Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff (6051 Views)

Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Raalsalghul: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Op, regardless of the outcome just make sure you take care of your wife and kids.

Provide for them financially and make out family time too; bonding and all that.

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Lordedifice1: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oga face your marriage and leave that girl p*ssy alone.
E be like say village people don hold dis wan

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by justagirltoo: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
LMAO.. and they say women are the cause of failed marriages... Oti yo tan abi? O wan wa bekun bekun...

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Asagaguy: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
The devil decided to remember you this 2022 for destruction, your mumu too much
Vicktorhmustjap:
Hello everyone.

Please I sincerely need your help in terms of advice and counselling.

I am a young man in my mid thirty, has a beautiful wife and 2 kids. I have about 32 staff working for me. Just recently, December to be precise I started developing an emotional attachment to one of my staff. I told her I want her to join me to see a movie and she said she was travelling and she won't be around but January was fine. I knew she was avoiding the outing so I bought a ticket to the movies and sent it to her she never showed up and I didn't call her until work resumed on January 4th and I asked why she didn't come for the movies and she apologise that she was busy.

I told her we can go see the movies now since she initially wanted January, she said she can't that she doesn't want to be seen with a married man, and besides my wife is nice to her and also she doesn't want any girl with her husband when she eventually gets married so she won't want to be with anyone's husband that I belong to someone else.

I told her I don't want sex from her, all I want is from her is a squish relationship. she practically turned it down that she can't because she will be hurt in the end because belong to someone else.

Honestly, I felt hurt because I truly love her. I am more emotionally drawn to her even more than before. We spend considerable time chatting every day and on phones in the evening till night after the day's job. She is not so comfortable spending time in my office as she told me the day I was not in the office everyone kept asking after the boss from her and she felt embarrassed and asked them why can't call to know why I am not in the office.

she said we should please remind her the way it is, just chatting and phone calls and she can't afford to be seen around with a married man.

I really love her and I feel hurt as she is turning me down. I wish I can stop loving her, I really don't know how to stop loving her as I really wish not to hurt her.

Please I need the mature minds here to help give workable suggestions.

please Move to front page

lala

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Mercury12(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kriss216:

If you look well now na one local dirty smelly fish brain girl the Mumu dey confess love for.

I can bet Iyaebe left breast, his wife is finer than that Mumu girl.

Lmao grin

Breast wey no b your own u dey use am dey bet.

There is God o grin
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Mercury12(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hmm..

Pathetic

pocohantas:
Typical Nigerian man. Every good thing they have to offer is for the sidechick. Trip to Dubai is for sidechick, perfume is for sidechick, bohemian wig is for sidechick.

That is how one left his wife and went to smoke loud in a hotel with a 300L girl.

I am sure this one took his wife out last in 2004 when he was chyking her, but he is here trying to surprise a small girl with a movie date, while his wife and mother of two kids is at home in a hair net and bongo shorts, running after two hyperactive children.

By 6pm she would start preparing dinner for the head of the house. Unknown to her, she is refuelling the energy he would use to continue pursuing 200L girls all around the federation.

You don’t want sex from her indeed. Your wife that you want sex, submission and homemaking skills from, why you no take her for movie date?

Smh! undecided
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by HRSweetness(f): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:

I'm not here to talk about my business.. but trust me is far from the bolded. I have 32 full time staff aside part time staff... Focus and the challenges I have and give practical advice

Going by the way you type, I highly doubt that you run a well structured business.

Oga, face your work. Don't be foolish enough to let something as fleeting as emotions lead you to your doom.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by kunle75(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
Hello everyone.

Please I sincerely need your help in terms of advice and counselling.

I am a young man in my mid thirty, has a beautiful wife and 2 kids. I have about 32 staff working for me. Just recently, December to be precise I started developing an emotional attachment to one of my staff. I told her I want her to join me to see a movie and she said she was travelling and she won't be around but January was fine. I knew she was avoiding the outing so I bought a ticket to the movies and sent it to her she never showed up and I didn't call her until work resumed on January 4th and I asked why she didn't come for the movies and she apologise that she was busy.

I told her we can go see the movies now since she initially wanted January, she said she can't that she doesn't want to be seen with a married man, and besides my wife is nice to her and also she doesn't want any girl with her husband when she eventually gets married so she won't want to be with anyone's husband that I belong to someone else.

I told her I don't want sex from her, all I want is from her is a squish relationship. she practically turned it down that she can't because she will be hurt in the end because belong to someone else.

Honestly, I felt hurt because I truly love her. I am more emotionally drawn to her even more than before. We spend considerable time chatting every day and on phones in the evening till night after the day's job. She is not so comfortable spending time in my office as she told me the day I was not in the office everyone kept asking after the boss from her and she felt embarrassed and asked them why can't call to know why I am not in the office.

she said we should please remind her the way it is, just chatting and phone calls and she can't afford to be seen around with a married man.

I really love her and I feel hurt as she is turning me down. I wish I can stop loving her, I really don't know how to stop loving her as I really wish not to hurt her.

Please I need the mature minds here to help give workable suggestions.

please Move to front page

lala

You want us to validate your new cheating habit bah?
Mba,we won't and you too dey lie oooo Charley, you left your beutiful wife at home come dey proclaim love for your staff,premium tears loading for you and your business no be curse oooo,just my brutal honest opinion walahi.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Saintmary:

Your feelings already broke your home.

Only with the help of your wife can you put it back together.

At this point you have to decide which is more important:

Getting the side chick or keeping your home intact.

I hope you'll make the wise decision and I wish you well.

P. S. If you're afraid of her outbursts, see a counselor first to sort out your feelings, then get a mediator to come with you before confessing to her. Then you'll have to be transparent with her.

If you don't have a skeleton in your cupboard, you will bear it until things clear up and your marriage will come out stronger. You'll be surprised by how much she'll trust you after this.

P. P. S. You have to move that lady far away from your workplace and home before your wife designs her face out of anger.

I wish you the best. You got this.
what am I telling her? I didn't fvck anybody na... So it will just pass like that... I no fit for woman wahala
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Oluf3mi:

Please don't go down that lane...it won't end well... trust me.

thanks I think I'm reasoning better now after reading so much thoughtful comments here
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Homguy:
in a sane country she would sue you for serial harassment. It's totally unethical what you are doing or feeling.
okay noted...
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2022
realestate99:

Mr man, you have greatly erred but there is still solution, changing the girl's department won't change a thing since she is still under your workforce, but you should work on something about your character, the girl has used every means to tell you she is not interested, she even had to praise your wife, that is enough to kill your affection for her and stop your pursuit but no, seems your emotions is obstructing your reality.

We are not kids here, all you need from the girl is sex nothing more but is it worth it with the kind of embarrassment you are encountering during this pursuit? right now, your other staffs believes you have started sleeping with her, please don't use your immaturity to spoil your venture.

To my advice, I will go hardcore, pay the girl off and let her leave your company because your emotions currently is under that girl's influence, no matter how you shuffle her duties, so far she is still your employee, you are not free yet emotionally, pay her off, maybe something enough for her to start something tangible in life, that will always serve as a lesson for your randiness and if after that you still keep contact with the girl and later disturbing her then your case might be spiritual.
pay her off? For wetin na.. if I don't want her around I go sack her but for sure I won't do that's because I don't want to hurt her.. but I'm actually putting to practice some thoughtful suggestions here and I hope it's works well..
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2022
Johnsown1:
Oga your not in love with her but your in lust with her, Get it right. What would be the end point of the friendship, if you didn't sleep with her.
what if she falls for your trap and get pregnant or starts threatening your family for you to marry her. Oga allow the girl to have her peace or you want to be another usifo that chidinma killed.
God forbid bad thing
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
musiliyukayode:
If you really love her then divorce your wife and marry her.This is what she has been telling you inversely.
I don't want another wife..
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

Your wife is in the best position to help you get this girl.

So ask her for advice.
okay
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
ojotobiloba1:

Op.... Pls don't start what you won't be able to finish.. It's simply lust.. Don't be a cheat.. Imagine if it's ur wife doing all ds shit. Are u gonna be happy..
hey dude stop that
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Goalty01:
Islam is the solution.
One man, four Women.
Christianity can't stop me if I want to...
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
frozen70:

You are the problem here

Stop loving her and love your wife more

Just respect yourself, simple
exactly what I'm doing now... It's not easy though
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
joinnow:

Do you have frame pictures of your wife and kids on your office table.
If not get one and place there.
Two don't allow any situation that will warrant only you and that your staff alone.
I am coming with more stuff
bring it on bro...
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
HRSweetness:

Going by the way you type, I highly doubt that you run a well structured business.

Oga, face your work. Don't be foolish enough to let something as fleeting as emotions lead you to your doom.
I can see you have a very structured business with the way you type. Enjoy your good typing skills, hope it fetch you some cash
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by frozen70(f): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
exactly what I'm doing now... It's not easy though

That's good to hear from you
You will over come all those tempting you
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by realestate99: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
pay her off? For wetin na.. if I don't want her around I go sack her but for sure I won't do that's because I don't want to hurt her.. but I'm actually putting to practice some thoughtful suggestions here and I hope it's works well..
you can say what you like here, but believe me, if that girl is still at your immediate vicinity or workplace, you emotions for her will still be kindled intermittently no matter how you want to mask it........won't say more than that.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Farfalla(f): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:

I told her I want her to join me to see a movie and she said she was travelling and she won't be around but January was fine. I knew she was avoiding the outing so I bought a ticket to the movies and sent it to her. she never showed up and I didn't call her until work resumed on January 4th and I asked why she didn't come for the movies and she apologise that she was busy.

Honestly, I felt hurt because I truly love her. I am more emotionally drawn to her even more than before. We spend considerable time chatting every day and on phones in the evening till night after the day's job.

Are you sure you're a man in your mid-30s displaying this kind of emotional retardation? How do you even make rational decisions in your company and on behalf of your staff with your emotions all over the place?

Leave the girl alone. Na by force? angry
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by joinnow: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
bring it on bro...
Your company need to have work place touching policy.
Avoid lingering looks and touches
Flush out what is motivating you about her,why you have these feeling.
When at work ...work and try to be professional at work.

Do you want to damage your personal and business branding
You can make small changes in your office if you have a branch office you can transfer her there.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
joinnow:

Your company need to have work place touching policy.
Avoid lingering looks and touches
Flush out what is motivating you about her,why you have these feeling.
When at work ...work and try to be professional at work.

Do you want to damage your personal and business branding
You can make small changes in your office if you have a branch office you can transfer her there.
very resourceful.. thanks
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by joinnow: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
very resourceful.. thanks
You are welcome.
First get your wife and kids frame pictures and put on your desk.it just a small thing but it has powerful impact on reminding you of your family and they are the main reason of your hustling
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Naughtysex: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don't think you have done anything bad in loving her

It's just that you are naturally STVPID for trying to eat the grass under you

Can you imagine your mumu talk "i don't want her for sex", you only wanted her to replace your mama's position abi?

Eleribu
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by HRSweetness(f): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
I can see you have a very structured business with the way you type. Enjoy your good typing skills, hope it fetch you some cash

My writing skills sure does fetch me good cash.

The small cash you are privileged to see is what's turning your small head. With the way you reason, only mummy G. O can deliver you.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by gannod(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Don't set your house on fire. Kill that feelings and try as much as possible not to be alone with her.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Truvelisback(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Op, free lady. Abi u wan marry her join ur wife?

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Saintmary(f): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
what am I telling her? I didn't fvck anybody na... So it will just pass like that... I no fit for woman wahala

Any decision you make will only reflect back on you and your marriage.

I only gave you advice meant for a serious husband.

It's up to you what you want to do with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Date Preety Females With Tribal Mark? / Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.