Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman (29865 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Antoeni(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Crazy Things Are Happening
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Innobee99(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Life na DICE
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2022
pocohantas:

No NIGERIAN man would sacrifice his japa moves for a woman.

The man did the right thing by dumping her. Before she trains their daughter to be a mumu. smiley
You are too harsh with this your comment unless you have not really fallen in love before.
It can happen to anybody.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Okhuadams(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok, Miss Amanda Chisom, do you want us to kidnap, abduct, seize, capture or hold the man or his wife or both of them to ransom??
YES
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Hezzyluv: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2022
pocohantas:

The man did the right thing by dumping her. Before she trains their daughter to be a mumu. smiley

@ bold,
I laugh fall from chair...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Okhuadams(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Na waiting watching of Zee world dey course. They talk in their head and mind

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Originalsly: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Hmmm...... how can someone who made such a dumb decision be a relationship expert? ... and now even dumber to bring it up?
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Chimookigwe: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2022
I don't blame the guy, maybe she had small yansh.

Some girls are really stupid. If you get a scholarship and you decline because of one bastard that calls himself your boyfriend, you are not fit to be awarded the scholarship because you're a fool. Even your boyfriend will see you as a fool and eventually dump your foolish azz.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Fine woman. If I say I don see this situation before...then, I lie even before God and man. If am sure it is because she is mature for marriage.
She will find another chance.
Slawormiir what do you have to say. Am dumbfounded here
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Karleb(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2022
OloshoMan:
I hate that a similar thing was debated on Twitter on Sunday. Imagine yourself as a parent if your child is even contemplating it. I'll sound the retardation out of him/her.

I see some men giving the woman reasons to leave the scholarship for her relationship. The girl is just 22 oh.

I guess to them it's just drag me, I drag you for following, and to incite each other as per online war.

If by chance my 22 year old boy or girl contemplate leaving their UK scholarship for a relationship in this current Nigeria, I will bring out cane and flog the hell out of them. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by baralatie(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok, Miss Amanda Chisom, do you want us to kidnap, abduct, seize, capture or hold the man or his wife or both of them to ransom??
Shuuuu!
Are you now a practicing love bandit?
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Yankiss(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2022
This is the kind of mumu stories I like to read. grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2022
baralatie:

Shuuuu!
Are you now a practicing love bandit?
grin grin

I'm still contemplating, I heard the business is very lucrative
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by cliqtips: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Efe42:
Guy's please I'm just be curious if a lady say no sex in this relationship anymore what dose she mean....

It means what it means.

Or do you want us to tell you that she's getting it from somewhere else ?
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by baralatie(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

I'm still contemplating, I heard the business is very lucrative
grin grin
Abeg o no do o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Femeto: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2022
You be mumu woman. You think say you wise.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Hmm its ok.
My gender sha.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by heniford2: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Superstory grin cheesy
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Clintonchiedzie(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Don't avoid men avoid that mindset that let you to choose your boyfriend rather than to study abroad
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by gbolswag(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2022
You did it for love...not our business
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by remitarich(f): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2022
HOW SOME LADIES DEY TAKE RISK THEIR FUTURE AND DESTINY EHN
I WONDER OOO!!!!!!
HOW LOVE DEY FORMAT SOME PEOPLE'S BRAIN IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND.....
UK SCHOLARSHIP FOR MAN?
STUPID SACRIFICE WITH NO REWARD
EM DON SEE SAY U NO DEY SERIOUS WITH YOUR LIFE NAH
WELL TAKE HEART, THE DID HAS BEEN DONE

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Pimine: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Aswearugaaad

You still haven't learnt anything. Notice how she puts all the blame on the man?

You're unable to get a man to commit when you're at the peak of your sexual powers, yet you think that the less attractive version of yourself at 30 would be able to? You're deluded ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by worldclass68(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2022
So what happens when she hit the 30 undecided...
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Idiko1: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2022
There is a consequence for every action. Please enjoy your youthful blunder. I cannot even believe a word you said now because you lacked the social order for constructive stream of thought.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2022
HD mumu grin
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by na2016: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2022
Another young lady reading this is saying that is her own and is ready to chose an idiot over her future.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by MoIbrahim: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2022
She chose what she preferred, he chose what he preferred.

Life is not fair

TMSMedia:

https://www.facebook.com/1814773315518967/posts/3045297779133175/
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by mrksquare: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2022
A gal wanted to dump her opportunity to study in the Uk to rather stay here and keep our relationship going smoothly. Her parents were sponsoring her. Love was in her eyes. I told her if she did that i won’t be responsible for anything that happens afterwards and she’s on her own.

Now she has a masters and doing well. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.