Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman (29869 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Omniman(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2022

Result of too much Telemundo. I don't even know which is worse. Telemundo or Zeeworld
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Abfinest007(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2022
What a suffer
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by rave1047: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Congrats to them
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by clockwisereport: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Where is saphiere abi futureisfemale?

Come and blame men for her stupidity
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2022
The high gbola you take, more stupid things you do and call it love.

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Amuluonyenaego: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Efe42:
Guy's please I'm just be curious if a lady say no sex in this relationship anymore what dose she mean....
No money for her again
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Osibajo2023: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Power of dick
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Sheleads(f): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2022
If this is true... Amanda Chisom bleeped up big time.....
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by DropsMic(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Twitter story
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Good For Her
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by andrew2286(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2022
Relationship expert but you are single to stupor
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Ihavethingstodo: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2022
Experience is the best teacher! Hope she learnt her lesson!
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2022
Efe42:
Guy's please I'm just be curious if a lady say no sex in this relationship anymore what dose she mean....
Walk away.

I mean leave her.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by BleedTears: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2022
All this winter tales by Shakespeare.

No prove
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by phemmyfour: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.facebook.com/1814773315518967/posts/3045297779133175/
If the Economy and quality of education in Nigeria is ok, dumping uk scholarship won't be a big deal

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by SocialJustice: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2022
The dick was definitely fat and long.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by HonestFriend: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Love is not blind, just that only fools fall in it..
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by hammer567: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2022
MORAL OF THE STORY IS DONT SACRIFICE ANYTHING FOR ANYBODY.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Rosaline5000: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Efe42:
It's means no Sex
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by easynett(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2022
That's spiritual problem from your village people, sorry ooo.

TMSMedia:

https://www.facebook.com/1814773315518967/posts/3045297779133175/
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by alizma: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2022
She is not emotionally balanced to be a relationship expert. This person cannot advise people objectively, especially when it comes to advising her gender.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Phillip2see: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2022
She the greatest mumu of this century.
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by stanisbaratheon: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2022
why do I have the feeling that she created that thread about a girl that couldn't leave her boyfriend to go study abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by chatinent: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2022
She's not stupid.

She happened to be with a stupid person.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Bamzyriches451: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2022
I don't believe this story
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Omniman(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Efe42:

You have been depussified wink
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by olanrewaju99(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2022
[/color][color=#000000] undecided
pocohantas:

No NIGERIAN man would sacrifice his japa moves for a woman.

The man did the right thing by dumping her. Before she trains their daughter to be a mumu. smiley
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by sexyking1: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2022
I cant make such person my wife. I must tell u that any lady that abandom carrier fora man if a mumu
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by viktor88: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2022
pocohantas:

No NIGERIAN man would sacrifice his japa moves for a woman.

The man did the right thing by dumping her. Before she trains their daughter to be a mumu. smiley
Nigerian man have done bigger things than that and are still doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2022
when u are blind by love
Re: Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman by Decryptor(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2022
You are to blame for your own actions and inactions.

I know that as a typical Nigerian lady, she must have been brushing the whole thing all over the guy's face simply because she didn't travel out because of him.

If the guy comes home late, "I didn't travel because of you now you are coming home late"...

If she flashes the guy's number just once and he doesn't call back, "I didn't travel because of you and now you can't call me when I flash you"...

Even if the guy farts, "I didn't travel because of you now see how you are farting in my presence."

Probably what drove him into frustration which made him run for dear life.

Nigerian ladies with their self entitlement! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.