Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos (8462 Views)

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist / Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by ocloud(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2022
These rich guys are the worsth mumu. Everything on Earth and heaven is about give and take. Even our Creator demanded from us in return for his kindness to us.

Animegirl:
Just say you're broke. Must you post what they ask for undecided. Rich guys don't behave like you do.

some guys go just dey behave like goat. Just because of common 1k you decide to post the names of these girls.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by ocloud(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2022
WoundedLamb:
You had a chat with someone, you screenshot it, and brought it online to share with the whole world with their names on it? How are you people not seeing the toxicity in that? Y'all keep complaining about Nigerian girls, but you guys are extremely toxic. Couldn't you share your experience without defaming these people? Even if you're teenager, you're still mature enough to know what is right or wrong. I mean, some of y'all are becoming scary to your females.

OP, please do the needful. I can see both names and that's not cool.

I think you are the toxic person here. If not you will understand that the names appeared doesn't mean he defame them. After all no surname or picture is attached.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by RandyOku: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:
They are useless, all of them cry

In mosdii voicecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Kenneth10110(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:
Just say you're broke. Must you post what they ask for undecided. Rich guys don't behave like you do.

some guys go just dey behave like goat. Just because of common 1k you decide to post the names of these girls.

you must have been behaving like the ladies too which shows ur a broke ass so because ur a rich dude any girl u chat with ask for sub you just SIMply sub her. what happens to ladies getting rich na crime ?.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by stacyadams: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
jaxxy:

Ok then.

Lol I never said Nigeria gals are useless.

. Buh in reality Nigerian girls are useless.....that's just how it is..

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Olayetan(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
NORMAL RANTS EVERYDAY..
JUST QUIT RELATIONSHIP IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE BAILING..

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by petroldollar: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:

you foooool! If the 1k is common then stop begging for it. Beggars.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by jaxxy(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
stacyadams:
. Buh in reality Nigerian girls are useless.....that's just how it is..

Not all. There are still some good ones.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by ruggedboych: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:

Your headline supposed to be why do not why does..

Back to the Matter, people address you the way you present yourself

Funny MC olumo correcting somebody... What a forum grin cheesy
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Olayetan:

my friend YOU CAME LATE TO THE PARTY...

TRY TO BE EARLY NEXT TIME.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by jumper524(m): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:

if 1k common make i drop my aza. If you send sumtin i go screenshot am post am say not all Naija girls are useless like mosdi potray you girls to be.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by CaptalnMitch: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Senomi:
That's why maduka okoye is afraid of nigerian girls
lol is this Twitter or Facebook
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
CaptalnMitch:
lol is this Twitter or Facebook
Both
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by WoundedLamb: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
ocloud:

I think you are the toxic person here. If not you will understand that the names appeared doesn't mean he defame them. After all no surname or picture is attached.

OP changed the pics after my comment. Both thier first names and surnames were visible before including their pictures. You don't jump into a conversation halfway and start gearing up for a fight. Think things through next time before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Privatepart00: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
bakesntakes:
This is naija gals for you

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
How does one verify account on that platform in your signature? As is currently not available so claiming of the points for registered referrals is impossible
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by SarutobiEky(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Animegirl:

hmm..naso. Talk is the cheapest commodity. Common 1k? Pffft. Geddifock outta here.

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by SarutobiEky(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
jumper524:
if 1k common make i drop my aza. If you send sumtin i go screenshot am post am say not all Naija girls are useless like mosdi potray you girls to be.
you won kill am?? grin cheesy
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Justice4Toto: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Animegirl:

Entitlement mentality
Olosho
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
juman:
We have bad country.
In sensible countries some teenagers of their age living independently, using cars bought from their earnings etc.
Hahah which countries are those

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! / Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.