Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman (29867 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by emmyN(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Believe this story at your own peril. That gender is known for telling half truths.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2022
diick is powerful, when your man get it big under

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by oluwaahmed: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2022
JosephXavier:
My sister cannot try such

She dare not even mention it

But on a serious note, where and how do I get a fully funded scholarship for Master's program?

Romania & Denmark. Just that for Denmark you have to deposit your POF at a bank in their country.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by oluwaahmed: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Probably a dick junkie. But did she not have parents? Story is not even up to quater truth
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by faithfull18(f): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Very bad decision, anyway, the deed has been done.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Justiceleague1: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2022
Foooool.
Bird brain
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by benqo01(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Take heart,cos women do same to men so not a new thing
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Justiceleague1: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
The man deserves an award that's if you were ever given any scholarship.

I f you don't take your future and your life's ambitions as a woman seriously I'd advice any man not to take you seriously.

Omg!!!!!
This is so powerful.
You nothing but a bag full of wisdom!!!!! Dammmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by JosephXavier: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Romania & Denmark. Just that for Denmark you have to deposit your POF at a bank in their country.

I would prefer Canada or UK sir
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Bahamas95(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Baba God please I beg you this day, if this story is true and you have plans of giving me a female child don't allow her to be this foolish.

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by mamawa123: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Liar……….I can smell some lies here
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by oluwaahmed: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2022
JosephXavier:

I would prefer Canada or UK sir

Ok just go to Google sir
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Steep(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2022
That man didn't do well at all, why make her do such a thing for you especially as don't like her
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by doggedfighter(f): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Omg!!!!!
This is so powerful.
You nothing but a bag full of wisdom!!!!! Dammmm

I'm blushing grin

Much thanks, babe

Women should learn to live first. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by MrUchenna1(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2022
after she will be blaming us at the village..
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2022
she was young...
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Mkingz(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2022
Female simps are called what?
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Badonasty(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2022
Obviously no man would want to settle down with an unwise lady
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2022
As he should , the relationship must have gone downhill after she decided to stick to the relationship instead of chasing her education,I can imagine every slight argument she will always bring it up, Omo boy couldn't live with that blame all the time.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by QTESA: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lust is deceptive
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Realmi: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Efe42:
Guy's please I'm just be curious if a lady say no sex in this relationship anymore what dose she mean....
it means
She has given her life to Christ
Or
U are now brook, and can no longer give her money
Or
She has found another guy with sweeter dick
Or
She has found a rich guy who pays her well for the sex

So pick any of the OR's

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by laluski(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.facebook.com/1814773315518967/posts/3045297779133175/

My friend shut up there!!!
He dump you for another babe abi?.....Good....
I wish I can get this girl's Twitter handle or something lemme give her a piece of my mind's and stop thinking with that useless gutter between her legs
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by fof1: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
TMSMedia:

My Dr.. Dont Regret it...it is a Lesson for All. Wake up and Dust urself for Real BLESSINGS. Try it again and God Grant You Ur Hearts Desires...He is a God of the Second Chance...He Gave Apostle Peter and Others...He will not Deny You because of ur Folly,Pls. GET UP AND RIDE ON TO UR SUCCESSES.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by bigwig071(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Taa, it's not possible
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by princewarri1985: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
TMSMedia:

Tell me why the man non go leave you with this your whistle mouth and empty brain
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Ybaby: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
OloshoMan:
I hate that a similar thing was debated on Twitter on Sunday. Imagine yourself as a parent if your child is even contemplating it. I'll sound the retardation out of him/her.

It means the parent failed woefully!!!

Na to start from ground zero again.... the child's has no decision making muscle ni yen
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Ybaby: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
pocohantas:

No NIGERIAN man would sacrifice his japa moves for a woman.

The man did the right thing by dumping her. Before she trains their daughter to be a mumu. smiley

Poco poco grin grin grin truth is bitter
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Meteng: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
I dumped my bank work at Lagos because of my then girlfriend and came back home only to discover she's started dating my friend. 15 years after, I'm yet to recover from the shock. Fear women
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by doe: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
This girl sabi lie sha. Let her show proof of the scholarship. Anything for clout!

TMSMedia:

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kingcalls:
She is a fool ...when will people start to understand that love does not last.... the guy should not be blamed...she too was stupidly in love cos thats the only reason she dint leave .... mayb she was scared that another girl will take over...

Pple in love often let emotions cloud their judgements, she really f*kd up
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
OloshoMan:
I hate that a similar thing was debated on Twitter on Sunday. Imagine yourself as a parent if your child is even contemplating it. I'll sound the retardation out of him/her.

Maybe u indirectly contributed to that coz any child trained properly will not even think abt this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.