
for me oo after all this, that woman will not receive dime from me again.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by FanOfMyself: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2022
I will find time to narrate what transpired between me and a girl whom I saved her life and who happens to be a flatmate. I am convinced that an average girl (maybe it's only Nigerian girls) feels entitled. Everything I will write will be nothing but the truth. It's going to be a long read tho.

13 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by FreeStuffsNG: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:
A 27 year old divorced woman with 3 kids came to me to borrow N20,000 to add and pay house rent.

Last week, she came back from her nursery school teaching job and right from the door of my room, she started shouting " I cannot sell my body for money"

I asked her what happened and she claimed men wanted to sleep with her to give her the N20,000.

I consoled her and told her that some men like giving women such condition before they can help the women.

She answered that if I am among such men who sleep with women before helping them, I should tell her so she could forget about coming to me.

I said that I am not among such men and that I would give her the money when I get it.

She thanked me and left.

I have a male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with. It was the male neighbor who advised her to come to me because he is not working.

That my male neighbor started giving me attitude. He answered my greetings grudgingly.

But then I observed that my next yard female neighbors also did the same. They stopped answering my greetings. That divorced woman is living with/near those female neighbors. Other males around were still friendly with me, except my next door male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with.

So i asked my male neighbor what the problem was because he and the females around were giving me attitude.

Later, he said in a friendly manner that I should have respected myself and not asked the woman for sex, because when he started having sex with the woman, it was she who initiated the move, and not him.

He opened up to me that the woman has been telling people that I wanted to sleep with her for the money.

I was so shocked and ran to go and meet the woman, but he held me and said that the woman strongly warned him not to confront me if he wanted her to continue visiting him.

I told him the true situation of things and he said I should forget everything because she is "just a woman".

I wasn't having any of this, so I confronted her in the front of her female friends in her room.

She answered that she believed we misunderstood ourselves. She said am I not a man? Why must what I heard bother me.

Some males around said I should forget it because the society has given women weapon against men which is rape/sexual assault allegations, because even if women are lying against men, people would still believe the women.

They said that the best a man should do is to hope he is not falsely accused by a woman because there is nothing he can say that anyone would believe him.

Because the society believes a man always wants to have sex with every woman, therefore every accusation from women would be immediately believed.

I answered them that even if a person is a chronic thief who is well known as a thief, he would not keep quiet and just accept it when he is accused of stealing what he did not steal. He would shout and defend himself.

They say I am a man and it is nothing to a man if a woman accused him of wanting to sleep with her. One girl there was telling me that there was nothing wrong in a man wanting to sleep with any woman. That there is nothing to be ashamed of as a man, if you have a desire to sleep with any woman.

Can you imagine that?

So many black men were falsely accused by white women and were killed because no one cares for the male gender. You cannot just accept false accusations because you believe it is nothing since you are a man. What if you end up losing your life, freedom or happiness because of it?

Men are so ashamed to rise up and defend the male gender. But women always group together to defend a woman who is abused by a man.

But know that if you are ashamed to defend a follow man against a woman who wants to destroy him, when your time comes, no one would defend you.

Don't think that if a woman accused a man falsely and the man is being imprisoned or killed, that you cannot be a victim tommorow.

If you like abuse me.
Ghosh!!! Which kind of folks do you surround yourself with like this shocked
In life, 2 things make you: books you read and the kind of people who surround you. You need to get out of that place or just limit your interaction to the least possible.
God!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2022
I am saying this as a lady - After the false accusation, DON'T GIVE HER A PENNY.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by KingOfTheDamned: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
bummyla:
So sad Bros! One of the problems I am having in my marriage is because I am a very tall and huge guy, marrying an average tall, very slim lady, who has a baby face. Everybody believes everything she says about, because of the huge gap in strength! But thank God she is not a good liar, the few times, I had to defend myself, people were screaming, and once she starts crying! Case close, she wins again.

Men are endangered species!

I feel your pain comrade. Take solace in the fact that you are not alone. Unitedly we stand and pray for each other daily.

Be strong comrade

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by seanwilliam(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

grin
You always try to appear intelligent and civil but you are not an inch close to either of them..

A man is complaining of what can be tagged in law as Defamation and you call it Hate.. shame on you Kid and I feel so sorry for anybody within your reach that may look up to you, it is better such a person look up to Buhari cos he would offer him or her more intellectually and logically..

Run along little Man..
which of the Buhari bro ? Buhari apc? Baba no go there atall grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by VIKTO83(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
In a virtual world women go to nice guys because of how well they can be treated.
But in d real world women fall for beasts. They live the hard guys.
The guy sniffing chunks into her is jobless. She likes him like that. They will love men that beat them and treat them rough and maybe at d end give them some money to shut them up. U can't see them frame such lies against such men because d society already see them as low lives.
But to d good guys who will give them cheap publicity, they will try to smear them knowing u will be crying like a baby just d way u are crying now.
But for me I prefer to live in d virtual setting because women are evil but senseless when it comes to sex and self esteem.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Godada:

This is an interesting write up but based on the setting, it's instructive to note the calibre of people involved: low lives. Face me I face you kind of setting.

The mental intelligence of the people involved is low and limited. Why? Accusations cannot be made based on assumptions.

What is wrong here is a case of slander. An appropriate course of legal action should be pursued by the guy in question.

It's asinine to assume a man who wants to help you wants to screw you. While the lady is busy working in Chevron, she wants to get paid in Total. That's tells the calibre of people at play here.

Anyway case it's obvious society favors the women and also kids. You have a marital tussle, custody of kids is given to the woman.

There is war in the land, women and kids are given consideration. A woman slaps a man, if he hits back, he is called unprintable names.

Lots of women knows this and exploits it to their best advantage.

So it's left for men is to rise up to the challenge that awaits them.

The society favors women.

How is asinine to assume that a man that wants to help you wants to screw you too? Do you know how many experiences I have under my belt with this particular topic?

Are you talking about Nigerian men? Calling anyone foolish for assuming that of Nigerian men is just absurd. 90 percent of them do not give things for free without wanting your body and you know it. Any man that will quote me for this knows it.

You lot can’t even pretend.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by BigBashiru: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Another thread for males to whine and nag as usual.

I can also create a thread about how I have been scammed by males or disrespected by males for no reason other than because I am female and conclude that men are scammers and rude/mannerless people.
I can decide that all men are thieves and armed robbers and kidnappers and just because 90% of these crimes are committed by males.

Na men dey cause problem for this world pass women but they are the ones endlessly complaining of women.

Men cause more of violent problems. But women create equivalently dangerous problems that are oven not violent but have the end effects of violence e.g.

Screwing men in divorce courts.
Becoming baby mamas
Telling men I do/ I want when they don't really mean it
Jumping from man to man in search of the best man (men are guilty of this too)
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by money121(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:

She thanked me and left.

Can you imagine that?

If you like abuse me.

The future is female that's how one of them scam me of my hard earned money 2m+

SEE FACE OF SERIAL FRAUDSTER ON Nairaland SEE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/87

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by seanwilliam(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2022
FanOfMyself:
I will find time to narrate what transpired between me and a girl whom I saved her life and who happens to be a flatmate. I am convinced that an average girl (maybe it's only Nigerian girls) feels entitled. Everything I will write will be nothing but the truth. It's going to be a long read tho.
Cc me when you do pls
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by blackgold2018(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:
Some things are not just adding up in your story. They said behind every rumour there is an element of truth.
A man is a man when he attain a particular stage nobody teaches him what to do, he makes meaningful decision with his life.
I use to have a neighbor then in Lagos who will sneak into my house to ask for favours. On a particular night she came she was in her nighties with no undies at all. I gave her what I could afford (not what she requested) and gave her a serious warning never to sneak into my house.
I am not claiming a saint but wisdom my dear brother. You would have been able to give her the little you could and warn her not to approach you again, she will dread you for life.
wisdom.
He must have giving out indirect vibe to the lady
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by angelfallz(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
The bolded,
You never jam.
Do you know that a man was sentenced to prison because a woman falsely accused him of raping her? What was her evidence? She told the court that she saw his face in her dream. And the honourable court sentenced him to prison based on a dream!
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/new-trial-man-jailed-28-years-dream-rape-claim-article-1.2469667

Go and search for innocence project, you would read stories eh!

Godada:

This is an interesting write up but based on the setting, it's instructive to note the calibre of people involved: low lives. Face me I face you kind of setting.

The mental intelligence of the people involved is low and limited. Why? Accusations cannot be made based on assumptions.

What is wrong here is a case of slander. An appropriate course of legal action should be pursued by the guy in question.

It's asinine to assume a man who wants to help you wants to screw you. While the lady is busy working in Chevron, she wants to get paid in Total. That's tells the calibre of people at play here.

Anyway case it's obvious society favors the women and also kids. You have a marital tussle, custody of kids is given to the woman.

There is war in the land, women and kids are given consideration. A woman slaps a man, if he hits back, he is called unprintable names.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by BillionKnights: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:
That's the wisdom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Your story made me remember something that happened 4years ago.
There's this lady that's so down to Earth. She doesn't believe in God and religion. She was trying to be "friends with me" because she sees me as a very beautiful soul.

One-day,a guy who has make advances on her in the past went and was telling fellow men in a beer parlour that i have been screwing her siince and that's why she's always all over me all the time. All the Guys believed him.

The only savior i had was when the girl heard the rumors before me and knowing fully well it was all lies, she confronted the people involved and simply told them that " She Wished That I Liked Her That Much To The Extent Of Having Sex With Her".

The story long shaaa

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Modenzy: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
This is why I dissociate myself from anything involving the evil gender except sex. Even the sex sef, I always try as much as I can to make it transactional. Everybody around me knows I don't do favors to women and don't expect any from them. The moment you do favors for them, you unintentionally create room for their evil manipulations. Vaginarians in my neighborhood know better not to ask for ordinary lift from me. I don't stop to talk or discuss anything with them and hardly accept greetings from them. He who is endangered should be wise enough not to put himself in tight situations. If you had been minding your business in that your compound, the daughter of Jezebel couldn't have had the guts to say shit about you.

senior man.
Respect sir

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Fr33born(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:

Oga go and sit down for one corner jare.

What didn't add up in his story? point it out.
In fact, it's people like you the OP is referring to. Someone like you would believe and defend the accuser without trying to find out the truth. Someone like you will never fight for your fellow man when it's against a woman.
And everyone have to behave like you nah. The all knowing... JBFHBJBKJBJGJBF

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Adlac(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
I don't even need any man to stand for me cos I know they are alot of simps loitering everywhere... if as a woman , u try me , I will give u the kind of treatment the Nazis gave the Jews and if any simp comes to her rescue, he will join her in the gas chamber .... the truth b say women look at face first b4 they disrespect u ... I no de pity dem cos they too don't pity men ... any woman that raises her voice at me , I will return it with a resounding slap on her face... go call police ... police no even fit do anything as long as u have money and connections... woman no de try me ooo and they know it.. I am very nice to women and very generous, but if u try take advantage, or try to form over familiarity, I will humble u... once a woman sees that u are a simp, she will drag u to her feet and step on u like a mat ...

For women to respect u , give them the FFK or Dino treatment...do u think Asari Dokubo , Nnamdi kanu , Nyesom Wike , fayose wife them fit try them?? They dare not mess with those men ... if Dino decides to date Tonto for a year, trust me , she go humble ...u will not hear peem... if he's done with her , u no go even know when dem matter end...thats cos women de look face... they only disrespect simps ... if FFK was a simp , he wud hv lost those kids and will never have access to them and will still b forced to b paying millions monthly in child support with insults from the woman on social media ... FFK spent millions on IVF and gender selection to hv male children he never had, and one broke bitch will want to claim the kids after spending over 30million on that alone... na only simps u fit play that wayo give

Thanks for this enlightmen, I just know the reason FFK Is holding to this children.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by eneazi(f): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2022
I'm surrounded by good men, and it breaks my heart when i read things like this, about a woman trying to dent a man's name and sees nothing wrong with it.

The biased law in the society contributes immensely to this, these women know the arsenal placed in their hands and most times use it to their advantage, bringing down good men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by spartan117(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:
The bolded is a very foolish statement.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Fr33born(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

This is how simps reason

You can imagine. Even when according to the story, the woman didn't deny saying it when she was confronted, the mumu is still defending the woman.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by udemzyudex(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Godada:

This is not about face me I face you ooo,this is about the type of society we live in, whether in a rich environment or not,most people believe whatever a woman says first then expect you to defend yourself , that's if you're even given the chance to do so.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:

Is the bolded not the same thing he's complaining about?

He was trying to help and the lady in question was pained because he didn't give her the cash on time and then went on to spread rumors.

The idea of she going to the front of his room to scream about not selling her body for money was only an attempt to let fellow neighbors know that the nonsense she has been telling them is true.

As someone commented up there, these sort of tings happen in Face me I face you houses were there are no clear boundaries and everyone is in the other person's business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.