Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff (6041 Views)

Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:
Focus on your wife sir I know it's hard, but this is a downfall waiting to happen.
Just shut up,don't you do the same thing.Go and sleep
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by pocohantas(f): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2022
amrichy:

Don't just blame people for doing what they do. Try to understand the factors that cause them to do it. So why do you think a typical Nigerian man exhibits the behaviour you described up there?

IRRESPONSIBILITY, GREED and LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY.

Pray tell, what else would make a man who said himself that he has a more beautiful and virtuous wife decide to cheat on her?

Even the potential sidechick confirmed his wife is a VIRTUOUS woman.

Please what FACTOR can you come up with for your adulterous comrade?

5 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Bankerboy: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
I can never do second wife... I grow up in a polygamous home so I don't want that for my kids.. we that's exactly what I want to do now.. I just need tips bro on achieving that
pretend that she dosen't exist. . Try to be far from her and make her stop coming in ur office. . Dnt frown face for her o and stop chating her. Ghost her.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Saintmary(f): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:

I'm not here to talk about my business.. but trust me is far from the bolded. I have 32 full time staff aside part time staff... Focus and the challenges I have and give practical advice

You want practical advice?

Tell your wife you're falling in love with your employee.

Then see the speed at which she will solve your problem for you.

P. S. I don't think you have a problem.

E ti yó tán, È nwá békùnbékùn kiri.

Translation:

You are already full, now you're looking for someone to burst your belly.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you for admitting I said the truth.

Gets more than what she wants because you bought bag of rice and carton of tin tomato at home? Please go home and help her to take care of the two kids you saddled her with.

Channel the energy to your home.
wahala.. bone straight join Sha not only bag of rice and tin tomato.. for the children she is absolutely against having a help in the house ... Even with her job (self employed) she still prefer to do her things herself.. but I take good care of my home trust me.. we are even relocating to the UK this year if you see my comment on this section you will see it there.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Kaybae(f): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
I can never do second wife... I grow up in a polygamous home so I don't want that for my kids.. we that's exactly what I want to do now.. I just need tips bro on achieving that
so you know the ugly sides of polygamous home and you want to get entangled, because once you start your "No Sex" relationship as you said,it will sooner or later advance to "sex" relationship and so sure if the lady in question get pregnant you will consider the fact that you are from a polygamous home and no big deal, No bi man you bi, Oga you better sit down and have a rethink by yourself because even if you are being advice on this forum, you already made up your mind.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Bankerboy:
pretend that she dosen't exist. . Try to be far from her and make her stop coming in ur office. . Dnt frown face for her o and stop chating her. Ghost her.
thanks I will try this out
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Saintmary:

You want practical advice?

Tell your wife you're falling in love with your employee.

Then see the speed at which she will solve your problem for you.

P. S. I don't think you have a problem.

E ti yó tán, È nwá békùnbékùn kiri.

Translation:

You are already full, now you're looking for someone to burst your belly.
. I don't wanna break my home bro.. it a good advice and actually the solution.. but you know women and how they react.. next thing na she will think I have been doing it. And asking how many women I have cheated on her with and those thier many funny and emotional questions
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by pocohantas(f): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:

Of course you can NEVER do a second wife. Men of these days would rant about polygamy when they are caught cheating, but 99% of them would not take a second wife. They just want to eat their cake and have it. Sleep around with 200L girls and tell them to abort when and if they get pregnant.

You don’t need any tip, what you need is to go back home and be useful to your family.

Stay one place since you don’t want a second wife!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by franklingud(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Squish relationship?

That's a dumb excuse to cheat on your wife.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2022
Who gave birth to tho one... Just imagine the trash coming from the mouth of a married man.... APC has really changed u
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Of course you can NEVER do a second wife. Men of these days would rant about polygamy when they are caught cheating, but 99% of them would not take a second wife. They just want to eat their cake and have it. Sleep around with 200L girls and tell them to abort when and if they get pregnant.

You don’t need any tip, what you need is to go back home and be useful to your family.

Stay one place since you don’t want a second wife!

Are you in 200L? you keep talking about 200L girls.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by chriskosherbal(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Op I read your story very well..but I must say without missing words that you are behaving like a simp.. sincerely.

You are trying to buy her with your money and position as a boss...( Let me forget about your wife here ),.

First you need to remove in your head that thing you are calling love that you are feeling for her ...cos in reality you have a wife already and you don't intend marrying another ....so what should be on your mind is to fvck her...that's foundational.

Secondly, you have shown her too much ..she now knows you truly like her .so expect her to form like tolotolo..na you cause am ...so now is time for the usage of this weapon called SILENCE...both physically and on WhatsApp.

Thirdly, while using the above weapon you have succeeded in putting her in a confused mode...you are no longer talking and also quiet on WhatsApp in her mind something is wrong ( you are no longer giving her ATTENTION cos inasmuch as she crave for only WhatsApp chat for both of you ...meaning she likes the attention..and that is the area you will work on to fvck her)..and don't squiz your face when you with her keep official face and say for now only official things .

Fourthly...take that attention and put it on other females there ( not in a simp way), hit some of them and hit well ...dont worry the news will get to her grin is official gist amongst babe she will get jealous she will feel she is relinquishing her postion for another...NB..fvck her ( the other female well...I mean well.. cos it will serve as a advantage platform to fvck this girl.

And lastly, start dressing smart, workout, neat shoes ... powerful smell ...dress in all forms traditional, casual e.t.c just be a fashionista but combine well...

She will definitely notice this changes and she will stylishly try to manipulate her way somehow back to begin with talking...don't be moved stick to your plan and be official in dealing with her the longer this stays ...the more she misses the attention your former person was dishing out but cherishes the new upgraded you ...feelings will start arousing, she will now be longing for a way to please you somehow..

You can hit this woman several times and turn her to your sex slave if you know how the game and know how to play it well..

Red Pill is bae.....turning Boyz into real men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Newboss(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Stop chatting with her.

Try and fûck her first. Forget relationship.

Don't force her or blackmail her into fûcking you. Don't be a simp either.

Las las, she go quit. It's a risk.

The ball is in your court. Try and fûck her. I don't know how you plan to do that seeing say you don cast your game already.

Keep us updated on the toto level sha

3 Likes

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2022
chriskosherbal:
Op I read your story very well..but I must say without missing words that you are behaving like a simp.. sincerely.

You are trying to buy her with your money and position as a boss...( Let me forget about your wife here ),.

First you need to remove in your head that thing you are calling love that you are feeling for her ...cos in reality you have a wife already and you don't intend marrying another ....so what should be on your mind is to fvck her...that's foundational.

Secondly, you have shown her too much ..she now knows you truly like her .so expect her to form like tolotolo..na you cause am ...so now is time for the usage of this weapon called SILENCE...both physically and on WhatsApp.

Thirdly, while using the above weapon you have succeeded in putting her in a confused mode...you are no longer talking and also quiet on WhatsApp in her mind something is wrong ( you are no longer giving her ATTENTION cos inasmuch as she crave for only WhatsApp chat for both of you ...meaning she likes the attention..and that is the area you will work on to fvck her)..and don't squiz your face when you with her keep official face and say for now only official things .

Fourthly...take that attention and put it on other females there ( not in a simp way), hit some of them and hit well ...dont worry the news will get to her grin is official gist amongst babe she will get jealous she will feel she is relinquishing her postion for another...NB..fvck her ( the other female well...I mean well.. cos it will serve as a advantage platform to fvck this girl.

And lastly, start dressing smart, workout, neat shoes ... powerful smell ...dress in all forms traditional, casual e.t.c just be a fashionista but combine well...

She will definitely notice this changes and she will stylishly try to manipulate her way somehow back to begin with talking...don't be moved stick to your plan and be official in dealing with her the longer this stays ...the more she misses the attention your former person was dishing out but cherishes the new upgraded you ...feelings will start arousing, she will now be longing for a way to please you somehow..

You can hit this woman several times and turn her to your sex slave if you know how the game and know how to play it well..

Red Pill is bae.....turning Boyz into real men.

But I really dont wish or want to hurt her.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Newboss:
Stop chatting with her.

Try and fûck her first. Forget relationship.

Don't force her or blackmail her into fûcking you. Don't be a simp either.

Las las, she go quit. It's a risk.

The ball is in your court. Try and fûck her. I don't know how you plan to do that seeing say you don cast your game already.

Keep us updated on the toto level sha
wahala. let just take sex out first.. i dont think its the objective.. i just want to get her off my mind that's all
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Aguilar(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
You are married to a good and loyal woman. Don't do anything that will compromise your marriage. She's sweet but your wife is sweeter. I don't encourage adultery. So let her be and mind your business.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Newboss(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
wahala. let just take sex out first.. i dont think its the objective.. i just want to get her off my mind that's all

Stop chatting with her. Be mean to her. Not violent, just mean and cold.

Human nature should take over from there.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Hayee(f): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy

When I keep saying men don't want peace of mind you all think I'm being stupid cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways, Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Aguilar:
You are married to a good and loyal woman. Don't do anything that will compromise your marriage. She's sweet but your wife is sweeter. I don't encourage adultery. So let her be and mind your business.
That is really what I want to do now. I am just concerned if I really can because she is all over my mind. I try will cut off WhatsApp chat and phone calls after work as suggested by many let me see how it will play out
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin grin cheesy

When I keep saying men don't want peace of mind you all think I'm being stupid cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways, Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy tongue tongue

what can I do to get her off my mind?
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just shut up,don't you do the same thing.Go and sleep

I am not married, I do not cheat. Also your parents raised an idiot , you are clearly a bastard or retard whichever one goes. Don't project what men do as my character. You won't go far in life because all you do is troll. Keep at it, age is not on your side, you will one day have to account for your life. Were girl grin
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by tasalanoni(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pocahontas is a mad woman but isn't roaming the streets of Lagos. She's only roaming the cyberstreets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Fiscus105(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
Hello everyone.

Please I sincerely need your help in terms of advice and counselling.

I am a young man in my mid thirty, has a beautiful wife and 2 kids. I have about 32 staff working for me. Just recently, December to be precise I started developing an emotional attachment to one of my staff. I told her I want her to join me to see a movie and she said she was travelling and she won't be around but January was fine. I knew she was avoiding the outing so I bought a ticket to the movies and sent it to her she never showed up and I didn't call her until work resumed on January 4th and I asked why she didn't come for the movies and she apologise that she was busy.

I told her we can go see the movies now since she initially wanted January, she said she can't that she doesn't want to be seen with a married man, and besides my wife is nice to her and also she doesn't want any girl with her husband when she eventually gets married so she won't want to be with anyone's husband that I belong to someone else.

I told her I don't want sex from her, all I want is from her is a squish relationship. she practically turned it down that she can't because she will be hurt in the end because belong to someone else.

Honestly, I felt hurt because I truly love her. I am more emotionally drawn to her even more than before. We spend considerable time chatting every day and on phones in the evening till night after the day's job. She is not so comfortable spending time in my office as she told me the day I was not in the office everyone kept asking after the boss from her and she felt embarrassed and asked them why can't call to know why I am not in the office.

she said we should please remind her the way it is, just chatting and phone calls and she can't afford to be seen around with a married man.

I really love her and I feel hurt as she is turning me down. I wish I can stop loving her, I really don't know how to stop loving her as I really wish not to hurt her.

Please I need the mature minds here to help give workable suggestions.

please Move to front page

lala

Responsible married man will not have anything to do wit ladies near his wife and this scenario even more dangerous, it would not only affect ur marriage but also ur business.
Meanwhile, wen your marriage become toxic and eventually crumbles now, they start shouting ..........marriage na scam, ............marriage not for everybody. They will not come out to warn you now for the sake of ur marriage.

For me, I personally made it forbidden, to date women in my street, church and working place no matter how beautiful she is, I avoid them.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
@OP Just ignore the lady and focus on your family. Also ignore that mad lady or mad man too Iyaebe,

There's no worth in losing your family because of a fling, if your wife did the same, would you like that ?
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by SWATMan: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
Hello everyone.

Please I sincerely need your help in terms of advice and counselling.

I am a young man in my mid thirty, has a beautiful wife and 2 kids. I have about 32 staff working for me. Just recently, December to be precise I started developing an emotional attachment to one of my staff. I told her I want her to join me to see a movie and she said she was travelling and she won't be around but January was fine. I knew she was avoiding the outing so I bought a ticket to the movies and sent it to her she never showed up and I didn't call her until work resumed on January 4th and I asked why she didn't come for the movies and she apologise that she was busy.

I told her we can go see the movies now since she initially wanted January, she said she can't that she doesn't want to be seen with a married man, and besides my wife is nice to her and also she doesn't want any girl with her husband when she eventually gets married so she won't want to be with anyone's husband that I belong to someone else.

I told her I don't want sex from her, all I want is from her is a squish relationship. she practically turned it down that she can't because she will be hurt in the end because belong to someone else.

Honestly, I felt hurt because I truly love her. I am more emotionally drawn to her even more than before. We spend considerable time chatting every day and on phones in the evening till night after the day's job. She is not so comfortable spending time in my office as she told me the day I was not in the office everyone kept asking after the boss from her and she felt embarrassed and asked them why can't call to know why I am not in the office.

she said we should please remind her the way it is, just chatting and phone calls and she can't afford to be seen around with a married man.

I really love her and I feel hurt as she is turning me down. I wish I can stop loving her, I really don't know how to stop loving her as I really wish not to hurt her.

Please I need the mature minds here to help give workable suggestions.

please Move to front page

lala

Your business and marriage are about to go down. End it now.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:

I am not married, I do not cheat. Also your parents raised an idiot , you are clearly a bastard or retard whichever one goes. Don't project what men do as my character. You won't go far in life because all you do is troll. Keep at it, age is not on your side, you will one day have to account for your life. Were girl grin
Ow! not again. I hope you really take a bold step towards solving your anger issues before ever thinking marriage,nothing changed about you.I'm your guidian Angel as far as this forum is concerned.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Vicktorhmustjap: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fiscus105:

Responsible married man will not have anything to do wit ladies near his wife and this scenario even more dangerous, it would not only affect ur marriage but also ur business.
Meanwhile, wen your marriage become toxic and eventually crumbles now, they start shouting ..........marriage na scam, ............marriage not for everybody. They will not come out to warn you now for the sake of ur marriage.

For me, I personally made it forbidden, to date women in my street, church and working place no matter how beautiful she is, I avoid them.
how do you control such emotions when they arise?
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by qtguru(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ow! not again. I hope you really take a bold step towards solving your anger issues before ever thinking marriage,nothing changed about you.I'm your guidian Angel as far as this forum is concerned.

Shut up

I am not Married, I don't have a wife, I spend my whole day looking for/working for money to help people here, and contribute to people's life all you ever do is bring up my name and state that I cheat on a wife that I do not have, I don't even bring my relationship issues here. I have never told anyone to cheat on their significant half here before. Just refrain from mentioning me. I know your type, you have nothing to offer, of little help to anyone but can make all the noise in the forum.

You're just a noise maker nothing more nothing less. You are not worth anybody's time
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Fiscus105(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
how do you control such emotions when they arise?

Its matter of mindset, when you keep killing the lustful thought, a time will come that mind won't bring it up again, ........still happened to me this last December, one young lady joined my church and i have huge influence in the church, If I asked the girl out, she would agree for me one time, in fact, the girl kept asking for xmas gift from me which I gave her, my mind disturbed me a lot to ask her out but I resisted, now the lust faded already.

And if urs refuses to fade, tell the girl to leave , since its ur own work

I think I have opportunity to be around more women than you. Yet , I still stand my ground.
Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by MufasaLion: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:

Guardian Angel?

Re: Help: I'm Love With One Of My Staff by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:

Shut up

I am not Married, I don't have a wife, I spend my whole day looking for/working for money to help people here, and contribute to people's life all you ever do is bring up my name and state that I cheat on a wife that I do not have, I don't even bring my relationship issues here. I have never told anyone to cheat on their significant half here before. Just refrain from mentioning me. I know your type, you have nothing to offer, of little help to anyone but can make all the noise in the forum.

You're just a noise maker nothing more nothing less. You are not worth anybody's time
Eat shit qtguru,you will eat back all this thrash if you truly know me. I don't want to spoil your day because it won't take me 2seconds to do so.I will mention you and any other person as I like,do you want to do anything about that? Big head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? / Why Is Inter-marriage With Hausa Ladies So Hard? / Yoruba And Southy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.