Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (46494 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Clinghton: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is they main reason why I have very few friends, they rest are hello friends.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Felimax(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Semaj77:

No you're getting the whole story wrong , she didn't go to accuse him , she was telling people behind his back that he demanded for sex before he can help her

Last week, she came back from her nursery school teaching job and right from the door of my room, she started shouting " I cannot sell my body for money"

I asked her what happened and she claimed men wanted to sleep with her to give her the N20,000.

I consoled her and told her that some men like giving women such condition before they can help the women.

She answered that if I am among such men who sleep with women before helping them, I should tell her so she could forget about coming to me.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Munzy14(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:
I forgot to mention that I told the people around that there are women who are willing to come to my house because of the food, the chicken and all.

When I bought the biggest vitaform for N95,000, there was a girl who came just because of that foam, the first day I bought it.

Where I am staying, there are so many girls in hotels around, tall, fair/dark and beautiful girls whom people pay as low as N2,000 to have sex with.

If I were that pressed, would I give a divorced woman N20,000 just to have sex with her?

I would have rather paid at most N5,000 to sleep with a more beautiful and young girl than pay N20,000 for a divorced woman with kids.

My neighbor use to bring a girl and spent the night with her, after which he would pay her as low as N5,000 according to what he told me.

To have sex is not even costly.

Although I am not into sex stuff.

Maybe the reason I don't like sex much is that it is cheap and easy to get it. We don't like what is common and cheap.
Relocate from the place you are living now...Their is envy and hatred brewing against you..Do that fast before you get caught up in a mess...

Those low fools have marked you as a cash cow...Imagine a foolish guy sending a fool he is banging to come and borrow from you and they conspired to blackmail you...Damn! Which kind public yard you dey so..

Number one rule of the life, never bleep anyone in that environment. E go finish your respect.

Don't borrow.

Then, your neighbours are working hard to spoil your reputation which matters most in your existence..

By confronting the lady, you have turned her dirty plans for you against her, hehehehe she is deadlier now than a king cobra.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by kingsceedon(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:
I forgot to mention that I told the people around that there are women who are willing to come to my house because of the food, the chicken and all.

When I bought the biggest vitaform for N95,000, there was a girl who came just because of that foam, the first day I bought it.

Where I am staying, there are so many girls in hotels around, tall, fair/dark and beautiful girls whom people pay as low as N2,000 to have sex with.

If I were that pressed, would I give a divorced woman N20,000 just to have sex with her?

I would have rather paid at most N5,000 to sleep with a more beautiful and young girl than pay N20,000 for a divorced woman with kids.

My neighbor use to bring a girl and spent the night with her, after which he would pay her as low as N5,000 according to what he told me.

Maybe the reason I don't like sex much is that it is cheap and easy to get it. We don't like what is common and cheap.

Op don't bother yourself anymore, if nobody believes you, I do believe you, those holes are nothing but a traitors, keep your precious DICK in one place ooo if you want to live longer, a word is a enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by mogpet(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are as poor as a church rat cos men with real money control women... u are a bonified simp... and a kid... grow up first b4 we can have a real conversation...u are still a learner
That is your problem. You can call men only u. Speak for yourself and say that “ you have money so you control women. Which I even doubt you have. You will still be the woman wrapper that you are.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
kingsceedon:

Op don't bother yourself anymore, if nobody believes you, I do believe you, those holes are nothing but a traitors, keep your precious DICK in one place ooo if you want to live longer, a word is a enough for the wise
Thanks.

That is a good advice.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by TheMostComplex1: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
I don't even need any man to stand for me cos I know they are alot of simps loitering everywhere... if as a woman , u try me , I will give u the kind of treatment the Nazis gave the Jews and if any simp comes to her rescue, he will join her in the gas chamber .... the truth b say women look at face first b4 they disrespect u ... I no de pity dem cos they too don't pity men ... any woman that raises her voice at me , I will return it with a resounding slap on her face... go call police ... police no even fit do anything as long as u have money and connections... woman no de try me ooo and they know it.. I am very nice to women and very generous, but if u try take advantage, or try to form over familiarity, I will humble u... once a woman sees that u are a simp, she will drag u to her feet and step on u like a mat ...

For women to respect u , give them the FFK or Dino treatment...do u think Asari Dokubo , Nnamdi kanu , Nyesom Wike , fayose wife them fit try them?? They dare not mess with those men ... if Dino decides to date Tonto for a year, trust me , she go humble ...u will not hear peem... if he's done with her , u no go even know when dem matter end...thats cos women de look face... they only disrespect simps ... if FFK was a simp , he wud hv lost those kids and will never have access to them and will still b forced to b paying millions monthly in child support with insults from the woman on social media ... FFK spent millions on IVF and gender selection to hv male children he never had, and one broke bitch will want to claim the kids after spending over 30million on that alone... na only simps u fit play that wayo give

Chia Bro what's 30m compared to what the woman went during before getting pregnant, during pregnant & birth of the children. Ask medical practitioners & if it's any of your relatives that's mother of FFK's 4 sons I tell you that you can never sound & write in this manner. May our person not experience what FFK's estranged woman is going through.

Going through IVF is life threatening
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Relocate from the place you are living now...Their is envy and hatred brewing against you..Do that fast before you get caught up in a mess...

Those low fools have marked you as a cash cow...Imagine a foolish guy sending a fool he is banging to come and borrow from you and they conspired to blackmail you...Damn! Which kind public yard you dey so..

Number one rule of the life, never bleep anyone in that environment. E go finish your respect.

Don't borrow.

Then, your neighbours are working hard to spoil your reputation which matters most in your existence..

By confronting the lady, you have turned her dirty plans for you against her, hehehehe she is deadlier now than a king cobra.

Ok.

Thanks. I will soon relocate when my rent is due.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by mogpet(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheMostComplex1:

Chia Bro what's 30m compared to what the woman went during before getting pregnant, during pregnant & birth of the children. Ask medical practitioners & if it's any of your relatives that's mother of FFK's 4 sons I tell you that you can never sound & write in this manner. May our person not experience what FFK's estranged woman is going through.

Bro leave that guy to his senselessness. He is mentioning names of people who are living their lives. The guy doesn’t stand for anything.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Femi8586(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
ivolt:

If you can't see the hate then you are as unintelligent as the OP who wants to
assist a random stranger with 20K.

Does he not have a mother, brothers and relatives in need of even 5K to eat?

Intelligent one, pls point out the hate. If the reverse was the case, would you still call it hate? Definitely not. Why?, because you're a simp. People like you always see nothing wrong with it when a woman maltreats a man, but if he retaliates or complains, you will turn to women defender.

And how did you come to conclusion he doesn't take care of his mother, brothers and sisters? What an unintelligent excuse.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by sisisioge: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hope you wont be giving her the money again....she no well.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ivolt: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Femi8586:

Intelligent one, pls point out the hate. If the reverse was the case, would you still call it hate?
If you are really that blind then you should know that blaming all women for a problem he has with particular
woman can only have come from a position of hate and unintelligence.

If reverse was the case, I would consider the complaining woman to be hateful and dumb for engaging
in gender war because she lost out in a deceitful scheme with just one man.

Definitely not. Why?, because you're a simp. People like you always see nothing wrong with it when a woman maltreats a man, but if he retaliates or complains, you will turn to women defender.
You are just another dull boy who believes he has figured out life because
he learn from some other dull and struggling internet boys.
You still have a lot to learn.

And how did you come to conclusion he doesn't take care of his mother, brothers and sisters? What an unintelligent excuse.
Does everything have to be spelt out for you.
Because he finds it hard raising ordinary 20K!
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Fantazy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
So are you still giving her the money when u get?
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by jimmynauty: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:

Maybe the reason I don't like sex much is that it is cheap and easy to get it. We don't like what ihs common and cheap.

Truly chipit

Maka avoid noonsengs
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Kingcalls: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheMostComplex1:

Storý...another simp that has ben configured thru manipulations

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by SilvanusII(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
I'm not sure I wouldn't have given her a terrible slap and demanded that money there and then, going so far to involve the police. I would defend women anywhere because men act like animals, but when women act entitled because they are women, they need to be taught lessons
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

I laughed when he was happy he bought bed for 95000 naira. He is definitely living among low lives. That's why they reason in such low way. I'm sure they're lots of illiterates amongst them.

Yes. I bought it and I am happy about it.

It was actually sold for N120,000 and I bought it at the last price for N95,000.

I don't pretend to be what I am not.

Go and buy your own if you can.

I don't pretend to be what I am not online.

It is people like you who abuse others to make it appear you are better financially or otherwise, when actually you are nothing.

You can continue your pretence.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
What the man told u abt the woman, might not be true. The man might have said so perhaps, he felt u would be a barrier to him from not having sex with her.
But,the woman doesn't denial it now..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Federalofficia(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
You later borrow am the money ?
lecturer50:
A 27 year old divorced woman with 3 kids came to me to borrow N20,000 to add and pay house rent.

I told her I would give her money in a few weeks time when I get the money.

Last week, she came back from her nursery school teaching job and right from the door of my room, she started shouting " I cannot sell my body for money"

I asked her what happened and she claimed men wanted to sleep with her to give her the N20,000.

I consoled her and told her that some men like giving women such condition before they can help the women.

She answered that if I am among such men who sleep with women before helping them, I should tell her so she could forget about coming to me.

I said that I am not among such men and that I would give her the money when I get it.

She thanked me and left.

I have a male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with. It was the male neighbor who advised her to come to me because he is not working.

That my male neighbor started giving me attitude. He answered my greetings grudgingly.

I wanted to stop greeting him.

But then I observed that my next yard female neighbors also did the same. They stopped answering my greetings. That divorced woman is living with/near those female neighbors. Other males around were still friendly with me, except my next door male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with.

So i asked my male neighbor what the problem was because he and the females around were giving me attitude.

He said nothing at first.

Later, he said in a friendly manner that I should have respected myself and not asked the woman for sex, because when he started having sex with the woman, it was she who initiated the move, and not him.

He opened up to me that the woman has been telling people that I wanted to sleep with her for the money.

I was so shocked and ran to go and meet the woman, but he held me and said that the woman strongly warned him not to confront me if he wanted her to continue visiting him.

I told him the true situation of things and he said I should forget everything because she is "just a woman".

I wasn't having any of this, so I confronted her in the front of her female friends in her room.

She answered that she believed we misunderstood ourselves. She said am I not a man? Why must what I heard bother me.

Some males around said I should forget it because the society has given women weapon against men which is rape/sexual assault allegations, because even if women are lying against men, people would still believe the women.

They said that the best a man should do is to hope he is not falsely accused by a woman because there is nothing he can say that anyone would believe him.

Because the society believes a man always wants to have sex with every woman, therefore every accusation from women would be immediately believed.

I answered them that even if a person is a chronic thief who is well known as a thief, he would not keep quiet and just accept it when he is accused of stealing what he did not steal. He would shout and defend himself.

At least let them accused him of what he stole and not what he didn't steal.

They say I am a man and it is nothing to a man if a woman accused him of wanting to sleep with her. One girl there was telling me that there was nothing wrong in a man wanting to sleep with any woman. That there is nothing to be ashamed of as a man, if you have a desire to sleep with any woman.

Can you imagine that?

I believe the society should form a group to cater for men also.

So many black men were falsely accused by white women and were killed because no one cares for the male gender. You cannot just accept false accusations because you believe it is nothing since you are a man. What if you end up losing your life, freedom or happiness because of it?

Men are so ashamed to rise up and defend the male gender. But women always group together to defend a woman who is abused by a man.

Men would rather defend the female gender.

But know that if you are ashamed to defend a follow man against a woman who wants to destroy him, when your time comes, no one would defend you.

What goes around comes around.

Don't think that you are safe when other men are not safe.

Don't think that if a woman accused a man falsely and the man is being imprisoned or killed, that you cannot be a victim tommorow.

If you like abuse me.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ngwababe(f): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:

It's not a must for you to believe. I only want him to know that sometimes applying some principle can be a life saver.
Ok, madam, I don't have 20k to give you if you had requested last week or month probably I would have been able to help but that you may not go empty since it's your first time asking please manage this 200 naira or anything in your capacity. She will be angry or not but she will still go believing that if you have you will help.

LOL. I didn't expect us to be going back and forth on this issue. My first comment on your reply would have solved all these na. I think he feels that's the only way he could have helped the lady(month end). Who knows whether him sef get that N200?

But Felimax, however way that guy approached the issue, once he didn't ask for sex in other to help her, that lady is just not right to lie against him. Let's simply call spade a spade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by lecturer50(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
ngwababe:

Same thing he jusy said, you don dey accuse him too. Must everyone approach issues same way as yours? The lady simply lied against him, and it's not good.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Felimax(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
ngwababe:

LOL. I didn't expect us to be going back and forth on this issue. My first comment on your reply would have solved all these na. I think he feels that's the only way he could have helped the lady(month end). Who knows whether him sef get that N200?

But Felimax, however way that guy approached the issue, once he didn't ask for sex in other to help her, that lady is just not right to lie against him. Let's simply call spade a spade.

It's ok. No problem.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by SATANTHEBOSSS: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Yes I'm proud to be homosexual.
you lick male dogs ass too sef. I know u enjoy it cool
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ObamaMessi: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSSS:
I lick male dogs ass too sef. You know I enjoy it cool
Abi?
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Truvelisback(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Olaideolayemi:
But,the woman doesn't denial it now..
But na wetin concern the man, if no be Busybody?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by myfantasies(f): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
walkingshadow911:

eyah! maybe the only thing they felt u can offer is sex amidst any value in life. they see nothing tangible in you, just to knack and movegringringrin

post you pix, lets see if you fine reach myfantasies cool
me i just want to be high wif myfantasies
I don tire for you
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Talk2nanro(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
One thing I noticed abound this female gender is insecurity.They are always insecure even if they are the ones doing you a favor.
The men are the cause of this because their lives revolves around how the male gender see them
I can beat my chest that 95% of men on this planet Earth are simps.So this female gender takes advantage of this simpleton men and that is why the world today, favours this female gender more than it's opposite gender.The day men stop being a simpleton is the day the table will be turned
i equally believe that your 95% rating forget all these their pretentious write ups in that redpill thread, but in real life, they are simp as shit
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:

Yes. I bought it and I am happy about it.

It was actually sold for N120,000 and I bought it at the last price for N95,000.

I don't pretend to be what I am not.

Go and buy your own if you can.

I don't pretend to be what I am not online.

It is people like you who abuse others to make it appear you are better financially or otherwise, when actually you are nothing.

You can continue your pretence.

Eeyah, see how he is explaining himself embarassed
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Bigcowhorns(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

You always try to appear intelligent and civil but you are not an inch close to either of them..

A man is complaining of what can be tagged in law as Defamation and you call it Hate.. shame on you Kid and I feel so sorry for anybody within your reach that may look up to you, it is better such a person look up to Buhari cos he would offer him or her more intellectually and logically..

Run along little Man..

AwesomeDuru:
This guy has to be the biggest simp there is on Nairaland.

Smh!
Femi8586:

Lol. People here know that you're a simp. A good one at that. A woman maltreated OP, yet you're still blaming him grin
oh you've also observed.
That Chatinent is one of the fools I've come across on this forum always trying to sound smart but a real dumb ass

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Bigcowhorns(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

Eeyah, see how he is explaining himself embarassed
You're a foolish woman.
You lack sense

9 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bigcowhorns:

oh you've also observed.
That Chatinent is one of the fools I've come across on this forum always trying to sound smart but a real dumb ass

It took me just a few comments from his moniker to note his folly and daft comments..

He feels he has something in his brain but it is just as empty as the trophy cabinet of Tottenham Hotspurs ..

That Kid is a confused fellow..

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.