Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff (6047 Views)

Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by 9jaBloke: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
Hello everyone.

Please I sincerely need your help in terms of advice and counselling.

I am a young man in my mid thirty, has a beautiful wife and 2 kids. I have about 32 staff working for me. Just recently, December to be precise I started developing an emotional attachment to one of my staff. I told her I want her to join me to see a movie and she said she was travelling and she won't be around but January was fine. I knew she was avoiding the outing so I bought a ticket to the movies and sent it to her she never showed up and I didn't call her until work resumed on January 4th and I asked why she didn't come for the movies and she apologise that she was busy.

I told her we can go see the movies now since she initially wanted January, she said she can't that she doesn't want to be seen with a married man, and besides my wife is nice to her and also she doesn't want any girl with her husband when she eventually gets married so she won't want to be with anyone's husband that I belong to someone else.

I told her I don't want sex from her, all I want is from her is a squish relationship. she practically turned it down that she can't because she will be hurt in the end because belong to someone else.

Honestly, I felt hurt because I truly love her. I am more emotionally drawn to her even more than before. We spend considerable time chatting every day and on phones in the evening till night after the day's job. She is not so comfortable spending time in my office as she told me the day I was not in the office everyone kept asking after the boss from her and she felt embarrassed and asked them why can't call to know why I am not in the office.

she said we should please remind her the way it is, just chatting and phone calls and she can't afford to be seen around with a married man.

I really love her and I feel hurt as she is turning me down. I wish I can stop loving her, I really don't know how to stop loving her as I really wish not to hurt her.

Please I need the mature minds here to help give workable suggestions.

please Move to front page

lala

A squish relationship while married is emotional infidelity with potential to degenerate into a sexual affair. Show yourself and your family some respect and move on. The girl in your office is gold btw.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by MufasaLion: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:

Shut up

I am not Married, I don't have a wife, I spend my whole day looking for/working for money to help people here, and contribute to people's life all you ever do is bring up my name and state that I cheat on a wife that I do not have, I don't even bring my relationship issues here. I have never told anyone to cheat on their significant half here before. Just refrain from mentioning me. I know your type, you have nothing to offer, of little help to anyone but can make all the noise in the forum.

You're just a noise maker nothing more nothing less. You are not worth anybody's time

Ignore her, brother.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

Guardian Angel?
And you too,including all the redpillers.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fiscus105:

Its matter of mindset, when you keep killing the lustful thought, a time will come that mind won't bring it up again, ........still happened to me this last December, one young lady joined my church and i huge influence in the church, If I asked the girl out, she would agree for me one time, in fact the girl kept asking for xmas gift for me which I gave her, my mind disturbed me a lot to ask her out but I resisted, now the lust faded already.

And if urs refuses to fade, tell the girl to leave , since its ur own work

I think I have opportunity to be around more women than you yet , I still stand my ground

That is wrong, so because she turned down his request, she has to lose her job ?, this even makes OP more irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

Ignore her, brother.
If he ignores me,will you give me the attention? eat shit too
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by MufasaLion: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
And you too,including all the redpillers.

And why would you be my Guardian Angel?
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Eat shit qtguru,you will eat back all this thrash if you truly know me. I don't want to spoil your day because it won't take me 2seconds to do so.I will mention you and any other person as I like,do you want to do anything about that? Big head

Me and your path will never cross, regardless i wish you well. I have nothing against you other than the level of stupidity and immaturity you show. You can mention me all you want, if that's how you choose to spend your free time.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

Because you need to get married against your wish
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

You dey mind am, she think say I be NL people who loves drama, me I will logout and tend to my people. wetin concern me undecided
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by DroppingLiquid: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
And that's how men are. A woman has told you that she doesn't want to be with a married man. She's told you know in so many sentence, but you still keep persuading her. Later you'll say all of them are hoes.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Fiscus105(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:

That is wrong, so because she turned down his request, she has to lose her job ?, this even makes OP more irresponsible

OK ooo, let her destroy his marriage and run his business aground oooo. After succeeding in doing that, she would still leave.

Bitter truth always hard to swallow.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by MufasaLion: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Because you need to get married against your wish

You don't have the authority and expertise to make me do that.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:

Me and your path will never cross, regardless i wish you well. I have nothing against you other than the level of stupidity and immaturity you show. You can mention me all you want, if that's how you choose to spend your free time.

Yes,our path can never cross(we are world apart) but I'll be a bone in your neck on this forum till I decide otherwise.I'll look for your trouble anyhow I like and call you out everywhere unnecessarily, what can you do about it?
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by MufasaLion: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:

You dey mind am, she think say I be NL people who loves drama, me I will logout and tend to my people. wetin concern me undecided

Smart move, brother.

cool cool cool
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by DroppingLiquid: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

I am sure this one took his wife out last in 2004 when he was chyking her, but he is here trying to surprise a small girl with a movie date, while his wife and mother of two kids is at home in a hair net and bongo shorts, running after two hyperactive children.

I swear you are mad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:

loads of drama awaits you against your wish.You will run if I decide to start
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

You don't have the authority and expertise to make me do that.
Don't underestimate me
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes,our path can never cross(we are world apart) but I'll be a bone in your neck on this forum till I decide otherwise.I'll look for your trouble anyhow I like and call you out everywhere unnecessarily, what can you do about it?

lol Free world, you women have rights anyway so you can do what pleases you my dear kiss
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
loads of drama awaits you against your wish.You will run if I decide to start

Yimu but feel free sha,
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by DroppingLiquid: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:

Out of every reply on this thread she chose you. Person wey don use your DP masturbate tire come dey find your attention.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

Smart move, brother.

cool cool cool

I have 109 members to mentor on slack I don't have time for a teenager

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by MufasaLion: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don't underestimate me

Till you approach issues with maturity and professionalism, I will only see you as a troll.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:

Yimu but feel free sha,
Fear has gripped this one already,later you'll be forming hard man.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Out of every reply on this thread she chose you. Person wey don use your DP masturbate tire come dey find your attention.

My brother I tire, I wish say I be dark skinned person so that she go free me
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by MufasaLion: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:

I have 109 members to mentor on slack I don't have time for a teenager

That's cool. Lots of people are looking for who to mentor them in IT. STEM is the future.

Keep up the good work, Chief.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Even women that hate me on Nl don't go this far
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

Till you approach issues with maturity and professionalism, I will only see you as a troll.
I will always misbehave as far as this forum is concerned and will only stop when I've found husband
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

That's cool. Lots of people are looking for who to mentor them in IT. STEM is the future.

Keep up the good work, Chief.

Not just IT there are tons of fields, but people are zoning to IT, but I will keep bringing them up sha, cuz people dey suffer for this country

2 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

I rebuke you.Dirty mind, go to church for deliverance
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Spy360(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
Hello everyone.

Please I sincerely need your help in terms of advice and counselling.

I am a young man in my mid thirty, has a beautiful wife and 2 kids. I have about 32 staff working for me. Just recently, December to be precise I started developing an emotional attachment to one of my staff. I told her I want her to join me to see a movie and she said she was travelling and she won't be around but January was fine. I knew she was avoiding the outing so I bought a ticket to the movies and sent it to her she never showed up and I didn't call her until work resumed on January 4th and I asked why she didn't come for the movies and she apologise that she was busy.

I told her we can go see the movies now since she initially wanted January, she said she can't that she doesn't want to be seen with a married man, and besides my wife is nice to her and also she doesn't want any girl with her husband when she eventually gets married so she won't want to be with anyone's husband that I belong to someone else.

I told her I don't want sex from her, all I want is from her is a squish relationship. she practically turned it down that she can't because she will be hurt in the end because belong to someone else.

Honestly, I felt hurt because I truly love her. I am more emotionally drawn to her even more than before. We spend considerable time chatting every day and on phones in the evening till night after the day's job. She is not so comfortable spending time in my office as she told me the day I was not in the office everyone kept asking after the boss from her and she felt embarrassed and asked them why can't call to know why I am not in the office.

she said we should please remind her the way it is, just chatting and phone calls and she can't afford to be seen around with a married man.

I really love her and I feel hurt as she is turning me down. I wish I can stop loving her, I really don't know how to stop loving her as I really wish not to hurt her.

Please I need the mature minds here to help give workable suggestions.

please Move to front page

lala

You are not in love, you're rather infatuated which is a form of stupidity.

So get your head together and take hold of your emotions. Stop the contact immediately and focus on your job.

If you continue, she may eventually fall for your foolishness, and ruin your business, marriage and then your life.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fiscus105:

OK ooo, let her destroy his marriage and run his business aground oooo. After succeeding in doing that, she would still leave.

Bitter truth always hard to swallow.

Her ke, or it's the OP trying to destroy his own marriage. I've met his type and worked for his type and I will give the same advice, focus on your marriage. Leave the poor girl alone
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Justkatty(f): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
That your staff is a nice girl� because there are some you'll get to meet until you fold up your business they won't stop to milk you.

You don't want sex from her���REALLY?

When you are able to control your 3rd leg as a man, 65%of your problem is solved.
Channel that your love you have for her to the mother of your 2world.

love-vendor her to your taste and see her turning back to the way she was the very day you met her.
Mister avoid side chick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. / After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding / Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.