Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos (8464 Views)

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist / Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by benqo01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
I HATE THAT WORD...COME AND SUB FOR ME NA BETTER SLAP GO FOLLOW NEXT
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by FirmTR(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

TO YOU..
THANKS
Ya, thank you too..
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by juman(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
We have bad country.
In sensible countries some teenagers of their age living independently, using cars bought from their earnings etc.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by ghostboy: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
You just indirectly exposed those girl image for nothing
Maryam adesewa and precious ayoola

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:
Just say you're broke. Must you post what they ask for undecided. Rich guys don't behave like you do.

some guys go just dey behave like goat. Just because of common 1k you decide to post the names of these girls.
who's this?

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by FunKiller: 12:00am On Jan 23, 2022
Nigerian girls these days are so pathetic. 2 seconds after chatting you are already begging for sub.
How many girls dey sub for guy b4 Never,
Nigerian guys are very smart they seem to produce money out of nothing using their brains, internet , trading even betting to generate funds but these set of girls nowadays keep dragging us back, nothing to offer except sex. No imagination or hustling spirit no original idea or innovation to make money.
All of them olosho then copy each other with hairmaking , tailor or cake baking or bedsheet seller. All fake to launder their olosho run girls money. (Spits)
They are useless all of them ( in Mosdii voice)

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by bakesntakes(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2022
This is naija gals for you

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by KingDash: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:
Just say you're broke. Must you post what they ask for undecided. Rich guys don't behave like you do.

some guys go just dey behave like goat. Just because of common 1k you decide to post the names of these girls.
this girl na one of them.. begger.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Scatterscatter(m): 12:51am On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:

To slap you dey hungry me. His OP her father? undecided
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Aguilar(m): 5:05am On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:

see this mumu o. Go thief 1k for market
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by ukaface(f): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Na all these yeye girls wey dey jobless dey cause all these things. How much be sub kwanu, them be giving ego to the other gender.

Mtcheeeew
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by MetroBaba1(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:

Can you please, offer the 1k for my Sub?
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
NORMAL RANTS EVERYDAY..
JUST QUIT RELATIONSHIP IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE BAILING..

Giving random gals money for no reason isn’t balling. undecided
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by walkingshadow911: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2022
FirmTR:

Tell the stupid girl well.

What are you selling that we can't afford

pussy grin

u gerrit

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by walkingshadow911: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2022
FirmTR:
Tell the stupid girl well.

What are you selling that we can't afford

pussy

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by gosmoney(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:

set awon them them
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Chrisgod001(m): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:

You think he is broke because he pointed these gutter behaviour from you all. How can a normal human being being be asking someone u barely knew for sub just because he chatted u.
You are the one talking like a goat shaaa why won't u support the girls becos u all are hungry n broke girls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by walkingshadow911: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

ask ur gf or the prostitutes around u cool
what else can some of you purchase if not sex?

you just comfirm the universal truth known by the redpillers to the legendary female author Esther villa that all women are prostitute in one way or the other. grin
while ur body is the highest exchange abi.
laughing in biologygringringringringrin
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by walkingshadow911: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2022
Chrisgod001:

You think he is broke because he pointed these gutter behaviour from you all. How can a normal human being being be asking someone u barely knew for sub just because he chatted u.
You are the one talking like a goat shaaa why won't u support the girls becos u all are hungry n broke girls.

we men caused this unhealthy behavior, a long list of pervert simps would rush and send her due to the fear of not loosing her.
this girls don't spend their own money on anything of such. they don't even bother their main boifrnd for this things.
they can see ur pocket from miles away.
if you are a rich dude they would delivery before billing you anyway but if you a broke dude, it's pay before delivery o.

The redpill is sacred
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Blexino(f): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2022

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2022
walkingshadow911:

you just comfirm the universal truth known by the redpillers to the legendary female author Esther villa that all women are prostitute in one way or the other. grin
while ur body is the highest exchange abi.
laughing in biologygringringringringrin

UR BODYCOUNTS CAN'T BE ANALYZED BY OUR TECHNICAL EQUIPMENTs

jenjang eolgan-i cool
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2022
jaxxy:

Giving random gals money for no reason isn’t balling. undecided
why not ask urself that?
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

why not ask urself that?

The answer is obviously a big NO!
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2022
jaxxy:

The answer is obviously a big NO!
then why complaining? did they forced you?
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Slurity(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:

If 1k is just, how come those girls can not afford it?
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by walkingshadow911: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

UR BODYCOUNTS CAN'T BE ANALYZED BY OUR TECHNICAL EQUIPMENTs

jenjang eolgan-i cool
pls avoid me. am late for church
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
walkingshadow911:

pls avoid me. am late for church
[/s]
jenjang, gwansim-eul chajneun salam
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

then why complaining?
did they forced you?

I don’t do such, I don’t give them attention. it’s the op who’s complaining and I’m agreeing with him while u are disagreeing. Lol
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2022
jaxxy:

I don’t do such, I don’t give them attention. it’s the op who’s complaining and I’m agreeing with him while u are disagreeing. Lol

where did I disagree?
I only told him to quit the relationship since that is what he claimed to be receiving in relationships..
2 told him quit because you guys said NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS and you people are still balling with them.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

where did I disagree?
I only told him to quit the relationship since that is what he claimed to be receiving in relationships..
2 told him quit because you guys said NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS and you people are still balling with them.

Ok then.

Lol I never said Nigeria gals are useless.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2022
jaxxy:
Ok then.
Lol I never said Nigeria gals are useless.
THAT IS WHAT YOUR GENDER ALSO SCREAM.. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS ALL OF THEM.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Bigpapi: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2022
Set Awon Beggars crew ....oloshos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day / My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason / The Great Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.