Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos (8465 Views)

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist / Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

This is a gay man pretending to be a woman. All nairalandees please take note . This is a man using this account

this is too small..
I ADVICE YOU TO LOOK FOR A MICROPHONE SO THAT THE WHOLE UNIVERSE CAN HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR.

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by chariisGRACE(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Op, the manner with which you chat with them sef... you are MMS (Mugu Money Spender) kind of person.

Me I be simp o. but you pass me. undecided
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

this is too small..
I ADVICE YOU TO LOOK FOR A MICROPHONE SO THAT THE WHOLE UNIVERSE CAN HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR.

Shhhh

Go about your gay man activities grin
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Shhhh

Go about your gay man activities grin

then stop crying..

#LGBTQ

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by olabrad: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:
Just say you're broke. Must you post what they ask for undecided. Rich guys don't behave like you do.

some guys go just dey behave like goat. Just because of common 1k you decide to post the names of these girls.

If you are not broke too, you won't be shamelessly begging for sub money.

A broke girl has no right calling a man broke.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by olabrad: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:
Just say you're broke. Must you post what they ask for undecided. Rich guys don't behave like you do.

some guys go just dey behave like goat. Just because of common 1k you decide to post the names of these girls.

Some girls keep on behaving like broke ass idiots with blocked brains.

You just met someone two days ago and you are already asking for sub money. Are you a beggar?

Won't you sub if you didn't meet him.

Cursed hungry broke girls everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by FirmTR(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

what other services do NIGERIAN MEN RENDER OR COLLECT APART FROM SEX?

she give you sex complain must be there..
she didn't give you sex complain must be there.
Are you saying that a guy should pay for sex in a relationship?
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
FirmTR:

Are you saying that a guy should pay for sex in a relationship?

are you saying that the only thing you Nigerians can offer in relationships is sex and money?

what happened to adventure
trips
touring
support
sacrifice
understanding
dealing with challenges mmmh Jesus wipe.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by wiseone28: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Op send them the sub na you go buy market

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps you could be taking from experience..

undecided

I think it's supposed to be "talking" not "taking" undecided
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

are you saying that the only thing you Nigerians can offer in relationships is sex and money?

trips
touring
support
sacrifice
understanding

My dear...
The trips and touring you wrote up there cannot be possible without money undecided...

Abi will you trek to your "trip/tour venue"? undecided
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Favfables1:

My dear...
The trips and touring you wrote up there cannot be possible without money undecided...

must you go to a far distance..
or you guys can't contribute the money together?
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Favfables1:

My dear...

Guy!!
Jeon is a gay man pretending to be a woman. All nairalandees please take note . That is a man using that account
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by FirmTR(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

trips
touring
support
sacrifice
understanding
All these at whose expense?
Not bad though, but I doubt if Nigerian girls can do it for a guy.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Guy!!
Jeon is a gay man pretending to be a woman. All nairalandees please take note . That is a man using that account

JUST CREATE A TOPIC ABOUT IT..

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

JUST CREATE A TOPIC ABOUT IT..

Gay man grin
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
FirmTR:

ur mind set is dragging ur below.

THAT'S WHY I SAID YOU GUYS SHOULD DATE AND MARRY FOREIGNERS AND LEAVE US..
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Gay man grin

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=109604608][/quote]

Gay man grin
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:

Two girl become beggers after chatting with a guy for roughly 48hours and rather than say something reasonable, you're broke shaming the guy and calling him names, really?!!

If the 1k was so "common" why are they begging for it? undecided

And what do you even know about "rich guys"? How many of them do you know PERSONALLY?

Well I guess your idea of how rich guys act is drawn from telemundo and the likes undecided

@OP
In as much as you're trying to pass a message, you should at least protect the identity of those girls...

I think you acted immaturely and out of place undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
FirmTR:

Guy beware
Jeon is a gay man pretending to be a woman. All nairalanders please take note . That is a man using that account
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Gay man grin
CRY TILL KINGDOM COME IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Guy beware
Jeon is a gay man pretending to be a woman. All nairalanders please take note . That is a man using that account

YOU ARE JUST DOING A SMALL JOB.. IF YOU CAN'T STEP IN TO THE UNIVERSE WITH SPEAKERS.

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

YOU ARE JUST DOING A SMALL JOB.. IF YOU CAN'T STEP IN TO THE UNIVERSE WITH SPEAKERS.

Gay man
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by FirmTR(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:
[/b]

ur mind set is dragging ur below.

THAT'S WHY I SAID YOU GUYS SHOULD DATE AND MARRY FOREIGNERS AND LEAVE US..
You know what I'm talking about, there are, but it's almost impossible.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

1. must you go to a far distance..

2. or you guys can't contribute the money together?

1. Please look up the meaning of a tour and then come back and read your write up undecided

2. And whether or not the money is contributed or it's from one party, it still doesn't change the fact that, a tour requires money, which is exactly what I said, but I guess you couldn't comprehend it undecided...

Well...
Better luck next time kiss
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Gay man

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
FirmTR:

TO YOU..
THANKS
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

Gay man grin
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
FirmTR:

Guy, Jeon is a gay man pretending to be a woman. All nairalanders please take note . That is a man using that account
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Favfables1:

1. Please look up the meaning of a tour and then come back and read your write up undecided
then you put up this

Abi will you trek to your "trip/tour venue"?

what a dry sarcasm

2. And whether or not the money is contributed or it's from one party, it still doesn't change the fact that, a tour requires money, which is exactly what I said, but I guess you couldn't comprehend it undecided...

Well...
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Favfables1:

Well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / Some Men & Their Silly Mindset / I Take God Beg Una, No Open This Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.