Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman (29864 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by ButterBurger: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
She is just a victim.
Just unfortunate.
No be today
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by suffering: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Apparently only Nairalanders care. Left to me she for cry her eyes out then face front. I get my own problems in life too. No be you suffer pass.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by apple30(f): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Awon I want to sit down n be taking kiarof ..go n look for anoda guy ,as long as u r lazy to pursue ur career ..IRANU
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Psoul(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.facebook.com/1814773315518967/posts/3045297779133175/

Bloggers can fest on anything. They can misrepresent any news just to trend.

Read Amanda's clarification on the issue.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=227297132822979&id=1814773315518967
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Psoul(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sheleads:
If this is true... Amanda Chisom bleeped up big time.....

They took her post out of proportion.
Listen to her after she got to know how social was talking about her.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=227297132822979&id=1814773315518967
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by geechy: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Use geechy

@op,,,

Boyfriend don give am joystick wey shift her brain..
Some Nigerians be behaving like the confused presidency and the arms of govt

Nonsense sontin
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Hiq0: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Be truthful why he really dumped not that reason
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by nuelyoyo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
pocohantas:

No NIGERIAN man would sacrifice his japa moves for a woman.

The man did the right thing by dumping her. Before she trains their daughter to be a mumu. smiley

The bolded part though.

I had a room mate in my university days, he told me the story of his elder brother. So thier parents separated and his dad moved abroad, after some years, his dad made arrangements for his elder brother to come join him abroad. His elder declined the offer because of his girlfriend, he lied to his dad that he wanted to gain admission into the university. But his younger brother who happened to my roommate knew it was because of his girlfriend.

According to my roommate, his elder brother's girlfriend later had the opportunity to travel abroad, and she took it. The lady is now well established abroad, while my roommate brother is still in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by xjiggy: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
She used the word "chose", which means it was a choice she made. Nobody forced her into it. Where sacrifice is coming into the equation, I don't know. Always take responsibility for your life choices.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
pocohantas:

No NIGERIAN man would sacrifice his Japa moves for a woman.

The man did the right thing by dumping her. Before she trains their daughter to be a mum. smiley
. I did for Drfunmi, still will do it again and again. I was to marry a female friend. We have known each other for 5 years, we were friends, babe send me food box, cloths and phone twice, one day she pops up with the suggestion that it will be easier for me to live in US if we were to marry. She said I shouldn't worry about expenses that she will take care of them. It was tempting but I couldn't do it. Why am I saying this? All Nigerian men are not the same. Poco is calming down.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Munzy14(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
One side gist.... lipsrsealed

She lacks the character biko...Na em the guy switch.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Raalsalghul: 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
. I did for Drfunmi, still will do it again and again. I was to marry a female friend. We have known each other for 5 years, we were friends, babe send me food box, cloths and phone twice, one day she pops up with the suggestion that it will be easier for me to live in US if we were to marry. She said I shouldn't worry about expenses that she will take care of them. It was tempting but I couldn't do it. Why am I saying this? All Nigerian men are not the same. Poco is calming down.

I just hope you don't regret this decision in the future because I doubt she'll do the same for you.

You better be wise!
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Saintmary(f): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
She will still mess up until she gets sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.